COMICAL GENIUS

COMICAL GENIUS

Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/greek-mythology/fabulous-tribes.html
iemoji.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steven Wright is dead to me now.

What does he have to do with this?

I was hoping it was going to be so bad, it was good. But instead it looks too cliche to ever be interesting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Why are emojis popular anyway? These things have been around since yahoo chat.

Mitch was better anywa.

Youngsters stopped being able to read.

Sometimes I fantasize about the world being glassed over with hundreds of thermonuclear weapons and everybody having to start fresh.
Does this make me a bad person?

Inflates the ability to have conversations. If you removed emojis from normies' phones, it would be like removing the ability to post images on imageboards. There would be alot less "said".

Yes because killing yourself would have the same effect without ruining other people's fun, no matter how mundane their definition might be.

how would that happen if nukes aren't real nigga?

go back to twitter weev. you're drunk.

Snake Plissken did it better.

Kids who were too young to experience instant messagers/chatrooms and middle aged normalfags that thought anyone on a computer pre-2010 was a nerd loser virgin.

it makes me want to see it tbqh

Have to admit, I was a bit saddened to find out it was indeed him.

jews will do anything for shekels
i bet larry david will write a curb movie in the next 20 years.

WE LITERALLY IN THE IDIOCRACY TIMELINE

delete this

*youths

I AM NOT A FUCKING FREEMASON STOP TAILING ME WITH THIS OATHBREAKER SHIT

Oh god, they're not going to try to imitate ironic and post-ironic humor, right? This is much more worse than reddit randumb imitation.

Forced meme thread?

what was that headless shit about, anyway?

A guy on Holla Forums wanted to know what the hitmonlee pokeman was based off of, and another user said it was based off of a mythical creature called a "blythe" or something that basically meant headless. After that it kind of took off from there.

8chans dankest forgotten meme

There's actually far more that that to the face on chest thing.
theoi.com/greek-mythology/fabulous-tribes.html
For some reason people of olden times had a thing for making shit up about deformed creatures. Every society had them, especially the backward feet things.

It looks like that drumpf oompa loompa we have as a president.

>FIRST

Careful there user, Drumpfags will come to correct the record if you insult their emperor.

No one wants you here Drumpf Tard.

i want you both here tbh. i need to learn your ways so when i falseflag on Holla Forums and Holla Forums i can be more believable.

Wait. It was? It felt like someone doing a Steven Wright impression and not getting the delivery.

Not sure why emoji is popular with its tiny images when Japan's Line can have bigger images that can animate on it.

Except we were here first before you Redditfags thought you could make le ebin raids into ebil nahsi territory. You're literally in the wrong neighborhood, newfriend.

Facebook Messenger and iMessage have "stickers" which are exactly that.

Don't worry Drumpftard, you have your own reddit colony in case the darn bullies at 8ch get on your nerves.

Get out stormweenie

Reminder:
Trump won
Drumpfsperg will never be BO
His waifu will always be a drunk slut

Daily reminder, Trump put a Goldman Sachs, Ex-employee of Soros in his cabinet. But I guess that's just him playing 4D Chess, right? This is only the beggining, Drumpfcuck.

Hi learningcode. Kill yourself.

COMMUNISM IS A LIE
THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE JEWS FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN
(((KARL MARX))) IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT JEW WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF POLITICS & ECONOMICS AND HIS IDEOLOGY IS SHIT TO BEGIN WITH
(((JOSEPH STALIN))) AND HIS FRIENDS WERE ALSO MASSIVE FAGGOT JEWS THAT COMMITTED THE WORST HUMAN ATROCITIES IN HISTORY
THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERY WRONG DOING
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED AND WAS MADE UP BY THE (((USSR)))

