Diversity in Webcomics, and I'm a Racist?

Anyone know these guys?`

When I was 17 and first getting into webcomics, this guy named Frederick L. Jones contacted me, saying he's going to make the American shounen jump. Me being young and inexperienced got very excited and went along with him.

A few weeks later, he told me that I should make my story more diversified, which meant adding black characters, since that's what all the American comics were doing. I said sure, and asked him if he meant black like big lips, and thick hair, such as in Afro Samurai, or just typical manga-esque characters but with black skin and dark hair.

He got extremely angry at me, saying it was a racist thing to ask. He then treated me like shit, until I finally quit seeing that the project was going nowhere, and I didn't like speaking to him any longer.

After I quit, he sent me an email saying I was a racist, and made racist comments towards him, and that I was therefore being removed from the project. I was weirded out, as I had already quit.

Now he's making tweets about how I'm a racist.

Saturday AM is basicly a project with a few failed kickstarters, that was supposed to be a printed weekly magazine, but turned into a net print instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

tapastic.com/Merryweathery
tapastic.com/series/Urban-Tales
thehiveworks.com/index.php
saturday-am.com/spoon
saturday-am.com/storybook
saturday-am.com/bullyeater
saturday-am.com/afternoonwebx/
ranksays.com/www/saturday-am.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user fuck that guy

Doesn't sound like he went anywhere in the past few years.

If someone criticizes literally anything on the basis of "diversity", you can tell that their main intention is to push a political agenda and they don't really care about the medium they are dealing with.

are all chan kiddies this thick?

GET BACK TO URBAN TALES YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Hello Rian Merryweather, you Holla Forums browsing racist little shit.

It's not even Rian.

I'm trying

And yeah I am him, that's what this post is entirely about.

Did you ask whether the guy should fight with fried chicken sword and watermelon shield too?

A negro would certainly make Magnolia Online more visualy unique and perhaps it would help me tell it apart from over 9000 similar crappy mangas.

Really?

Had to look up what magnolia online was.

Saturday AM dodged a bullet it seems

H- Hey!

Dude, it's only a 10 pages. Perhaps its a late bloomer.

Besides, assburgers who read this kind of crap probably hate things that are outside their narrow comfort zone.

btw I like how you didn't deny the racist black rant thing on twitter.

Now the internet knows you as Rian the Racist.

assburgers hate anything that isn't from japan.
He's about 15 years late if he wanted gullible weebs, megatokyo has that market cornered.

The charms didn't help, people are still bullying me.

Hey man nice Lucky Star fanart.

Should have spread the four out though imo so more people can see it

Wasn't really for promotion, just fun.

I am not bullying you.

Your comic just sucks, but at 10 pages, you can still start over without throwing away too big of an investment.

10 pages? it says 117 episodes though

It's… It's at 70 episodes…

Art by: Power-J
Story by: R. Merryweather

JUST

I only looked on ensoku manga…

I might redo the beginning, though. Didn't really start it as some hugely ambitious project, just a fun little side project as a hobby.

It's just stupid Lucky Star-esque 4koma jokes, because I thought it was cute and relaxing!

Then it became weirdly popular all of a sudden, and as the 50 page oneshot projects became too big of an investment, I just continued it from popular demand, and now I earn ad revenue.

It's not my fault. I'm doing my best!

Wait

I only saw the first 3 episodes and the latest one asking for likes in gmi contest.

The art somehow got worse?

I'm trying my best, please!! I didn't post about this comic because I knew you guys would hate it, it's honestly just harmless fun, don't tear it apart!

I'm not trying to pass it off as some masterpiece…

That one is done by a guest artist.

Good for you. It's not uncommon for heavens to grant success to those undeserving. You should sacrifice to your ancestors often as they probably bribed celestail bureacrat with their grave goods.

My bad, it doesn't look bad.

Is it published only in tapastic and now ensoku?

Black people generally have big lips and thick hair though. It's not even a stereotype, it's just reality.

It's "official" spaces are on Tapastic and Ensoku, but I let anyone mirror it anywhere they like, if they remember to give credit, so it's all over the place like Kissmanga and such.

user…

Is Asian people having black hair a Stereotype?

I'M GETTING FLASHBACKS OF THE GLOPPING.

SAO is shit

I guess game fantasies are still new to the western market.

Grab that coattail and ride the shit out of it OP.

Using pay to win options is now socially accepteble in MMOs?

Back in my day, you were considered a major retard if you paid money for ingame shit.

