16 chan nl censorship

THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED

Other urls found in this thread:

infinity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(USER WAS DELETED FOR THIS POST)

(POST WAS DELETED FOR THIS THREAD)

infinity necks's admin seems like a total fucking faggot.

test
infinity necks

16 CHAN NL

(THREAD DELETED BY USER POST)

infinity necks.nl/boards.html

16 chan .nl

(DEATH DELETED BY USER)

That's the one run by Jewsh, right?

Jewsh, please just let Infinity Neverâ„¢ die already. It was a mistake, and it needs to fade in to obscurity already.

testing

infinity necks

16 chan

sixteen chan

Josh has a tiny penis, even for a fat american.
He's also a kike and not very smart, even for a fat, dumb american-kike with a tiny penis. And he's a nigger.
His software on the other hand (Josh is left handed), is vastly superior to the vivchan/infinity fork and can only get better.

OP is a lying kiwisperg and you can read in the transperency report.

endchan.xyz
infinity necks.net
finaclchan
8ch.odilli.net (>>/next/

Let's see if I can still write 16ch.

Yes, that's josh's abortion encephalitic offspring, and as you know, infinitynever was a roaring success that does not have a history of security threats, worked marvelously at all times, and was generally a positive experience for all. He listened to all the user input and really cared to account for his user's wants and needs.

He never ever made Infinity Neverâ„¢ work with PM. There was a bunch of other shit he did/said that took what was in essence a "love it or shove it" response to the user base, which was probably why so many were hostile towards Jewsh.

I also remember something about threads never getting bumped off a board. Pretty stupid IMO since if it ever actually took off, you'd have to pay to host TBs of shit from years back that no one is even looking at.

I'm not even going to get into how much of a clusterfuck the site was aesthetically.

tl:dr

Jewsh never cared about the users or what they wanted like pretty much every admin of ever imageboard ever

He wanted to do what he wanted, and he hoped that people would like it. He didn't take advice on what was wrong, and that's why it failed twice, technicallyand catastrophically

you should get your sarcasm radar checked out. It appears to be on the fritz

Without Jim and his CripplePet(tm) breathing down his neck, Jewsh seems much more open to user input

Try going to the /next/ board on 16 chan and suggesting something.

Unless he can repent and prove the software can handle big loads then maybe I'll give him another chance

Maybe you should go over there and help stress test :^)

No one would ban any users here anymore.
It just contributes to the egg sodas.
This website will be a ghostsite if this massive fail continue