Help this chick out

Hey, so I am a shitty friend and against her wishes, I thought posting this shit here might get her some traffic, be nice and all that fun shit.

gofundme.com/cloversGRS

Oh my lord! How is this possible? Another edgekid posts something about transgenders!

Oh my lord! How is this possible? Another edgekid replies to a post about transgenders like its surprising!

Need some nudes or GTFO

Translation: Come donate to me to show that you're different from these shitlords and also help me feel like a victim by insulting me.

Sounds about right. Though pretty shitty ass friend for posting this shit

Here are some nudes for ya :D

I think I would have preferred GTFO

GTFO…. FOGT….. FAGT…. FAGGOT

I would suggest that if you have a desire for those nudes you are the faggot Tips fedora politely

Maybe fucking leave montana for a bit before you get your parts switched around?

I dont know, there are a lot of those types on this site anyways

(S)he's been behind the bike sheds a few times user - how much further does she have to go?

kek

I've seen trailer parks, Idaho and a lake once. Clearly there's no more to life and I'm unhappy so it must be my genitalia.

You forget user, they dont own trailers, they own horse drawn wagons

It sounds like you have enough material to start a youtube channel

Its worked for plenty of other youtubers, just look at half the wealthy one lmfao

That's a guy

This is an user

You sick fuck, didn't you see

GTFO FAGGOT

Dude, probably not the best idea to post shit like this behind your friends back. Only say that because I come here for the shitlords stupid shitposts, dont actually like seeing people getting roasted like a pig on a Florine fire