Friendly reminder: He isn't wrong

I love it when Social justice puritans in comics write themselves into a corner.

we have enough threads showing the general stupidity of SJW comics, so lets be a little more specific, can you post comic pages where the author contradicts themselves or unintentionally disproves their own moral?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pY5Gi
reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/1vsr4m/an_explanation_of_the_jellybean_bathroom_scene_by/
archive.is/VPTWU):
rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Rick_Sanchez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It happens a lot more than you think, since the people they're up against are, you know, morally sound in their beliefs and convictions.

I dunno, Sam is definitely on the short list to replace Steve.

Doesn't hurt that on his first adventure he got turned into a werewolf. Capwolf was the first comic I owned as a child.

If they had to replace him, yeah, it does kind of make sense. But the essence of what that character says is true, at least in a meta sense. He wasn't made Captain America because it made the most sense, he was made Captain America to score liberal points.

>starts another thread

Come now.

We can't get too cozy, user.

We need to be reminded of the sickness that is progressive thinking, lest we forget how widespread it is.

Definitely true in the meta. If this had happened back at the end of Civil War when cap got a bullet then I don't think anyone would have looked twice.

In universe this is the most logical path for things to go, but looking at the company pretty much everything they are doing is pure pandering.

Because god help us, you can't make NEW heroes and move the plot forward, you can only race/gender/orientation/favorite food-swap an existing 'popular' character.

I'd love to see them try to put forward a new character or group, just once.

Why is Mugi so cute?

We wouldnt be on Holla Forums to begin with if we didnt know of SJWs

Yes, the whole idea of Cap losing powers was so that he would take his place at least temporarily, and yet it's not very jarring because there were plenty of cases of supers being substituted by other characters, and Sam being the Captain's partner for a long while was a perfect candidate for this anyways. It's really stupid to be mad at this, unlike Whor.

Well, yea. Without social justice retardation, Tumblr wouldn't have had the user base that it did, and 4chan mods might have been less triggered by everything. We might still be there.

It's nice that they admit that they have no actual argument, and need to resort to violence (or, in the real world, shaming).

These are great. Please post more if you have.

Well, Whor is kind of the penultimate bullshit.

Lets take this.

Beta Ray Bill sacrificed his entire identity and was experimented on and made an outsider to his race. He then begins a one man crusade against a massive force of evil, completely alone, for a massive amount of time purely for the sake of his people. He then fights Thor, WINS and gets his hammer. Then states that he doesn't like that idea and wants a fair fight if anything. Wins THAT fight, but figures that there's no real need for him to be taking Thor's shit and gives it back.

That was the kind of person who was worthy to just pick up the hammer, even if he wasn't Thor.

Whor picked it up because… Cancer?

They've done so many times, to varying degrees of success. I think the last time Marvel in particular had a notable success was with Vaughn's Runaways.

Characters just don't do well when sold on the merits of their originality nowadays. Co-opting other characters and legacies by way of convoluted bullshit is just guaranteed to create buzz, no matter how short-lived it is.

archive.is/pY5Gi

Kind of off-topic, but one of the people working on rick and morty doxed someone because he disagreed with him and made fun of SJWs.

Rick and Morty of all things? Seriously?

I remember Rick and Morty calling people who get offended about the word "retarded" are retarded themselves.

I am surprised wimpy faggots are apart of the staff.

I will never be able to get over how retarded he looks flying around with the shield. It would just weigh him down.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he needs a photonic energy shield wristband for each wrist, but only be able to activate one at a time.

HOW IS HE FLYING AND CARRYING THE FUCKING SHIELD

NOT TO MENTION IT LOOKS STUPID, THERE'S NO REASON FOR THIS

I'm so glad this comic died.

How is he throwing it?

That's nothing. Look how they handled the mr. Jellybean rape scene. Apparently King Jellybean didn't try to rape Morty, he just tried to make Morty lick him (in a completely non-sexual way).
>reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/1vsr4m/an_explanation_of_the_jellybean_bathroom_scene_by/

They've also said (from archive.is/VPTWU):
the article author adds:

I remember reading some SJW in the youtube coment section sayin that the show authors have said that the scene shouldn't be funny, it should be traumatizing, but the above were the first that came up.

Rick is also confirmed Pansexual: rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Rick_Sanchez

That's probably why we got an episode about him fucking a hivemind.

It is very jarring.
Imagine if they made Tony Stark into the new Hulk by just having him wear purple shorts on the outside of the Iron Man Armor. Is that the Hulk? Or is that Iron Man playing dressup?

Perhaps I wouldn't have minded had he become Captain America. I still would have been pissed, but it would have been less bad. But he didn't become Captain America, he became Falcon with a new costume and a shield.

One of the guys is based, while a few others are complete hypocritical faggots.

They could always call him Captain Fal- wait…

Justin Roiland's pretty cool and apparently he browses Holla Forums.

The rest are fags.

I got a question…Bucky's alive right? Why isn't Bucky being Cap again?

Also to the point…why do they have to have these folks take the identity of already established heroes? Why not be their own thing? Hell, Falcon has his own thing and then they saddle him up with Cap's identity. Miss Marvel was her own thing (I mean Carol Danvers, Kamala Khan should be her own thing really as much as I do like the concept)

Requesting the page with "Unsolicited opinion about Israel??"

Did that employee get fired?

Even without changing his setup mounting it to his chest while he flies would look a lot less dumb.

I would assume mental instability. Say what you will about Sam, he's more stable than Bucky, you know, thanks to not being an experimental soviet killing machine.

Who were the primary candidates at the time?

please, kill wonderwoman. now

i want to see her die

she ain't so bad, just get a better writer to do her justice.

Wonder Woman has to go back to its roots as a metaphor for S&M.

I'd rather it not be as shallow as straight-up softcore BDSM, but it would be nice if she was dedicated to making people be happy by helping them to overcome their insecurities and find love in the world again.

They're basically less militant SJWs themselves who hate extreme SJW because they think they make them look bad. Its the pot calling the kettle black.

>>>Holla Forums

Tell you one thing: MOVIE Jane Foster is not only unworthy of the hammer, she should be smote by Odin just for having Tits McIdiot from Two Broke Whores as a bestie.

Fuck, she needs to kill herself.

It's not Holla Forums.
GG is pretty much completely irrelevant now, only redditors and tumblrtards still use it as a boogeyman to stir shit up.

every few months some "major" news site (they're all just online rags now but whatever) will blame something on gamergate and they rise into action but yeah, they're always described as if they airdrop in fedora in hand to harrass people