Why do you hate niggers?

I have a story of why i personally hate niggers.

fast forward a few days

fuck niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/blGNsJl7Ku8?t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=tsT9l_y6-00&ebc=ANyPxKqNC--45xM89v7unSCyWiFzLeVY4wPhfeNKtnXVGG3nqiFX40OCTGSOT5R_zfX8N7oNniwYYPcz0ADEj_ZiEnQlXquJeQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Traitor's_Heart
amazon.com/Out-Of-America-Confronts-Africa/dp/0465001882
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off back to 4cuck Holla Forums, you retarded niggerfaggot.

fucking beautiful

????????????????????????????????

I used to live in a place where sand niggers and regular niggers lived, i went to school with them as well.

Fam.

No reason needed.

It's Holla Forums they're trying to D&C Holla Forums by making it bad to hate nogs and make people feel bad about being le ebil rayciss white man.

he said "shalom!"

That first video is from Egypt, it's not from Germany.

They are unintelligent to say the least, smell bad, violent, criminally inclined, etc.

Blacks will be one of the makers of our doom if we can't get rid of them somehow.

oooohhhh okay!

Shalom to you too my friend!

I actually don't hate them, they can't help being a different subspecies with different behavior patterns.

the video was supposed to be the video of the chicks getting pulled out of their car by niggers and getting raped. kind of a bummer because now i dont know where that video is.

I don't hate niggers. I just know they are incompatible with white society and that separation is the only real solution.

pic related, saw some niggers on my lawn

Actually, this is the kind of discussion that brings the ruin of Holla Forums.
Many Holla Forums users are dumb enough to enter racebait rage threads and shit up the board.

Also there's no point in hating fauna, it's just fauna given human rights, it's not their fault, it's ((their)) fault.

As a group, they are mostly criminals, stupid, and always chimping out.

Black role models are almost all criminals or cheats with no virtue. Rappers, basket foot base (ball nigs), nig type actors.

Ugly, disgusting, stupid, criminals, infected with every STD known to man, fat, lazy, smell, etc etc etc

The list goes on and on…

I saw one up close few years ago, I couldn't believe how bad it smelled.

Never met a nigger, spic or jew IRL tbh.

I've had more bad experiences with wiggers than niggers

fuck off this looks like it'll be a fun thread m8

pretty much this
It's enough of a redpill

Did all the SWPLs slow clap?

I have no memory or idea on why I was friends with this nigger.

Seriously OP, there are fuckin hotels all over the fuckin place on 80/94, easily seen from the highway. You're fuckin retarded, you fuckin nigger faggot.

neither of us left the car and we wanted to go to a hilton because fuck motel 8 and that shit

So ending up in Tyrone's hood was a better option?

No, you're a dumb faggot. I wish them coons in Gary took good care of you and your mom. You probably took a northerly turn instead of south, and ended up in the hood, like a faggot.

I know the area, I go thru there on 80/94 a lot, and there are tons of options for hotels there. You're just a faggot retard.

Can you not read m8. They blindly followed a Sat-Nav which led them to the wrong area. It happens, especially when a woman is driving.

Fuck niggers, and anyone who says the bad ones are a minority, they've never dealt with a large volume of niggers.

They refuse to speak English
Also, everywhere they exist in numbers becomes South Africa after the end of apartheid. It's gentic; it's not simply "cultural".

Cancer can't help but kill you, but I still hate cancer.

At one point I was able to look past idiotic behavior of people and think along the lines of "oh, guess they don't effect me."
Started going on Holla Forums had the idea seeded in my head that, I maybe was being dumb for not being filled with hate for the continuous degeneracy.
Fast forward to Uni., and I have built up a lot of stories.

But I'll get back to the professors later
So now the riots for Ferguson are beginning to go into full force
Lets jump ahead a bit to Baltimore

Now those were some of the bigger events of my first year.
I have many, many other experiences at this shit hole, especially during my second year.
Most of them involve professors openly preaching "evil whitey" shit at its worse.
Shit you'd think was only exclusive to Tumblr until experiencing it otherwise.
Other things that involve more of them beating their girlfriends out in the open and getting away with it.
There have been plenty of times where I have been targeted out for being one of the only white kids in the class by teachers as well.
With that said, I've met a few good blacks as well. But with these experiences I've realized the vast majority of them are generally fucked up people.

Any of you that aren't uni age, take my advice and go to a college that isn't in a city or near a ghetto.
Stick to mostly rural areas if you are going to go to college.

You blindly followed the GPS, let a woman be in charge of directions and let a woman do the driving, hence you are a faggot.

that is the day it started, still have hundreds of stories. That was enough for me though.

There isn't any one thing in particular, more like various 'minor' acts that have built up through the years, but I do remember the first time I realized that things were never going to turn out ok.

I know it's small, and it is not the reason I don't like them, like I said there have been many events through the years.
But man, that very first stab in the back still makes me a little salty to this day. At least I didn't end up a lefty who internalized that shit and assumed that it was my fault.

Man, that's rough. My only bad experience with saws was someone from class defriending me for saying men are more suitable for landscaping. She was gross anyway.

My story:

Smells like wet Jew in here.

He was 14 you fucking mongoloid.

I honestly can't understand how there is no difference with attack, and cordiality with niggers. It doesn't seem like they're in any different states of mind when they do this; When white people fight, for instance, you notice a change of behaviour, and steadfast. With niggers it seems they are always in attack mode.

i don't care how short his cock was

I'm not proud for what happened, but I'm glad it did.

