Roman Kino

What did he mean by this?
And is there any good movies or shows about (preferably Ceasar-era) Rome? Im in a Roman craze right now and would like watch anything about the first civilized European empire.

barabbas
fall of the roman empire

I, Claudius is better than all the shit you have there.

Ask /bl/, they know lots of shit about Rome, if you know what I mean.

no.

and production values might not be the best word, but i really do find the quality of the cameras of british television from ~60s-~90s to be incredibly off putting. the sets and stuff, from what little i saw, did look fine.

Brute?

Uh… You don't get to bring senators…

Is there any Rome kino that shows the more scatological side of the empire? Such as preserving their urine for later, socializing while shitting, or having their toilets blow up because they never clean them?

You're a big senator.

ben hur

WAS CRASHING THE REPUBLIC PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Of course, Julius was a nuisance to the Senate! He had to be eliminated.

Of course! Cicero refused our offer in favor of yours. we had to find out what he told you

faggots! i told them you were faggots!

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, ROME HAS FALLEN TO CIVIL WAR, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Burning this city. While I fiddle!

STABLISHING THE EMPIRE, WITH NO SENATORS!

crashing this senate
WITH NOSHURVIVORS

he meant he was surprised that even Brute was part of the plot to murder him

WAS CUCKING JULIUS PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN? WHAT ABOUT GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF BY AUGUSTUS, WAS THAT PART OF YOUR PLAN TOO?

Of courseh! Roman belonged to the Babylons! We are just correcting our mistake!

You see a negress's pelvis and some guy smacking a drum. The next six hours are white guys talking about ruling the earth.

Niggers