Holla Forums timeline for retards

I hate this fucking site now. Fuck this censorship. We are literally 4chan 2.0 now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A6817
16chan.nl/
16chan.nl/b/
16chan.nl/test/
16chan.nl/next/
medium.com/@infinitechan/infinity-never-3d5f733af739#.lrd4ckox8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do we end it?

Start going to 2 or more of the following: 8ch.pl, Endchan.xyz, Finalchan.net, 76chan.org, and/or 314chan.co.

Preferably all, and even more, but at least choose two from there to post on, before you pick another from pic related.

Although Endchan/b/ seems to have a lot of dumb niggers on it, as they're talking about raiding their fellow asylum seekers at .pl/b/.

Fucking niggers.

Protip: 76chan's random is /s/ for spaghetti.

Protip: You can change .pl's visual theme via the options menu.

Protip: Endchan is owned by Drybones, who has a reputation of being quite the faggot.

If you post on multiple boards the shit posting can never be stopped.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER, DON'T GIVE IN TO Holla Forums

protip: promoting free speech isn't a divide and conquer tactic

>>>Holla Forums

more like 4chan 0.5 because at least 4chan has a healthy userbase and is stable unlike Holla Forums.

define "healthy userbase". Do you mean redditors and garden variety normalfags?

I'd rather have a less active board full of basement dwelling autists, than a board full of Chads.

I mean a site that isn't heading in the direction of being dead.
Right now 8chans userbase is tanking hard and its already noticable.
Plus the ones leaving are the "basement dwelling autists" because only "chads" would put up with the behavior from the mods solely because they let their moralfag rage against pedos blind them to whats actually going on.

All you're going to end up with is a less active board full of people you hate.

Actually, it's not noticeable, only on Holla Forums it is. The Holla Forums population has been dropping off but Holla Forums and Holla Forums has been stable and growing.

Meanwhile, other less popular boards have been growing in small numbers.

It's just a sign that people are branching off to other boards. The Holla Forums moderation is shit, that's why the board is dying, not the site itself.

The only ones leaving are the morons that still aren't convinced that masterchan is a honeypot, so they willingly browse the site thinking it's completely legit.

Holy fuck, Holla Forumsanon! Get a new reaction image, you've thoroughly murdered that one.

Theres like a million different imageboards all shilling here to try and make the exodus about them, its not just masterchan.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums haven't been directly effected by this yet but its inevitable that they will be, once the ball starts rolling it doesn't stop until the discussions site wide are on par with facebook.
I'm sure jim will find something that hurts his fee fees on both those boards, then get rid of their mods and replace them with one of his sockpuppet accounts just like he did here.

You're pathetic.

Holla Forums's the first to go.

On a site wide scale we're the canary.

2.0 * 4chan = Holla Forums

Worse, we have less traffic.

Oops, forgot to mention: DanielBarth2032

ebin oldfig here,
let me spoonfeed you newfigs

moar

and this one

and that one

rulecuckery here is even worse than on cuckchan

nice, thanks for posting shit that I already knew about

t. ebin older fag

and the last one

Why doesn't anyone actually have the guts to leave?

Or even shitpost other places?

you welcome tbh fam

Leave where? To the tons of boards beings shilled here nonstop that are each more dead than the last?
Besides theres a draw in watching it all come crashing down.

I've already "left" for 16chan, I just have the (apparently rare) capability of visiting more than one chan at a time.

The irony is that Holla Forums was coopted and the fools on freech still think they're ebin.

fuck off retard

Here is the full thread:
archive.is/A6817 manest thread on /operate/

Don't go there. Finalchan has no HTTPS (a basic security feature), only 6 boards, can't proxy for privacy… it's worse than 4chan and Holla Forums

People are trying to push it for some reason

Just because you hate stormtards doesn't mean you're an SJW. Images like these are always really telling about the creator's worldview.

This is one of the mindsets that killed Holla Forums

What I like best about this place, is the high standards afforded Freedom of Speech, to the anonymous poster.

Holla Forums IS 4chan 2.0, Jim is the new Hirojewki.

were going to 16chan.nl where there is FREE SPEECH!
INFINITY IS NOW!
16chan.nl/

16chan.nl/b/
16chan.nl/test/
16chan.nl/next/

Yes, because Josh is surely the best possible person, who always looked out for his posters' wants and needs, protected their privacyy, and listened to their input.

this is a free speech issue

*apparently

what did Josh actually do? i didn't pay attention to the drama when it was going on

if you hate this site now what is 2+2=?.

Bump for this question

There aren't any clean hands in imageboard owners, we're going to run out of places to run to.

8ch.pl looks a lot like cancer.

It didn't at first.

Joshua Conner Moon scammed a meme website out of $12,000 so that he could feel superior to a cripple and fuck with people who called him mean names now that he can no longer leak their IPs.

medium.com/@infinitechan/infinity-never-3d5f733af739#.lrd4ckox8

go to finalchan