It's not about the pedos

It's not about the pedos.

What's going on now is about much, much more than just the pedos. Try writing out 8ch.pl, endchan.xyz or 16chan.nl in a post here. It gets wordfiltered away. You know who else put a wordfilter on imageboard names they didn't want their users to hear?

Calling someone a pedophile is a way the people and moderators against free speech demonize those who do care about it. It's a strawman. Sound like something else that's happened before?

What's going on now is the equivalent of Gamergate.
This time, however, it is Holla Forums that is the cuckchan.
Think of the circumstances: Suddenly, the internal staff changes. Moderators are discreetly kicked out of their rightful places and exchanged with an unknown cabal of SJWs that don't have free speech in mind. Then, while being told "everything is the same", a group gets completely wiped from the imageboard. A group considered the moral fringe of the userbase. The people that actually care about the issue are labeled. Their cries of exodus silenced.

Women-harassers.
Pedophiles.

It's all the same.

If you care about actual free speech you will find somewhere else to go. But you can't stay here.

Holla Forums is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
freech.net/
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
16chan.nl/next/thread/385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
endchan.xyz/.media/08aeb11b78fbfc636cc1016052964639-imagepng
beta.librechan.net/
archive.is/kpJPV
youtu.be/u5NjPUiD-Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im glad pedos are gone
cancers

Unbelievable. Thanks for proving my point, considering you probably didn't even read the post. People like you don't actually care about free speech, do you? You just want a safe space where you won't get banned for making up shitty memes.

I LOVE free speech

He's just trying to force the argument that if you don't like it you stand with the pedos. Fucking Strawman bullshit. Probably Jim's brother-inlaw or lodge buddy.

First they came for the pedos…

8gag has died

it is about the pedos you tard

8ch.intl
deadend.xyz
infinity necks.nl

see?

Oh, how Holla Forums has has fallen.

I take it back

Exactly.

First they came for the pedos.
Then they came for the "cancerous" posters.
Then they came for the raid organizers.
Then they came for us.

This is what happened on 4chan.
This is what's happening now.

You can change the name of the imageboard, but is there a real difference when there's mods around? Mods willing to slowly mutilate the userbase until we don't remember what it was like to have had free speech in the first place.

This is some animal farm bullshit. Jim even literally owns a pig farm! Another example of meme magic showing us a glimpse into the truth?

Sit tight, buddies, people are working on decentralized networks around the world.
It'll be a cold day in hell before they'll stop us from posting offensive meems.

8ch.intl

The previous administration filtered it

I just removed it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16 chan is planning to hook into NNTPchan

It's the future, and Jimbo is ignoring it

lol u want me to move to another chan? suck my nuts, we dont want your autism here. you can go and stay go faghat.

sage!

i dont bump my posts i have you losers do it for me. stay salty

Well i bet OP feels dumb now.
Anyway don't worry, while i'm sure you're a piece of shit, so far Holla Forums seems pretty normal, as usual.
It could be worse, you could be Mark, destroying Holla Forums.
Seriously when the fuck is Mark finally going to die, everyone on Holla Forums hates him and his faggot mods.
I wish Holla Forums would get a full change of ownership and moderation like Holla Forums has.

what is your background prior to moderating here, why do you feel you represent Holla Forums and its userbase well? What are some issues that you feel passionately about?

no i just like writing dramatic pieces on the state of imageboards :DDDD

testing

they aren't filtered you damn spic.

AHAHHA EAT SHIT PEDO

they 'were but Spurdo removed them

loli != pedo

so? spurdo can do what he wants, he runs this board.

remember when masterchan was filtered to honeypot? nobody cried about that, we just laughed.

endchan

endchan.xyz

Fuck off. It's retards like you that are compliant to moderation doing whatever they want that make imageboards go to shit. I'm happy they removed your moderator status and your sorry ass will never get to be a hotpocket again.

there still is pedo boards, argument invalid.
Back that statement up with actual evidence or gtfo.
then why is this thread still up? Also why did they keep up exodus threads for several days?

Retard, /hebe/ was deleted.
is an example
This was written when the wordfilter was still up, that's what it's talking about.

You really need to kill yourself you know. Being this much of a memelord doesn't help either.

No it's only Holla Forums and pedos that are dead.

