The internet as a forum is dead

AI has taken over. Censoring written word and image/video is trivial now. It's not just a matter of site operators 'deleting' content. Negative feedback can be generated in huge volume in a believable way with AI in order to turn people off to certain ideas.

People have the instinct to try to fit in. Their opinions in the moment can be and very often are influenced by simple expressions of opinion like a one-sentence comment, especially if there are many such comments all agreeing.

This is the cutting edge of the media. Instead of just presenting ideas and implying their popularity, the ideas can be presented and the appearance of their popularity can not just be implied, but asserted with fabricated evidence. The fact that people emotionally identify with expressions as simple as snippets of text is being exploited to gain a great amount of leverage in influencing their minds.
It's as simple as this: people see that they can post anything they want online, they see their expression appear in the public setting, they see people they know respond, and can respond in turn.
This builds the very deep expectation that anything they see in the same place or in a similar place was made by a person more or less like them.
But it's not necessarily true in every case.

The implications of AI in society are complex. Basically, anyone who has enough computing resources can influence public opinion through the internet in an extremely powerful way that exceeds any other technique in history by far.

How can you deny that this is at very least a possibility? The technology and resources have existed for a long time and such practices would be extremely profitable. There is no possible argument against these facts.

Basically the internet has turned into and is becoming more so a thought feedback machine that puts down "unpopular" ideas and shoves them to places with no audience.

Let me just summarily counter some obvious objections:

1) The straw-man examples that microsoft has been advertising and posting all over the internet (especially on Holla Forums/4chan) of the "nazi chatbot" and "pretty awful image interpreter" will be cited. "THE CUTTING EDGE IS NOT THAT SHARP" they will say. These examples are not the cutting edge. These are toy versions of the real thing that are allotted a trivial amount of computing power and opened up to the public to guide their perceptions of the state of the art.
The examples brought forth by universities are more on par, but their funding and resources are astronomically outweighed by those of private business and government. You have to take that into account when estimating the state of the art.

2) CAPTCHA etc. are easily solved with computing power that is not expensive for large companies OR governments. CAPTCHA etc. serve only to prevent people with less computing power from doing the same thing as people with more computing power. Such controls are generated algorithmically and can be partially cracked algorithmically and then the results in specific cases can be analyzed with AI to come up with an approximate solution that is likely to be correct.

3) The most obvious path to refutation (what the shills would say first) would be "people think for themselves they are very smart!!!!!!!"
Maybe in isolation, but it takes a strong will to go against the grain.
We all want to fit in and will go to great lengths to do so.
If you really want to make a place for yourself, you need to know when to say 'when'.

You know it.

This point is the razor. Some people will delude themselves, some people will admit their own flaws. Any ideas on how to get around this problem are absolutely critical to the spread of the truth. So if you can, make a point of expressing your thoughts on this problem!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHKwIYsPXLg&
endchan.xyz/pol/
youtu.be/QrHCn69rppg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What pr0blem? Tha tru tru is stronga than tha bad tru tru, and people know tha tru tru deep down, they justa needs to hear it for it to come a back to dem.

Something is wrong when threads like this get under 50 replies and ones like 'SJW Degenerate In Vidya' get hundreds. It's very uncanny, it's almost unbelievable, like something here is wrong somehow.

Metal Gear II was right, shitposting AIs.

He wrote, on an internet forum.

its almost as if the board quality is shit

what if we migrate

See >>5737828

Yes, it's bad but maybe that's because the Honorable and Accepted Rite of Bitcoin Miners are leveraging their rigs to sock puppet the web.

this looks like a massive ramble

I would argue that nothing has really changed from the advent of the media in the first place, stupid people will continue to somnambulate and aggregate in likeminded cells. Free and awake individuals will continue to seek out challenging and new information, there will always be a new forum to explore and the value threshold of information that free and awake individuals gravitate towards ensures that the garbage bots can produce will never sate us.

furthermore AI is impossible and will never exist, they're better off just cloning brains than they ever will be at machine intelligence. example: chinese room

vid is from the guy who came up with the chinese room explaining the chinese room, theres also a hilarious section where he shits on ray kurzweil, the supposed chief philosopher behind the 'AI singularity' and 'transhumanism' bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHKwIYsPXLg&

It's almost like the kike who owns this has allowed for it to deteriorate while Holla Forums has to put in work to aid us.

Where? I've tried shilling 4cuck back into it's former glory and got a week ban for mentioning /meadhall/. I am only guy who hates the internet and is now sick of using Holla Forums everyday since the 24th of August 2015.

We either migrate to a serious board, or grow some fucking balls. I am close to getting a group together and will make money (no stormfaggotry, no stupid and ineffective marches), hit gym and boxing/mma, study practical things (no intellectual masturbating) and make moves AWAY from the eyes of our enemies!

It's as if most of you faggots want to lose.

I think the truth is simpler, Hotwheels is a shit coder, everyone who is a good coder doesnt work for free and already have jobs. after months of frustration a handful of good coders have finally become pissed enough to do some quick fixes.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW NAT-SOS RUNS Holla Forums, >>>Holla Forums

go out and break your addiction, the internet is only good for gathering information, if you never put that information to use then you never learned it in the first place.

.>>5769304
This tbh.

And stop bothering with 4cuck, it's been a lost cause for ages now. The most you can do is keep gathering both practical and political info, sharpen your social skills, and start educating the people around you. That's about the best one can realistically do without devoting their life to activism.

Sounds like evolutionary pseudospeak with claps for thee superior 'free and awake individual'.

8ch should be cutting edge given it's freedom of speech (squashed last year) and superior flowing of info, yet it is stagnant and there aren't greener web pastures.

The board is rotten with these bots and shills feeding all the bullshit and crapping it back out. It's the same everywhere, prove me wrong.

Did you know the Internet is the most effective platform for spreading information?

Doing marathons, mma and being a good famuh-lee man isn't bad, but it's not useful for spreading info.

IKTF.

Yes, I sure know what you are talking about. Independent opinions will be extincted as soon as AI masking well enough to not be banned is developed.

It is not that forums will be dead, it is that they will move to invitation/verification basis. I cannot see this as a huge problem, may be it will even grade up content quality.

censorship never works
it didnt work in germany and it didnt work in the soviet union

It works in Russia though. lol

yes russians all drink vodka and like to squat
they never heard of proxies

Is this board dying?

One does not need to hear about proxies to use them.

One needs to see that proxies will uncover something which ones cannot understand.

Russians get everything in sensible and digestible condition from TV, newspapers, etc. From the PoV of average russian, everything is public and transparent: Obama ruined RUR, roads are extincted because there is too much of them, Europe sanctioned Russian politicians not because of occupation of Crimea but because it fears Russia, there are no russian troops in Ukraine, opposition lives on imported funds
and everything else like that. This complex of information is not painfully obviously false in any place.

You're right, real conversation will be LIMITED to an invitation basis. Meaning it will not happen on the same scale as it has in the past.
Mass appeal will be unprecedentedly difficult to gain.
The cirucmstances seems to be unsurmountable for the spread of freedom without some kind of counter or work-around.

As for the point at which AI will reach the point of being masked, it has already been passed for relatively simple 'emotion-based' conversation. The theory and the power is here and growing. Computer hardware has been commanded to the possession of government agencies for a long time now.
It's so obvious that shipments have been rerouted in transit to go to organizations like the NSA. Production continues to rise and consumer offerings are clearly metered in their increase in power. Has innovation dropped off? No, the most important institutions are getting the top-to-middle-bin stuff and everyone else is getting the bottom-bin stuff
(most 'series/models' of computer hardware are manufactured the same exact way and the stuff that comes out best is configured for high performance and the stuff that comes out worst is configured for conservative performance. For example for a given 'core name' and core count of an intel processor, personal or server model, they are all manufactured the exact same way for the most part)

I have been thinking about the same thing.
I am very interested in starting a community like you describe, online and in life. I'm looking for any like minds I can find!
I really see the need for a proper forum. It's the most important thing in the world right now. Being a programmer I am planning out a way to make this actually happen.

You're right, most people are conditioned to have desires that cause them to lose. Through encouraging discipline we can overcome this bad posture of intellect and body. This is my goal. I'll check out your board, we should talk more.

I'll see you in the astral my friends.

You're right, real conversation will be LIMITED to an invitation basis. Meaning it will not happen on the same scale as it has in the past.
Mass appeal will be unprecedentedly difficult to gain.
The cirucmstances seems to be unsurmountable for the spread of freedom without some kind of counter or work-around.

As for the point at which AI will reach the point of being masked, it has already been passed for relatively simple 'emotion-based' conversation. The theory and the power is here and growing. Computer hardware has been commanded to the possession of government agencies for a long time now.
It's so obvious that shipments have been rerouted in transit to go to organizations like the NSA. Production continues to rise and consumer offerings are clearly metered in their increase in power. Has innovation dropped off? No, the most important institutions are getting the top-to-middle-bin stuff and everyone else is getting the bottom-bin stuff
(most 'series/models' of computer hardware are manufactured the same exact way and the stuff that comes out best is configured for high performance and the stuff that comes out worst is configured for conservative performance. For example for a given 'core name' and core count of an intel processor, personal or server model, they are all manufactured the exact same way for the most part)

I have been thinking about the same thing.
I am very interested in starting a community like you describe, online and in life. I'm looking for any like minds I can find!
I really see the need for a proper forum. It's the most important thing in the world right now. Being a programmer I am planning out a way to make this actually happen.

You're right, most people are conditioned to have desires that cause them to lose. Through encouraging discipline we can overcome this bad posture of intellect and body. This is my goal. I'll check out your board, we should talk more.

