They finally did it, the mad men

They finally did it, the mad men.

Anonymoos compiled a list in video form describing in detail all of the corruption, scandals, legal issues and general sketchy shit the Clinton's have been involved in since forever.

Yes I agree, however this video is perfect for normies. It's simple to follow, easy to understand and gets to the point.

Holla Forums please do your thing and spread this like the Gex video. The world must see this. Put aside your hatred for anonyfags and help put an end to this cunt's career. Hopefully sending her to prison in the process.

Normies will not be able to defend her after they watch this video, the only thing to make it better would be to cite multiple credible sources for the information or to make it shorter and cherry pick the scandals.

I'm not sure how or what Holla Forums did to spread the Gex video as I only skimmed through that thread, but PLEASE spread this video, or create a similar one that goes more in-depth and states credible sources.

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that she belongs in prison. We can help her get there with enough public support seeing as how the feds gave up.

Yeah, I'm lazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXGLbXXaEgc
bigstory.ap.org/article/ad3c483d59c9463e9a52ef4bc00351e0/firms-paid-clinton-speeches-have-us-govt-interests
archive.is/1MbI1
dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-bundler-is-directly-lobbying-for-saudi-arabia/
archive.is/TyGeH
my.mixtape.moe/oaswqv.webm
freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/
freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest everyone download this shit before Jewtube takes it down

Remember what happened to Ben's site (although it's back up now)

It won't be inadvertent for long. I predict Bernie will go nuclear on Hillary before he's forced out of the race. Afterward many Berniefags will be disillusioned and come over to the Trump side.

SPREAD IT

Honestly, as much as it's a good collection the video could use some work. For one thing it's too basic; it needs a bit more than just still photos and narration. Also, referring to every scandal as ____-gate is insufferable.

I'm downloading it.

Yeah I concur, in wouldn't be all that hard to create a similar video by ripping the audio and playing it over a different background.

Why have we created so few anti-Hillary memes, videos and infographics anyway? We really need to step up our game after Trump gets the nomination.

It's not a new video btw, I've seen it before several months ago on another channel.

No, Bernie himself is a team player. He only takes minor shots at her, but never goes for the throat.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

For now, but he's starting to see his "political revolution" collapse around him. I don't think he'll be able to keep the campaign civil, and it will likely go a similar way the 2008 Democrat primary did.

Well fuck I feel like a twat.

But still my point stands, if we were to harness the power of Gex to make something similar, shit would spread like wildfire.

There are no sources anywhere in the video or the description, I don't doubt anything in the video since its corroborated elsewhere but having no sources significantly detracts from its credibility. The next step is to find corroborating sources for the information in the video.

nov 1 2015, 4million views…. little late to the party. watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Anonymoose caught ripping shit off and claiming it's their own. Are we sure this isn't Ebaumsworld?

They added 5 minutes of footage at the end of the video, but the rest is completely copied.

fucking anonymous morons just reposted someone elses video as their own. fucking faggots.

Yeah. I'm embedding the real video because 937644 is a faggot

Bernie never expected to win. He is a conman, and he will take his dive like was planned.

Never mind, looks like they stole that as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXGLbXXaEgc

Also, everyone downvote the shit out of the OP video and report it for being a blatant copypaste

If a Jew who wants to fix a Jewish problem (Wall Street) without naming the Jew isn't the perfect example of controlled opposition, then I don't know what is.

even based michael savage is a jew who wont name the jew.

More proof than Teh LEjun is FBI.

Because they are delusional and genuinely don't believe they are the problem. They're just like white collar, college educated communists who don't realize that in a real workers' revolution they'd be the first ones executed. Jews are an extreme version of that mindset: they see themselves as better than the common man and claim to be folk champions while constantly belittling the same people they say they're trying to help.

All leftism is founded on an internal sense of superiority and elitism; Jews are the most extreme leftists because their religion reinforces this idea.