Have you been living under a rock?

p2w is the new cool.

I've never heard of you, OP, but it's traditional to post some sort of timestamp to prove you're who you say you are.

He posted a 14second old tweet.

And does it really matter?

tapastic.com/Merryweathery
I posted "hi 8ch"

Nice try mister hacker, gonna need your name written on your penis with your driver's license next to it and a video of your mother saying that is indeed her son.

I'll get right on that

So OP is like 18?

I'm 21.

Well then, hi OP.

You have my sympathy, but I have some bad news. Cream might rise, but so do the greasiest of shits. I'd love to give you all of my outrage and launch the boats on the personal navy, but the sad fact is that you'll just have to be strong and weather this shit for a little longer until the rest of the world is done waking up to this bullshit. It's happening, but the normals are glacial slow to react to changes in thought. Just keep doing what you're doing and remember that arguing with an SJW is pointless.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had a similar experience with an asshat like that. Learn from it and move on. And for pete's sake, don't get into a pissing match with him on twitter. He'll just block you and then REALLY get down to the business of smearing your rep.

I hate to block people, but I already blocked him. Nothing good is going to come out of that exchange, I fear. And thank you for this reply, it was nice to read.

Luckily after the past few attempts to smear my reputation, I've built a pretty sturdy defense. I work almost entirely with Asian artists who don't give a fuck about western PR culture, and they've already tried to get me banned from Tapastic and several contests, but they don't work. No reader of mine have ever noticed there was a problem to begin with, either that or they just don't care.

You could say, I'm pretty privileged.

'They' being the other party in twitter?

I meant the PC clique in the manga styled webcomic community.

What did you do Rian the Rustling Racist

Made an angry black police captain in an American Police themed Magical Girl comic.

Daily reminder that Vox Day is a creationist.

So, to your mind, that means nothing he says is worth listening to?

Still smarter than your average Holla Forumstard

t. guy getting triggered by what he reads on the internet

Alright, I've tried to just lay low on Holla Forums and wait for context to present itself, but the opportunity has arisen and I'm taking it. What does "t. person" mean?

It's a big red flag.

May I ask how old you are?

You?

"I want you to draw a diverse comic, without acknowledging that there are any differences between the races, now go!"

What a fucktard.

Yeah reality is the furthest thing from their minds, when they push their pipe dreams.

Eh, some people can't embrace oblivion, at least he isn't a muslim.

"-t." is Finngolian abbreviation for "regards," as seen in the popular Dolan Duck and Kid Toucher Bear memes.

Reading this right now. He spends prologue competing in oppression olympics and uses people, among them renowned and respected authors like Martin and Stross, hating him as a recomendation. As expected from a man who crashed Hugo.

Thank you.

42. No offense, but I wanted to know if I was dealing with a kid who was parroting stuff or if I had an adult who'd formed his own opinions.

Oh well. I'm heading to bed now. Thanks a lot for talking with me, everyone! I know I'm not the best writer ever, and I guess I'm kind of a hack, I just enjoy doing it because it's fun.

I know I shouldn't blogpost or try to use 4chan as a hugbox, I just am a rather emotional sort of guy. This made me feel better, so thanks.

If that fucking faggot from Saturday AM comes around while I'm sleeping, please don't just believe him based on me not being there to tell my side of the story! I'd appreciate that a lot.

Talk to you guys later!

Fuck your false modesty, you 'orrible cunt Good night, OP. Hope you feel better when you wake up.

Holy shit.

Sorry, a mistake.

YES YOU SHITLORD

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL MUSCULAR BALD GUYS DRESSED IN SUITS AND BILLIONAIRE CEOS

ASIAN GUYS ARE ALL COOL SEXY BISHI THIN MUSCULAR BOYS WITH DIVERSITY IN THEIR HAIR COLORS AND TOP OF EVERY CLASS EVER

OMG LIKE CAN YOU NOT TALK OF WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW?

THANK YOU

SATURDAY AM COMICS

Isn't OEL manga still considered a dirty word in most circles?

Seriously though, your biggest mistake was joining a weeaboo webcomic clique at all. Someone who thinks they're gonna make a wannabe Shonen Jump isn't going to have a lot of sense.

>YOU FUCKING RACIST YOU'RE FIRED
I don't understand.

The diffrence between white and blacks is only the color of the skin and if you say otherwise you're a racist.
They're americans, it's normal for them to be retarded.

Confirmed.