It's going to be a while until ai takes over video content. As long as you produce videos you're going to be fine for the next decade or so.

Good post OP, too bad it's not getting the attention and discussion it deserves because redditors are more concerned with presidential shitposting

But it's not necessarily true in every case.
This. This is why we need to never stop assuming that there may be shills, people whose intention are to influence opinion, or even bots on this board. This is why we need to never stop the paranoia that threads and posts are being created to slide and censor. Never give them the benefit of the doubt Holla Forums. Never.

It is sad to see this thread get so little worthwhile attention. It is incredibly important.
We are, and probably will continue to be, losing the battle for the truth, for free speech, for non-groupthink. The battle for our beloved portal of true-world, in opposition to the false-world propagated by, heck, by most people we (at least I) know in real life.

I have no idea how to go about solving this. Being a techie, I am thinking about techs like Tor/Freenet/Whatever, or something grid-like. I am thinking about wiki-style forums where nothing can ever really be deleted (only revised). I am thinking about popularizing good crypto. I am thinking about how to build applications to serve as a foundation for worthwhile public journalism. I am thinking about a bunch of other dumb stuff.

My issue is that, no matter the system or technology I think about, it can be gamed. Voting systems. Moderator groups. Whatever, it all seems to be compromised, everywhere. I am not able to come up with a single fucking thing that cannot be gamed. In the end, it probably comes down to the human mind being vulnerable to gaming/influence.
I wish more people like us could think this far for themselves, but alas, people are dumb panicky animals, and we know it.

The only thing I can think of that would actually make a difference, is a full truth. Presented in so much honesty, that people can no longer maintain any illusions. Presented in such vigor and volume, that a forceful fiery rage rises in the mass.
I see only one way out of this, and that is immense chaos caused by the people, for the people. A revolution of France'esque proportions. A huge mess, that none of us really wants to be in, but that I think we need.

Please, if you are able, convince me otherwise. These are lonely and saddening thoughts.
We are losing the battle. I am losing my battle. I cannot just stand by and watch, and yet I can do nothing that will make a difference.
Fuck.

Cheers, user. I understand that the internet is our crutch that holds us up. I just want to pursue what made me happy and that is being with like minded friends and family.

I don't have either of them anymore, apart from the one I mentioned in >>>/meadhall/.

I am looking to share a house to cut costs of living while being able to put mpney and ideas together.

If you are in England, let me know!

But I want to devote my life to living everyday for the cause. It is why I am frustrated at the lack of people stepping forward to do it with me. Even when I was with NA, no one fancied it.

All details can be discussed either on here or tutanota. I honestly couldn't give a fuck who is reading this and i'm not scared of anyone knocking the door, if you are worried about this stuff. Ask for my email address on tutanota.de and we'll go on from there.

I have some jobs here (legal) that I can get a few people into, so have that covered. Also houses around here are minimum £525 a month for a 2/3 bedroom house.

It's going to be a while until ai takes over video content. As long as you produce videos you're going to be fine for the next decade or so.

well you see
the same could be said about americans

the majority will always believe what they are told, but as long as the minority has the means to share information there is hope

It is sad to see this thread get so little worthwhile attention. It is incredibly important.
We are, and probably will continue to be, losing the battle for the truth, for free speech, for non-groupthink. The battle for our beloved portal of true-world, in opposition to the false-world propagated by, heck, by most people we (at least I) know in real life.

I have no idea how to go about solving this. Being a techie, I am thinking about techs like Tor/Freenet/Whatever, or something grid-like. I am thinking about wiki-style forums where nothing can ever really be deleted (only revised). I am thinking about popularizing good crypto. I am thinking about how to build applications to serve as a foundation for worthwhile public journalism. I am thinking about a bunch of other dumb stuff.

My issue is that, no matter the system or technology I think about, it can be gamed. Voting systems. Moderator groups. Whatever, it all seems to be compromised, everywhere. I am not able to come up with a single fucking thing that cannot be gamed. In the end, it probably comes down to the human mind being vulnerable to gaming/influence.
I wish more people like us could think this far for themselves, but alas, people are dumb panicky animals, and we know it.

The only thing I can think of that would actually make a difference, is a full truth. Presented in so much honesty, that people can no longer maintain any illusions. Presented in such vigor and volume, that a forceful fiery rage rises in the mass.
I see only one way out of this, and that is immense chaos caused by the people, for the people. A revolution of France'esque proportions. A huge mess, that none of us really wants to be in, but that I think we need.

Please, if you are able, convince me otherwise. These are lonely and saddening thoughts.
We are losing the battle. I am losing my battle. I cannot just stand by and watch, and yet I can do nothing that will make a difference.
Fuck.

Interesting

wtf

How are people so defeated unless they are newfags?

I honestly feel like winning the struggle and then just nuking everyone of you. I really wish I was a little non-Aryan defeatist like you. It would probably make life easier.

It is hard when you know the truth yet Holla Forumsacks are still stuck in the dark. Does your mind not ever travel to what could be and what once was? Is it so hard to remember being that sharp, tough and good looking "blondie"?

I do and I feel sorry for anyone who never felt something that isn't even tied to "reality". What a waste our genetics are if we are to just mope on a tibetan knitting forum.

If I do get power, I will never be happy with Holla Forumsacks who jump on the bandwagon.

In what way?

Defeatist might also look like someone knows a war is over
But that doesn't mean he doesn't want another round
Let's face it, the jew won, but that doesn't mean they can go on forever
Know the difference

Way to respond to what I said instead of launching ad hominem. Way to add to the conversation. I could call you out for shilling, but I would rather keep it civil. Do you have anything constructive to say? at all?

Interesting as in: living with like-minded people eager to fucking change something seems nice. Offering jobs seems really generous of you. I'm intrigued. Also slightly interested about the opportunity.

my man. I am merely defeatist because I also happen to be a realist. We have suffered defeat, barely anything but. But we are not yet dead. I realize that too.

Frequent lurker, came back from cuckchan /x/, this wouldn't have anything to do with the program/algorithm that must not be named, would it?

To be fair all it really means is we're going back to the pre-internet era when the media groups were in control of what was seen.

It's almost as if it's the END.

Frequent lurker, came back from cuckchan /x/, this wouldn't have anything to do with the program/algorithm that must not be named, would it?

ps. ==FUCKING LET ME POST KIKEWHEELS==

not at all.

The theory to process images for purposes of the kind of censorship I brought up here (and far beyond) already exists. Faces and voices can be identified. So can objects, structures, landforms, etc. All of this can be put together to identify time and place.
The only questions are:
how refined are these algorithms in secret circles?
how much computing power do "they" have?

and

how long will it be until "they" have the computing power to end all hope?

Chaos will be the solution if all else fails. But there are still some things to try yet, and a little time. I have an idea that could probably make some headway and certainly buy some time. Honesty isn't enough alone. Speaking isn't enough alone. People have become desensitized. But there are ways to get through to them peacefully and I know one at least to get through to some people who have the potential for real influence.

Sorry I'm not. Best luck to you. I'm about to get involved with /meadhall/, I couldn't thank you enough for pointing me to it.

THE SINGULARITY. Just a story to make people ridicule the idea of AI being used as a weapon.

Part of it is definitely that most of the people on this board are basically children and want issues they can feel like they grasp while putting forth no effort.

Another part of it is that the administration of the board encourages these threads by censoring anything against their agenda and pinning garbage threads.

And the most important part, maybe, is the kind of censorship I'm talking about here: AI and human shills disrupting speech.

The condition is becoming terminal, doctor!

Anyone feeling sophist or is it just me

Well, verifiably live and streaming video, kind of (partially). Although A LOT can be done real-time, especially if you have the processing power available to large companies/governments. When it's not live.. well.. it could be pure CGI and you could barely tell. So not really, sadly.

Like what? Please…

Can you tell me more?

Same, can you tell more?

I too feel sophisted AYYYOOOO

Nah, I was actually referring to Err@tas.

Interesting thread, I miss when people would make threads to talk about things instead of just documenting events. That said, your formatting could be a little tighter OP, it feels like a rambling screed. Bump anyway.

Just give people an experience that shows them what was done and what is done to them from 'above'.

Art is the solution.

Yes, spread >>>/meadhall/ far and wide.

It is a dead board that is the next step Holla Forums should be taking.

Answer is obviously to stay in shadows with your small tribes of people (verified people that is) sharing info and doing something to change the world

Excellent post, OP.

The Internet has never been more dead than when it appears to be the most important and alive.
In this age of total perversion, in this age of complete inversion of all principles, the universal deception of mercantile democracy is unhindered. Up is down, down is up, wisdom is stupidity, man is woman.

Hm. I guess that makes sense. Gives me some new thoughts anyways. Thank you.

There are firms offering censorship-free social media like MeWe. The only question is if people will use it.

Stop larping MGS2, faggot. It's curryniggers, kikes, chingchongs, and various PR agencies.

No it really isn't. Paying some dipshit a fraction of a cent to solve a CAPTCHA is much cheaper and easier than trying to solve it via computer.

Low quality thread gets low number of replies. News at 11.

OP is just stating things Holla Forums already knows very well combined with an AI fantasy and offers no solution to anything. This thread is retarded, almost /x/-tier.

For my part, I consider the "video game" as having the potential to be the ultimate form of art. That's what I'm working on. A simulated experience that can let people connect to instincts that they don't use in their every-day lives. Plus a killer interface to let it serve as a forum and a platform for other creators.

Nobody except for very small amounts of people will use niche platforms like those, not unless a major outlet like fecesbook experiences an exodus, like how redditors left en masse for voat, which I just don't see happening.