Great story.

FAGGOT!!!
REGRET AND SHAME ARE FOR WOMEN!

Were you beating him up because he was black and you wanted him to leave? This sounds like something out of Hollywood.

What a ridiculous statement. You have no understanding of men or women.

What the fuck is the point of putting that when you typed " a story of why i hate niggers". We know it's you. There's no reason to clarify that at all.

GOD DAMN NIGGERS

This is EXACTLY what the Jews want you focusing on, in case that isn't obvious.

Not necessarily what spurred my disdain towards those of dindu admixture, this event only really made me confused at the time.

What I didn't know about was that my parents and his single mother were called in because she tried to accuse me of raycism. Looking back on it now it just makes me laugh.

It doesnt change the fact OP is a faggot, you faggot defending faggot.

Now go slurp OP off you cum junkie nigger lover.

creepy, niggers are so weird, sad, scared, and live in fear… every time I drive into the city, edgy idiots all turn and stare like im gonna do a drive by, then give em the look and they all turn away nervously… fucking hate garbage can domiciles

Because Kike Lee movies brainwashed my good black friends into dindus.

In very low concentration and high stature, like Carson, fine.

It's not race but class

The problem is that the SWPL think a black Marine and a dindu are equal.

We beat him just because he was black. He didn't deserve it at all. And yes, I know it sounds like a Hollywood production. I wasn't personally a part of the people kicking his ass, but I didn't do anything to stop it either.

And to be fair, we did beat the shit out of a bunch of white kids too. People we considered "outsiders".

One of the most redpilling things is spending time around middle class blacks and lower class whites, and realizing the whites are still way better to be around.

Michigan?

Well, at least it will redpill you guys.

You must be stupid
Yes, but African population? Not on the decline. In fact, the estimates are that there will be 300% more niggers on the planet in just a few dozen years at this rate they are breeding in Africa right now.
And where do they go? To Europa.

I see. That makes more sense.

I understand that Africans are very dark and scary. It makes it difficult to think straight, but try to have some perspective.

It's not just Africans overrunning Europe, out birthing Europeans, and pushing for Sharia. It's pakis, Arabs, Africans, and Indians. The common and most dangerous element among these immigrants is that they are MUSLIM.

I think Jews want racists to focus only on blacks, never acknowledging the real threats to whites. In America the real threat is Hispanics, but even white supremacists are quick to accept them, because at least they aren't black.

You're being used like a good goy, you just don't realize it. Please, stop being such a tool.

How could anyone not hate niggers? Even niggers hate niggers.

How could anyone not hate niggers? Even niggers hate niggers.

I think it's just that blacks are so clearly and obviously garbage that anyone who isn't brainwashed can agree to hate them. In Eastern Europe gypsies fill a similar role. Particularly in America with Hispanics, you find lots of people who will legitimately defend them, especially certain subgroups like Cubans.

I agree that blacks aren't the biggest threat, but ultimately the only real threats are Jews and traitors. The problem is psychological. If whites were able to admit to ourselves that the muds are a nuisance at best we'd be most of the way to solving that particular problem, it's just been impossible to talk about this publicly and make any headway.

get ur bike back user
tell that nigger hes a fucking nigger

You probly met a ton of jews. But still how so lucky?

What a dumb "lets make it interesting for the kids ^__^" title.
Also is this 4th grade science or what?

I can see that. Many are semi-redpilled, mostly being decedents of people who fled from communism, as well as socially conservative catholics. Some look semi-white as well, as almost all of the natives were wiped out very early on. There was a lot of racemixing going on there with free negros, though. I'm guessing there were some families that didn't engage in that, but probably many, if not most, have some percentage of negro blood.

That sounds like nigger lover talk to me boy.

Such an adorable little tryhard.

Also, you seem mighty obsessed with sucking black cock, are you trying to tell us something?

Untrue.

t. white-as-a-sheet Cuban with many white-as-a-sheet Cuban acquaintances

Did you never hear about all those black military officers raping white women? A monkey in a fancy suit is still just a monkey. If you give him a position of authority the odds are that he'll abuse it.

This sort of shit gives Lefties ammo. If people ain't causing shit, then leave 'em be.

Why do you think? Have you never met one?

Are you bragging? Because I'm very envious. Please post.

Good point. If you think blacks deserve our level of criticism then you are putting them on our level.

Get the fuck back to your altkike faggotbunker

I got a few stories and shit.

A Few Hours Later

Fast forward a week later, started carrying a knife alongside my gay shit.

Aside from the occasional bout of The Knockout Game back in Highschool, black kids being pieces of shit and me accidentally saying nigger behind one kids back and forgetting he was black, and that one time I stole a prayer rug on 9/11 and… And that one time I hit a gay kid with a bible. And had a smoothie thrown at me by a fat bitch out of her car calling me "CIS White Male!" Can't say too much.

went to school with the nog not victim.

Syracuse, New York.

Nigger shot a baby, was on the bus and overheard a group of niggers talking about how the baby was in the wrong spot and blamed the death on the father/mother instead of just admitting that the nigger was in the wrong for engaging in street violence.

The fact that they even entertained the idea, or tried to justify nigger-like behavior was mind boggling to me. I don't care how crazy it sounds, no group of whites (or asians) would ever seek to justify this type of behavior, worse they'd never entertain the idea of absolving the sins of the murderer. You might get a crazy white person to try it, but the rest of the whites would think that person is crazy and move on.