Great. When do we deal with African slave traders? Or how the culture of the Native Americans has been reduced to ridiculous caricatures? Or how mixed race kids are torn between two worlds and suffer because of it?

What? Is that too DIVERSE for you?

Yes, it really took hold following the ASSFAGGOT "You CAN grind for character, but by the time you are done we will nerf it into oblivion and shill the next new character" style couple with MUH ESPORTS making people think paying for a edge is now justifiable because it just may let you hit Snowflake rank and get sponsorship and shit like that.

I basically had to sit down my little brother and "ask do even you look at the other players weapons?" when he was trying to beg money to buy a CS knife skin for like 60 bucks and then he went "BUHT I CAN PROFIT FROM IT!" (If he had the ability could he would been able to play the market with something cheaper to prove his point and not beg for money in the first place), it basically reached a point where people think they can make money off micro-transaction "investments", leading them to get fleeced even easier.

just goes to show you, when it comes to the internet it's better to just do your own stuff than rely on these "big" networks

The BBC has done some amazing television in it's history, doesn't mean it doesn't need dousing with petrol now.

In my time, everyone I knew played on UO freeshards or pirated Lineage II servers and people who paid for their software were seen as corporate cuckolds.

Things really changed. Feels old man.

He also made this.

tapastic.com/series/Urban-Tales

You might want to bring this to the OC thread.
-

These fucks are literally appropriating a medium and artistic conventions from a culture to which they don't belong, then adding stuff to "fix" it. Cultural colonialism in action. And they accuse you of being racist?

Rest of this thread reads very shilly.

It is.

008 was turned into an African freedom fighter for the 21st century

Japan is a very homogenous nation and its animation industry was inspired by early American animation (which was very homogenous nation)

You best not be talking shit about 008. They updated his origin from a slave to being a guerilla involved in the near constant tribal wars in Africa.

;-;

funny, people playing on official servers laughed at poorfags who couldn't afford to pay a subscription for a game they enjoy and had to play on a bug infested pirate server with GM circlejerk cliques

They share similar personalities, but they have different facial features for sure.

He asked if you wanted black people to have anglo facial features or african facial features.

At first I thought this thread was going to be about.

Instead yeah, no, how to draw black people, great question honestly.
Before my local Walden Books closed down I got a manga called Knights about a black kid who is a knight and saves witches from being burned at the stake.
In it the character was just drawn as any other character but with dreads and dark skin.
Seemed very anglofied or more just derivative japanese anime protagonist face.

I think the proper way is to look at how Dutch from Black Lagoon or Kaname Tōsen from Bleach are drawn.
You put girl lips on a guy for the most part.
Make the skin dark.
Slap on black guy hair or as if often the case no hair at all.
Dragon Ball and One Piece decided to go balls to the wall with Goliwog/Blackface but they're cartoons made for a nation that is 98.something percent Japanese so I don't think they give a shit.

Meanwhile I look at Fat Albert characters and think.
>If this didn't have the name of a famous black rapist/comedian tied to it this cartoon would be viewed as racist as Betty Boop's Making Stars.

That website looks like a bunch of c-tier to b-tier deviant artists (mostly black guys from the US apparently) trying to hawk their weeb trash for money.
Doesn't work like that.
You put your shit out for free and if anyone actually gives a shit you sell shirts and maybe pitch a kickstarter for a physical publishing of the comic.

I recognize you!

Looks like a Japanese kid trying to be Bob Marley

Totally fine. Maybe a slightly wider nose would complete the image but whatever.

You are damn right about that.

It's hard to tell where Muhammad Avdol from JoJo falls, because he's from Egypt. He could be black, or just Arabic. And Enrico Pucci looks black as fuck but he's apparently supposed to be pure Italian and has a twin brother that's lily-white.

Black people are mysterious.

it's manga, just draw a white person with black skin like how the japs draw themselves as white

The Fat Albert cast look like cartoon characters to me.

Pucci really is a mystery considering how white Wes is, my only guess is that his family is part Sicillian and the eggplant genes really came out in him?

Meh, sometimes is better to give details.
Make the characters more unique, you know? Remember, black people don't have the same hair as asians, so that idea doesn't really work, but you can make it work.

Also, I may sound racist or something, but if there is a special pet peeve with me when it comes to black characters in japanese media, is that they may be black, but they have Blond hair and blue eyes! Jesus, Fortune from Metal Gear have a terrible design.They are not black, they are just white people who spend too much time on the sun!

