Justice League VS teen Titians is setting up a Raven X Damian wayne ship

Justice League VS teen Titians is setting up a Raven X Damian wayne ship
How does this make Holla Forums feel?

BB/Rae btfo again

Beast boy now a cuck?

Just in case you still liked something about it.

top fucking lelsterville
why would anybody give a flying fuck about the damian movies

BB was the original cuck

Deathstroke Cucked him already

Bad. It makes me feel really bad.

Indifferent. Damien's a shit character (naming him after the antichrist in The Omen), and I've never understood the Raven-fuckers, as the Raven I grew up with looked like a haggard old woman at the age of 20.

Wasn't that revealed to be Trigon draining her life force or some shit?

it makes me cringe really

not because of the relation-shit but because of shipping faggotry with ostensible adults and teenagers who dress in halloween costumes and have rainbow skin.

Isn't Damian like 9? And Raven has been around for a very long time?

Still have our memories.

Because Raven, and they kept saying it turned out decent compared to Bad Blood.

Teen Titans cartoon Raven is an entirely different character, and then there's the 90's reincarnated tramp stamp Raven.

You know what? I like it. I can take the heat, but I like it, and for that matter I liked Justice League vs. Teen Titans. I enjoyed it and the story.

Furthermore, as much as I hated New 52, the one thing I was cool with was the pairing of Wonder Woman and Superman. For the longest time I always felt that they would be a good pair if put into the right hands.

Come at me, I can take all your hate.

I hate that feeling when your just piled on as well. So just explain yourself, and why you think they work.

Personally I find it to be a pairing that completely separates them from humanity and makes them insufferable in my eyes.

Whatcha think otherwise?

To be honest, I can't explain it. Something about it just feels right. Ever since I read my first Justice League comic 22 years ago and got introduced to their relationships. It just feels right. I can't explain it beyond that; sorry bro.

But how does Damien make you feel?

But why would that matter? That pairing was already done in Red Son Superman. She's traded back & forth with him & Batman every few depictions when she doesn't get her cuck.

There's so many better mentally ill people to be hateful towards.

Both characters were insufferable from the start of the film.

That's fine.

I like the Damien/Raven pairing because, personally, I think they both play off each other in terms of their miserable personalities. Both relationships are overly cliche (Beast BoyXRaven or DamienXRaven) If you go with Beast boy X Raven you have the really happy go lucky guy that helps the miserable girl find happiness. In a Damien x Raven pairing you have the two miserable people that grow together and help each other find happiness. Both are cliche relationship story progressions, but I think I'm more partial to the latter than the former. I think the former has only one character growing while the latter has both growing as characters together.

Love is in da heart not the mind so thats ok.

But how about a traditional go back too

I mean in the comics as well.

Damien the rapebaby needs to die already and DC needs to stop the cucking in DCAU already. Poor Hawkman got it twice in the same episode.

Damien taking on Deathstroke and beating him at his age was bs as well, but DS is a complete joke, so it really doesn't matter anymore.

Trinity shipping sucks. It only worked in JLU cause that Wondy is adorable and Bruce is having none of it.

That's been a long time coming in DCAU. They were eyefucking each other a lot back in JL and they've gone well together since Super Friends.

Batman/Wondy is okay since Superman has Lois, but ideally the way it would work with all of them is

Personally, I always saw raven as a stand-in for the Harlot of Revelations, and that Garfield Logan would eventually turn into a multi-headed crowned horned beast and together they'd trash a few major cities then almost end the world.

So seeing him portrayed as just the goofy idiot really kills me, and Damien has no real value- he's just an entitled little shit.

Together I guess they make a nice big ball of angst.

Your point being?

Sure, but that doesn't invalidate what I said. But since you brought up the cartoon, why the hell is everyone so hot for an emo with gray skin?

The groaning. The anime style. The characterization. Despite having less depth than the original people here will still assume she has more depth than her comics counterparts.

My point was that original Raven is great, but that most people don't like her as much as the other incarnations, if at all.

That was the 2000s. It was John's Titans

I'm upset that I'll never discover the identity of the mysterious figure in the shadows.

It was DIO

Just giving reference.

More reference.

I forgot what an ugly ass spic Beast Boy was in the old comics.

He got cucked almost as hard as Reed Richards.

Beast boy is the Anthony burch of the DC Universe?

Did Namor actually fuck Sue? Because Deathstroke actually fucked Terra.

BB doesn't have the balls to turn into a T-Rex and chomp Slade's head off. What a betamax cuck.

Well, his money built Titan tower. So he's at least got his creature comforts.

ultimate universe Thing cucked Reed for what its wprtj

Yeah, it was pretty stupid.

Its official, the writers have a hardon for this little shit.

What if this is all some elaborate revenge against fans over the death of Jason Todd? The writers didn't predict the backlash, and the response from irate normalfags when they did it.

I like it. Raven has more in common with Danian than Beast boy.

Are you OKKK?

Opinion discarded. You clearly know nothing about Beast Boy outside of the Teen Titans cartoon. Read some Doom Patrol and get back to me. He's completely fucked in the head and only uses humour as a deflection. He blames himself for his parents' deaths and struggles to feel accepted anywhere. This stupid motherfucker is never happy to an extent that's incredibly annoying.

I don't really give a shit about shipping, but I'll admit my bias. Old Doom Patrol is one of my favourite series of all time. Beast Boy's not even my favourite from it character Robotman or Negative Man but I guess I feel a sort of attachment there.

It also doesn't help that I've never liked Damian, and his animated movie incarnation is a complete Gary Stu. You just know whoever's writing this probably grew up with a crush on Raven and is now pairing her off with his author avatar.

At the end of the day though, thus post is pointless, because the DC animated movies really aren't anything worth getting worked up over.

I never really gave a fuck about any shipping relating to the Titans and still don't in the case of Damian x Raven.

I do wonder what it would take to get the Damian movies to fucking stop already, though. Who the hell even likes the little shit at this point? I get liking him back in Batman issue 666 or whatever, but Robin Damian is a complete shit.

How?

And also Damian's like 9

Damian's always been shit. He's Jason Todd 2.0 only DC won't actually kill Damian. So we're stuck with him, and the superior Robin, Tim Drake, gets shafted.

Nothing makes sense anymore…

Also why the fuck do they love Damian so much? I just don't understand…

Post yfw Teen Titans Go has been truer to Beast Boy's character than this movie was

Sorry, accidentally posted the same comment a few times. Deleted all but one now.
FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE, BRENNAN

Honestly, while it wasn't the greatest, I thought JL vs TT was infinitely better than the travesty that was Bad Blood.

I don't necessarily care about any of this shit, Damian is a garbage character, the worst Robin so far, and all of his films have been garbage.

The fact that he's been shoved into his own version of weeb titans is just another sprinkle on the top of this shit sundae. I'd be more insulted if he was going to wind up fucking Starfire, because Cucking Dick sounds like something the turbo Damian fan over at DC Animation would like to do to shove him down our throats.

Raven and Beast Boy never really took off romantically anyway, though they'd be a better fit together than Shotacon Robin and Raven would be.

Do the writers there just have a boner for smug and underaged Marty Stu Uchihas in black tights?

This seems to be what everyone says, it was certainly what I walked away with after watching it.

Bad Blood really check marked a lot of boxes in the quota list.

14yrs old and still with them legs.

Isn't that after he went crazy and became evil?