Hollywood will never be as manly like JOJO

Hollywood will never be as manly like JOJO
Hollywood will never celebrate or portray masculinity in a positive light like in the 80s and early 90s ever again.

Agreed.

JoJo used to look manly as a consequence of Araki ripping off what was popular at the time, which was Fist of the North Star. Once he found his style, every character has been drawn with some sort of feminity, which he also ripped off from art and fashion magazines btw. Because Araki always wanted to work for the fashion and art industry.

Is Araki homosexual?

He's bi, but his weakness probably makes him crave men more often. He has a wife now though. But his fondness for male models and singers and his travels around the world do make you think. Then again, Araki is probably too autistic to actually approach a guy to get fucked.

Eat shit, fall off your fucking horse
gorgonzola

There's actually a live action of Part 3 being made, news was posted here a few months back.

I didn't say it was bad. It is in fact Araki's magnum opus, but it's really gay too.

Who /celebrating masculinity/ here?

He also was created because two men were very good "friends" and fused together because one of them got lynched for being a faggot. Pretty straight tbh.

Araki is not human. I am jealous of his imagination and how healthy he is. If by the time I'm 40 I won't even have half of Araki's intelligence it's time to kill myself.

it's time to kill yourself now faggot. By your age Araki had already traveled to every continent. What's your excuse faggot?

My excuse is that I'm stuck. I have no money, no college education, no work experience, no family to help me, and I live in a super small city in a third world country.

Just a tip, if you ever do feel suicidal, remember to take as many people with you as possible.

And why would I do that?

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

Because they were trying to grab your prize.

What prize my dear nigger faggot friend?

aye

Your tendies.

Sucks ass they got rid of the trippy 3D cgi animation OP for part 4

smh tbh fam

Wow I le love some good Jojies! xD

gaylord

tbh you're probably an insecure closeted gaylord

(nicu nice shiza chan)
Awaken my Masters!

Are bully Holla Forums with JoJo now?

I wonder if we can trigger that one Holla Forums autist with Jojo threads.

omfg right?? dude it's 2016, homophobia is so out of date.

Nothing wrong with homophobia. Just finding anything remotely manly as gay is just about the gayest thing ever.