Besides The Boondocks and maybe Avatar, there's something made by the west that doesn't want to desperately be Japanese?

Don't worry, I'm not (Cyborg 009 is one of my favourite action animes)

Who the fuck would read this crap?
The art looks like it's from weeaboos who don't know how to make their own style, don't understand proportions, and just blatantly copy popular mangaka.

These are the kind of kids that go to art class and get triggered when their teacher tells them to draw something other than anime.

Apparently he made me sign a contract that says I can't publicly talk about them. No idea what the other 5 parts say. Probably just calling me a racist again.

Did you sign a contract? More importantly, why are you discussing it over fucking Twitter?

He tweeted at me. I recall signing a non disclosure agreement about details regarding the project. I recall no language saying I can't defend myself when they call me a racist.

Oh no, big badass SJW weeaboos are coming to get you, Merryweather.

Magnolia Online has too many fucking words for a 4 panel

I think that sums up SJWs pretty handily, attacks other people and then go NO UR NOT ALLOWED TO SHIT TALK! BLOCKED if they defend themselves.

Fucking hypocrites.

And if he was 17 wouldn't he be a minor and thus need a guardian to confirm any contract he would sign for it to actually be valid? Im not that big into law though.

I don't even have any words for how absurd this is

My Nigga.

Should've joined Hiveworks. They seem to be the leading webcomic syndicate on the internet.

thehiveworks.com/index.php

wewlad

The only thing on that entire page that I will admit to reading is Girl Genius and Spinnerette (when I remember it exist).

What happened to webcomics? Remember when they weren't all shit?

Well believe it or not there was a point when it wasn't all shit. It's been so long that I can't even remember one that didn't suck massive cock. At some point this ride has to end and the pain has to stop. hopefully it will be before I eat a bullet

Comes with the territory, nigger. We're not in 2005 anymore. Webcomics have become over saturated at this point, so, like their print counterparts, 90% of it will be shit.

What really matters is how good their services are. If it's good enough for Udon, it should be good enough for you.

up for debate

are you paid per hour or per post?

I bet you do it for free.

With "your", I meant "Saturday AM's", fam.

Also,
saturday-am.com/spoon
saturday-am.com/storybook
saturday-am.com/bullyeater
saturday-am.com/afternoonwebx/

Hive Works is pure crap but most of the series on that site aren't this level of sad in art.

I feel like I'm looking at a webcomic from the early internet days what the fuck is this shit?

Even Darken, a comic that was started in like 2003 or something looks WAY better than all of that crap. OoTS looks better than that, and it is intentionally drawn as fucking stick figures. What kind of shit is this?

Honestly OP if my art had to sit next to that shit on a website that I'd probably have killed myself a long time ago.

Also:
ranksays.com/www/saturday-am.com

Kek

My payment is educating my fellow Holla Forumsmrades in the untold pratfalls of the comic business.

Hiveworks is mostly a business service webcomics. If they accept your submission, they'll advertise your comic to increase it's audience and manage the ad space on your site for revenue. In exchange for this, they'll take a share of the ad and merchandising profits. They also don't have any control in you comic, which OP might find interesting. While it may not sound so great being advertised with "OH JOY SEX TOY"(fuck that's disgusting), you're also advertised with "Empowered" and "Atomic Robo", so I guess it balances out in a way.

That advertising shit is something nobody ever talks about when it comes to publishing comics. One of big draws of a publisher like Vertigo is their advertising ability, even though Warner will steal most of your rights. Image straight up will not pay for advertising costs.

Have you ever read old Holla Forums's foray into self publishing called "PULP"? The sheer awfulness of the entries has given me insight in what to expect when dealing with comics. It will mostly be shit. For every "Ava's Demon" there will 50 "Moon Over Junes".

Bully them back! Are you a man or a fag?

Obviously a fag, he watches anime

Because it's based on those kind of people, the ganguros, as with many blonde black people.
It doesn't matter, as long as the product doesn't try to paint itself as realistic. MGS certainly isn't, especially considering the second game has a white hairde bishi for protagonist.

As someone who collaborated with an SJW on a comic production before, it's not worth your time fretting over. They're irrational fucking lunatics more obsessed with pushing a political agenda than creating something worthwhile.

TOP KEK

even when some z-list internet "artist" pays you attention you are still gettin cucked by 4chin

truly 8CuCk

Seems to me like the big caveat here is that this only seems like a good deal to webcomics that are already popular and people too lazy to manage their own affairs. From what I've heard, there's not that much incentive to actually promote comics that aren't already bringing in the dough for Hiveworks.

