Really?

Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org/
8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

This board is like watching someone laying on their back, drowning in their own vomit, through a window. And on the inside you want to do something about it. You want to help, but you can't, and deeper still you don't really care.

You try your hardest and that deeper part of you just still can't care. As part of you watches in horror, another part of you watches in apathy, holding your arms as you try to flail.

So you just watch and wait for it to be over.

And you just pray it's over soon.

i know this feel

at least it's not /n/

Where do I go now when I need to talk to someone at four in the morning?

All the alternative chans seem completely dead, and it's not like I could stay here if I wanted to, because this board doesn't have the activity it did even a week ago.

This board was for all extensive purposes one of my friends, and now when everyone else has gone offline where do I go? Who do I talk to?

pedos had to go because they caused more expenses than brought jewgold

really what fuckface?

what is your problem?

are you a pedo?

what is your problem?

are you a cuck?

ur mum is a cuck fuckface

I'll talk to you user.

Posts complaining about the bad stuff are just as fucking bad, if not, maybe even worse.

If you think the situation is so bad, then make fucking good threads and bump the good ones you piece of shit

But the pedos aren't gone, and random things are being deleted.

Fuck you,faggot.
White bread is best bread.
Get rekt faggot

bump

I didn't see that 2nd thread where did it go?

Don't forget the anti-pedo moralfaggotry threads.

They raided us, tried to have power over Holla Forums and banned or spammed anyone who was against it.

From where? 8ch Holla Forums?

It's not surprising that a few pedos have been vols

I've seen them mostly stick to their own threads, unless you consider a 3D smug loli reaction image as a "raid." Not that it made any difference after rule #2 was removed.

If I make a thread about you antis, should I not expect you to post in it?

That or masterchan faggot, and even if it was here it still fucking disgraceful to shit all over Holla Forums.

They were already here and have alwasys been here. You can't break into your own house or immigrate to your birth country, can you?

How do I shit all over Holla Forums? Do I just make threads that you don't like but can't bring yourself to ignore?

masterchan.org/

And they did at lot, like allowing pedos to cp spam and banned other who were against it. And aslo some other pedo mod really did tried to take over Holla Forums.

Not spamming it everywhere.
Even if rule #2 was gone, pedos did still spammed any anti-pedos.

The real downfall is in the moderation. We've had bad bo and even shitty globals ut there has always been hw or lewdcard to sort things out.

Now Wheelie man is out of the picture, Jim is a cuck, Ron is a cuck, and anyone moderating under them falls into the same category. It really is a shame how far this site has fallen in such a short time

That's just how it goes though, once you leave sjw in a position of power unchecked it only degrades from there

From the looks of it, yes, yes you do faggot.

I hate everything right now!

ayy

Some went to masterchan for the more lax moderation. but it's not some mysterious intl headquarters "churning out pedos to get Holla Forums seized"

What CP spam? The "toplolita models - preteen xxx" spam? If you're referring to tasteful leotard modelling, if it's not CP in in the pedo threads, it's not CP in other threads. It's just spam.

Pedo pics outside of their threads isn't necessarily spam. If anything, what you're describing is avatarfagging.

Fred has been out of the picture. Why do you think he's become less and less involved since the deal with 2ch? I remember a post of his during Nirvanagate saying that if Jim pulled the plug on Holla Forums he wouldn't go through the trouble of finding another host.

HW "tolerated" pedos because "what's legal is legal" even if he found it "morally reprehensible" With Holla Forums as a business venture for Jim, there's no incentive to set moralfags straight when they ask "WTF HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?? I CAME HERE FOR BAPH AND TWITCH RAIDS NOT THIS!."

Sine when did i say that faggot, masterchan is pedofaggot go and they pics of Holla Forums pedo threads there, if it's part Holla Forums i do not know but i do know that pedo has a damn big ass bass there and they do come here.

The ones where the other user linked and the shitty cp pic showing links to cp websites.

And yet masterchan does a better job of removing cp than 8ch has these past months.

But posting on other threads is and spamming even in your own still is but wait Not that it made any difference after rule #2 was removed. right!

There still shitty pedo pics in masterchan right now faggot.

but not considered cp

What the hell are even talking about whellman is just a admin now, the midget is not gone, and why being this shit out of nowhere.

For u

8ch.net/dost.html