Why aren't you /fit/, Holla Forums? What's your excuse?

Why aren't you /fit/, Holla Forums? What's your excuse?

Also fat hate thread

no reason to. The things I want to fuck aren't real, and my lifestyle doesn't need me be fit

So you hate your self? Not surprised at all

How did you come up with that conclusion?

Self-loathing disguised as laziness

Please kill me.
This is obviously written by a fat person with no excuse for being fat.

Umm…what? Self-loathing comes from not being able to achieve a goal, either because of inability or lack of will power, but I have no goal I am trying to obtain.

Sad

Being content is sad?

Not wanting to improve yourself is sad.

When there is no need for it, it becomes redundant. You go to work because you need money. If you had enough money, then you wouldn't work.

im kinda fit.. i used to be a freak. i was on 4chan/fit/ every fucking day for years

i went from fat fuck to sex god in like three years

it only took one and a half years to go from lardass to hungry skellington

but i AM sort of fit lately. i broke my bench PR the other day. but that's the ironic part- i broke it and that was fucking the first time my lifts have gone up in TWO FUCKING YEARS. i don't try anymore.

my routine has been half-assed since it's inception. sure- i work out- but its just light maintenance at this point.. i haven't tried in so long..

i wish that zyzz was still with us. he was such an inspiration to me, that skinny wow playing faggot literally became a god from willpower alone (and some shots in the ass)

i was actually seriously considering doing a cycle today. i have ALWAYS been a natty freak completely opposed to steroids. then i thought- well.. i could get swole really fucking fast and maybe if i just did it once it would actually be healthier for me than being a lazy fuck with no real muscle mass.

i wish all drugs were legal. i would do one cycle and then stop.

i don't want to be some huge bodybuilder freak- i just want to tone up