That city is the worst place I've ever been. (Canadian from Ontario speaking, so I know shitty places when I see them) Being around blacks for any extensive length of time will make a racist out of anyone.

Its quicker to ask, "why would one want to deal with a nigger?".
I can't think of anything other then getting a good laugh watching them trying to do stuff that comes naturally to every other race.

I personally don't hate niggers.
if anything, I pity them
I hate what niggers are doing to my people.
I've never had a major negative personal experience with niggers, either.

I said one of them, there are obviously other groups we need to get rid of

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

That fucking gif

why would you go there? Pick a non nigger school idiot

Regret is important it helps us grow as people it has it's uses

ausfag here
Thankfully abbos are largely content to keep to themselves

to be fair thats what i'd do if i caught my teen daughter recording a twerking video on a webcam

The fact our institutions are actually against us is still horrifying to me.

Come to think of it, the very fact we have 'race problems' is a really good indictment of our system that's supposedly going to fix them.

my god

damn kikes

Which is why you're still around now.

It seems we have roughly three states as whites today. Internalized commies, oblivious, and 1488.

The people who internalized it and think all problems in the world are inherently theirs because they are white are committing suicide at high rates. People like to say white genocide isn't real, but when you're not only forcing them to become minorities in the few places they have, they were always the smallest population, you promote miscegenation of whites with anything else (double race suicide), and you're causing them to commit actual suicide because they're white. That's just way too damn much.

I think you're conceptualizing it wrong.

They only have one mode of thought period.

There aren't any others for them to switch to.

That sounds like a white women to me.

here you go fam

youtu.be/blGNsJl7Ku8?t=120

But OP, nothing happened to you or your family in these stories.

I think part of that is how everyone knows a few LEGAL hispanics that are perfectly fine. I know a few too.

I just also understand that for every one of those, there are a few thousand that have no right to be here at all, and who hate us and have no use or interest in ever learning english, rape our children, and really just want anything we have.

Most people see the ones I mentioned first and think they're all like that.

I think it'll be really shitty when people finally figure out that letting these people in was a bad idea and they also purge the few who were fine. Because I don't think there's really an in-between where we just make sure white percentage of population goes up over time through halting immigration, deportations, or sterilizations, conscription of section 8 holders or whatever. I think it'll be either white genocide or RWDS.

Why did you stop labeling them as 'wildlife'?

back to cuckchan

When I was in high school my friend and I worked in a chimp infested fast food restaurant. My friend used to go behind the female managers and jokingly stick his hands out like he was rubbing their asses and gyrate his hips at them when they weren't paying attention. One day he did this to a feral baboon sow the size of a NFL linebacker.

As he was dry humping the air six inches behind it I pushed him as hard as I could. He tried to pull his hands back but he couldn't do it fast enough. Just as my poor friend's hands were enveloped in baboon ass it turned around and ooked, "We ain't gonna be playin' that back here!"

The look of sheer terror the split second before his hands crossed into the dark side was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Need I say more.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsT9l_y6-00&ebc=ANyPxKqNC--45xM89v7unSCyWiFzLeVY4wPhfeNKtnXVGG3nqiFX40OCTGSOT5R_zfX8N7oNniwYYPcz0ADEj_ZiEnQlXquJeQ

this

That was when I was 15. I went to his house and I didn't find the bike. The bike was most likely at his nigger friend's house or something.

Chin Chong and Julio can rule the world in 100 years all they want if Jamal fucking murders whitey tomorrow.

Niggers are the shock troops of the jews. They're trained from birth to do as much fucking damage to society as possible.

Deal with the monsters in your fucking castle before dealing with the monsters in other lands.

I live in Baltimore city. You tell me?

I've always disliked them

"Hurr user what's your favorite color"
"White"
"Hurrr u gay nigga cuz pussy is pink"
"Black pussy is purple, you idiot"
"Shut the fuck up honky"

But I reached pure hatred last year after two accounts
First one:

Fucking niggers. (continued)

MY RAGE CANNOT BE CONTAINED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
FUCKING NIGGERS THINK THEY'RE VICTIMS WHEN IN THEY'RE MORE RACIST THAN WE EVER HAVE BEEN
openly

Ultimate Hatred was achieved last November.
I have a younger sister. (We're white)
She has absolute shit taste in boyfriends.
All skinny beta emo fucks (at least they're white), or shitbag mexicans that do drugs.

Then she finally dated a nigger.

They're in high school.
"H…hello?"
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"
>THE MOST AWAKE AND ANGRY I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE
>MY FURY BURNS WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS
>RAAAAAAAAGH
>WITH ALL OF MY RIGHTEOUS FURY, I DELIVER THE FIST OF JUSTICE INTO HIS FUCKING MONKEY NOSE
"Nigger sold it for weed"

My white hot hatred of niggers will never fully be extinguished after this.

That was last year. Now she's with a nice white boy who works for US military intelligence. I had the chance to meet and chat with him for a few hours. He's a genuinely good kid. Also he says aliens are real, which is cool I guess.

Prolly fake,but nice nonetheless

Not fake.
Nigger beat up my sister and I beat him with a metal pipe.

should have broke his jaw with that pipe

have one about my older brother

I don't live near any niggers at all so I don't know how bad they are, except from what I've seen on Holla Forums

However, I do live near mexicans in southern california, and let me tell you they may as well be niggers, they're howler monkeys with zero sense of morals who just want to destroy everything, hanging out in their cliques where they pester others

Huh, I thought I included that part.

you said you broke his nose and your pussy mayweather hands

I am ashamed of thee

Oh wow, this botpost again.

