Violence Jack

Anything from the auteur Miyazaki.

goes on /a/

Your Name was excellent.

Detective Conan

Boku no Pico

Anything by Leiji Matsumoto.

LoGH

The only anime a Holla Forumsyp knows. Terrible animation and vastly overrated storyline. Pleb taste.

I agree. Even though I've never seen an episode of the show, I can already tell it reeks of Holla Forums. I mean, the main characters are all white, and I bet they don't even drink African semen. How much more anti-Semitic can you get?

So, just like every other anime?

This one.

ninja scroll

you know it's weird how Holla Forums fails to realize LoTGH is actually very liberal.

I hate it when that add shine to boobs and butts. It makes them look fake and plastic. Even the actual fake butts they sell at novelty stores don't look that fake.

Literally Big Guy: The anime.

M.D. Geist

He is also CIA at the same time, too.

Plus Suna has a lotta loyalty to his best friend Takeo. Tells hotheaded harlots who makes fun of the big guy to fuck off as well.

The twelve episodes of madoka.

Not the movies.

Madoka is overrated as hell, far from kino

It used picture and sound to convey a story through a visual medium that Genuinely made me cry and reflect on myself, and if that's not kino i don't know what is.

Only unpopular anime can be kino?

No obvious poster is hipster contrarian faggot. Madoka is kino

That's a majority, motion carried.

Carnival Phantasm is definitely kino

Carnival phantasm did very little to convey humor visually, and that's not kino if everything could have been conveyed as a radio play.

Naruto
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online

Yes. If something is popular, watching it makes me like less of a special snowflake, and something that doesn't make me feel like a special snowflake for watching it can hardly be called kino.

Kino = things I like, nerd.

none
anime is garbage

I know you're kidding but the AoT manga is seriously better that most of the stuff in this thread.

PORKBUTTS AND TATERS

what are you talking about, the main character is black

Non Non Biyori

Not quite kino but honorable mention

No thank you.

Holla Forums is very liberal as well, the "liberals" aka social democrats often fail to realize it.

This one isn't particularly mopey. There's still muh feels of course but it's far from a funeral. Compared to his other works this is more light-hearted.

More than anything, I think that it's not trying to push either agenda, but just finds it an interesting question to ask "what would happen if Napoleon fought a democracy?".
It's very political, but instead of being pushy about it, it's just exploring the different ideologies. The fact that the authoritarian meritocracy spends the most time winning the war doesn't really say anything but that that is the better system for winning war.

It's not kino but pic related is comfy as fuck.

Boring as fuck tbj