This is quite a good video, and I've downloaded it in case they try to shut it down.
Before I share it on social media, can someone verify that it is all or mostly true facts and not tinfoil bullshit?

i remember back in october, there was a dem debate where the subject of shillary's emails came up. instead of using that as an opportunity to completely decimate the bitch on national television with a well-placed shot like "in light of this email scandal, i think it's utterly appalling that someone like hillary, who is so obviously above the law and entrenched in the washington system, would expect the average person, who would have no chance against similar allegations, to support her trying and run for president." or something similar. instead he just said "i think people are tired of talking hearing about her damn emails". from that point onward, i completely doubted the guy was running a serious campaign, and the idea of controlled opposition seemed completely rational.

he'll keep the campaign up till the end, lose at the convention if she doesn't cinch the nomination outright, and fade back into his political seat like he's supposed to. the only thing that hasn't seemingly gone to plan has been that he's ended up with so much support that it makes shillary look less favored.

GET IT TO THE EMPEROR

@realDonaldTrump
@KatrinaPierson
@DanScavino
@EricTrump

It'd be nice if they put sources to these videos like Molyneux does.

Regardless of whether it's made by nonymoose or not, this is decent prop that can only be useful. My as well do what we can to shill for this imo

Nazi Anonymous is Best Anonymous!
HEIL HITLER
TRUMP 2016

Same here.
And after hearing him say
I knew he'd never be president.

When I brought this up to a bernout I know he told me

DemSoc, not even once.

Strategically we want Hillary to get the nomination because Sanders supporters will come to us.

Firms that paid for Clinton speeches have US gov't interests

bigstory.ap.org/article/ad3c483d59c9463e9a52ef4bc00351e0/firms-paid-clinton-speeches-have-us-govt-interests

WASHINGTON (AP) — It's not just Wall Street banks. Most companies and groups that paid Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to speak between 2013 and 2015 have lobbied federal agencies in recent years, and more than one-third are government contractors, an Associated Press review has found. Their interests are sprawling and would follow Clinton to the White House should she win election this fall.

The AP's review of federal records, regulatory filings and correspondence showed that almost all the 82 corporations, trade associations and other groups that paid for or sponsored Clinton's speeches have actively sought to sway the government — lobbying, bidding for contracts, commenting on federal policy and in some cases contacting State Department officials or Clinton herself during her tenure as secretary of state.

Presidents are not generally bound by many of the ethics and conflict-of-interest regulations that apply to non-elected executive branch officials, although they are subject to laws covering related conduct, such as bribery and illegal gratuities. Clinton's 94 paid appearances over two years on the speech circuit leave her open to scrutiny over decisions she would make in the White House or influence that may affect the interests of her speech sponsors.

Rival presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders and Republican critics have mocked Clinton over her closed-door talks to banks and investment firms, saying she is too closely aligned to Wall Street to curb its abuses. Sanders said in a speech in New York that Clinton earned an average of about $225,000 for each speech and goaded her for declining to release transcripts.

"If somebody gets paid $225,000 for a speech, it must be an unbelievably extraordinary speech," Sanders said at an outdoor rally at Washington Square Park last week in advance of the New York primary. "I kind of think if that $225,000 speech was so extraordinary, she should release the transcripts and share it with all of us."

(…)

The AP review identified at least 60 firms and organizations that sponsored Clinton's speeches and lobbied the U.S. government at some point since the start of the Obama administration. Over the same period, at least 30 also profited from government contracts. Twenty-two groups lobbied the State Department during Clinton's tenure as secretary of state. They include familiar Wall Street financial houses such as Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., corporate giants like General Electric Co. and Verizon Communications Inc., and lesser-known entities such as the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries and the Global Business Travel Association.

Clinton's two-year speaking tour, which took place after she resigned as secretary of state, "puts her in the position of having to disavow that money is an influence on her while at the same time backing campaign reform based on the influence on money," said Noble, a former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission. "It ends up creating the appearance of influence."

Clinton dismissed those concerns in a town hall in Columbia, South Carolina, saying that "the argument seems to be that if you ever took money from any business of any kind, then you can't fulfill your public responsibilities. Well, that's just not the case."

(…)

Spread it around like wildfire!

Huh, that's actually a really good argument agains the left right there. No wonder kikes love to cry antisemintism, if they can't hide behind their religion founded on foreskin then their entire argument falls apart.

The big question you have to ask is will Sandburg roll over for shillary or will the kikes just assume shillary is toxic now and will focus on sandburg to siphon votes from Trump and Bernie dies from (((illnesses))) and their VP they placed takes over where shillary should have been?

