Tfw /pol, Holla Forums, and /r9k/ think I'm not allowed to have a quality gf like this just because I was born black

Why are they evil?

Are you one of those transformers?

leave nigger, and never come back. lest you lookin to get lynched.

IT's not whether you're black or nor,it's whether you're a nigger or not. Not every black man is a nigger, and not every nigger is black.

To wit:

That would sound even better with a bit of backround banjo.

God emperor trump fucked white pussy, we must follow his example and do the same.

Just wanna add he impregnated superior white women, if you're voting for him you must at least impregnate 2 or 3 white women.

user no one usus the word nigger like that in irl

Thise faggots are everything they complain about m8

This ain't IRL

now das racis

They're not evil, they just have very values that make them have very volatile standards in people.

I'm Latino and a lot of latinos are 3rd world gang trash unfortunately. This is why people are critical of latino people.

That said, you don't need to listen to anyone on who you date, these people may against degeneracy but they're just against it being the norm, a lot are into degeneracy.

Just don't be a fucking stupid nigger like the majority of niggers

Plenty of based black people in American society and culture, very high-energy high-charisma people.

Sucks how ugly their women are and how primitive is their ability to feel compassion. I would rather they keep to their own kind, white people are so rare these days!!! fuck, white people are so awesome.

Thus it is always bad when a African fucks a white chick, but not as bad as when a nigger fucks a white chick.

very nice vid though. You know what's good, user.

the thread

it's literally like the hot-cross-buns of middle class america

not the third movement, dumbass

not the third movement what? so she's not playing the most overplayed part of the most overplayed song so my point isn't valid? nigger if i couldn't play that at like 6 i would've been fired.