If everyone is claiming to leave Holla Forums why are all the other image boards still dead?

if everyone is claiming to leave Holla Forums why are all the other image boards still dead?

:^)

Holla Forums still wins.

it's because they haven't just left Holla Forums

they have left the internet entirely

They have gone deep web now

How does Holla Forums win when its provable that the userbase is tanking because its going exactly the same way 4chan went but at an accelerated rate?
The only difference between 4chans exodus and this one is that the community isn't large enough to split and still be a community, and on top of that its splitting like 10 different ways all to different boards which will obviously fail.
In reality everyone loses.

maybe that's the point

this seems to me like a coordinated attack to take down the sites where people communicate freely

it's been going on for years

the corporate media has finally tamed the internet

there is nothing we can do to change it except move on to the next big thing- a new internet- something anonymous hopefully, probably encrypted, but better than the internet in it's current form for some reason.

radio- television- internet -???

what's next?!

who knows, but it's going to be cool and normies are going to hate it and abuse us for using it- whatever it is then after 20 years they will take it over too

Sounds like the deep web to me

im going to take a look at the darknet before i sign off for the summer, but i expect that it's just as bad if not worse than the last time i checked it out

ive always been curious about that TOR chan site but have never been bothered to go through all the hassle

anyway, ive been thinking that instead of passively consuming internet content i should focus more on making OC especially videos now that youtube finally has some competition

if the chans have taught me anything it's that it's better to be a producer than a consumer

yeah but we can do better than that

it need to be cooler than the internet in it's current form

something more interactive and creative

I think deciding on a single site to move to is probably a more realistic bet compared to reinventing the internet.
At least we'd get another year or so of what Holla Forums used to be until the new site eventually gets overtaken by money hungry moralfags who see its growing popularity as a way to make money like jim does.

Less of a shadow, less of a man.

That's the biggest problem. After the whole gamergate shit on cuckchan wheelie man was practically begging for new users to flock here. It was a good move overall because anons there were finally able to get back what they were miss, actual free speech

Now that isn't allowed here anymore we're facing an even bigger problem than before. There isn't a small imageboard that could support this many people exodusing there. Even Holla Forums had problems with the increase in users not that they have fixed much since then

Like said it's much more detrimental this time around because now everyone is going there own way, and the autists shilling their shitty, dead imageboards here certainly isn't helping.

4chan went to shit and was shit for a while before HW stepped in and brought back some of the spark that made these sites so fun to begin with. I stuck around there like a battered wife and watched that site slowly but surely turn into a cancerous cesspool. I refuse to do that here as well

I'll see you around anons, it's been a pleasure

ha

I can't just leave now, its like witnessing a horrific car accident and not being able to look away.

don't look away

Im going to stay here until the site is finally offline. And maybe, just maybe, if theres only 10 of us left we at least have our own, private, small refuge where everyboooooody knows your naaaaammme.

no seriously I dont want to live without you fucks

That's valid. Outside of the new sjw and shills a lot of the old anons are sticking around to either see where everyone is going, or to at least stare at the flames for a bit longer

iktfb :-:

i miss my old Holla Forums brothers from before 2012

and my old /fit/bros from before that

things have gotten worse on the whole though. 8ch/b/ has been fun reminded me of the old old days on 4ch/b/

f2 to f4

I started with newgrounds when I was 12 or so, then Gaia, then 4chan/b/ 2005. I literally grew from a child into a 28y old failure on imageboards.

Im too cynical, perverted and bitter to belong to any other community than this one.

If the global user count drops below 2000 Im going to errect a teamspeak server and spam all boards with invites. As I said, if only 10 people join, maybe things will be at least endurable.

I AM AN ARTIST

Retards

Do you mean those underage edge boys?

your post is evidence against your claim

Holla Forums was already on a slow decline because of the lack of bug fixes, hotwheels being booted and jim fucking our shit up just made it drop like a rock instead.
If you honestly think that destroying the one thing that made this site popular in the first place wouldn't result in everyone leaving en masse then you are the retard.

Well, have fun, user. Now I'm off to sleep.

goodnight and thank you for playing dwarf fortress

Been trying to figure this out myself. I would leave if we did so en masse. I'm lurking endchan.xyz

It's okay, I quit imageboards for around 8 years, and I'm still a failure. Probably nothing to do with the imageboards.

Maybe look into a mumble server instead of teamspeak. Either is fine though. Not the worst idea.