DAILY REMINDER

This is exactly why video games need to be the hosts of our forums. It plays into people's needs for escapism and stimulation but with proper construction and management could be a meeting place for freer minds and a platform to expand the voice of freedom

What is your issue exactly? Why are you speaking some sort of patois?

But how do you ensure that too won't get tainted by the hand of the state? We once thought the internet was an untouchable bastion of free thought immune to corruption, and look at it's present form. The simple fact is the balance of power is heavily in favor of the state, and unless you have something so radical and disruption like the internet in it's early days, then the state will keep it's pace and use it's vast power and resources and established institutions used for manipulation to deconstruct your project and infect it with propaganda.

There's no assurance.

In general, keeping everything open, transparent, and decentralized will defend against most of the usual attacks.

I do indeed have something radical. People will feel the need for it. People will be drawn to help it.

I am apprehensive about the kind of dirty tricks the state could pull. But if the operation is monitored and documented adequately they should have no plays against it. Allowing anyone to host it may not be profitable for me or anyone I pick up on the way, but it will ensure a future for the game.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a CB radio and setting up a Pirate Box with a Raspberry Pi or something.

01010111 01100101 01101100 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101

Speak for yourself, Trump lemming.

Stay kosher, Trump cultist.

Just think of all the possible maneuvers that could be done with AI posting.

could all be bot posts trying to make this thread look shitty so no one talks about the original post.

You're the only meatbag left on the internet, meatbag.

>>>/32/

I vote Scorched Earth. The internet has turned to shit so if we can't have it, no one can.

Tactical shitposting turned modern warfare. Pollute every possible congregation center online; be that messageboards, twitter, kikebook, jewtube comments, dating, blogs etc etc… Everything accesible for the public to provide their own content for free i.e. comments and memes.

Effectively DDoS all internet communication channels with massively distributed advanced shitposting technology and manpower.

Have bots crawl everywhere until they run into a captcha wall, immediately relay it back to ShitPost HQ where an army of anons solve captchas continuously. The bots will be unstoppable.

>>>/32/

BREAKER 1-9 WE GOT SOME SMOKIES ON THE FLIPPITY JIP COME ON BACK…

its not my fault you only browse garbage threads, this site is hardly stagnant, unless you're expecting activism out of it. In which case you're on the wrong fomat as already mentioned.

simply the fact that your thread is allowed to exist proves its not stagnant, unless you actually believe this thread you have made contributes to this supposed 'stagnation'

Also nice job ignoring my points, sounds like you're a lemming my man.

you have no points
you're just a fucking moron
by what stretch of the imagination you could even be considered a person I can't grasp. You are just the archetypical "enlightened millenial adderrall baby".

seriously what are you? you seem far too retarded to live.

either this place is frequented by kindergarteners or this thread is being dumped on by bots trying to derail the conversation.

This site is populated by bots trying to derail any real conversation.

Gamers are dead, am I right?

It's from Cloud Atlas, faggot.

You mean the basilisk?
heh, that's right, you can't avoid it now. Go learn to code.

oh god the kikery
This is the kind of think I would expect from petty autonomous bot shills.

I already hinted at my "powerlevel" by making this thread.

But seriously, kid, don't you have anything to contribute to the conversation?

This is a good opportunity to bring up a point.

The only way you can prove that you aren't a bot is by developing the ability for intelligent discourse and coherent thought. If you can't, you're going to be excluded from the communities you want to be part of.

Either way about it you're fucked if you stay dumb and stupid.

go ahead and disprove the chinese room then you big fucking baby

why not, instead of referencing some one else's ideas and crediting yourself for it, EXPLAIN what you are talking about and add your own thoughts to it (if you are capable of having your own thoughts).
Forums are for DISCUSSION.
Search engine results are for REFERENCES.

Like do you see how retarded you're being? You're putting the burden of both the presentation and analysis on the audience and strutting around like you have achieved some kind of victory.

You are what I sometimes call a "factilian". You only reference things over your head because you don't really understand them, couldn't possibly explain them, but your ego demands that you do something to stop it from collapsing.

man you are lazy as fuck, its very simple.

I didn't take credit for Searles work, I explicitly linked the talk where the creator of the theory explains it in detail, in no way is this taking credit for it.

I did that in the original post I made in this thread and used a reference to back it up.

strong AI cannot exist (The appropriately programmed computer with the right inputs and outputs would thereby have a mind in exactly the same sense human beings have minds.) because no program can prove the AI actually understands what its talking about.

If you were to be placed in a room and handed chinese symbols, and you had a book that had the appropriate responses to these chinese symbols where you then used this book to respond, you will appear to any native chinese speaker as a genuine chinese speaker, without understanding a word of chinese.

Everything your supposed 'AI' can do, people do better. The sole exception for the use of AI is the sheer volume of one sentence snippets that only work on morons as you've already presented in your OP.

this is all just despair promotion by announcing a coming endgame of unstoppable mind control because you fell for the AI meme.

In reality this is nothing new, as I've already said and was pointed out here by another user:

all we need to do is seed a taste for higher quality information among the masses, its working well so far considering most american distrust the media and believe the government is untrustworthy.

You didn't explain anything you retard. You just claimed to have made some "points" when you just referenced that video.

You are just saying the theory. You aren't explaining it at all. You aren't making any argument for why it could be correct or even what the point of it is supposed to be or how it connects to the analogy.

This guy Searle's little thought experiment is really quite stupid.

If an AI is strong, it will be strong whether or not anyone can prove it is strong. There may be a possibility of a creation exceeding the parameters of its design. His argument seems to implicitly hinge on the assumption that this is impossible. But he doesn't address it at all.

You are wildy jumping to conclusions.
This is not the same as the pre-internet era at all.
The ability to infinitely manufacture influence is not precedent.

How are we supposed to 'seed a taste for higher quality information' (whatever the fuck that means) if we are just a few people and there is a limitless presence of artificial counter-thought? As long as people are addicted to the internet, there is no way to compete. That's the whole point of this thread. The internet as a forum is DEAD.

How the fuck do you figure that? What is the source of this "fact"? How are they expressing this distrust? How is it apparent at all?

This. This. This.
And just to not sound like a bot: I agree. Also, transition from communicating intelligently and coherently like this, into some hangouts/conference call type debats, I think.

Yes yes, most of us all probably know about the chinese room analogy. I am unsure of what your point is though. I do not see this debate being about sentience. I see it being about "strong enough AI", if you wish. That being said, it really is more of a philosophical argument. The only difference from a machine doing that and a brain, is that the brain is telling itself that it can feel/knows what the things (chinese) really mean.

I actually kind of agree with this. Good observation. There is just a difference in the ability to control masses, since we have way better modeling capabilites and much better automation of.. well… everything.. since that era. Which is very well said by anons sentence above:

Which practically makes little to no difference, really.

OP is a shill

How so? Why do you think that?
(bonus question: Are you a bot?)

Oh I get it you guys are shocked this this is going on now.

These games came out in the 80s. My older brothers and sisters would tell me about them. You guys were warned over and over again and didnt listen so here is your 4chan lite to play with.

All this place needs now are the obnoxious cuck threads with nigger dicks everywhere.

Net is def. not dead with little kids coming out on youtube with "daddy eats the babies" videos. Forums like this in deep shit.

I'm posting just in case he's a shill. He might not be but he as well might be

The only smart thing about your posts is calmness. You want a thought about those points? Ok:

In those advent days it would be newspapers and radio, libraries too but not the choice like there is now. In Wigan Pier, Orwell complains that the 1930s NEET sticking in at the library attains a level of information to be worried about world things (yellow peril in that case) but not much else. Hardly compares to the flow of digital information.

There is not a shiny shill-free forum waiting for anyone now so it makes no sense to say there always will be one.

AI is a philosophical idea, so instead say software and database that can analyse images, understand syntax, has a big dictionary and phrasebook, can make pro and anti statements based on the subject at hand. Impossible?

I didn't watch the video but Google of course would pour water on the idea. I'd bet they're working to implement it. They have all the data, now they just need to build the omniscient computer that processes it all.

tl;dr you don't have any points

The only smart thing about your posts is calmness. You want a thought about those points? Ok:

In those advent days it would be newspapers and radio, libraries too but not the choice like there is now. In Wigan Pier, Orwell complains that the 1930s NEET sticking in at the library attains a level of information to be worried about world things (yellow peril in that case) but not much else. Hardly compares to the flow of digital information.

There is not a shiny shill-free forum waiting for anyone now so it makes no sense to say there always will be one.

AI is a philosophical idea, so instead say software and database that can analyse images, understand syntax, has a big dictionary and phrasebook, can make pro and anti statements based on the subject at hand. Impossible?

I didn't watch the video but Google of course would pour water on the idea. I'd bet they're working to implement it. They have all the data, now they just need to build the omniscient computer that processes it all.

tl;dr you don't have any points

I don't even get the posting error now, it just says posted but doesn't post… I'm going to leekyforums

Is it? Or is the brain itself by its nature the real meaning of things.
I think this is true.

Our emotions about things tend to have a pattern as though they are orbiting one truth of the matter, but often follow an uneven path as various things we encounter upset our peace.

this is a belief of buddhism, especially zen.

That there is a perfect manifestation of the world (a model of truth) inherent in the being of every living thing and to interact with this manifestation and spread truth to ignorance all you have to do is to take the 'noise' out of the interface of your body to this manifestation and the truth will flow out.