I don't.

I merely disdain niggrish behavior.

And modern niggers are uppity, and act niggrish.

Need a whoopin', that'll set em straight, I tell you hwut.

remind your sister to never let the guy know she is coal burning trash

That first webm is from Egypt of that one reporter getting raped. Sandniggers are different from actual niggers.

Next time take the monorail

Best redpill on socialism ever

GPS more often than not fucks me up. Use a map.

The kid was wearing a wire.

So you're 100?

Did you ever ask her why she stayed with that nigger trash so long?

Other than even more 'lol dude weed'?

I always felt as if they were "different", but I think this was the point I just couldn't pretend to think of everyone as equals anymore.

I was exposed to them in middle school where they brought the whole school down the shitter and turned it into a practice prison

Weed makes you more partial/embracing to other kinds of groups and views, particularly libtarded ones. Your affinities bleed together. Just look at what it did to the Prussian Blue girls after a faggot doctor prescribed it.

My neighbour at an old apartment was like 17, emancipated minor, married a mulatto nigger. She called the cops on him once because he choked and beat her. She was very nice, pretty, but I couldn't stand a lot of things she was doing. They were trying to get pregnant, always smoking pot, playing shitty jungle music, one time she had corn rows or whatever they're called. I thought she was American white, but she identified herself one day as "Mexican" and her hubby "black" even though I'm pretty sure they both had one white parent.

I just don't know. People her age, under 25 really, are so weird. Not in the normal people-under-25-are-idiots way, either. A girl I worked with (spic) collected friends of different ethnicities like it was cool, and would say stuff like "I wish I had a Jamaican friend, that would be cool." I just don't understand most young people. But then again I grew up before PC really took hold. Very strange, I thought PC was a joke or no one would actually buy into that shit. Now it's the rules in academia, workplaces, and institutions including military. It happened so fast.

Not my redpill story, btw. I grew up in a segregated Southern city. It was still instinctive back then to everyone that niggers are trash. I never changed my opinion, and interaction with a nigger ever made me question it. I have never been threatened or assaulted by a full white, only niggers and the mixed white trash. You know, the ones mixed up with African and injun blood but aren't obvious to the untrained person. They're still much less violent, just scummy. Thankfully I've never been in a fight with one or actually touched one.

The difference between a nigger and a black is how outnumbered they are. There are no truly good blacks, their core is rotten, selfish, and savage and comes out when the dindus congregate.

that's racist!

You're a retard. I smoke weed literally every day and I would never embrace a competing group (niggers/spics/kikes/etc)

Side effects vary by person and disposition, tard.

That's really shit.

Turned a good school into complete garbage.

I would disagree, although it bring people in contact with lots of niggers and other scum in states where it's not legal

Now that I think about it, you're right.

I would always pretend to be really stupid or lazy.

Sometimes it wouldn't work, and I'd end up doing it all anyway.

You're old.

At least you never went cuckservative. My parents are the type that think it's the culture.

I've never really had a bad incident myself, I just can do math and connect dots.

damn close. rural upstate NY. Not exactly Harvard.

you ain't shitting. It shows the mindset of the far left idiots who, like in socialism, would do fuck all and expect others to pick up their slack.

The pure wonder of how they would be treated as white with these behaviors turned me racist. Tolerance is nothing more than putting up with someone's shit. But that's still SHIT.

And honestly, in my experience I don't blame niggers for trying to fuck every white woman. The females are fucking animals. Not even rapists want a female nigger by the statistics.

Police are trained to shoot for the center of mass until a threat is neutralized. The man didn't drop a weapon that could have easily taken a life. The police did as they were trained. If the man had any sense, he would have dropped the knife. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The cops would have done that to a white guy if there were any stupid enough to not surrender when surrounded by multiple armed officers.

Whatever. I'm preaching to the choir here.

their actions are exactly akin to those done by apes.

Papa Jamal did nothing wrong.

Fast forward to time period of middle & high school

That's all it took, just being around them with no previous exposure. Oddly enough, GTA: Vice City helped me on my path of nigger-hatin'. Nigger NPCs constantly jumping in front of my vehicle in an attempt to win the insurance fraud Nigger Lottery.

Not sure how I fucked that up.

Yep, hating niggers is definitely a good thing. Holla Forums needs 3 fresh nigger-hate threads up per day, full of propaganda, memes, and keks.

Holla Forums will fail again.

Not really a watershed moment, just kind of funny but:

I was born and raised in the South. it's really that simple. Deep South niggers would turn Carl the Cuck into Pinochet if given enough time

Same reason you don't get mad at your dog or cat doing something dumb. We naturally have low expectations for animals. The only difference is that niggers are legally human. If any other animal gives you grief or attacks you, you can get rid of it, fight it, or kill it without threat of law.

Fun fact: Australoids were once classified as wild animals, and breeding with them was considered bestiality. Also an IQ under 85 was considered retarded, but because most niggers are under that jews revised it.

Your parents I assume never lived around nogs or think we're literally genetic (and thus neurological) equals. "It's culture" ruined a city I lived in. They thought that if you spread around Section Ape and forced housing diversity policies, and let these criminals live among polite people instead of concentrated in one area, that suddenly they'd be upstanding and successful. Instead, what happened is that everyone is now a block or two away from a high crime zone. The city is literally falling apart, structures are being destroyed by niggers, no use to keep paying taxes towards repeatedly fixing the same shit, and crime is much higher than average for a city that size. When they started getting mysteriously flooded with sandniggers I decided it was time to leave.