>>>/younglove/
Careful you're starting to contradict yourself.

stopped reading there my friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
Learn how to argue, friend.

Go back to reddit, friend.

wow nice argument

look at me I am free posting

you can't stop me nananna

wow nice argument

Keep using ad hominems.

im mod
t. mod
:DDDD

soo you're just autistic right? you scream out random fallacy names and assume they'll make sense in the context of the conversation??

this

You attacked my character rather than attacking me on substance. It's far from random.

you posted a fucking reaction gif, theres no substance to attack shithead

meant for

at least I can quote the right people

Literally read the fucking comment line you fucking idiot.

It's not about the pedos.

What's going on now is about much, much more than just the pedos. Try writing out 8ch.pl, endchan.xyz or 16chan.nl in a post here. It gets wordfiltered away. You know who else put a wordfilter on imageboard names they didn't want their users to hear?

Calling someone a pedophile is a way the people and moderators against free speech demonize those who do care about it. It's a strawman. Sound like something else that's happened before?

What's going on now is the equivalent of Gamergate.

This time, however, it is Holla Forums that is the cuckchan.

Think of the circumstances: Suddenly, the internal staff changes. Moderators are discreetly kicked out of their rightful places and exchanged with an unknown cabal of SJWs that don't have free speech in mind. Then, while being told "everything is the same", a group gets completely wiped from the imageboard. A group considered the moral fringe of the userbase. The people that actually care about the issue are labeled. Their cries of exodus silenced.

Women-harassers.

Pedophiles.

It's all the same.

If you care about actual free speech you will find somewhere else to go. But you can't stay here.
Holla Forums is dead.

redirect

I too would like an answer to this.

test

stop attacking my character instead of attacking me on substance

bump

This. Fucking pedophile try to make everything about them. It's fucking bullshit.

lol this

The pedos are so buttmad it's hilarious. Especially when they already have other boards they can go to. It just proves their autism.

Pedos dont get to make the rules anymore. They can fuck off to jail. We are better off without "child model" posts everywhere. Free speech be damned.

did that ever catch on?

this, trips of truth. send this man a pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Let's just clarify something about "Free Speech"

Free Speech is not the ability to say whatever the fuck you want without consequence. Free Speech is having the right to put your argument/point across.

A lot of people have this stupid idea that Free Speech is some sort of right to say whatever the fuck you want, not have it be critizised or questioned, and there be no repercussions.

e.g. You have the right to create a political party that advocates the reintroduction of slavery and discusses it. But you don't have the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want to and actually own slaves

p. much this

lots of autists on this site think like SJW's when it comes to their understanding of free speech

Shameful tbqh

moderation is against freedom of speech. But there needs to be rules in every society. You need a balance between freedom of speech and rules, otherwise you'd have chaos and law enforcement. Also it's no strawman when it's objectively fact that they can go to a different board.

bump

Well, there's a way to have moderation and freedom of speech. The fact of the matter is that Jim and co. have started deleting things are completely legal in any capacity. They've started D+ing posts of which only a couple are pedo-related. Moderation can still exists, but right now they're overstepping their bounds.
Sure. But Holla Forums is supposed to be the most unfiltered board on the site- the random board. Making a containment board is against the spirit of Holla Forums.

that's not what OPs saying though. This conversation is within the context of posts that were entirely legal. Wordfiltering is NOT a "repercussion", it is censorship and nothing less.

sorry fam

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
ODD# III(c)/1,c;68Dsc3182

what a le epin joek xd

if mods wordfilter and you like it 'it's funny'
if you don't, its 'censorship'

you're no better than SJW crying 'hate speech'

Canaries are dead and the only people still posting are the goons shilling and sjw since they heard there's a new safespace for them to pollute. Anyone who actually came to Holla Forums for free speech already left

Shit the only reason I'm still here is to see where everyone else is going, but it seems like the majority are just going to hop form board to board for a while

It's a shame but it's just in normalfags nature to ruin everyones good times. It was fun while it lasted, but it's dead now fam and only gunna get worse from here

Also spurdocuck removed all the previous vols on Holla Forums and wheelie man and based lowcarbs aren't around to slap him around for it. Just some food for thought just in case you were second guessing how cucked this site really is now.