This is what is called enlightenment (its not an 'end state' of some achievement as is popularly believed)

AI cannot possess this. But it can indeed exactly model aspects of our will. Not because it is strong or that its creators or brilliant. We have turned ourselves into machines, or have allowed others to do so to us. So it is not difficult to configure one machine to do the task of another.

Aside:
This almost makes me believe in cosmic influence of aliens/gods and makes me wonder if there is any truth in some of the elaborate mythologies that are being eschewed today (germanic, hindu, etc. etc. etc.)

you don't need a point to be contributing

like you implied being calm is good.
it can inspire a more productive tone in the conversation.

Please bump my thread it is a good thread about a very important issue QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

shill ai i aint gonna read youre crap post faget

While I'm flattered no one found anything to ADD to my analysis, I'm disappointed that there was no critique.

Damn they nuked the hemp forum rip.

bitcoin mining rigs can only calculate hashes, you moron; it's 2016

Nigga you're speaking freely on the intertubes now.

You see, five years ago when I lived in the city and got my news from Buzzfeed and had to be social with other SJWish fuckwits, I cared about shills. On an anonymous board, I don't.

I've also used the internet long enough to just skip over obvious shill threads like weed day.

This comes with practice. It cannot be taught, and while university for me 20 years ago when the internet was an annoyance to the librarian was useful, today it's a waste.

Unless you want to work in a new cubicle farm every eight to sixteen months because reasons.

I can't see your nose from here, simply detect the pilpul.

AIs are really bad at pilpul. Like ridiculously bad.

Seems pretty right, except the part about someone telling a truth that causes things to change…

YouTube search 'Graham Norton Live Dumped' and you'll see a video of staged reality tv that only a distorted mind could think true, with an army of shills in the comments pretending it's not faked, using a male/female divide to cause an argument to distract from the fakery.

Now all the people who don't know about shills are reading those comments and thinking the whole thing is real or that either they or everybody else must be crazy.

I could start a hue and cry about shills on there to warn people, but it would be me alone. Despite online communities, I don't organise or know anyone who'd organise a combined redpilling effort. It would be easy to do and pay off better than any individual effort – but the simple effort required is a tiny little bit frustrating, and people give me enough frustration already.

This grassroots effort is a more realistic hope as it involves diifferent solutions (organising, spreading info, inspiring others to do the same) and it's happening now, but it's fought by masters of the art. Still probably the easiest and quickest way to things if well-focused.

OTOH pol will never get rid of its nazi problem and any effort from here is doomed.

Reminder that kikebook used to be limited to .edu addresses and the post 2006 opening up let to this crazy we are now in. I thought September 1993 was bad.

Bought a custom-made laptop in 2011 and it was so obvious they TAOed me. Unless FedEx really does park planes on the tarmac at MEM for a week without rescanning the contents…

I guess Germany doesn't exist anymore.

"Joe Rogan here ringside. Say, do you know about the kikes? "

One can dream.

On a set date, Snowden, Assange and friends will dump everything.

I already fucked up that "Panama papers" psyop by releasing shit that was in the leak but not reported by the "media partners" and noticed what I needed to.

Nope, they already have that. Edward Snowden and Anders Breivik look like advanced CGI to me also.

The seeds of mistrust have been sown at least. That in its own right may be the way pure computing power destroys internet discourse.

That's actually a pretty cool post, OP.

Have a bump on me; I've got one to spare.

The internet was never a forum, it's always been a battle ground in the ideological and culture wars.

I think if the world finally takes the pill one of the hardest things to wrap their heads around will be just how much artists have been dangling the carrot in front of them the whole time.

Sometimes its more obvious than others, like Wag the Dog or Enemy of the State, sometimes its more metaphorical like the Matrix. But all thats usually good Aryan writers trying to lift a veil.

So very useful but also incomplete as i see it, on its own art serves to entertain us mostly. In some way i think its almost mechanically impossible to make most people into art critics, that sort of mentality is real tough to bring out in people. Probably better to just have everyone redpilled and given fundamental values so that the most obvious transgressions are noted and not tolerated by anyone.

What does this mean? Why would that be relevant?

Yeah right, like with Rollerball. You can't drop the nazi gimmick can you?

It says in the protocols that they're going to consolidate their rule until the truth can no longer go unnoticed. Seems like those movies tie in with that.

No clue what you mean.

What is stopping any other nation from creating their own? China, russia and a few other nations hostile to this one could be making their own.

people in general do not get art. They think everything exists to entertain them, and if it doesn't immediately appeal to them, they think it's trash and they ignore it.
They don't understand that all art is a crystallized point of view. They don't understand that they can learn something from everything. And even if they did, they wouldn't care because they're lazy.

Being an art critic simply means having the rational faculties to empathize with the creator through their art. Simply put most people are way too fucking stupid and are heavily invested in being so.

I wouldn't talk about art in terms of 'lifting veils'. Real art is simply a KEY that unencrypts a body of data that is generally only known in its encrypted form. And this isn't like computer encryption when you either know the true form or not. There are different parts of your mind and body that process information differently. It takes a lot of work to put things in terms that your WHOLE mind can understand. In fact it's impossible, probably for even the simplest fragments of thought. But all you can do is try to learn things in a way such that as much of your mind as possible has a native understanding of it.

The typical douche bag sees something and is like "I TOTALLY ALREADY KNEW THAT". But they didn't know it from that point of view: the unique implications of that thing in that time and place and in that unique version of form.
People think it's a good thing to filter out as much as possible. Let me tell you, we are all guilty of it, but it's a bad bad thing. What you need to do is figure out in what proportions you need to address ALL of the information you come across. You should NEVER just toss something out. At most you just maintain no reaction and wait until it makes sense. Maybe that point is far beyond your dying day. But you never know.
This is how people are kept stupid. They don't even try to follow this simple rule. The revile it. They revile themselves and their very lives by doing so.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Just wait till CGI is photo realistic OP

Obama can rule over us 200 years if he wants.

The connotation of art critic is pretentious blabber mouth.

The messages and core story/reference to reality they put in are plain as day once broken out of the 'everything is fine' trance. I'd call it the awakened intuition.

You're over complicating the subject with wordiness like 'the unique implications of that thing at that unique moment in time and that unique form'. Wag The Dog floats the idea that wars could be faked, but movie critics will talk about the acting. Holy Mountain has high-up perspectives, but art critics talk about the visuals and creativity.

A film is like a dream; people can try to infer meaning from it, but they need to accept its connectedness to their lives first. For that awareness to happen takes something else.

Today's world is a bubble. Modernity is such an incredibly tiny bubble regarding the timescale of life on Earth and the Universe.
Those 2000 years of progress are barely even 1% of human life on Earth.

This bubble is meant to burst sooner or later. Everything that was once lived directly has now escaped in a representation.
You don't talk to people, you facebook them; you don't hunt for your food; you buy it at the supermarket; you don't laugh with people; you sit around a video on a screen. Humans have become deepy alienated in every of the aspects of their lives. But it's starting to get tiring; we can't tolerate this anymore.

This is why the End of History is meant to happen. It's not the end of humans, or of life; it's the scheduled End of History has we defined it in this tiny bubble of human "progress", which really was just leading human societies towards their own inevitable doom. The apachees, the dayaks, the ekimos, the indo-europeans, the germans of the forest… We will be back to living with nature as with a god inside the world, who is us and everything around us.

Brothers, prepare for what's coming.

Why do you think a return to nature is on the cards? What does the End of History mean for you, is it the idea of Hegel or of Jewish mysticism?

That's another point. It definitely already is and has been for years. I haven't suspected any use of it personally, but the ability to render complex completely-generated scenes in like 4k in real time is definitely here. Just a question as to how much computing power can be allocated to such a task. But I can't imagine the western world government's resources are set up for this. It would probably be extremely inefficient.

Probably not a coincidence. This is what I was talking about. People getting stuck on their definition of a thing. I would say almost everyone who calls themselves an art critic is almost completely incapable of critical thought especially about their work.

Uh not really, this is about the most complicated thing in the world. Communication. One of the broadest cutting edges of human consciousness. The most important maybe. Taking the time to say things differently as to reflect the unique feeling you had about a thing at a particular time and place might help not only you to figure out something but it might help some one else.

This is related to the entire reason creativity is most often written off as "pretentiousness". People are meant to be trained to have no patience for anything they aren't conditioned with. No patience for anything that doesn't give them money is the ideal. And so they get stuck.

internet has changed.

its no longer about OC, ideologies, or entertainment.

its an endless series of proxy comments posted by federal agents and goyim.

the internet - and its consumption of content - has become a well oiled machine.

internet has changed.

ID-tagged posters use ID-tagged computers and ID-tagged tablets.

the jewish high fructose corn syrup inside their bodies dulls and blanks their minds.

Mental control. Content control. Meme control. Net control.

Everything is monitored and kept under control.

Internet has changed.

The age of freedom has become the age of illegal spying.

All in the name of averting piracy from torrents of mass downloading.

And he who controls the content, controls the internet.

Internet… has changed.

when the internet is under total control… internet… becomes just another form of television.

Yeah well you're right and all.
But this way of life isn't what EVERYONE lives or is meant to live by our rulers, the ones who are imposing this life.

This is simply meant to be the mechanism by which the weight that is dead to the elite is to be cut off. And just what dead weight is defined to be is up in the air, depending mostly on how much can be automated by machine and what jobs can be made for peoples that are more or less totally destroyed from thousands of years of slavery.

People are meant to kill themselves. There will be no concentration camps. There will be miscarriages and mass suicides.

People are being herded into the precarious position of depending on society to provide everything for them. Of needing some device of society in every action they take.

