Why do you still think dying childless nobody is a good life?

why do you still think dying childless nobody is a good life?
make something of yourself and your bloodline

your people

dude the nazis lost and the ruskies raped germany literally get over it already

nationalism did not lose
please read more

up

My life is going to be longer, and far easier then those with children. I come first, and that is all I care about.

Always pondered why you nationalists thought reproducing was some great achievement. It is just a chemical reaction, like mixing peroxide and vinegar and we don't glorify that as some great achievement.

Plus
if you are a male, you are most likely to be a slave after your 3DPD gets tired of you.

Well, GG you just lost the game of evolution. After a chain of non-stop survival for millions of years you choose to voluntarily not pass on your genes. CUCK

GG wasn't a person, it was a campaign. They won kinda, and now the campaign is over. That is how those things work.

You say that like it is a bad thing. I have siblings, so if it did matter to me, I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Shame lost its potency a long time ago, mate.
You have to give reasons if you want people to give you the time of day. Children are an investment. You have to be positive effects for the individual investing, and you are more of a cuck then I am. You are willing to tolerate 3DPD's shit to achieve reproductive success.

not sure why you think having a kid is success?

A successful life is what you make of it.

1. Are you happy (lets face it, we are never happy enough, but if this was all you were ever going to have, are you happy).

if you are happy, great, you are leading a succesful life.
If you are not, there is something missing and you just have to search to find what that is.

in 2 months i will be going hang gliding in miami (first time ever) going to get my hang glider certification.

Im 46. Divorced and although the divorce sucked (i always thought divorce person was a loser, what did they do wrong) sorta deal.

nawwww. fuck it. Do what makes you happy

Now im fucking alot of girls. Making my money, spending it the way i want. Doing adventurous things. Also tossing up going to south east asia to get some pooney on a crazy sex holiday binge.
….Just because i can.

am I happy with life. Ya. Could it be better. Always.

But would I do anything different. Absolutely not.

You know what OP, you're right! I'm not going to sit idly by anymore, I'm going to follow your advice! This world needs more Jews, and I'm gonna do my part!

I done saved civilization with my young-uns.

Only 2d lolicons think that.

nice argument, so you are too weak to hold down a proper woman

It wouldn't be the 3DPD I would be worried about, it would be the really big faceless man behind her.

You have to provide positive effects*

what faceless man?

It was a metaphor for the government.

like i said earlier, if you are too weak to hold down a proper woman then you are in fact better to let your bloodline die out with you

Sounds like an oxymoron.
If you want sacrifice yourself at the altar of 3DPD for muh bloodlines, then be my guest, but I am not going to let you pretend there is anything noble in your sacrifice. You are perpetuating a chemical reaction, nothing more.

its beginning to be obvious that you think women dominate you so there is no reasoning with you
if you cant dominate your woman then you cant breed, thats natural and good

I am telling you, it doesn't get you anywhere.

Okay, let's back up and look at the big picture. You are willing to protect and provide for a 3DPD for reproductive success, I'm not. They are the gate keepers for something you want, they hold such no power over me. You are the one being dominated, you retarded fuck.
You can puff out your chest, and think you're in control until you are blue in the face, but your actions and behaviors are determined by the 3DPD that you have chosen to mate with.
reproduction = subservient

no one is using shame here that is your own projection onto these words

if you think having kids makes you a servant then again you display your lack of control on your life

and of course pretending to be powerful by puffing your chest and talking rudely wont get you anywhere

You are trying to question my masculinity by implying I am subservient to women.
That is a form a shame, and you were trying to use it.

Are you going to address any of my arguments, or are you just going to repeat yourself?

cuck is a compliment

reproducing is for normies anyway, imageboard autists should know better than that I know /pool/ is a normie board

very interesting how you ignored the point about pretending to have power while having no power
have a good life

It isn't pretending if you think it is true, that would apply to your case.
Too you as well.

pretending doesnt get you anywhere
you made a point about not being able to get power by puffing your chest and i called your bluff on it
you can have power but pretending is not the same as having

your other points dont exist
all you said is that you cant enjoy life if one of your companions happens to be a loud hyper 6 year old

I thought you said we were done, fag?
What do you think I am pretending at?

It is far easier to enjoy your life without them, and it isn't the children that is the problem, it is the 3DPD

????

Genes are not the only thing passed down. Memes are also passed from generations to generations. You can pass them just by existing.Also some people just dont really care about having kids. Not me , i want a family someday, maybe someday ill have a qt korean wife.

Nationalism is dead m8. Is deader than communism.

make some

yes but if we define "memes" as reproducible ideas then there are some of these ideas that are going to be more likeable by people with certain genes
for example your bloodline might really like working with metals - in the modern age that might include electronics into the miniature and in the old age it would have included smithing
but just because you adopt a completely unlike you child and this son grows up with a good relationship with you does not mean he or his children will ever enjoy working with metals, your meme, your acquired and passed knowledge of metals is not going to get passed on

could you elaborate on what you are trying to say? nationalism has been rising continuously for decades even in areas that never had a rightful nationalism - in the last two years it has been surging in europe and this has also seen effects in america where the multicultural fabric of african asian and mexican nationalisms has now seen a pushback of european heritage being rekindled

is thorium

why live?

because autistic manchildren like me are not meant to spread dna

I think it tells lot about OP`s character if having children is the highest achievement that he can reach within his social ladder and field of employment…