Make your own board, then. Or go to >>>/1/ because it's random. That's exactly why you can make your own board on this site. Every board is different. Don't like it gtfo and don't tell me what's against the "spirit of Holla Forums". You don't know me. Also, why even stay here and complain about it when you can go to a pedo board?

im almost impressed how fast jim was able to have this place resemble cuckchan

My opinion that the state has no right to impose an arbitrary date at which a woman's consent is considered valid is very, very fucking unpopular.

It should be the consent of the woman, whatever the age, plus the consent of the parent or guardian, unless they are living independently in which case only their consent is required.

so they can deleted like /hebe/ and /cutegirls/?

there wasn't. Jim just got rid of two top 25 boards because he thought they were icky and there's nothing else to it. Ironically enough 2ch has the same content there but he's able to make a profit off it so it's a-okay

But this isn't a joke. if they wordfiltered a shitty meme that'd be okay. But they wordfiltered a call to exodus to another site, which is LITERALLY what 4chan did with "Holla Forums".

Fuck off, that's not an argument.

>Or go to >>>/1/ because it's random

I own /1/ and I can guarantee you that I'm probably what you consider 'rulecuck', I will ban ponies and pedos.

I could use the traffic though.

Pic for proof

they aren't filtered either.

8ch.pl
endchan.xyz
16chan.nl

stop making up shit.

trips

Did you even read my fucking post? Holla Forums is a special board. It's pretty obviously the one official random board, it's even added to your favorites by default like /operate/. Therefor, the administration has a duty to keep it truely random. It's not like it's owned by someone that just decided to make it like Holla Forums or /gamergatehq/, where Mark/Acidman's fallibility are arguably justified because they're just regular users who happen to own a board. It's the OFFICIAL random board and so when it stops being random by way of banning certain completely legal posts Holla Forums is at fault. And brings up a good point too.

You know what? At least you're honest about what type of content you want on your board. At least you make it clear that free speech is not the intent. Unlike 8gag Holla Forums as of right now, which still claims to house free speech while obviously not doing so.

They were filtered as of the time of being posted, but obviously now you're right. Still, filtering in the first place is inexcusable.

didn't mean to link to at the top there :^)

HW bowing out for whatever reason was the signal for the beginning of the end. I suppose it was a given ultimately when he decided to sign on with Jim about this time last year tbh fam smh.

I wonder if he was thinking about quitting since the merge with 2ch the entire time, and was only biding his time until now

>>>/younglove/
Also Global rules =/= board rules.
If jim really does outright ban pedoshit then you can complain dumb nigger.

You have to go back that's an Holla Forums term. freech.net/

so let's post the same threads day after day after day. That would make it truly random.
I propose that we post little girls and colorful horses :D

pic

cat's cradle predicted all of this shit and even claimed they were behind it

what the fuck

every single prediction they made was 100% accurate

So you're autistic and that's all there is to it right

before they were banned the pedos and ponies kept to there own generals. they really didn't do what you're describing, and even then if you didn't like that you could just post threads that aren't pedo/pony related because that's how free speech works- you have a right to post just as much as them.

still, they posted thread after thread of cancer

im glad the pedos are gone, freedom of speech or not.

They are fucking boogeymen. They have ddos'd this site on multiple occasions and fuck with it's users constantly. GTFO
that's an utter lie. They spammed the catalog a month ago, with ebin threads. Like muh what do threads and muh pedophilia isn't bad threads.

there's a "hide" button you know. If you don't like them practicing their free speech you can just not listen to them while they do so.

this tbh fam

pedos were probably /int/ from the start trying to kill Holla Forums
look how many users they prevented from coming here.

wow you're retarded
see
literally just hide the threads that trigger you

hugbox.

are you…. encouraging the userbase to be more SJW despite being against an SJW userbase?

what logic is that.

Well you want a hugbox, don't you? That's what a board without pony and pedo is- an anti-pedo and pony hugbox. Hiding them is less hugboxy than banning them.

So you want them banned… but you're not fine with just hiding their threads. You think hiding people you diagree with is SJW, but banning them, which is more SJW, is not. what logic is that?