People's natural faculties are being winnowed down to nothing. If anything they need, food, friends, work, or anything else, dries up in their lives, then they are at a total loss. They just sit and stare and wonder.
This is the danger of taking the easy way, of accepting the opportunities you've been presented with. It makes you a slave, but not just you on the level of a whole person as is traditional, but it makes a contract with society particularly with the different aspects of your conscious, the different parts of your body. This is the essence of addiction.

Isn't it funny that people working on AI and such are burying their friends and families and most likely themselves?

But what if people can be made to see what has been done to them? What IS being done to them? Things would probably turn deep south for the elite once and for all. That is the role of art. They have underestimated it. Sure there are tight controls on its production, and they could find and kill anyone who actually made an antithesis to this system of slavery, but they aren't really expecting it. This is kind of like the Lord of the Rings scenario. There is one slim hope of slipping by and toppling evil.

bumping this thread forever and ever against the thread-sliding forces of evil that run this site

that's an abstract way of talking on such airy fairy things such as art and 'communication'. Leaping to generalisations without examples is no use either.

The human perspectives and nods to the aware, such as in Toys, don't need great creativity to parse; even if art students fool themselves otherwise, and I'd say most people have the empathy to understand the characters.

If they seem to hate life it's not because they filter things out – and atm the more they filter out the happier they should be.

CREATE CONTEXT

He knew.

He warned us.

We didn't listen.

oh wow yeah he sure did

Didn't know about any message like this in any video games at all

bump

bump

bump

bump

bymp

bomp

On a related note, like 40 tripfags that I recognized on 4chan are no longer there after the Hirosuki transfer. They used VPNs.

So 4chan destroyed its userbase.

But another question. Who are these "new users" on 4chan? Are they just bots or shills?

bumpu~

The Russians I've met in Canada are pretty redpilled and laugh at media zombies. They were raised to know media is all bullshit, be it communist or kabbalist.

This is already happening in small scales, there are facebook bots upvoting and downvoting shit based on who pays them most. And Soros usually pays the most.

Just a matter of time before state power gets involved as well.

Everyone I met on USENET turns out is spook connected. Even me it turned out. Thanks mom.

Mods deleted your other thread, then when I made a thread about them anchoring it they deleted that one too, and shills jumped in calling us the same guy.

Those idiots and the ones in your other thread aren't the real users. We all agree with you man. If you want a shill free board try /shillgate/, I'd say post some of these threads there as well at least so they aren't just wiped off the site.

Yes. But I say that with the belief that most human bodies are host to nothing more than artificial intelligence and are therefore 'bots'. Entities which do not have the ability to intake information beyond the set of data they are pointed at. That is, they have no will. Everything they do is simply a cascading reaction. That is, everything they do is less in energy than what they react to. They are destructive. They can only derive and can never integrate. They can never satisfy even a subset of the requirements for creativity. This is the aspect of nature by which humanity is enslaved.

Isn't it odd? What if it is such that every middle-class family has a spook within one or two removals of relation. Actually this is profound. I have one active spook related to me very closely, one at least, which seems to have spawned no less than two more which are now being trained at top institutions.

I'll check that out thanks

I think people have will, but it is misdirected, they've swallowed lies and don't want to remake themselves, or perhaps they see the dense field of social sciences and religions claiming to hold the truth and they simply decide there's no hope of penetrating them and so give up their effort on finding new information. The monotony of civilised existence also makes it easy to slip into a thoughtless routine, which it's easy to keep on doing.

I mean I don't agree it's like 'most people are robotic, and some people are creative.' It's about how they're socialised, how long they were breast-fed, how much permission to be themselves they had. The toll of the frustration of individuality can be seen in many people.

They are destructive in what way? If they integrate into their assigned station, can they be be called destructive? Isn't it rather people who see things in that light that are the destructive/radical elements in humanity?

"We will have 1/3 of the population spying on the rest" - The Protocols

Thoughtful, constructive dialog isn't at risk. Let AI try to post original pictures or video.

and 10% self abuse

;^)

A life that doesn't/can't take its purpose 'into its own hands' is self-destructive. If it is disconnected from its nature, every movement it takes is a movement toward annihilation.
It is being slowly burned as fuel for another purpose.
It is in the process of giving its stored energy to another kind of life that will replace it.

Dry wood is like this.
People are often like this.

So a person who is suddenly disconnected from the way of life that gave them their form is self-destructive. They radiate destruction around them. It is truly like they are on fire, like a piece of wood, being used to fuel some change.
To them the change they are fueling is destructive.
To the one that is using them as fuel they are constructive.
Everyone who is forced to change is being destroyed and is being used to destroy others, just like a torch thrown into a pile of dry wood.

For what purpose? Does it matter? It is a purpose that is completely concealed from the people who are fueling it. It is obvious that the holder of this purpose reviles the people who it uses. It is obvious that this purpose is against the interests of those who work toward it.
The purpose could be nothing more than the death of the people who work for it.

People are locked into this destruction that is against their nature. The nature of the human, the action that gave humanity form, is the action of creativity/imagination/wisdom/etc.
This is what all humanity has in common.

What this leads to is something that can only be described as spiritual.
Humanity is caught between the nature of the elements, the ideal forces of the universe, and the abstract nature of all life. Their wisdom gives them the ability to perceive these ideal patterns, and the patterns implant themselves in their lives, almost in a parasitic or symbiotic way. It is almost like these ideal and abstract patterns have a life of their own, like gods or spirits that possess the human form. Some people are completely dominated by these abstract patterns and become obsessed, addicted, ensnared through their animal consciousness. Others are balanced and have like a conversational relationship with these patterns.

The dominant part of humanity have come to be addicted to destruction; the destruction of all will that goes against their animal desires. The subtleties of human life have destroyed the essence of human nature in them. They have been dominated by the patterns they perceive. They are a diverging species. Various patterns of destruction literally personified.

This thread is a fascinating read. The idea schizophrenic inducing but at the same time a possible outcome. Another poster mentioned that this scale of mass control was achieved in the 1950+ with the advent of psychoanalysis. Back then they used it to control our desires and to some extent they still do.

Taking it to the next level to which everything you read on a computer (that has identified you) is generated artificially.

can 100% censorship be achieved? There must be a fail safe, such as cryptography that can save us.

Which is why I am assuming that the internet isn't going to be usable in a few years. Going full hermit when this happens.

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't you get what the entire point of mass surveillance is?
It's the perfection of a general psychological model of the average human.
Not only that, a personalized model for every single person of interest as resources allow.

The elite seek to dominate all life.

They are working on two fronts: to simplify people's minds and to complexify their models to encompass people's minds.

Man they are dumb as HELL.

it already happened. This is it. It has been like this for a while now. At latest since 2010-2012.

The strong will keep making intelligent conversation even if they are discouraged.
And the elite need the strong. They know it. Some of them might be for hunting us all down, but the wisest among them know better. They need us like a hurricane needs the ocean.

At least take solace in the fact that even if they do succeed in destroying all opposition they will very soon die themselves from the same things they inflicted upon us all.

bimp

This is part of OPs point; but also they are already gamed! To an extreme!

All forums are controlled and The news is manufactured.

From my own personal experience they remove all posts about mercury toxicity, ufos, creatures, coil array mattresses or alien spyware

this

Now think about the possibility of the 'central authority' presenting you your own personal "shard" of the internet. You know, basically putting you in an echo box by tracking your identity across all the devices you are likely to use and censoring any ideas they don't want you to have on-the-fly. Basically a jew-tailored mask for your communications.

Like for example, on this board, an idea in a post could be good for some people to here (confuse them about the truth) or bad for other people to hear (lead them to the truth). The central censor could decide who gets to see the post on the fly according to the psychological profile for the specific person.

Or if you have been identified as a "problem child" they could send all of your postings to AI-response hell and have the only human replies to your posts come from shills/agents.

In my experience legitimate concerns get totally unrelated, unsubstantiated conjecture/imagination attached to them to decrease their credibility to people on the fence.

Ah well, the thing to take away from all of this is that if you aren't proving that you're intelligent at all times you might just be written off as a bot.

bump

Alien spyware? UFOs? Creatures?

It's like you're trying to crank the thread up deliberately. There are places those topics are discussed, they're even spammed en masse to divert attention and characterise a board as being fringe.

Nothing wrong with looking into them, but don't take it personally that they get deleted. It's the meta political discussion that is wrongly censored here.

Yes but that is a bit of an understatement.

It's clearly not just meta-politics, but ANYTHING that supposes to give attention to a frame of mind besides the extremely simplistic reactionary state promoted by the bulk of the content here

Yes but that is a bit of an understatement.

It's clearly not just meta-politics, but ANYTHING that supposes to give attention to a frame of mind besides the extremely simplistic reactionary state promoted by the bulk of the content here

bump

BUMP

How about sharing some thoughts you brainless sacks of shit!?

1/8 of this thread is OP changing IDs and bumping, when will there be a cure for autism?

at least you're being honest

Ever notice that if real users get pissy and move to another site, say around 1/4 of active users, that they cannot manage 1/4 of PPH on the new site? It's more like 1/4 of actual unique users only produces about 1/20th of the activity here.

Wonder why that is?

Some people have jobs and social lives and don't sit with the computer on 24/7 and 10 different boards.

We've had an influx of Redditors, Holla Forums always used to be one of the most diverse boards ironically enough.

It's the least i can do when a shill willingly outs himself through his silly lingo.

I can disprove this.
When I was 15 and more into script kiddie shit then I went along and learned a little bit of coding on one of OCR libraries for C. It doesn't take a lot computing power to solve simple captchas, just a tad bit of know how.

