Red pilled synopsis

can we do something constructive instead of spamming, shilling an attention whore and saying how we are going to leave?

Star Wars:

literally

>i need your help luke, she needs your help.

shut up newfag

he fell for it

ForcedMeme2032

The Labyrinth:

pol seriously do you have to fag up everything with your politicized feminist astroturfing

Disney's Aladdin

The Da Vinci Code:

Nigger you just went full fucking retard
implying

Three Men and a Baby;

nigger you just went full troll

Titanic:

Disney's Pocahontas:

Beauty and the Beast

Donnie Darko

The Matrix:

ok but would the little shard hold the weight of two people??

Lamb:

edit:

with other men, we have already established she is loose

also

dude thats not the point, hes a man, he should be prepared to die so she can have a little extra room on the door

Braveheart

fuck off Holla Forums

to you being red pilled means being a good little goyim who embraces the control system.

edit:

"red pilled" should have been in quotation marks

Take some aspirin holy shit you are going to have a brain aneurysm.

the door would have held two people, it was deliberately employed to act on your subconscious so you know that he is sacrificing himself because he is worthless so she can have some room to spread out.

men are literally worthless compared to women with regards to reproduction. a woman can only procreate every 9 months whereas a man can ejaculate multiple times a day each with millions of his seed within.

they even go as far to discuss rose having multiple babies with different partners while shes on the door, so you know this is the message they were trying to send.

fuck off back to your hugbox board Holla Forums where words like "triggered" are relevant

You don't even know how to reply to the correct person. Fuck off retard.

you are right user braveheart is one of the greatest redpill movies of all time. the shills who dont even know how to use the fuckin website are out in full force today ahahahaha its god damn hilarious, and then they use their reddit memes like . protip shills: reddit and Holla Forums are different websites, fucking topkek

(also i do know the inigo montoya meme originated on cuckchan, but it got co-opted by reddit and is much more popular there, i really have no doubt in my mind the inigo poster is some kind of shill)

It's even better than that. Here's a gender-flipped version of beauty and the beast:

Shrek

We already know how.
end chan. xyz

"back to reddit" guy, i'm kind of glad you're still here

i find it intriguing how swapping roles is some form of litmus test for when their is a double standard present

eg, swapping black for white, or man for woman