Anyway, everywhere on earth niggers have ever gone at every point in history, the story goes the same. It's genetic; and if trillions of dollars in aid in the last few decades, and more over centuries, can't fix it, what makes someone think trillions more, and more murders, rapes, etc of whites, will somehow fix it?

Just werks for me fam.

Same with Windows.

OP's story is basically the plot of the Broadway hit "The Music Man." The main character tells everyone that Gary, Indiana is an idyllic white town, but it's a fucking lie. There's a whole song about the deception.

they say psychedelics do that too

Ive done enough mushrooms to rival terrence mckenna at my age

im twice as suspicious of niggers then when I was a kid growing up in a magnet elementary school and a school system that bussed everyone around the city to different schools to try to unnigger the nigger areas and lower test scores of white area schools

made me relive why I absolutely hated school, and realize why 3 of the schools in the district ended up being shut down due to standards

but Ive always been a crabby crotchety person

I'm counting sand-niggers in this story

AND TWO SHOPPING CARTS FILLED WITH NAME BRAND FOOD STUFFS
>all but $20 is covered with food stamps
and my pizza was warm

I don't think I've ever been that pissed off at anyone for anything short of punching me

….you could have simply just walked in front of her instead of getting your panties in a bunch

nigga stole my bike

I think it was mainly just libertarian/individualist and so on ideas. I don't think they ever put any real thought into that. They reacted positively to when carson was talking about his time as a surgeon and how race wasn't important to him because brains we all have them.

Even something like the spreading of section ape would just be spreading the defective culture contained by those people. They would always at least acknowledge the fact that you can track crime by looking at where those are. So, if you had told them that's what some city was trying to bring them up by spreading them out that way, they'd still largely react the same way we would. Same thing when HUD started talking about moving them to successful zip codes, as if by location they'd figure out how to be successful.

It doesn't help that the majority of their contact with them are the 'oreo' types. When I bring up for example white flight, my dad brings up that successful blacks who were also in the area flee too when the real niggers move in.

I have made headway, such as with Islam, and illegals, and more limited success with immigration in general, though.

I think one of the most important parts of race realism is that no race is neurologically equivalent to another, even if they are similarly intelligent. This unchangeable fact means that attempting to make any race act or think like another is damaging, and it's the same reason why any sort of miscegenation is also damaging. Then it follows that ethnonationalism is the only real option to exist without inner conflict, especially if that's the only way to end racist policies like affirmative action.

WELFARE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

It was as much about above as the time.

yeah, did this arab woman who cut in front of you and stole your balls have 2 carts full of softshell crab and jumbo prawns

the only conceivable way I could imagine spending an entire grand at a grocery store is if this took place in alaska, or restaurant Depot

One of my biggest fantasies in life is to be able to have godlike power that would allow me to change what people looked like so that I could truly do this experience - not to punish/award people forever or anything, but to show them like a week or a month in someone elses shoes; put the model's brain into the frumpy girls body or the plain guy, put the feminist who thinks males just sit around all day and then are handed a PhD into the body of the average Holla Forumslacks body, put the black guy who acts like a savage but claims that "We only be gettin' in trouble because we niggas tho" into the body of some average white guy… let them all see how it goes, let Jamal understand that James the white guy would get shit on too if we went around acting like >90 IQ moron, let Stacie understand that if it wasn't for her pretty face she'd have to develop a personality for people to give her attention, and make our Womens Studies major realize that her male counterpart actually doesn't get $0.78 (not that I buy into that half-a-stat) per regular dollar for doing half of the work, he actually gets his ass fired and replaced by a chick who does the same shitty job.

meant for

god damn that's terrible, I had an experience like that once but the guy in front of me was white and had a cart full of shit at like 2am. the difference was he saw that I only had one item, milk, and offered to pay for it so I could get on my way (only half his shit was rang up at this point, no other registers, self checkout was down).

I still fucking hate walmart though, so many fucking niggers shop at the one closest to me. even worse is the sams club where you'll normally see three sheboons towing around 15 niglets while cursing at them and similar garbage. I swear they must make it a day trip too, they'll fucking loiter in the food court of sams with their entire family and 3 carts of shit.

Your sister is a dumb fucking slut. And your parents don't sound promising either.

most American cops are retarded, one shot would have been enough to disable the fag, but no these cucks had to shoot multiple rounds

its multiple officers, and you dont shoot a nigger with a knife only once, you shoot somebody once with a small handgun, youve only pissed them off, now they're swinging at you with their nigger death charge knife reflexes

but outside that, youre right, american cops are are dim

My name is Nate Higgers, and I dislike African-Americans.

I have a good one.
>teacher had to sit him at the back of class away from everyone else because he kept trying to sniff paint/glue not kidding, he actually did this
the teacher thought he was fucking around until there was a pool of blood forming on the floor. this coon was top kek

Three of them asked me for a ride. They stole my car and sunk it in a lake.

I heard they drowned.

Being one of the few or the only white kid around a bunch of blacks was weird.
I would notice the difference between whites and blacks, I just thought it was normal. I was also in elementary and 6'th at the time and we were in the deep south. I had heard of the word nigger and shit but I never really had a hatred of them, it was more of a loathing of them. You also got a sixth sense and were able to tell when shit was going to pop off. I didn't need to know of the people but you could just sense it.

I really didn't start putting it together until the 7th grade when the whole Obama thing happened.