The best case scenario of AIs in my opinion is that it will work same as Deadulus and Icarus from Deus ex, the worst is Skynet. Human Brain Project should be also feared.

Fucking Kojimbo

wow that's a nice little essay. very concise and powerful.

Exactly. It's exactly this kind of example that made me start wondering.
It seems like they simply don't have the resources to cover that many different sites with bots/shills. Encouraging thought.

what the fuck is this thing and why is it posting here? Nothing it says makes sense or has any point. It's just trying to induce an emotion-based rejection in anyone who hasn't really read the thread. Censorship at work.

So much blind opposition with absolutely no substantiation….you've all been calculated to be complete retards who will reject anything if you're triggered by this kind of "refutation". Please tell me they're wrong about you.

Fuck I wish I knew

There's no need to bother with any of that when you can just buy a thousand captcha solves for a buck. Street shitters will do absolutely anything for just a fraction of a cent.

The basic plan to keep you enslaved:
The elite have discovered that instead of trying to control WHAT people see, that it is easier to control HOW they think about it by providing CONTEXT.

Context is created by endless talking literally just for the sake of noise. This is the substance of the media. When some one is subjected to this noise for a long time, their instinct to rationalize the body of noise will be triggered. This noise will be the context for the truth from which it is calculated.

To do so is in the nature of every human. This instinct developed over hundreds of thousands of years of communication by vocalization, many tens of thousands of years of communication by language, many tens of thousands of years without the invention of the LIE.
So the thought involved tends to be simple. Instinctually people are slow to believe they are being lied to. Suspicion is a conditioned behavior much more than an instinctual one.

So everyone hears this monstrous body of noise, and too many people take in too much of it, that is, they don't reject the meaninglessness, and they all begin to come up with different truths associated with this noise.
People end up liking some noise and hating other noise. It doesn't really matter about the particulars, the point is that their rational faculties are being occupied by noise.
They waste their time trying to decide whether it is true or false.
To focus on not hearing noise will cause you to hesitate and you will end of focusing on hearing noise! This is not the solution.

The cure is to focus on what you know is not noise: to focus on a purpose. Only by displacing the noise with a purpose can you be free from it.
Pausing to fight off some noise will only let more noise creep in behind you, so to speak.

here we have like a jewshillbot trying to derail the thread with complete nonsense. like what is any of that supposed to fucking mean? what on earth is the point supposed to be??? who cares?????

bumping for THIS

bumping for THIS
lol

Clearly, that's the only reason I could think to post the exact same thread three times over the course of 2 days. And repeatedly bump the one that managed to take off.

bumping for THIS

Fuck off faggot.

retards, shills, bots, they are all the same, what does it matter if you can distinguish between the three?

What they all have in common is a lack of intelligence. They can only express 'POSITIVE' or 'NEGATIVE', but can not explain.

Here's my explanation this thread sucks.

The elite have discovered that instead of trying to control WHAT people see, that it is easier to control HOW they think about it by providing CONTEXT.

Context is created by endless talking literally just for the sake of noise. This is the substance of the media. When some one is subjected to this noise for a long time, their instinct to rationalize the body of noise will be triggered. This noise will be the context for the truth from which it is calculated.

To do so is in the nature of every human. This instinct developed over hundreds of thousands of years of communication by vocalization, many tens of thousands of years of communication by language, many tens of thousands of years without the invention of the LIE.

So the thought involved tends to be simple. Instinctually people are slow to believe they are being lied to. Suspicion is a conditioned behavior much more than an instinctual one.

So everyone hears this monstrous body of noise, and too many people take in too much of it, that is, they don't reject the meaninglessness, and they all begin to come up with different truths associated with this noise.

People end up liking some noise and hating other noise. It doesn't really matter about the particulars, the point is that their rational faculties are being occupied by noise.

To focus on not hearing noise will cause you to hesitate and you will end of focusing on hearing noise! This is not the solution.

The cure is to focus on what you know is not noise: to focus on a purpose. Only by displacing the noise with a purpose can you be free from it.

Pausing to fight off some noise will only let more noise creep in behind you, so to speak.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

retards, shills, bots, they are all the same, what does it matter if you can distinguish between the three?

What they all have in common is a lack of intelligence. They can only express 'POSITIVE' or 'NEGATIVE', but can not explain. They support an agenda they do not understand and have no purpose in their existence.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

bump

could you dump some info on the alien spyware please?

I gotta I say I love how these shill/bot/retard replies I'm getting help convince my target audience

Yes yes we know, and if this shit thread ends up getting bumplocked immature you'll be the first to tell us that mods are in on it all too.

This is what happens when you shake up the kikes' stickied threads. They hunt down your posts!

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?

Shockingly there are only 2 stickys besides the normal one right now and I don't see how you shamelessly necro bumping this thread is interfering with them.

exactly
good job

AI still can't reason. Google is statistics based. All it can do it is discover a trend in slang and insert [product] in the middle somewhere. Look at evidence in comments instead of exclamation marks, emoticons, etc.

bump

This is an arm's race. We absolutely need to know how to use propaganda devices for ourselves. Don't let the sjws have an iron grip on cutting edge mind influence techniques. Nationalists and other people of marginalized opinions need to develop their own propaganda AI.

You want the redpill? Ok:

Independence Day wasn't about some plucky Jew and his slavering goyim meatshields destroying the aliens with alien spyware. Actually it was but the truth is always twisted in Jeweywood.

The outcome of the movie's alien vs man war; featuring Jeff Goldblum (representing technocratic jewry), had him blow up the alien Mothership with spyware. In the deleted scenes it's revealed that Goldblum understood the alien programming language from the start, which explains how he was able to fix the ship in the first place– it was (((alien))) technology all along. The 'bad' aliens are just goyim brought in to screen the real conquest of earth and so that a psychological victory can be had by sacrificing them. It's also alluding to how (((programmers))) passed off their satanic magic as being 'just alien tech' with the Roswell false-flag.

People come out of that movie and say 'no, you're craaazy, its just a movie man' or 'yup, these computers are all alien technology', but don't get it. Goldblum pulled back the curtain.

I could drop a lot of the noise, but then I'd not have read your posts or come to similar conclusions.

It's difficult to have a purpose that presents the solution… one can shut themselves off from distasteful influences as best they can and try to be happy, can try to control their life accepting that it's in the belly of leviathan, or they can go off the rails. There must be more to the former than imagining up a fickle half-baked purpose, or a long-term pointless one, otherwise you may as well never have guessed this was going on.

Oh user, Moore's Law had lots of help, I can assure you.

Learn NLP / Landmark or any of the spook mindfuck tech that escaped the lab.

My redpill was bootlegged Ross Jeffries lectures on Napster. No, it's not just to get laid.

Sales training has this too. Hell, listen to Trump or read Scott Adams.

Thank you.

I hope muh slide thread faggots are paying attention.

Unrelated, but OP'd first two paragraphs reminded me of MGS4 and I laughed a bit too hard at that

To be honest, this has to be the most important thread on this board for the past year. Too bad it's shitposted to oblivion.

Clearly artificial intelligence has caught up with human intelligence in many areas already, and our means of communication are greatly threatened. This has become a major worry for me, as I value my ability to debate with people and learn things, and it's probably the only positive thing the internet ever brought me. But digital communications seem flawed at the core.

The core concept of communication is thus: we rely on technology to communicate, and to do so, we digitize reality. Because this is true, we believe the opposite to be true: all digital data matches reality. But it's not. It used to be the case with previous forms of communication (mail, phone, radio…), but that's the big difference with the internet: traditionally, you write/call someone, because there is a direct, realtime link of data that cannot be faked, but on the internet, well, you just go on the internet like it's an actual place, because unlike other forms of communication, the internet has a memory- it could rightfully be objected that it's not core to the internet, but it is the aspect that shaped its use.

Therefore, our vision of reality is partly shaped by digital data, except that data doesn't necessarily come from reality, thus our vision of reality is skewed. Meaning, the wired can interfere with the real world, and someone once rightfully said it cannot be allowed to, except there's no way we can stop it. The whole concept is broken at its core, everything can be subverted. And with the digital world taking more and more importance, people end up ignoring what reality really is.

Imageboards are still somehow fine for now, but we definitely need to think ahead right now about what's coming our way. I'm only seeing few ways to make things less problematic, albeit none will truly solve the problem:

To be honest, we're now lacking means to formally authenticate humans. Anything that can be measured can be faked by the very tool that is used to measure it. But then the resources required to fake it grow as the complexity of the authentication process does. Therefore, we need to find things that would be easy to perform because it needs to remain usable, but that faking would require lots of resources.

Audio and video look like obvious solutions, and rightfully so, because even though we're not far from being able to fake both quite efficiently, doing so properly, massively and in real time gets really hard. But then, not only is it a very different means of communication, the volume of data goes up compared with a typical text-based solution, and the ability to reliably do this anonymously, from any place, over any internet access quality, and over anonymized networks like TOR, goes away.

Now it could be used as a form of biometry, but then it wouldn't be as reliable as consistently using it for all interactions. Or we could go deeper into biometry, like analyzing someone's physiological reaction to certain stimuli, so you could subject an individual to visual and audio tests, and analyze how his heartbeat, blood pressure and brain activity are affected. Quite a complex process, quite a lot of expensive gear to do that, and I'm not even sure it'd be that reliable to spot a human from a bot, and even then, you won't stop human shills.

But if we can find something that AI can't do, we must capitalize on it.

If AI generating a poor discussion to prevent communication is an issue, then why not use it to generate genuinely good discussion? You could have your own AI for your personal needs, as a "friend", who would chat with you, who would read books to learn and in turn teach you, as well as challenge your opinions. Kinda like your very own offline imageboard. Memes wouldn't be very good, it would struggle with newer stuff, but it would be an adequate replacement. It is very cyberpunk-ey, but it would work.