HA!!!
They constantly derailed threads as well not to mention having to hide 20 threads is not worth the time. Especially when you have to do it every fucking day. It's unfair for the users who aren't pedos. On top of that they slide threads off the catalog this isn't just a "oh he just doesn't like it". That's strawman.

the logic is you can hide the thread or not participate in a thread that triggers you, opposed to having it outright banned because you're overly sensitive

But nice attempt of trying to make me the sjw

This. sliding threads off the catalog is censorship.

are you suggesting that everyone who doesn't want pedo content are the ones that removed it?

it was Jim not us

t. not jim

freech.net/

You posting is unfair to the people that don't like your posts. That's the concept of free speech- you can say things and post content other people disagree with, but so can pedos. That's equal. That's fair.

I agree with that, I think spam should be banned. But we're not talking about spam, we're talking about pedos and the (former) wordfilter.

not the guy you responded to but that's not what he's saying at all. how did you even get that conclusion?

I know what you mean. I think people resent moot a lot more since he's the one to pull the plug, but HW just wanted nothing to do with this site anymore so he gave it to someone else to fuck up

It's all sad really but at the very least i don't feel much resentment towards him. He even said in an interview that if this site fell through he would just go back to freelance programing. This site helped him get out of NY and overall obtain a better quality of life and i think the little guy deserves that much. He gave us a few years of unhinged shitposting so I'd say it's a win-win

Only thing that really sucks it there isn't some large image board with open arms waiting for new users like what happened with cuckchan and /gg/.

Kruatch and 16ch seem to be the most active of the bunch, but i doubt there's an existing image board that could support a full on exodus like everyone was hoping

sdob censoring me :DDD

pedos are spam
spam is subjective

low signal used the t. maymay over here
should they go back to freech as well?

PEDOS GET BTFO
SIGNED ALL THE SANE ANONS
>>>/YOUNGLOVE

well spurdo is a fucking cuck so yeah kind of

that mod post was irony. you used t. unironically.
rekt

I'm not even going to click on that cancer pit.
not even with a proxy
fuck that.

I do like some of their memes though, as forced as they are.

And there isn't enough anons to make exodus-themed OC

I'm not though, just think it's kind of dumb that you'd automatically label a meme so widespread that even halfchan uses it as Holla Forums.

I've made plenty for Holla Forums

Are there people samefagging itt? I think the pedo(s) from intl are here in a swarm.

Then revv up paint and photoshop up again, my man. I'm also willing to make exodus OC if people decide on which one of the imageboards listed in they want to go to. So far it's a split between endchan. masterchan, and finalchan/ 16chan.nl also seems neet tbh.

no, I'm not going to your cancerous dead websites.

I'm here forever, infinity.

If Josh wasn't so hated (because of Hotwheel's fuckups and Josh's own spergness), 16chan would no doubt be the chan of choice.

The software is just leagues better than anything else.

Soon it'll be just you and the Forcedfag. Even now it practically is. From what I've seen some imageboards like finalchan are far less cancerous than here, and actually contain good discussion. How will you feel about that, when this site is dead?

So be it. I browse other websites. One going down isn't the end of my world.

Where's my tinfoil?

confirmed for Holla Forums shill
/thread

True. reading through his post as the ex-dev of Holla Forums (not the fake one made by Holla Forums) I actually emphasize with him, and begin to wonder if he did that much wrong in the first place.

Then why would you so vehemently refuse to browse the sites people are exodusing to? Really. Although masterchan can be disgusting and freech cringeworthy, most aren't that bad. You don't have to stop identifying as a proud Holla Forums user.

I don't really care to browse forums with a bunch of crybaby elitist pedophiles.

Then come to 16chan, we don't have those

In fact, we don't have anybody

Yet :^)

WEW
E
W

/thread is intended to end the discussion to the entire. it doesn't matter where/when it's used.
/thread

try at least finalchan. it's like a surrogate to the exodus 2.0 IBs, and arguably the least cancerous. It resembles an old Holla Forums and the entire focus is on quality over free speech. You make a lot of OC, so you'll fit right in.

rulecucks

why is it the best choice

I do not like that 8ch has undoubtedly deteriorated some but I can't say it surprises me.

Guys, what scares me is that as this continues to happen and we get pushed further and further apart fracturing our shitty ass backwards community like a group of scared, scurrying rats. I do not like that. Together we are strong, without a doubt while we were more or less unified on 4ch but moot destroyed that former haven in an attempt to get sjw puss, now 8ch is being abandoned and it scares me to think that this is a slow death of the very idea of anonymous imageboards. It is a slow dissolving of everything that we reluctantly stand for.