The FUCK do you live?

>>>/k/

You shoot until the threat is no more. Handgun rounds are puny, and real-life isn't like the movies.

epin

They go to school for free and drop out after one semester, while everyone else ends up being +40k in debt.

You must've went to Cardinal Gibbons.

Lies and slander

Where does my racism come from?

Happens a lot, especially since Traytray got iced by Zimmerman.

The Coontown community used to have this moderator faggot named eagleshigh who was half-beaner, and he used to trot out a "WE AZTEKS WUZ KANGS N' SHEEIIT" copypasta every time someone brought up the fact that beaners are nearly as bad as niggers.

Based nigger

(checked)
You were part of a tight knit, homogenous community. You naturally disdain outsiders, and niggers are as outsider trash as you can get.

Hmm, then why did the Aztec say the people who built their civilisation were white and they wished they came back/didn't genocide them?

I hate sand niggers. I make it my job to be openly racist to them in public.

You should know that they are making that area a secton-8 haven. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this city.

Someday you should post niggerjournal entries. I would love a pdf or imgur gallery of niggerjournal.

I don't hate nogs. I just know they're more likely to be violent and irrational, so I naturally keep my distance.

I don't actually feel hate
I can't really feel love either
But I remember that when I was little my cousin made me so pissed and suddenly I loudly yelled that she was a nigger.
I never even heard someone say the word before.

I have a very simple answer to this.

Straight black men, bi black men, and even those down-low black men never stop trying to fuck every woman they meet.

They do not care if the woman is married. They do not care if they themselves are married. They do not care if they already have a string of children they can't support. They don't care if they have a job or not. They do not care if they have STDs. They do not care if the woman in question already shut them down.

They literally care about nothing other than the moment, and getting their dick wet. It's why there is such rampant closeted homosexuality among black men as well.

They lack that special spark that makes someone human.

Why do you hate niggers?

Fucking simple, they can't behave like humans they can only act like it for so long. Also having family members serve redpills the shit out of you alongside living in the middle of nowhere.

Tree niggers though, they're slightly smarter than your average pavement ape and if you decide to get cocky around them you just end up dead. I wish they all had shit-tier immunizes to things like the flu.

If we stopped sending free doctors, epidemiologists, and medicine every time an outbreak like ebola occurs then a shit ton would die. If we stopped sending all aid, such as food especially, then we'd see 90% die within 5-15 years, I bet.

i didn't at first.
i used to be generally quite liberal. even after years of Holla Forums i still believed that we are pretty much all equal and given the same amount of opportunity and a similar upbringing we would act pretty much the same.
then some user on Holla Forums started talking about a couple of books about african history and culture.
now i don't want niggers around me, my family, my country, my galaxy, and so on.
i still cultivate the idea that we are all individuals and ideally we should be given the benefit of the doubt. better be on the safe side, though.

What were the books; they sound interesting/horrifying.

mostly this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Traitor's_Heart

and this one

amazon.com/Out-Of-America-Confronts-Africa/dp/0465001882

plus several articles most of which in italian, my native language. the last of which is about how the white man ruined africa and how in 1961 it happened to be able to produce 98% of their needed food and how white economy ruined everything.
of course, the author doesn't connect the fact that african food dependency happened to grow when decolonization happened.
or the fact that in the same period the chinese where dying by starvation by the millions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

yet somehow the chinese are the chinese and it's buying the most prized assets in the world as of now while africa is still africa.
and nobody cares to explain how…

except the ones who do no work are the ones voting democrat

jesus christ this reminded me of how frequently niggers would ask me for money

I totally forgot about it happening multiple times since I wasn't woke during that time so I just saw them as people asking for money

I don't hate niggas.

Let me explain, I have a dog.
I love my Dog. He's a good dog…but he's a big German Shep. He doesn't know this, he tries to jump up on my lap sometimes like he did when he was a pup, othertimes he tries to crawl in his old hiding spot that he hid in when he was a pup. He has no spacial awareness you see and that's because he's a dog.

So I don't fault him for those actions, nor do I fault him for when he barks at 4 am at a bird or a loud noise, it's in his nature and I can accept that but it will still irritate me at the time.

Now imagine I said this but by saying this people would want to deny that the dog was like this and thus my poor Winston was encouraged to behave like a human, he was given a job and made to go to work and walk on his hind legs. Not doing so would be him 'embracing his heritage' and Winston although not knowing what the fuck was going on would be punished for following the original orders I placed upon him (I provide him with love, a house and food, he supplies me with love, companionship and defense).

Poor Winston, again, would eventually go fucking insane.

It's why I don't hate niggas but what I do hate is liberalism and semetic religions for doing this shit.

They're just so fucking loud. Even in a library you can hardly read for:

I don't believe you.

Free internet.

She said to drop it. So they did.

You should publish that journal here on a pdf or some shit, I'm sure most of us would read it.

"Hey, isn't that a bit too fast? It must be some kind of poetic effect thing"
My mind was fucking blown.

I just dislike stupid people, thieves, bandits, robbers, liars, rapists, bullies, lower classes, boasting with no merits…
Happens to coincide with my disgust for odinists as well.

You fucking nigger

Enjoy your microchimerism. You and your descendants, which you hopefully don't have, will forever carry the mark of the nog.

Sharapova had to take whatever she could get to stand a chance against Venus and Serena "Man-Ape Testosterone" Williams.

LOKI DID NOTHING WRONG

Or are you fresh off the cuck boat goyim?