Bernie is a liability no matter which way you slice it.

Marx did the same thing.

Hahahahahaaaah!

WOOOOO

To add, I've always felt this is a good video to spread as well. Short, simple, and directly overlays with what people need to know about Hillary Crooked, Rotten Clinton (and this election cycle in general)

Hillary Clinton Campaign Bundler Is Directly Lobbying For Saudi Arabia

archive.is/1MbI1

dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-bundler-is-directly-lobbying-for-saudi-arabia/

"A major Hillary Clinton campaign funder is personally lobbying on behalf of an arm of the Saudi government, federal records show. It’s been known for months that the Center for Studies and Media Affairs at the Saudi Royal Court, an arm of the Saudi regime, has been paying the Podesta Group to lobby lawmakers and federal agencies on its behalf. The Intercept reported the relationship last year. And The Hill reported on Tuesday that the Saudi government was paying the Beltway lobbyist $140,000 a month for its services.

But documents recently published by the Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act show that Clinton campaign financier Anthony Podesta is one of the several lobbyists at his firm personally handling the Saudi account."

good video

where are the anti-hillary memes? why are you burgers bothering to tackle bernie voters first?

It's ok. Best case scenario is Trump Vs Hillary. Also, keep the best memes for the actual elections.

the stupid cunt (shillary) did this to herself, this has nothing to do with "muh mperraor"

As threatening as she is, she's nowhere near as entertaining and can't be as readily enjoyed in meme form as trump and the sand man.

Is this sticky material?

I don't care. These faggots targeted Trump and they will fucking pay for it.

Just you watch, not one media source outside of maybe Kikebart (as they've got their mouth firmly wrapped round our dick right now) will report on this

you trannies are so obvious and gross as you age. you look like you are well past prime for tranny suicide.

kill yourself

His whole campaign is a scam made to rob stupid commies and assorted blind. He's set to take the fall. He plays his role like it's intended and from all the stories surfacing on reddit, he's good at it.

It doesn't matter tbh. People have been spreading the truth about the Clintons for decades now. What matters is who announces the final tally in November and who tells the story via msm. My brother signed up to help on election day in the financial district in nyc. Bernie Sanders won easily according to him, but when I checked the NY times, it said Bernie lost that area 65 to 35. What's going to happen is Steve Harvey will announce that Hillary beat Trump and people will accept it for some reason. People would rather believe a pathological liar under FBI investigation beat Trump and Sanders, a guy with a spotless record promising to bring the best policies from Europe and America's heyday back. I don't understand why, but that's just the way it is. You people are wasting your time.

Liz, go spread your AIDS elsewhere.

archive.is/TyGeH
According to the memo, Mair and her allies — which include veteran Florida operative Rick Wilson — aren't looking to change the minds of Trump's supporters. They're hoping those supporters simply stay home.

These fucktards should stick to pastebin; videos are so slow & harder to fact check

I believe it is. Spread it.

Anyone else want to skull-fuck Chelsea?

sorry OP but this video is fucking bad for normies, it's way too long and it's basically just a reading of multiple pages of information on hillary

there's a reason the Gex video has almost 10 million views

Jesus. All this public information painting her as a criminal, and she's still allowed to run for president, and people are still genuinely going to vote for her.

This video deserves way more than 5 million views. About 300 million more to be exact.

bumping

webm (≈ 62 mb) for those interested:
my.mixtape.moe/oaswqv.webm

It's a solid compilation. Hillary's evil is hard to tl;dr as it's often so complex, and made more confusing by bribe-happy news outlets.

Worth a bump. We'll need ammo against Clinton.

Where are the notes? I thought the references would have been posted on Facebook but I don't see them.

Yes, that is a great video.
If you follow it up with a video about how much Israel spends lobbying our government they come to the conclusion that Jews are destroying America.

it's a reaction image you dip

The autists finally did something fucking useful.

so does this make hillary a cuck?

It's a pretty good video but it would be nice to have a list of references/links.

According to witnesses of Hillary's Wall Street speeches, releasing transcripts or recordings of them would be so utterly devastating to her campaign that she would be forced to drop out.

It's less damage for her to continue to refuse to release then than it is for them to see the light of day.

I'm betting on them leaking on the internet sometime in September or October, or better yet Trump has them and puts then out himself.