Except such an AI would require quite a lot of resources. So maybe we could communalize it: build a network with all our computers to run a powerful AI, that would learn from all of us, and generate interesting discussion from it, and allow us to indirectly communicate with each other anonymously.

A crazy idea, but that may just work. Regardless, following progress made in the AI field is very important, as many great solutions could come from it.

This is an overall solution that would apply with everything else. I'm thinking we need a slower rate of communication. Less posts, more content in each. This alone would solve a lot of problems. If we can greatly reduce the volume of data we transmit, we make it easier to communicate over several different means and ensure its integrity.

This would allow all sorts of wild alternatives, and avoid a ton of issues, if we're willing to drop the high availability, high bandwidth communication modes we're using today. I've been thinking about creating some kind of central repository, to which we could each send one large post every 24 hours through many different means, and that would compile it all as a highly-compressed block that it would then broadcast for the next 24 hours. With enough means to contact it anonymously, securely or reliably depending on your needs, and a single, cryptographically signed block that everyone can share for the next 24 hours, hopefully of a small enough size to share it easily. And then you have 24 hours to write a new post. And then you could use very old tech to interact with it, whether a TI calculator, Game Boy or MP3 player, and thus avoid the hardware botnet, considering even hardware isn't trustworthy these days.

There are plenty crazy things we can do if we're willing to improve the quality of content and reduce the size of it. I'm guessing dropping images entirely would be a great start.

And try something else. Except we'll never have the kind of security and privacy the internet provides, no matter how much we complain about it. Radio ham is great in theory, but heavily scrutinized and entirely recorded, your location is automatically pinpointed everytime you transmit something, most countries have laws against digital communications and only allow voice, and equipment can be a tad expensive: unless you have a mobile setup and are willing to run fast, it won't work. Albeit radio does offer something quite unique: while senders are tracked, receivers are truly passive and undetected. Then we could send each other letters, but bye bye anonymity. Dead drops? Bottles thrown in the sea? Oh shit I think we run out of alternatives already. Until quantic teleportation is easy to reproduce, we're not really going anywhere.

Or we could meet. Let's open bars where we can freely discuss those subjects. Let's form communities of like-minded people living together. Just establish a sign for us to recognize each other and we're done.

Obviously, this exposes us to a whole new palette of very real issues, starting with the loss of anonymity (for how little of it remains), and it'd take some balls. But I'm going to follow that path on the side regardless, I'm sick of remaining silent, I feel like expressing my ideas out loud because it won't make any difference to just keep posting them on a Kazakh scrapbooking decorated wood plank, plus I'm already burned and considered a dangerous/fringe individual by many authorities worldwide so I have nothing to lose already. But clearly this isn't an option for everyone.

And I guess that's it.

All other solutions usually presented don't seem good enough to me: cryptography-based techniques are hijacked just as easily, invite-only boards would only have a limited lifespan…

Imageboards will last for some more time. How long, no one can really be sure, but clearly they're on the decline already. It's time to find an alternative, but really, not much can be done. I don't want to sound like a defeatist, but it seems to me technology is mostly lost, and all we can do is deal with it- on that subject, I recommend reading Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola, it is getting more and more relevant as each month passes.

I'm still wondering what's best, how it could be applied, combined, transformed… and I remain on watch for new technology that could offer new solutions… but we need to act something fast, it'll take time to find something decent, and then some more time to establish it, and I really hope we even have enough time for that.

this is exactly what we need in the community. Careful thought to important matters.

Yes, I think some one else here mentioned it, a very good idea; make our own AI to outmaneuver the heavy-handed brutishness of what we see and suspect already from the various enemies of freedom.
But this would require that people with extreme talent be found. People with technical skills and artistry, and not least of all conviction and purpose. People with ideals that would make them pass up opportunities to make loads of money. Such people are rare!

But I'm afraid we'd have to be proactive to get any large group together.

My ideal is to get a group together and do demonstrations. A kind of invention: showing off physical strength and skill, making a lot of noise, marching around busy places, getting attention, and verbally expounding the issues of freedom.
Walking the line between scaring people and getting their attention, between a peaceful protest and a "disruption of the peace". A kind of "open-carry" parade with nothing but our bodies and maybe some drums or a few other props.
The appeal is showing people that "outcasts" can make something of themselves that has nothing to do with "getting a job and paying your taxes", or even with fitting into the mainstream. Confront them with what they can't deny: strength and discipline right in their faces.

Kind of sounds like fight club haha.

For my part i'm gaining weight and studying.
I hope by the end of the summer I can find at least some like-minded people, then find more people at school, then next summer start demonstrating.

this is exactly what we need in the community. Careful thought to important matters.

Yes, I think some one else here mentioned it, a very good idea; make our own AI to outmaneuver the heavy-handed brutishness of what we see and suspect already from the various enemies of freedom.
But this would require that people with extreme talent be found. People with technical skills and artistry, and not least of all conviction and purpose. People with ideals that would make them pass up opportunities to make loads of money. Such people are rare!

But I'm afraid we'd have to be proactive to get any large group together.

My ideal is to get a group together and do demonstrations. A kind of invention: showing off physical strength and skill, making a lot of noise, marching around busy places, getting attention, and verbally expounding the issues of freedom.
Walking the line between scaring people and getting their attention, between a peaceful protest and a "disruption of the peace". A kind of "open-carry" parade with nothing but our bodies and maybe some drums or a few other props.
The appeal is showing people that "outcasts" can make something of themselves that has nothing to do with "getting a job and paying your taxes", or even with fitting into the mainstream. Confront them with what they can't deny: strength and discipline right in their faces.

Kind of sounds like fight club haha.

For my part i'm gaining weight and studying.
I hope by the end of the summer I can find at least some like-minded people, then find more people at school, then next summer start demonstrating.

boump

bump

bump

The solution is elegant, yet simple: form a secretive fraternity in real life. The government can't censor it.

Freemasons have been doing this shit for centuries.

that's not a solution.

you need mass appeal to start any such thing………

Every generation has its' own secret societies, you just never hear about them.

Every family or circle of friends has the potential to become a secret society.
This shit doesn't have to be centralized and regulated, it's the underworld.

Organizations that use belief as a basis for secrecy or mystery/levelling are intended to attract weak people.

a SOCIETY requires MASS APPEAL

you have to be popular

You have to be the opposite of popular if you don't want unwanted attention.
Rosicrucian society even started a fake Rosicrucian society for the plebs to avoid publicity. Even the knight orders pose as obscure charities, while having full-blown private special forces.

"Ride the Tiger is a lie". Just waiting it through as a cycle and trying to wait it through will fail.

That is what they want. They want inaction. Unless you are prepared to fight for change, you will not get it.

The elite are constantly fighting for change, against resistance. While disinformation books tell people to just wait it out, instead of doing what is required to create the conditions required.

Three things
- all votes are not equal
- all users are not equal
- it is about ranking users (not ranking content or individual posts) and purging the low tier crap. You have to keep signal to noise high, while the opposition wants to flood with noise that mimics signal enough not to be banned.

Look at page rank.

Just like the Pirates in Germany were killed: By reallife shitposting.

Popularity has become a wholly owned subsidiary of mass media incorporated.

Only those they WANT to be popular, are popular.

Fuck this is site for children to be brainwashed isn't it?

Is there an anonymous forum that isn't a kindergarten?

The Chinese room principle is mostly used to explain the Turing test is incomplete. Yet what the Turing test does, is try to tell the difference between human and machine: if the human can't, the machine does just as good. It could sound like that guy misunderstood the purpose of the Turing test, but he didn't: YOU misunderstood the Chinese room.

Sure, the computer doesn't understand. Big fucking deal, tons of people are already fooled by Turing-passing AI. No need to go deeper to understand AI can very well shitpost on 4chan, it's not like shitposting ever was a stunning display of intelligence, it's more than enough to remain superficial like you don't know what you're talking about, which you've done quite lengthily in those few posts, parroting stuff on the internet without understanding it.

The Chinese room is some pseudo-philosophical shit that's not really important nor relevant to the issue being discussed here.

I'll just quote Evola on this:

As for ranking users, it can be derailed just as much as anything, starting with proposing to "move to another place" yet again, then there's still the problem of who controls it all and holds the votes, and finally, where's the anonymity in that?
Systems relying on crypto blockchain principles to hold votes have been proposed, so to upvote something, you'd have to dedicate CPU. Only works as long as you have more CPU than the enemy; works with SJWs and other retards posting from their phones, doesn't work with any big company that can derail the whole thing, and then there's still the matter of competition with other users.

We need far more resilient solutions than that, but it could be a stepping stone.

about using a cryptographical blockchain kind of system for keeping track of the value of particular communications:
There is no puzzle that a personal computer excels at solving.
the only solution, I think, is to make HUMANS themselves do the 'hashing' so to speak. That is, to tie 'votes' to a puzzle that AI and algorithms could not do as fast as humans.

but this just brings us full circle.
The only way to verify intelligence is to give its expression to another entity of intelligence and have it judged. Intelligibility relies on common knowledge; common context.

Obviously we all have billions of years of common context. But it all is as nothing to most people. What is pervasive is distraction and delirium; the neutralization of instinct and the nurturing of bizarre habits.

The context from which most people read now is dominated by the elite through the media.

So what solution is there?
Only to find the intelligent people who are not distracted and turned to a life of delirium. To unite them far and wide. To convince the ones who can be convinced that differences must be set aside forever and the dominant system must be defeated outright and replaced with an ideal.

