Oh how cute, they're copying our parodies and then pretending it's a normal show

oh how cute, they're copying our parodies and then pretending it's a normal show.

What?

The reboot is worthy of a parody.

Oh wait.. IT ALREADY IS A PARODY. :D

Who's copying our parodies? This is Piemations, some youtubefag, not the show's writers.

I'm confused.
Did Ms. Bellum die or retire or something?

She took a 10,000 day vacation.

That's like thirty years, so basically retired.

I think this guy did a better job at recreating the art style of the original series than the reboot did.

So, does the Mayor come back as a clone or a cyborg or something? Fuzzy came back, why not the Mayor?

wow thet's better than the reboot itself.
Can we get whoever made this to take over PPG?

I knew someone would say that!
No, it's not better than the reboot itself.

It is though.

It's funnier, intentionally. I give you that.

how is the reboot even like the original show?

They have all the characters from the show! :)

Except the problematic ones.

How did this happen?

God I really hat anime buttercup's hair

*hate

another parody show up the quality of the new reboot. This is getting sad.

He's saying that the reboot directly and blatantly ripped off piemations and other old successful parodies of the original PPG.

And before you say that people are overanalyzing and making connections were they aren't, you should no that they have been indisputably proven to have traced old fanart for use on merch, so it's not like they haven't already stopped as low as stealing from fanworks before.

I think it suits her pretty well fampai.

One can only dream.
Do the casuals actually like the reboot, or is it universally hated?

From all the recommended videos I keep getting, it seems universally hated. Why didn't they go with the style for that special episode they did before this came version came out? That at least looked nice. It did have its fair share of modern day references and I think professor did a break dance at the end.

I don't think I've evered sighed as hard at an animated series than I did with every episode of new powerpuff. I've transcended anger and reach disappointment elightenment. I can forgive that green lantern power reveal since I think Cartoon Network actually switched those episodes around because it showed Blossom using the power like nothing but in the next episode she was disappointed that she couldn't do it but the others can. I really can't forgive the animation mistakes like that popping out of existence dog leash. It already has bad animation and this is just the cherry on top that really tells me nobody cared what they put into this. Trying something different and failing is fine but failing on basic animation and what made Powerpuff girls work is really unacceptable.

Well thats good to know at least. Still, the "tumblr crowd" seems to love it for all the pandering it does for them.

Hey at least it's not as bad as what the japs shit out

Even tumblr fucking hates this shit, man.

The PPZ dub was 4kids-tier, last I heard.

Even if they did, pandering to tumblr is suicide because they don't put their money where their mouth is.

Not even, that dub was for English speaking Malaysia, if that makes any sense to anyone. It was never suppose to leave that country, and it was beyond shoe string budget, as far as dubs go.

I'm surprised it even came out as "well" as it did all thing considering. I'm not sure if they got Malaysians to do the dub, but if they did, they didn't even have accents. Not that I'm familiar with Malaysia and how integrated their English is with their country.

That Chinese cartoon looks kinda cute. Could be fun, if you ignore the PPG connection I mean.