Seriously though, why would any prospective webcomic creator willingly hand over control of something as important as advertising for the promise of more exposure. I thought that was a big no-no

Well he did post the same damn thread on 4chan

no goy, we'll handle everything, you just keep drawing your comic and we'll handle everything!

This is a moronic post and I hope you're b8ing, because I don't want to believe you're actually that retarded.

What, you don't like best nazi girl?

sorry I'm not 14

I can't tell if you're being a pedant over the definition of "stereotype", or if you actually think black people don't have those features.

Yes. Many of them have brown or red hair. Blond also ecists in Afghanistan.

Sorry, nazis wanted to wipe out my people.

Sorry they failed.

A prime example of how SJWs always lie.

He's talking about East Asians you dumb ass not Central Asians.
And yes there are East Asians with other then dark brown and brown eyes but they only have those differences in color due to Caucasian dna in them.
on a side note ecists is spelled exists. Check your English before posting user.

That's legit retarded user. White and Black people have different facial features, I think you may need to get your eyes tested cause I think you're going blind.

Well to 99% of Americans, when you're talking about Asians we're talking about East Asians. You're the one who moved the goal posts to fucking Afghanistan.

If you're going to be this retarded about everything, then yes, we may as well make these decisions for you.

I don't even have to argue, it speaks for itself.

Next he's going to claim that albinos in sub-Saharan Africa are "blonde" or that eye diseases that turn eyes blue are examples of diversity in eye colour.

Pic is you.

Both are SJW faggots, you SJW faggot.

Daily reminder that Vox "sore loser" Day advocates geting people fired from their jobs for having the wrong opinions.

As you can see, mr. Day advocates for using SJW tactics. He's to SJWs what positrons are to electrons.

I bet you like fags and niggers too, you gimp

I like fags and niggers better than retards who ruin Hugo awards because they ended 6th place.

So can you make a stronger case for there being something wrong with that than that we should stop breathing air because SJWs do that too?

Let me help you out here OP.
Imagine your mom asks you to draw a girl in your comic for her.
First thing out of your mouth "So tits and wide hips?"
See the problem? It's not that black people don't have the traits you said, it just looks bad when that's completely how you define them.

Also it's just necessary. Everyone knows what black people look like. Bringing up stereotypical traits "just to make sure" is stupid and pointless.
And fom what I've gathered you weren't even the artist, OP? Why do you need to "check" what style the person should be drawn in? Isn't it just your job to write them?

Looking over these loser's catalog it looks like what they wanted was white people dipped in chocolate and they threw a hissy fit when OP pointed this out

So a Arabian, Curry nigger or Mexican?

Does it even matter?
A man is being slandered and you are insinuating that he deserved it!
Also,
>>>/Anywherebuthere/

Do you mean he ended the entire concept of sixth place and now all Hugo awards skip from seven to five or that he placed sixth?
WE SPEAK ENGLISH ON THIS WEBSITE, JAMAL!

I think only an extremely prudish person would get upset over that. Women have tits and hips of varying sizes, and it can't hurt to get some specifics on exactly what kind of woman your employer wants you to draw.
And you kind of have to think in terms of looks when you're drawing something. Obviously there's more to a person than their appearence, but you can hardly draw a personality.

Checking glorious quads of Fullchan Pride World Wide.

So if you were 17 when contacted and eventually shit went sour, how many years later is he still assmad at you?
What purpose would he have in being mad at someone he never actually made anything with all these years later?

Holy shit. When did 8/co/ get filled with the same oversensitive retards that plague halfchan?

No one even brought vox day up outside of calling the people he does not like SJWs.

You chucklefucks used that exact same line against the far more moderate Correia. If the Hugo clique doesn't want anyone but them to have a say in the Hugo then they should stop putting it up for a vote. Providing a mechanism for people who disagree to make a decision is literally the point of elections.

people making fun of OP triggers you but not the fact that a fucking blogspot crossposted from 4chun is the most active thread on Holla Forums right now?

lemme guess: Holla Forums

Yes, I am assuming you're trolling, because only literal retards actually think physical attributes commonly shared among an ethnic group are somehow a stereotype.

I love feminists when they get angry.

I wonder why Women always try to be so obscene when they're angry at men?

Holy shit that's a lot of salt.

Stop getting people to rail for you by samefagging and pretending this is important.
No one cares about some feud you have with some person that called you a racist when you were a teenager. Why do you even give a shit anymore?