But all of the people who haven't completely succumbed are all very different. They don't seem to have anything in common at all except for this one mysterious trait of having their instincts intact. How can they be made to see that they are united by this?

bumping for freedom and awareness of evil

come on don't you fags have any original thoughts on the matter?

or do you commit all of your capacity for original thinking to TRUMP BEATS OUT THE CUCKS threads?

Bumping with gusto. I agree 100% with the OP, and have been saying very similar things for years.

It's not a matter of "if" social media is being manipulated. It's a matter of "how" and "how much."

Sageing for op being way to obvious

I think conversation of alternative websites isnt that useful as pol is the hive of people's attention, there's no other 'thriving' free speech board for politics, and spin off sites tend to stagnate and not grow. Maybe there could be an irc dedicated to this issue, so that instead of the lone disconnected user periodically realising what's going on and burning out trying to sound an alarm, there's a place of likeminded people trying to achieve the same or at least understand this subject (which is very worrying when it becomes realised)

As for solutions, I reckon it's as 'illuminati user' from shill gate said: the truth must be memed so it can go viral.

This board is 99% irrelevant, for example. Whenever I return here I am always disappointed with the content. At 4chan the input of propaganda has a more easily discernible pattern, but here I can't tell if it's a swarm of idiots with weak reactionary minds or actual 'people' attempting to uphold discussion and pushing their dastardly opinions on, once again, irrelevant world events. Then there are the shills who can type in contrary input to throw any topic offtrack. Makes for not-so-fun of a time.

There is only one path of truth and righteousness. Seek Him.

Hitler?

Trump?

It shows that it has relevance for us to keep coming back no? I'd think by now the real anons here generally have seen through what's been going on and aren't stuck in the natsoc feedback loop. Does that sound optimistic?

you need better formatting. WHen I see a thread like this I dont bother reading it. Why? I have learned my lesson after wasting too much of my time reading huge walls of text only to find out at the bottom that it was nothing but an autistic spergout.

You can't check IDs three posts between, so you aren't only ignoring 'walls' of text and if you only digest threads that are short and sweet, then you're only getting the sugary and unwholesome Trump milk. You have to tuck into threads with some real protein, even if it's gristly and dry as this.

IN SCHOOL THEY DUN MADE ME READ CHAPTERBOOKS AND IT WAS A BUNCH OF LIBERAL PROPAGANDA SO I LEARND REAL GOOD MY LESSON THEN AND THERE: ANYTHING MORE THAN ONE PAGE IS JEW PROPAGANDA FROM THE DANGOLE DEVIL

your justification for your illiteracy is….wow….retarded

Uh….no….it just shows that you yourself are irrelevant for participating in that which is irrelevant

Pretty sure the reason not many have responded here is because
1) they, literally, truly, are 'partially' literate
2) they know that what I am talking about is real, here and now, and know that it invalidates a great many of their beliefs that they have invested in

I find it distasteful to treat people as objects. But when people act like objects….
I guess what we're really doing here is fighting over wild donkeys against the rich.

The method of setting yourself on fire and then trying to burn those who aren't on fire isn't helpful either.

You acknowledged you're arguing against shills and bots in a dead medium (your words) yet then you expect the contrary in the replies. How does that make sense?

What if the wall of text avoider

this is a quality post

That you almost 12 hours to notice

has made 3 posts at this point
So you openly admit to being /leftpol/ and inadvertently admit to being OP desperately trying to keep you thread on life support?

what the fuck, this place is so retarded

every little boy on here is like policing the board to make sure everything on it is simple enough for him to understand

So are you or aren't you OP?

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW AI OVERLORDS

3D ROBOT WAIFUS ARE SUPERIOR TO 2D ROBOT WAIFUS

I will be getting involved in /meadhall/ as well now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Changing IDs is so easy that it's trivial, people do it all the time, so why be so naive as to view it as suspect? You either have a feel for whose who or you don't; in which case IDs aren't going to help you.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

.. ….

bump for sweet life

Bamp

Bumping again

This is nothing but demoralization. We have changed the overton window, we have mainstream news sites talking about white genocide.

Keep pushing.

He posts every so often to make a point. He's trying to show us how easy it is to manipulate the internet.

Do you remember when you first began to become /fit/?
You said to your coworkers "hey I think I want to start lifting weights."
They fucking laughed at you. They showed you pics of ronnie coleman as said haha like this? Wanna get yuge?
But you fucking did it anyway. In a few months you were looking good. Better than anyone else you knew.
Then you wanted to start running. They said haha what you are going to be too tired to work after just ride a bike!
But you fucking did anyway.
In a year ypu went from being a blob like everyone else to a Greek statue. Ppl say wow you look great. I want to work out now. What do I do?

I imagine it was the same for the Wright brothers. You can't do that turned after into holy shit let's do this.

Anyone remember that /fit/ screen cap from facebook? It had to posts. One was of a fit couple showing off abs in the gym. The posts were "ew gross it's too much!"
The second was an over weight woman who could be cute posting a picture of herself saying "I want to work out."
Just like you said once.
Only the comments were from fat friends saying no no no you are fine and beautiful just the way you are!

I think in our society, everywhere we have people who raise their heads up once. Who think wait a second…only to have the masses say go back to sleep.
The person in Plato's cave who sees the shadow and turns their head in curiosity only to be shit down.

As if society acts as its own antibody against itself.

If we can figure out the source of this phenomenon we can combat it.

Waking up seems to be inherent to man. But they can't quite tale the step bc the masses don't let them. Because they arent. It's shocking amd uncomfortable to them

What purpose?

There are small purposes for small people. You get money for work, fitness for struggle and family for love – but you can have all those things and yet be another link in the chain, the likes of which the world won't miss.

fuck

the point is if that your activity does not engage all of your faculties holistically you can be assured that it is not for a purpose that benefits you.
Everyone has the potential to be "big". Focusing on your animal needs precludes this.

sounds right enough, have a bump.

his whole post sounds like schizophrenic rambling on about da j00z controling muh mind

Bumpity

oooh, nice save.

i'll bump for this

I think you are just talking about spamming 2.0. You can easily buy 1000s of youtube views, comments, likes, 1000s of twitter followers, 1000s of reviews on any website, video endorsements etc.
But none of that is AI it's just the illusion of humanity en masse.

The solution for me is constant reality checks. Search out bots or shilled boards/sites and read stuff for a bit then you'll see what it looks like and it's easier to spot elsewhere. I have to do this every few months because it's too easy to get into a bubble of a site/community and stop looking around to see what's actually going on.

I really don't think AI is that powerful yet. It's mostly all just randomly stringing together stuff to mimic human communication but it has no way to think. We will have quantum computers before AI. Also we will have invisibility before AI. Both of which are way more terrifying than a shitposting AI.

youtu.be/QrHCn69rppg

It doesn't need to. It doesn't need to fully emulate human behavior to type text.

Fucking university students built AIs that wrote entire books. Fucking nobodies built AIs posting relevant and interesting posts on various social media and forums. Yeah it cannot think, but it can definitely imitate whether a normie or a hardcore internet dweller, and will be taken seriously by either, and that's way more than enough to control debate on the internet.

Wake the fuck up already, this isn't just the "future", it's been happening for the past couple years already.

All of my this.

Also the difference between a weak and strong AI in the Chinese room thought experiment seems to just be the arbitrary human ability to truly learn a new language vs. just fake it with learned phrases and get by. Maybe an 80 IQ immigrant that can only mimic English isn't a threat to your job but it certainly is to shills. Again the question here has gone far beyond whether or not this is plausible, the only variable unproven is extent.

Either way if you aren't asking yourself if the person you're talking to online is human or machine you aren't living in the real world.

agree with each of the last two sentences.

I think with imageboards it's a case of cyclical threads automatically getting filled with variations of old posts, like NASA threads on 4chan.

I like how dedicated the bot (or to be really paranoid the shill imitating a bot) is at checking dubs, as well as his repertoire of political-themed produce banter.

hard to believe they froze the user out but don't have a guy on hand to post a banana pic.

we scared your pussy nigger mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now if you don't like it go kiss a transgenders ass

Where'd all the living anons go?

They stopped bumping quality threads

Yeah that's the point of the new witchcraft that is 'mental illness'.

Anything too different for you to imagine is meant to seem crazy to you. There is this insidious lie of 'mental illness' being pervasive. Everyone believes that it exists, but no one has any idea what it is. Really all it is is a lack of conformity. Being weird is equivalent to mental illness in the eyes of the majority, even though there is nothing deficient about a person's fundamental faculties as is implied with the designation of 'mentally ill'.

The other half of the problem:
People who get rejected from the part of society they wanted to be part of are so weak that they take mental illness as an excuse for their failure. They think they have a serious problem beyond their deficient free will and lack of opportunities, so they take drugs that are prescribed by doctors and accept this label. They tell their close friends and family about it in confidence, so this builds the expectation that it is a secret, that is, that it is definitely true. There is a special instinct for handling secrets in the human mind. It automatically upgrades the designation of the idea to 'true' in most cases.
The belief in 'mental illness' is founded on this, and further built out by the trust in the medical establishment as being separate from the political establishment.

TL;DR: "medicalization of dissent"

on the other hand they closed down a lot of the old asylums, but then again they seem to want to spread insanity; maybe that gesture was only part of their plan.

So what if we made it to where you have to post a picture to post at all? You'd solve the problem of people not lurking, and often times shills never use any sort of picture in their posts.

so there'd be more fucked up jarring images like yours?

This thread as a concept is dead

Your mother as a whore is alive and well

not true