Hotpocket appreciation thread

Hotpocket appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrSuI-dBja8
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=eYLvgC1JwUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mum's a hotpocket.

Fuck this shitty thread. Fuck you for stickying it.

I will open your anus up like pic related

I hope you are filled with many dicks friend.

I ain't appreciating shit until you convince Lexee to remove the image filter.

Become the communal dick holster

edit the pixels in ms paint lazy cunt

I have better things to do than waste memory, time, and clog up my folder even more. Until Lexee removes image filters, expect lazy spam attempts, which could've been great.

#removelexee #makebgreatagain #norulecucksallowed (not all who enforce rules are cucks, but Lexee is a cuck)

You will be missed. 8(

If you lead the target slightly you have a better chance of hitting him

This looks like the perfect thread for all the mods & vols to show some tittays!!!!!!!

If you have splash damage it won't be too hard.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUVE DONE WHEELSMAN. I LOVE THIS SITE.

GET THOSE TITS OUT FUCKERS!

ayy lmao

I appreciate you.

I understand your appreciation

$ truncate -s +1 img.png

I appreciate your understanding.

I appreciate your appreciation

where's chen?

What's with the
o shit waddup
crap at the top of the page?

Jim killed Chen

#bringbackchen
#savechen
#modcucks
#MBGA

chen is ded

honk

Hotpockets are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

Hotpockets are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

OP is a faggot.

Just a dank meme I made :)

this
also god bless freech for ddossing this shitsite

Fixed

DUDE
WEEED

L
M
A
O

I appreciate your efforts to help Holla Forums lexee

How many hotpockets could a hotpocket pocket if hotpockets had pockets?

needs moar TITS FOR HOTWHEELS OR GTFO

Lexee, you are a self-important fool.
Moderation on a chan ib should be invisible. You anonymously delete illegal content, period. The users do the rest.
Who you are is of no interest to anyone and by promoting yourself in this cancerous sticky, all you do is increase the attack surface turned towards a userbase which would gut and flay you alive for the pleasure.
Perhaps you should shut up and disappear, for good, into the neant of failed nobodies that the chans produce en mass. Why wait for the inevitable?

pic related

this is the dysnomia thread

this is the lexee thread

not one fuck is given over which moniker you choose as a capcode, Lexee/Dysnomia (you must think that's clever).
are you the god, the moon, the shellfish or the mental illness?

they make super high end faggy organic hotpockets now

some of them are pretty damn good, way better than than those NestlΓ© goop rations

i liked that he was crippled

it meant that the SJWs couldn't attack us because he was a protected class

also he had incredible strength of will and a good sense of humor. he was a better leader than moot ever was. weird fucker. good representative of chan culture.

i'll miss him

Hotpockets != hotwheels, you dumb negro

ah

indeed

This sticky sucks….

Get fucked.

i like it because it got everyone so rustled.

HOTPOCKETS BELONG IN AN OVEN

WTF happened to this place? Been gone for a few months, come back & hotwheels is gone, most of the former Top 10 boards are dead, hardly anyone's posting, traffic's plummeted from over 3,000 users on Holla Forums on average - to barely 900….

This place is becoming 7chan. WTF killed this place so quick?

jews did this.

Technical issues and drama.

the site is going through a transition stage. once Next is implemented and the facebook integration is working we will be flooded with new users.

gotta admit, i laughed

What are you doing here?
When are going to get rid of daily captchas? It was a temporary thing.

oh you… i know you always liked my sense of humour among other things 😘😘😘😘😘 😻😻😻😻😻

Sadly these will never get removed because services like Hola refuse to block Holla Forums.

how new are you, Jimson?
every scrap of sarcasm/irony in Nuckold's post has been reiterated here ad nauseum. Every iota of humour has long since shriveled.
What we need is newness, novelty, something different from our daily diet of cancer. Something to reignite the flame here.
Do you have that spark, Jimson? Your post suggests otherwise. Perhaps you should stick to software and leave content to the users, or be an anonymous user.
Your capcode guarantees replies, shapes a thread, flavours a board, autographs the site over time.

ban this moron before i run out of sickbags

sigh….

youtube.com/watch?v=LrSuI-dBja8

you need to sacrifice 7 minutes of your life for this scene, gooseberry. It's the good stuff.

ATTENTION BLESSED HOTPOCKETS
CAN YOU ALLOW DUPLICATE IMAGE POSTING PLEASE

I KEEP GETTING MEME ALREADY EXISTS HERE

then Holla Forums would be flooded with NORMIES

are you a tranny nicole?

it works OK now

bravo.
if we had an image search function…

Makes me want some Hotpockets real bad.

HAHAHA. oh you!
also
when i first watched this film a few years back it did not leave any real impression on me but after watching that scene i feel it deserves another viewing. thanks bb 😘😘😘😘😘

squidgy diapers are a distraction however good the film.

your fantasies are you own but that's getting a little out of hand honey. 😻😻😻😻😻
good thing i like you user bb. 😘😘😘😘😘

good night Holla Forums 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Yup, time to clock off

I've a ph of 3.
die in ur sleep, no wait. fap first.
youtube.com
/watch?v=eYLvgC1JwUE

youtube.com/watch?v=eYLvgC1JwUE
oops

you make me smile user. 😺😺😺😺😺😺

It seems I have been removed for some reason or other.

I'm inquiring about it currently.

bump :)