B
J
A
N
G
L
E

that was never his name though.

Well, maybe if you Drumpfcucks stopped something out every time someone raises legit criticism of your Dog-Emprah, people will quit mocking him and you.

Fuck off, phonefag.

Evidently you are, what with you sperging out like that.

Sorry, unlike you drumpffags fusing with your leather sofas, I do leave the house every now and then.

Because the bull asked you to leave?

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SCUM!

SCUM!

SCUM!

bazinga

NIDHOGGER

BANKRUPTCY

Hitler is my fucking idol

Kikongo

more like kike-ongo

PENNE WHY U CAN'T COMPUTORS U DUMB SKANK?

TRUMPWONGA

Speaking of that… how do you think Faggoty McFaggot (the actor who plays Bruzunga in BBT) reacted to Trump's election? What about Pajeet McRaaj (Funny Streetshitter), Shekel Goldstein (Joo), Shorty McGlasses (Leonhard), Blondy McPussy (Penne), and Lisa McJewnose (Bloossom)? Do you think they all got anally devastated, or perhaps one or two of them went actually calm and collected about it?

I have a feeling most of them don't actually care.
You'd have to be pretty apathetic to star in that kind of horseshit.

Kaley Cuoco apparently posted #RipHarambe on instagram so I don't know how woke she is.
The kike and the streetshitter are both #WithHer

How long until the devoted core of trump drones turn on their little fusspot dictator? They have to be pretty fucking mad now that he's completely proven himself to be a total pawn of capital & establishment, engineered to distract the plebs with controversial tweets. He could've at least waited until after the inauguration.
Or, wait, have they decided that all hard truths are now "fake news"? Will they even care? Will they defend trump even as he slits their throats?

fucking everytime

Trump won. Enjoy the next 8 years.

trips confirm Holla Forums is always right

Trump won drumpfspic

hopefully "BaCancledziga!"

sage for cancer