Oh, I know all about it. That whole area is completely overrun with niggers now. They're all leaving the neighborhoods they spent the last 40 years destroying and moving out towards the city/county limit. Shit, the last time I was up in Towson it felt no different than walking along Greenmount Ave.

Is… is it okay if I cry here, Holla Forums?

Fast forward to today

Damn, actually… blacks helped

… you say this in a thread where an user took a 12 gauge to the head and still tackled the guy

I can confirm, people doped/coked up, adrenaline rushing, even people with naturally high pain tolerances can and have taken ridiculous amounts of damage and remained fighting

What state were you, Ausbro? I went to a GPS in Sydney.

Still degenerate

>I was talking to a friend, playing gameboy I think reminder this is 6th grade

Didn't make me hate niggers, but definitely separated them in my mind

It's depressing sometimes.

Homo Erectus. Homo Heidelbergensis. Homo Africanus.

#NEVERHOMOSAPIEN

Yep.

no it fucking doesnt

I'm constantly on the edge of my seat. I wish someone would actually compile a book of all these stories. Real life experiences are always the most interesting to read.

I hate 'em because they breathe!

i think back to this experience every time i see some dindu get shot by a cop on the news.

Why are you using an image of a woman from a youtube prank series? Especially when she's married to an Italian American?

its not just once, these stories are just the breaking points

the only reason im dating a niggeress is because shes smarter than hell and isnt loud at all. shes actually very proper and disciplined despite being abused as a child. She got accepted into college before she even finished highschool too, and shes 100% nigerian (parents both not american or descendants of slaves).

but its the fucking baboon buttfucks that i hate, and theres a LOT of them. most blacks that are descendants of slaves are fucking retarded because they were bred to be fucking retarded. not sure why they cant follow the law even though they were bred to follow orders too… but anyway its mostly the domestication of of the slave nigger and that african culture is so shitty is why most blacks are fucking awful and ive had too many bad experiences with bixnoods to not be prejudiced against them if theyre dressed like ghetto trash.

He did nothing wrong.
have to support the nigger this time. obviously i wouldn't go that far but a nigger needs some harsher treatment

Kill yourself you degenerate scum.

respek ma name

u wot

RACIAL MIXING IS THE FUTURE GOYIM

WE WANT OPEN BORDERS, GOYIM, ONE GUB'MENT GOYIM

Skip a few years

lol thats fuckin great

happened some time ago.

God.

Some is not approperiate actually, multiple years

tbh fam thas sum goo sheeeeeeeeeit

Maybe they weren't bred to follow orders. Maybe they were only bred to have intense feelings towards authority so blacks that aren't taught to unconditionally love authority and always respect it end up instead blindly hating and irrationally despising it.

From what I've read of the negro, it was the chief's responsibility to maintain the moral order of the tribe so negros are used to small environments where there is a central figure of authority who provides guidance so the negro had to either blindly trust it or blindly distrust it.

The man is in military intelligence.

Fuck off cuck.

everyone go back to cuckchan please and leave me here in peace

Bump

You're balck brained yourself.

I don't hate them, even though they've given me plenty of reasons over the years. Two reasons; one is that hate is a heavy burden to carry. It colors your life, and life is too short to spend it hating.
The second is that I was raised by a true Christian man. The word nigger wasn't allowed in my house. The first adult I ever heard use it was one of our black maids. She saw a drunk black man on the sidewalk as we were driving her home, and said, "Look at that sorry nigger." Then she explained to us that, "they is black people, and they is niggers, just like they is white folk, and they is white trash." I never forgot that.
I fought blacks in jr. high and high school, and in my adult life blacks have started more shit with me than all other races, including whites, combined.
Yeah, they're fucked up as a race, but there are good blacks who care about their families and don't blame everything on whitey. There are just too few of them. There are too few of them because the Democrats only support black leaders who keep blacks riled up and hating whitey. They do this for political power.

wait, did you just lick his dick once or did he force you to suck his dick for real and often? or somewhere in between

was he getting off to it or just enjoyed the humiliation?

fucking nogs are gay as fuck

If a male is under 25, it's hard to think of him as a "man." Sorry, fag.

Nigger #2

Nigger #3

It went that far a couple of times. Never to climax - probably not physically possible at that age. And when I got home from school I received bare ass whoopings for not standing up to my bully.

It was a rough year. But once I stepped up I never had a problem defending myself again.

Blacks in USA have average IQ of 85
Blacks in africa have average IQ of 70
yet you argue the opposite to defend your ego whilst dating one of the very few somewhat intelligent nigerians
just kill yourself
or at least GTFO and never come back

sounds about rite

Holy shit, I think a nigger stole my gameboy in the 6th grade.

So after they start the race war, how many dead white people do there need to be before you do?

How many raped and murdered white people are acceptable today right now?

They already rape 100 white women a day in america. They aren't always murdered. But apparently that's acceptable.

What about white people set on fire while still alive? How many of those?

I fully get that there is a difference, but
isn't quite right, because if you abducted a kid from a white trash couple and raised it, it would approach a reasonable intelligence. Sometimes potentially within distance of your own, because the problem really was education.

The same trick won't work for any random section 8 nigger. We've tried over decades and decades. Then they decide to spread them out so they will absorb the successful culture and education of their surroundings. What happens instead is these areas are suddenly filled with dead white bodies and previously were peaceful places with no crime.

Section 8 was inherently dysgenic, and it's not recoverable. They destroyed the black family and then let the worst of them breed like rabbits.