My stance on the pedo thing is that posting pedo pictures isn't speech, it is engaging in an activity, talk about it all you want but don't fill the board with it. That shit got really out of hand and made the board uncomfortable to use when literally every other thread is pedo cuteboys cuck this cuck that and just ridiculousness. What the fuck happened?

OP actually has a point.

intl shills and pedoshits acting as one. I doubt the pedoshits even realized that they were helping intl spam.

If that's your worry, I would recommend looking for a chan that supports or plans to support NNTPchan.

I'm going to suggest 16chan because it's the most feature-complete frontend, but really any of the current NNTPchans are also great, just need more activity. They're inter-connected in the best way, and resistant to censorship by design.

If he's right, what you'r doing is what he's describing. Pushing us further apart, just like Holla Forums.

We need a place with freespeech though, and 16chan is nothing but rulecucks anyway. You can find that same shit here or on 4chan but with more activity

How can there be rulecuckery if no one posts there.

not an argument

Y-you too

you Holla Forums shills try to push it apart by spamming and derailing thread/boards. Fuck outa here. They are the most divisive thing to ever happen to Holla Forums. They were also responsible for spamming this board with exodus threads. Your kind want to see Holla Forums burn over petty things that happened in the past.

NNTPchan?

What do we know about the Administratorship of these sites? Why should any of us trust that we won't simply fall further down the drain by making the move? I am fine contributing my activity to a smaller board if it is a good board and providing interesting OC but I couldn't stand to have to hop through another exodus if that were the case. If it is 16 now I'm not sure if there will be a 32ch for me, is all I am saying.

I am still hoping Spurdo responds to my questions earlier - I would love to just stay here because at current I haven't seen anything that has made me want to immediately jump ship like the shit moot pulled but if the new owner isn't someone I can get behind then I can see some justification for a move.

Spurdo, all I am saying is I'd appreciate your honest response, friend.

github.com/majestrate/nntpchan

Basically a way of creating a federated network of chans, with each chan being connected to the other and mirroring each others content/posts.

Got any archived threads? I never really went into them.

Someone made a thread with questions on 16chan. Maybe you can find some answers/ask more questions there.

16chan.nl/next/thread/385

Seems interesting.

Kek

Explain a bit about the structure and how a site like that would work in practice - what is the purpose of a federated group of chans rather than one unified chan with various boards? What are the benefits? What about ownership and administrative decisions, how are they managed will multiple chans under one umbrella? I don't know, I am all for distributed networking but there is a fine line between it being beneficial and something very wrong like the Transpacific Partnership

This is all from my very limited understanding, so if you want an authoritative answer you'll have to go to image related.

All content is mirrored to every server (that connects to that node), but moderator actions are not mirrored unless whitelisted. Meaning that if one site is ordered to remove something, or if a mod feels like deleting all anime-related content on a board, only one site is affected by this change. The content will live on through the other servers.

forgot image

I just applied before anyone else and they gave it to me.

That's…. Incredibly disappointing. You don't honestly seem like a good mod either, as evidenced by the Bitcoin shilling.

I'm glad they didn't do any nepotistic shit I'm looking at you Mark, go back to Holla Forums.

Well what do you expect? Nobody wanted to work for Jim so he just took the first people he could get

8chwn a shit

Josh did nothing wrong

anyway this place is a censorship shithole run by government agents.

they aren't just deleting pedo shit, they are deleting political content

thats ok
then my granny can come here and chat with her fiends

i hate pedos
and you're still right

elaborate… or keep shilling no bother.

you know halfchan only did this because you fags kept spamming it there, right?

anyways i came here to laugh at you all

That is really disappointing - what is more disappointing is that you had a chance to sell us on your worth and probably prevent a large scale exodus and you choice to say "Idk lul I just put in application and the pikt me h3h"

I am troubled. I guess I will have to do more research into those other chans afterall.

There are no images on 2ch.net

HW lives!
>>>/k/363309

That made me smile a bit - still, Spurdo, you didn't answer any of the questions asked and we would all appreciate your honest answers to both. You have a chance to win over the userbase that is largely still here - prove to us that staying here is the right choice to make.

Thank god. I was getting quite worried that I'd never see him again.

hosting user submitted links to pedo content is the same as hosting user submitted pedo content as far as the state of California is concerned.