Actually I'm better

Stirner says otherwise.
I bet you've never read Hoxha.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Every FUCKING ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ day with these ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉSTUPID๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking MEMES! โœ‹๐Ÿ˜กI've had it up ๐Ÿ‘†to HERE ๐Ÿ’ฏwith stupid fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œmemes! ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿต You guys ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆmake me want to KILL ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ”ซMYSELF! ๐Ÿ’€ Is that๐Ÿ‘‰ what you ๐Ÿ‘† fucking want? โ“โ“For me ๐Ÿ™to fucking๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ KILL ๐Ÿ”ชโ˜ MYSELF ๐Ÿ’€ and write โœ โœ on my suicide note ๐Ÿ“"Cause of suicide: โœCouldn't hand๐Ÿ‘‹le all of the ๐Ÿ’ฉstupid๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ memes ๐Ÿธ , killed ๐Ÿ’€ myselfโšฐ๐Ÿ”ช"? Because that's ๐Ÿ‘ˆwhat it might as well fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œsay!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜กYou guys are literally, L๐Ÿ˜ I๐Ÿ˜ T๐Ÿ˜ E๐Ÿ˜ R๐Ÿ˜ A๐Ÿ˜ L๐Ÿ˜ L๐Ÿ˜ Y incapable of having even โž•โž–โž•the SIMPLEST๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’of fucking๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ discussion without "๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ™…MEME ๐Ÿธ THIS๐Ÿ‘‡, MEME ๐Ÿธ THAT๐Ÿ‘†, PROBABLY TYLO BE โ„๐Ÿ’จโ˜ƒCHILLIN,โ„ โ„ HERE'S A PIC ๐Ÿ“ท OF HUMBLE ๐Ÿณ๐ŸณCANNONS ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซBY AARON๐Ÿ˜ ELLIS, HAH๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚AHAH๐Ÿ˜‚AHA๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚HAH๐Ÿ˜‚AHAHA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚EBIN AMIRITE?" ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€Do you literally do ANYTHING๐Ÿ˜ฏ productive ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ€with your lives ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฅother than post ๐Ÿ’ฉstupid๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ memes๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‘€on the music ๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽผsection of a god ๐Ÿถdamn anime๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– imageboard? You fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œpeople๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฆ make me sick ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค• and you're damn ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆlucky ๐Ÿ€ I don't have any of your fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œaddresses๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘Œ you fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œpieces of shits.๐Ÿ’ฉ I'd spit ๐Ÿ’ง ๐Ÿ’ง in your faces.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ

If ๐Ÿ‘you๐Ÿ‘ain't ๐Ÿ‘spittin ๐Ÿ’ฆhot๐Ÿ”ฅass๐Ÿ‘memes๐Ÿธdon't๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟbe ๐Ÿ˜ฌtalkin ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…to ๐Ÿ‘me๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝor ๐Ÿ‘my son ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปor ๐Ÿ‘my daddy๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆeverโฒโฑโฐ๐Ÿ•ฐagain๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธ.

I will never be able to make #epic posts like that

just use copypaste, memeojis are ordinary unicode characters
>>>/fam/34

here's a bunch. enjoy fams.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ƒ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜— ๐Ÿ˜™ ๐Ÿ˜š ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™ โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ๐Ÿ˜– ๐Ÿ˜ซ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜ฐ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿค’ ๐Ÿค• ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘น ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿค– ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿ˜ผ ๐Ÿ˜ฝ ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ˜ฟ ๐Ÿ˜พ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Š โœŠ โœŒ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘Œ โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ™ โ˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘† ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿค˜ ๐Ÿ–– โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿ‘ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ถ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ด ๐Ÿ‘ต ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ท ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ•ต ๐ŸŽ… ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฐ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ฏ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ๐Ÿ™‡ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ™… ๐Ÿ™† ๐Ÿ™‹ ๐Ÿ™Ž ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’‡ ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’‘ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘š ๐Ÿ‘• ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿ‘” ๐Ÿ‘— ๐Ÿ‘™ ๐Ÿ‘˜ ๐Ÿ’„ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ก ๐Ÿ‘ข ๐Ÿ‘ž ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ โ›‘ ๐ŸŽ“ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ŸŽ’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘› ๐Ÿ‘œ ๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿ‘“ ๐Ÿ•ถ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒ‚

Or just use this.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰iemoji.com/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you ะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’? Iโ€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ good shit goเฑฆิ sHit๐Ÿ‘Œ academy, and Iโ€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ๐Ÿ‘ŽBaaddd ShIT๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ‘Ž, and I have over 300 confirmed (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰)๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€. I am trained in ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ warfare and Iโ€™m the top shiter in the entire US armed mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ. You are nothing to me but just another Baaa AaAadDddD Sh1t ๐Ÿ‘Ž. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats what im talking about right there right there . You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of goเฑฆิ sHit๐Ÿ‘Œ across the USA and your IP is being traced right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ”, so โœ”if i do ฦฝaาฏ so my self ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ, you better prepare for the storm, ะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youโ€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, I could be right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ” and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatโ€™s just with my bare (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰). Not only am I extensively trained in mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒGood shit Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little BAAaAaAaAd shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little โ€œcleverโ€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œshit. But you couldnโ€™t, you didnโ€™t, and now youโ€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youโ€™re fucking dead, ะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ .

Has shitposting gone too far?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

first one to post this on their facebook gets mad propz

Someone tip off buzzfeed about the possible racism angle and maybe there is a chance this pile of shit will be pulled

7 REASONS THE EMOJI MOVIE IS RACIST ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

minions crossover when?

The credits for this "movie" read like a Tel Aviv phone book.

same as every movie then

Cultural appropriation.

That wasn't an attempt at a meme, that was when Holla Forums wordfiltered "cuck" to "Burch", somebody in one thread said "cuckoo" which got filtered to "Burchoo".

Emoji should have never left Japan.
Fun fact: Emoji has nothing to do with Emotes or Emoticons, it stems from a Japanese word "็ตตๆ–‡ๅญ—" also spelled as "ใˆใ‚‚ใ˜", it's a total coincidence that it sounds related to them.

They basically look and function the same anyway, that's the main thing.

Will it be redpilled like the angry birds movie?

at first I read that as "not easy being men"

No
There's a reason post-apocalyptic stuff is so popular, lots of people actively crave the end of the world/destruction of civilization

women

me 2, m8, me 2

Mostly Twitter and text messaging, really.

This honestly doesn't seem like it's real, this seems like an elaborate hoax.
What the fuck is Sony doing? The choices they've made when it comes to movies are insane.

I also want to point out that this guy is the biggest normalfag in existence.
At least they used actual logos and not made-up bullshit.

Why does this guy sound and talk like Mr. Plinkett?

Why does Mr. Plinkett sound like Steven Wright?

Those fucking Japs seriously need to learn english or take more control of what is made in the film division.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

There is no way it would. This emoji shit is just advertising the movie with the same jokes everyone has heard for years.

Its going to be Wreck It Ralph, but instead of fake games mixed with some older shit, its going to be newer shit trying to stay cool and get people to download it.

Trump?

You mean Drumpf.

trump won

Do you feel like winning, Drumpftard?

XdXDxDXDDDDDDDDD XXXXXXX FUCKIGN DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LE TRUMP LE IS LE GOOD LE GUY LE LEL ELELELEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U MAD? UM AD TRUMP WUN XDDDDDD FUCKEN XDDDDDDDDDD OMG FUCKING LMFAO DRUMP IS LE GOOD PRESIDENT LE GOOD CHOICE MEME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX FUCKING DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TRUMPF AHAHAHAHAHA LE KEKE HAS CHOSEN LE IM FROM REDDIPOL X FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I suppose you also say Jonathan Leibowitz instead of Jon Stewart

Yes. Same as I would say Drumpf.

You know, I don't understand, people like to call Trump racist and then make fun of his actual German surname, why? What do you faggots get out of it? You can't find any actual faults in the man that stick, so you resort to "BOY, IT'S SURE FUNNY SOUNDING, R-RIGHT?????" Can't you see how juvenile and desperate that looks to everyone? Can't you spare a few brain cells towards a little self-reflection?

Even the normiest of normalfags are hating on this so it could actually be secret kino.

S-Steven wouldn't stoop this low for nothing, w-would he?

He needs that paycheck lad. Even the best of us sell our pride for a full stomach and housing

Because it never fails to make you sperg out, DrumpfTard.

First they need a reason to care about American media.

They have a reason, their fucking company is bleeding money making these incredibly stupid decisions. Do the japs not realize what is happening?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Kill yourself

Goystation 4 bucks will fund all these crappy movies till the end of time.

People think they are being 'ironic' by using them all the time.

iphone users should be permbanned

Get with the times gramps

Why isn't a black guy voicing the pile of shit?

They're part of the Unicode standard and widely adopted, which means that they work the same way almost everywhere without special support for them in the program or website you're using.

found the stupid idiot

underrated post

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL
FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE
HE
HE
HE
HE
JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT
i just fall of chair!!!!
simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwnโ€™d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest?
LOL

GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO
I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD
LE UPBOAT
XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Holla Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

I like to think that if a large group of cultures have a similar mythological creature then it existed at one point before dying off. Same with events like the great flood which occurs a lot in different mythologies

Holy shit how fucking butt hurt can one get?