I'm not samefagging.

Secondly, I just posted it because it was funny that she still gets so angry about me. I don't really care about her anymore, and she can't touch me either.

Starting a political party in an election where previously were none doesn't count as ruining it?

Things get more painful when you read them. Everthing copies Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and other popular animus. Try to not cringe at the terrible edgy dialogue. I dare you.

This is the cancer that plagues a huge amount of western mangas: Weebs don't want to create or learn about good stories and narratives. They just want to be the next Akira Toriyama with their shitty rip-offs.

Just like real Nips…

The fact that she's flashing her pantsu right at everyone makes my dick a non-stop cum factory

This doesn't excuse anything. I don't want to defend the nips here- they make a lot of sameface, samestory moeshit, haremshit, etc. - but at least they work a bit hard for their cheap turds.

I suppose you could say they work hard, considering how they will pay 1 or two people to make the work of an entire team

Hey, isn't this the future of comics? Use the privilege your ancestors bled for, pay peanusts to third world peons, do jack shit except occasionally scold them for low quality (regardless of how good it may be, just to keep the serfs working hard) and accquire effordless cash?

Something something books and covers

Wrong. It's enabling the privileged to accquire money without having to dishonour themselves with work, while the unprivileged can now make living making art.

Globalism is a failure for the common man, the only reason you deny that is because you're pushing an agenda that probably serves yourself while fucking over countless others.

Americans have to get used to lower living standards. Turns out your homeland isn't exceptional enough to be immune to the tides of global economy.

Besides, you guys still have it way better than pretty much everyone else, so why do you bitch so much?

Good.

You SJWs ruined the Hugo awards long ago, cuck. Vox and his Rabid Puppies are just burning it down.

Why are we bringing politics into this?

What is your definition of "racist", champ?
I would like to know because your past replies seem to put you in the "Everything is Rayciss" camp

Stay mad, Pedophil.

Yeah it's prudish to get extremely upset, but the description it just unprofessional. If your client asks for something like that there are better ways of getting your point across than listing off the stereotypical features they have.
If OP had said "Do you want the typical anime black person, like the knights character from ,or something more realistic like (tousen, boondocks, afro samurai etc) There probably wouldn't have been a problem in the first place. It was just a really stupid thing to say which of course led to a really stupid overreaction.

I don't even go to Holla Forums but you are the pinnacle of what made 4chan cancer.

What pill did you take to get your magic ID vision, user?

Are you seriously that thick? Poor old victim OP here clearly acts like a smartass and meant the oh-so dank "Sheeeitttttt"-tier caricature.

5 years before Puppies it surely looked like SJW affirmative action circlejerk… or did it?

2009 best novel winner: Neil Gaiman (white man)
2010 best novel winners Paolo Bacigalupi (white man) and China Miéville (white man, but commie)
2011 best novel winner: Connie Willis (white woman)
2012 best novel winner: Jo Walton (white woman)
2013 best novel winner: John Scalzi (white man)
2014 best novel winner: Ann Leckie (white woman)

Where is the affirmateve action?

oh I even added 6th extra year. That's what night of almost no sleep does to you.

At least ti makes my point more clear.

They did word that poorly.

Should've said "always have" instead of "generally have."

It's not a stereotype, it's a genetic trait.

That is what SJW affirmative action looks like.

"We're a champion of minorities. The awards go to: all white people! White people who champion minorities though, so it's okay!" They're white, yes, but they're also all leftists. They support social justice.

After all, the Oscars aren't run by the republicans are they?

How long have you been fourteen for user?

How many of those people I listed can be called champions of minorities?

I don't think it is. When you're doing professional work you kind of have to put sensitivities aside and say things straight. If you pussyfoot around saying what you actually mean, it could result in mixed messages.

surely, my fellow /po…erh Holla Forumsmrade

I was just bringing the board, because most of the time some retardation goes on in Holla Forums where someone can't see the forest for the trees it's usually Holla Forums.

You have got to be a retard from halfchan. There is no way someone this dense and this sensitive could be from here.

I know Gaiman is a SJW. Not sure about the rest.

im not the one bitching and whining because someone as much as dared to mention another board , god helps us all

says the cocksucker defending a 4chan thread

Here's probably a left over Goon that got lost trying to get to /cow/

SJW.

SJW.

SJW.

SJW.

SJW.

SJW.

Also:

top lel

Thanks for telling us you're retarded.

But Akira Toriyama's a ripoff too