I sure can, watch me
8ch.pl

i love that tiny faggot

also, how did the recoil not break all of his bones?

Nah, if anything it's the equivalent of 2005-2006 4chan or whenever /l/ and /g/ got deleted.
I'm convinced this is solely a PR move for Jim to market Holla Forums to 4chan and Reddit/Voat to get more users and make more money off ad shekels as well as recoup lost traffic from 2 years ago.

They were already broken

You get banned now for posting children? Innocent children without any sexualization? Holla Forums is now even worse than 4chan.. GG

stop abusing logical fallacies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
>>>/younglove/
cry me a river.

How's it going intl?

Hotwheels would want us to leave.

so that's you in the oven. (1 down)

pedos you mean? canaries don't give you cancer (2)

you are the joke if you can't interpret the wordfilter as its intended meaning (3)

the admin has a duty to anonymously delete illegal content, period. (4, what a turkey shoot)
The arguments about kiddy pics are the quickest and most virulent form of cancer known to chan. In a room full of paedophiles, anything related to children is fapped over, even dirty socks. So a kid's dirty socks can legally be CP and on a site notorious for paedo content like this one, any image of a child is open to the same interpretation.

Spitewheels is a moron of the first order. He's a fucked up cripple destined for the crematorium and then the overcrowded dustcart of insignificant history. Much like you, user.

There's nothing to debate because you don't have any arguments. You're just autistic.

And now it's time to go back, isn't that right cuckchanner.

Chill the fuck out, Jim. No one is going to want to stay if you keep acting like a little bitch whenever anyone talks about leaving.

You say that now till they come after you're version of freedom of speech.

Except that's not how the law regarding child pornography works, at all. Either provide us with actual references and quotations to laws or gtfo with this pseudo-intelligent "i am real lawyer guise" bullshit.

The posts we're talking about are completely legal, like said. They do have the duty to delete illegal content but that's not what we,re fucking talking about, isn't it. Learn to read.

What's this shit supposed to mean? You just sound like you're desperately scared of anyone replying to you and want to paint the conversation in the light of you being automatically right. Really, your entire posts reek of an insipid redditor writing style that makes you sound like a massive faggot.

4chan says literally the same thing about GamerGate and Holla Forums.

Probably the most plausible guess, now that the pedo boards got nuked, the normal fags wont be chased away. Its always about the shekels :/

extremely good point, replace pedo with gator and this is like a carbon copy of 4chans reaction to its exodus.

All the other boards got killed that one will be next its not just about not being able to post on Holla Forums.

They won't stop us.

you're just mad because you have nothing to say

explain to me why lainchan and 420chan arent filtered for example

you know what other site was spammed on 4chan that was considered spam? anontalk ;^)

endchan.xyz

Let's check. If you are right then there is finally no difference between moderation here and on halfchan.

Here goes…

8ch.pl

endchan.xyz

16chan.nl

endchan

16chan

Ok, so apparently it was filtered before but not now. At least the mods corrected their mistake, but this is your last warning Jim and friends. You are on thin ice.

top fucking kek, pigfood.

freech isn't any better. I got banned for posting pic attached

Don't go to Endchan/b/, it's just /int/jr. now.

Can you not function in a debate without spewing more fallacies?

Don't go to endchan period

Lynxchan is trash software that doesn't even have properly formatted filenames

>endchan.xyz/.media/08aeb11b78fbfc636cc1016052964639-imagepng

This is intended according to Stephen "I store everything in base64" Lynx

go to 16chan instead, it's a blank canvas of shitposting

lol holy shit lynx chan sucks. cant even do images correctly wtf seriously

4cuck had large enough newfag userbase but exodus on small imageboard like 8pig is fatal.

Here is a board for you >>>/tgjim/ . The guy who opened it is a lolcow who is obsessed with his ebin Jihad against moderators. His arguments do echo yours and he went so far, that he got a small time thread on /cow/.

Did that really happen? Sorry to piss into your corn flakes here, but the shit you are referring to could be that rumor based on Mark visiting Hotwheels when he still lived in NY. Other than that he is too good of a steward of Holla Forums as if a Holla Forums clone that is actually worse than Holla Forums could survive.

