Murrica, fuck yeah!

Murrica, fuck yeah!

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's trashy anyways, nigger

go away you disgusting pedo!!!

Children imitating adults is not sexual in itself unless you are visualizing them sexually.

Faggots everywhere I swear

This is the same kind of moderation that became common on 4chan in the weeks before GG.

RIP 8ch. Fuckin' normies.

pls post more leo pics. he is such a qt. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Go back to 4chan normie scum

LEO IS A NORMIE

Nice false flag, pedo scum, but we all know moot is a pedophile.

F-FUCKING NORMIES, YOU DID THIS TO ME

reported

Perma ban again for this:

Hi
I have a confession. This is the first time I'm telling somebody so I'm anxious at the same i know I'll be at ease once I share
I'm 31 years old employed, decent job, and also have a nice car. But one of the most important things I posses is my sexy girlfriend. She's only 19 and in college. My friends have told me she's only with me for a place to stay and because I occasionally buy her stuff and rarely pitch in for her tuition. I care for her and I know she does for me too. Anyway they're just jealous
Now she has a niece. She's 9 years old. She's hot as fuck. I mean talk about having a nicely shaped behind at that age. At first I didn't think much of her because I was all about pounding my girl. But now whenever I see her I want to take her home and slowly undress her. I want to slide down her little girl panties and caress her butt. Squeeze them and gradually finger her butthole. I know her hole is tight which makes it even more appealing.
Any one here with kids what's the best way to go about this without really ruining her life. I want her to think of this as a little game where when she looses I get to put my finger in her hole. What do children play nowadays?
I'm close to her so it should not be a problem getting her alone. My girlfriend trusts me too. So this shouldn't be so hard. The only thing im worried about is if she tells somebody about our game. So I want to make sure she doesnt. What candy does children like these days? Is candy still the right way to keep children shut or have things changed?
I would really appreciate any advice you have for me thanks.

Only for the copypasta? Damn 4/b/ really has become normalfag central
Chanboards are dying

This tbh. Think Jim will manage even the meager unfiltered conversation m00t managed during his end? Protip: m00t sold out and it vanished in case you didn't know

I'm not condoning the pedo threads but neither do I have a beef with them. But mark my words, this is simply the start of the slippery slope down to the full-on cuckdom of 8cuckchan. Notice how it's getting more and more SJWtardish on Holla Forums every day?

I expect Ron will add upvote/downvotes before a year is up heh.

OBTW, ponys–you can bet you're next on the list.

You seem to think there is only Holla Forums 4chan and masterchan when there are many more. Try finding one in deep web. They're infinitely slower but you won't be silenced

I remember that dance video.

Bunch of little whores in training, the lot of them.

see the chan.

7chan.pw/

This is a 4chan problem, not an America problem.

You can't have an effective hugbox without getting rid of all the undesirables first

Mind sharing those qties op?

Have you tried posting child phonography?