Shit, too many typos, I need sleep.

Do we know if there are transcripts of her speeches to begin with? There's probably a recording somewhere but I doubt there's an official transcript.

It's a good video. Bump.

longevity bump

another longevity bump

I was just thinking, would it be that hard for us to co-opt the Anonymoose name back to ourselves? Take back what the leftists and government stole? I mean, after all, it's not like one group can claim they're the "REAL ANONYMOUS", with the whole point being everyone's anonymous.

Nazi user rally when?

Actual footage of Hillary's Wall St. speech.

longevity bump

They actually did something useful?

Hillary is the sole reason I stopped liking Chloë.
How anyone could openly support so septic of an individual is astonishing.

I have some daft cunts in my family voting for this evil witch. Problem is they refuse to hear a negative word about their vagina election. How do you cram a video like that down the throat of someone who has given unconditional support without a basis of evidence just because the cunt has a cunt. There are so many fucktarded, electively blind and deaf middle aged harpies who are voting for this shriveled witch, Holla Forums, it infuriates me to think about.

Also, if cunton has that many enemies, how is she still up and walking around? Why have NONE of these scandals stuck in the public mind? She's pissed off a lot of people on top of it, CIA FBI IRS DOJ, not one of them can do anything about it? Really? The only conclusion I can make is she has just enough dirt on them to keep it quiet.

I hope Trump lets this loose on her. I want accountability. Of course this sociopathic piece of human slime will just say, "I didn't know about it, I dindu it." Pathologic liar and we have a public and media with the memory span of a goldfish.

Fun fact: did you know financial auditors for a company cannot have ANY interest, financial or friend or familial, to any extent in that company? None. Can't even own their stock. Can't have a cousin who works for them. Can't take a job there, can't even play golf with the guys. And if you get, say, one single DUI or a tax violation or public nuisance charge, you lose your license to practice even though it's totally unrelated, because it indicates a flaw in integrity. Why are some financial desk jockeys held to a gold standard of all that when our public officials can run around doing whatever the fuck they want? They waste all our tax money, they just raise taxes or implement austerity. They really do treat us like cattle and this is what the founding fathers warned us about. Too late, we already let them trample the constitution into the dirt. We were completely failed by the generations before us who allowed this to happen on their watch.

I want to take every cent the cuntons have, all their property and holdings and assets, take everything and throw them in a dark little cell they'll never leave again.

The worst PR scandal could be the Haiti money that's gone missing:

Clinton Foundation HQ Protested For ‘Missing Money’ In Haiti Recovery

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/

The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti. Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans.

The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti. The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/

Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies.

If you were to watch any Bernie rally you'd see that he spends more time talking against Trump than against Clinton. Saying he must be stopped at all costs. There is no way that he doesn't fall in line behind Clinton after the primary.

Lucky for me, nobody in my entire family likes Hillary and would root for Trump.

Yes,
SHUT IT DOWN
guys :^)

Little bump.

Share that video. 'Anonymous' can't be accused of being pro-Trump shills anyway.

Man she is scary, and what's worse is how many people are willing to ignore this shit. Hopefully Trump will tear her a new one in debates and point this stuff out so even journalists, being the controlled sheep they are, start to realize how much of a terrifying person she can be.

longevity bump

When I have the time maybe I'll post links/references to each segment of the video.

Cut out the anomalous shit and webm it.

Bumping

bretty gud

longevity bump

Bump

looks like this guy might be right

Completely agree. The comment about whites made me personally despise him for being a pandering fool. He can't personally believe that given that he himself is pretty much culturally white and has been dirt poor and homeless himself; if he does believe it then he is delusional even beyond the typical liberal and should never be president anyway.

Yes, exactly. I posted here a couple of times recently that I saw him at a rally and was genuinely surprised by his stupid obsession with Trump, especially as he has yet to even beat Hillary and should have been talking about HER instead. But he barely discussed her and just kept returning to Trump again and again. He is either controlled opposition or a total fool.

Better archive the video before it's banned

May be pathological, as he sees Trump as an historic repetition. So nothing personal, just schizo.

He's an old social justice warrior so it's natural for him to hate Donald Trump.

page 23. pre-emptive bump

longevity bump