Lynx goes against a lot of traditional methods. I wouldn't recommend 16chan either, not because I am not a big fan of Next but because Null is fagmin there. The Drama there will be way worse than the shit we have experienced under Hotwheels. Null is despised by way more people than you could imagine; Kiwispergs, former Kiwispergs, a Blocklandforum and his own personal hater who tries to destroy his internet pressence.

beta.librechan.net/

8ch.pl

>the mod that purged hebe archive.is/kpJPV

No thanks

That was Jim using Potion's account, ya half-witted faggot.

why would he bother logging in to someone elses account?

Besides, may be right. Anyways, will check that shit.

I dunno exactly. But what I do know is that Potion himself stated numerous times that Jim had hijacked his account to nuke /hebe/. Many people who know much more about this stuff than I do believe him, including previous gvols, so I'm pretty sure what he stated is either incredibly plausible or true.

Strategic premature death of an already sinking ship to push a new chan? Perhaps, but I think highly unlikely. Even if it were the case, it is most definitely for the better…

pic unrelated

Fuck free speech. I'm not here to waste my life away on your petty little issues. I don't care what they are. Problems with women, problems with politics, problems with ponies, problems with kids, problems with computer games.

The vast majority of us come here to have some lulz. Fuck off to wherever already. Embed related.

This has to be bait…

kek ok m8

Everyone moved here from jootchan because it had true freedom of speech, as long as it was legal it was okay. We celebrated "too extreme for 4chan", we were taking our chan tradition backs to its roots after moot had sullied them with his years of horseshit. It's just fucking sad every time a nice place opens up there are faggots who immediately want to ban something and cheer it being banned. This is the shame shit that happened to 4chan: slowly chipping away at what's allowed.

If you (who am I kidding, probably mostly Holla Forumstards) want a vanilla site where everything that offends you're delicate sensibilities is banned or downboated then fuck off to 4chan, reddit, or voat. I will never understand this mentality, you guys must have the maturity of a 3rd grader.

oxymoron, moron.

4chan version:

8ch version:
>get rid of pedofags because "problemeatic" doesnt matter if we tolerated them since 2014 lol
the next thep is to replace them with sjew mods and janitors, remember my words anons

This is the exact playbook just like in 4gag. This site is dead in regards of freedom of speech. We already knew for a year that breddit wanted a leddit migration to this place anyway. Maybe Slim Jim is implementing this plan now.

Well, how does the OP know about the worldfilters if they didn't exist then?

8ch.pl
endchan.xyz
16chan.nl

No, kiddie fucker, what's going on right now is exactly about the pedos.

You ruined Freenet. You ruined Tor. You ruined TPB. You're in the process of ruining i2p. Get the fuck out.

bump to your butthurt attention sage :^)

How many tlds have they been through now?

Holy shit go back to 4chan

Thank God pedos are gone. They always abuse their freedom to ruin any place the fringe of the society congregates.

This community won't be the "fringe of society" for much longer without them.

>says we need to go back
KEK!
The irony!

No seriously faggot, look at your posts, are you 12?

bump

Banning the pedos on 4chan caused the first exodus in 2004.

This is the first step 4chan took to preparing the site for a new audience.

A functional, knowledgable audience who values freespeech is nothing to compared to a wide cancerous audience with low standards, we're the kiss of death.

8ch.pl, endchan.xyz or 16chan.nl

testing

Dramatic or dumb the OP is right, this is the first step 4chan took.

I only made 1 post,
BTFO!
ANTI FREE SPEECH FAGGOT REKT!

Pedophillia is something that should be removed. Better site without it

yeah 4chan just got better and better after it got hijacked by the fbi and everyone identifying as a pedo got immediately permabanned

youtu.be/u5NjPUiD-Ao

This is why Holla Forums should be closed Shit like this #8change

i agree

Time to nuke!

A

U

T

I

S

M

t./cow/

The original version of this song and vid related are amazing.

FUCK M8. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FUCKING FEEL. THESE LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD WEEBS COME HERE AND CRY ABOUT PEDO'S AND SHIT BUT ALL THEY DO IS MAKE COUNTLESS SHITTY MEMES NOBODY WANTS TO SEE AND WHICH NO ONE FINDS EVEN SLIGHTLY HUMOROUS.
REMOVE KEBAB

remember, remember, the 5th of november

bump

"fey victus, suffering to the conquered.Ironic, now i was the one suffering." –Kain
Blood Omen

et factus est sanguis