Has Star Wars rebels surpassed Clone Wars?

Has Star Wars rebels surpassed Clone Wars?

BRAVO DISNEY
LITERAL COMMIE PROPAGANDA

No.

clone wars was shit too. only good for inspiring ahoka fap fuel

How many times does it have to fail before they stop trying to push it?

No wonder everything is shit.

Disney-fied faces, shitty textures, low-poly models, Mandalorian deviant art gurl as one of the main characters…

Rebels has a much lower budget than Clone Wars so it has little to no redeeming qualities by itself. The studio says things like "it's true to McQuarrie's concept art" to excuse the hideously cartoony stormtroopers and flimsy lightsabers because they don't want to admit that Disney doesn't want to invest much into their glorified toy commercial.

it's alright, but you can't really beat Gendy's work

another star wars thread

OH NO THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OF SOMETHING SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

you know the whole point of it is to fail, right?

Ahsoka was the worst part of the Clone Wars.

When it was Clones: The Series it was great.

Gross over stylized action with stoic faces and emotions.

Lol no. Even with all its shitty flaws, Clone Wars was still superior in every way.

Has Star Wars rebels surpassed Ewoks?

nope

No it has not. Clone Wars despite its flaws could be damn good at times. Rebels ranges from mediocre to annoying. The only good thing is the season finales.

Best scene in that show. I wish the prequels had scenes like this.

The art is better than clone wars

To be fair he was in the Clone Wars and is an extremist. He was always an extremist and was never supposed to be seen as the ultimate good guy while his sister was nicer.

So Marxists were always neckbeards? Seriously though the guy on the left reminds me of one of my accounting professors.

Saw was introduced pre-Disney.

Marx was the very first neckbeard in the history. A lazy commie, stolen idea from women and do jackshit in his whole life!
So hard fact what commies and leftist like to forget…

I just realized something today.
Not being content with shitting on the legacy of OT with ep.VII, or shitting on the impact of ep.IV with rogue one, Disney is eventually going to just flat out remake ep IV, V, VI directly with diversity and muh stronk womens aren't they?

Yes, they've already contradicted them anyways.

the goy know

The better question is could Rebels possibly do Thrawn a greater injustice?

So far in Rebels he seems decent though he does let the rebels get away too much. I hope what he has planned is worth it.

Wait he stole the ideas of Communism from women?

Yes, from his literally girlfriend (some upper class women who friendzoned him). This is futher strengthened by that he never wrote down his "comminust visons" just Engels bluffed the whole thing after Marx died.

Jesus he truly was a loser.

and they'll remake 7 too when that becomes to subtle by comparison.

Nothing but a shell of his former self. A somewhat similar character who shares his name and appearance. That's about it.