I'm considering going to an asian massage place where the girls give sexual favors for extra money...

I'm considering going to an asian massage place where the girls give sexual favors for extra money. It will be my first time going to a place like this, does anyone here have any experience with these or tips on what to expect?

Gay

I'm a guy though, how is it gay?

cuck

It's not prostitution, it's women of negotiable affection.

That's not what cuck means.

That is what I'm calling him gay for, faggot

Fuck off

What's wrong with prostitution? It's cheaper than a girlfriend and has none of the downsides.

Degenerate filth
Thats ape-monkey-nigger shit, user

________
====
As of today posting anime images on Holla Forums automatically marks your arguments and opinions as unimportant.
''
If you see someone posting smug anime faces please hide, filter and report their posts.
''
Thank you.
________

So it hurts your feelings, got it.

No, it means it's degenerate

A buzzword that means things you don't like.

Paying for sex is degrading and doing so makes you a degenerate. How is that a buzzword?

No, it means that it's filth
You're trying to say that Holla Forums is tumblr, relating degenerate to triggered and problematic

You're only making me want to do it more now.

That is exactly what makes you a degenerate

Arguing on anonymous anime imageboard makes you want to fuck hookers? Is this what you're trying to say?

not an argument

Something I'm fairly certain I would enjoy that pisses off those kinds of faggots who post on Holla Forums has to be great, is what I'm saying.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums

Not supposed to be an argument, I'm just stating things

As long as we're stating things, you're a cancerous little faggot who should have been beaten more by his parents.

Pretty sure it doesn't piss anyone off.

It's more of curiosity thing than anything. Like as in why would anyone PAY for sex when there are Tinder, POF and other hook up apps with tons of FREE pussy?

I don't want some slut to know me, I just want to get a nut off with her help, strictly business.

Nobody has to know you.

You pick someone you like and arrange the hook up.

Aren't you supposed to look better than average for those?

I might check those out then.

You won't have any troubles if you're not a degenerate