The.Autopsy.of.Jane.Doe.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

The.Autopsy.of.Jane.Doe.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

Breddy gud

Isn't that the name of the Soldier from TF2?

i didn't know the TF2 characters had names.

What web search utility do you fine gentlemen use to find your illegal downloads?

←totally not an undercover cop

limewire. all the movies are under qwerty

through the fillings in my teeth

Jane Doe is a common name when the body is unrecognizable by anyone.

Most of them. Scout, spy, medic and pyro are yet unnamed

Jane Doe is a first and last name given to unidentified females in the medical profession when the law does not allow for anonymous treatment. It's applied anywhere a Doctor has to record a patient name by law, from unconscious emergency room patients to corpses in the morgue. John Doe is used in case of an unidentified male.

Police don't actually use jane or john doe in their paperwork, that's tv meming.

Thanks wikibot.

wikipedia is for lazy gays. i have acquired all of my knowledge through intensive study and a library card

The trailer.

Better trailer.

Hope she doesn't corpse.

they gave them names when the game went to shit

Dat subtle toe nudge at the end.

At least she didn't wink at the audience

That was pretty good. So, how do you kill witches?

troll hunter is the shittiest movie ever

No it's not, Kiss Daddy Goodnight is.

it's another fucking zombie movie?

More like pretty shit.

No.

zombies ghosts and robots are all the same fucking thing

No they're not. At any rate, the walking corpses have two explanations, neither of which are zombies. One, they were illusions created by the with. Two, they weren't living dead, they're puppets being controlled by the witch.

inanimate objects made to move and have both ego and id. they are exactly the same fucking thing no matter if its zombies made of rotting flesh, ghosts made of aether, robots made of electronical shit or prostitutes made of parental abuse and broken dreams

Johnny 5 is exactly like Sam Wheat in Ghost, you convinced me.