I hit on my friend's daughter and now I'm going to court because of it. She's 12 but I thought she was a lot older...

I hit on my friend's daughter and now I'm going to court because of it. She's 12 but I thought she was a lot older.. What chance do I have that I won't lose this case?

you sick pedo

kill yourself you degenerate

Kènnedi… pls…

20 year old looks like 11 year old. It's okay to fuck her.

15 year old looks like 20 year old. YOU SICK PEDO IF YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO HER! Logic thrown out the window.

say hi to bubba for me

When you have to testify, look the judge in the eye and say "Can you blame me? I mean, take a look at her, amirite?"

I wish, my friend.

Show the court this picture and I think you'll make it.

She's going I think. No use taking a picture. Would saying that I thought she was over 16 work? There is no proof that I didn't and I swear I didn't.

OP said he hit on her.
He didn't say he had sex with her.
And if OP didn't have sex with her, then what are they charging him with?

and if he did have sex with her, then shouldn't he have known more about her before having sex with her? OP's a degenerate for trying to have sex with a kid, but also for buying in to hookup culture.

In the entire time that OP was talking with her, her school studies never came up? OP never asked her what she does for a living/what she's studying? And this never came up when OP talked with her dad (who is supposedly OP's friend)?

Romans 6:23

I didn't ask her shit. I just went up to her for the first time and said, you're very pretty what's your name? Then after her name, I asked her out for dinner and then she said she had to go and she told her dad and I'm being charged for'harassing a minor.''

This story is total BS.

Did you know it was your friends daughter? Sounds like you were in the same house with both of them so you must have known. In which case, what kind of a fucking retard asks their friends daughter out for dinner?

so it's BS because nobody would ever try to get with their friend's daughter and that has NEVER happened. Just because you're a fuckin' pussy ass bitch, it doesn't mean I am. He's my friend. I can go out with his daughter if she's old enough and she wants to. We were outside his house and my friend went inside to get some lawn chairs to sit while she and I waited outside.

post pics of her

Well, it seems like he wasn't trying to get in her panties, knight.

What a bitch dad. Ask or tell her to help.

Trust me, they're are going to cute her up & make her look like a baby.

Damn…

first off, you cannot go to court for anything serious hitting on a 12 year old.

Now touching and other shit. Ya, your in trouble.

But simply VERBALLY talking to her. She doesn't have shit on you.

But if you texted and crap. They now have laws against that in most places. All go under different names but means teh same thing. Child luring.

IF that's the case. You are in HUGE trouble. No matter if she looks 18. Unless you have a very very very liberal judge.

When it goes down, and you can pick trial by jury or judge. do judge alone.

Cause a jury panel is gonna select young single mothers, and unless your handsome.
Your going to do some hard fucking time.

There is a reason why they make these laws.
Basically if you want to do that shit. You gotta do it, verbally and in person.

Sure, chatting and texting is a hell of alot easier. Infact, fish in a barrel easy.
But that's when you get screwed sideways with the mountain of evidence.

You're going to the pokey,faggot

okay, you know what.

Youre not as fucked as you think.

It's okay to ask her to dinner. You can tell the courts you knew her dad and you were talking about mcdonalds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. IF you have no priors and clean record. Just admit it all. But say i was absolutely not harrasing (harrasing is the act of doing something repeatedly over and over).

Get a lawyer though. The judge will respect you more with a lawyer.

How can one be so delusional?