Queensland, GPS too. went to St. Joseph's Nudgee if you know it.

He's never heard of regression to the mean, or incompatible genetics, or even that europeans are stronger pound-for-pound of any race.

So fucking what.

I'm not going to make children that might get heart attacks at 40 because they're half-breeds. I don't know what kind of hatred you have of your future children, but it's real.

SWEDEN NO

White trash
"Only just"
Even black people know this stuff m8.

Are those the one's on TV, with the long arms?

Shit-cago. Chicongo.

USA blacks have significant admixture with whites

Some do. So what?

REMOVE WATERMELON

My Name is Nate Higgers.

Slaves weren't "bread." They were allowed to pick their own partners, and marriage was encouraged in most parts of the South.

The truth about slavery isn't nearly as bad as they'd like you to think, but it wasn't great either.

So what you're say is there's no consistency, thus shooting own your own flaccid point.

there's plenty of evidence that slave owners bred negro men with Irish women to create a 'light skinned' breed of slave more appropriate for indoor work, and who were worth more sheckels.

This didn't make me a racist forthwith but it sure resonated in me, she would always tell me how she studied for hours and weeks, all I needed was a couple day brush up before the tests and a 90% was assured.

That's my first memory of niggers

Little did I know the future

That's when I learned to never relax around blacks.

You must be new here

Why do they type how they talk? I never understood that

Forgive my not so perfect English.
>turns out it has a slight women mayority the few niggers there are still the same despite the harsher discipline imposed on them
In the end both schools redpilled me about the nature of niggers and "women in large groups" before I even knew Holla Forums existed.

Not only did I learn fuck-all about these "man things" like making wood chairs, grills, hammers and electric stuff, the sheer pressure I underwent as a kid in such disgusting subhuman enviroments fucked me up for life. Sure, everyone now calls me a serious mature man despite being 20, but without pretending I'm alright I'm a depressed anxious fucker that sweats bullets whenever I go outside. I can still recall every godawful moment around these niggers like some fucking PTSD.

The lesson is
DON'T FUCKING SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOLS WITH MORE THAN 1/3 OF NIGGERS

I have stories, but I bet I'll forget about this thread after I leave.

Isn't that mostly in the Caribbean though?

Which is why some of those places aren't total hellholes, because they're more white?

my first memory of niggers was thinking they were burn victims and not wanting to touch them because of flaky skin.

Do you guys also have mass suicide-tier immigration?

I know that's supposed to be like the only white south american country.

Oh fucking shit.
This reminds me.

being like 7, I had no idea how to deal with that. Now I do.

Not Europe-tier inmigration but a lot of niggers cross the border and come for the sweet gibmedats this govt has to offer like "free" paid for through taxes healthcare.

Are you guys starting to figure out that maybe Argentina should be kept as white as it used to be?

Or is it like America or Europe five years ago?

Really, the only way to make this country white again would be to nuke the provinces in the north, east and center. Thanks to 12 years of Venezuelan-tier populism and corruption niggers have spread and multiplied like cockroaches. Ironically, nigger population in the border is low due to starvation.

LAD HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING DURING YOUR STAY HERE?

I know exactly 1 nigger, 1 spic, 1 kike.

That's exactly enough people needed to make a bar joke.

My memory is fucking trash but I have a tale
That's how you get blacks out of a pool. Pro tip.

I actually felt bad about that at the time because deliberately torturing someone younger than you is a little on the sociopathic side but he did strike my kin.
Also they were black so no harm done :^)

The only reason he made it to Senior Chief is because of AA. I saw a lot of nogs who couldn't even pass PRTs without their buddies fudging the numbers that got promoted over more qualified 1st classes.

I honestly don't even know. Holla Forums is how I rationally came to hate them, but there was always something there.

Not sure what to think of it in hindsight.

Then you should have no trouble in pointing to a few sources.

And literally nothing happened. Racist fuck.
Blacks are bro tier, Its jew whom are the problem

What cuck fucking shithole did you crawl out of? An average 70 IQ with incredible levels of criminality and destruction, including the desire to rape all white women, is not "bro tier".

Go back to cuckchan faggot. Niggers need to go back to their shithole continent playing in mudhuts where they belong.

Actually I've learned a lot user, I just don't think that weed turns you into a faggot liberal. I mean, I can't believe it when I smoke da herb everyday and would be considered Hitler on steroids by your average political normie.

it depends on what you consume user, if you watch normie TV on weed everyday it'll have an effect, and if you spend your time high on red pill sites it'll have the opposite effect.

The best black man I know married a white woman.

Why?

Because he hated black women.

I have to say that most people I know on pot are simply apolitical.

because

So you're better than that, in any case.

It's still degenerate, but that depends on your definitions.

At least it's like 4 times a month, rather than every day.

When I'm high I usually just browse Holla Forums or listen to (nationalist) music so you're probably right.

Kill yourself.

Jesus fuck don't these Holla Forums faggot have something better to do than fail at trolling us? I just don't get it.

What is Holla Forums's general opinion on the solution to the nigger problem? Do we send them to Africa? Segregate them? Bring slavery back? Gas them all? Send them to Mexico? What is the solution? Also to be considered is that like 5% of blacks are actually on the same level as whites, would we keep them? How would we distinguish?

It's questions like these that make me think fascism actually has a little something to it, though I haven't thought about it much in general.

Literally all of marketing science is focused on sneaking past "consumer ressistance"
They have to change tactics every 6 months