HITB

Have they uncucked?

No and there's already a thread you massive faggot.

Fuck 'em.

user, there are movies you liked 10 years ago that you may not like now. Tastes change.

there's no thread you fucking cuck

Rogue One was vastly superior the FOrce Awakens tbqh

"Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell in TFA" - Jay

What part of Rogue One was better than The Cuck Awakens don't you understand? They were both shit. Pleb Letter Media only hates Rogue One because Lucas said he liked it.

Regardless of their opinions, critics are useless, you should be able to come up with opinions on your own.

It's sad at this point. These cucks need to get a life.

Lurk moar you subnigger retard

Holla Forumsyps remain eternally butthurt that RLM doesn't cosign to their every whim.

still not watching it

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

So basically piss > shit?

This is funny but it might actually be the truth.

it's great because you know the next spinoff/interquel/whatever is going to be even worse. they're really clinging onto the hope that "at least it isn't as bad as the last one!" will keep this shit afloat.

>>>/blacked/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

b-but muh Mike "Third Reich" Stoklasa! He's totally not a whiny faggot who would sell his soul for Patreon shekels!

Jesus, there's actually a >>>/blacked/ board? I was being facetious.

Rogue One was watchable.
I wish they spent more time with the characters so I felt like I knew at least one of them, but at least it didn't suck horribly and try to ruin cinema for everyone like every other Star Wars film released since Empire Strikes Back.

>>>/bbc/

How did I not know about these boards?

The charisma is just oozing from the screen

Embarrassing

I didn't really buy the "they have been paid by Disney" shit until hearing that line. What planet is this cunt living on?

kek

I think Jay just might have a boner for ridley, that's it.

once you go black we don't want you back
they should just shit on everything. nobody wants to watch them fawn over the latest shitty action movie. we just want to laugh at failure.

You know they fucked.

somehow (how I have no idea) they got the idea that people actually wanted to hear their opinions rather than laugh with and at a bunch of fat midwestern alcoholics.

reddit dicksucking inflated their egos.

Having different opinions is literally a banable offense on Holla Forums laddie.

Yeah, some people sure are mad that RLM are no longer generally liked here.

lol you're still mad about that?

What the fuck are you talking about? Check the dislikes on that video and compare it to the Force Awakens review. Their supporters are ATTACKING them for criticising Disney's Star Wars.

They were right to play it safe with Force Awakens if the reactions to this review are anything to go by.

What did Mike mean by this?

It means he finna wants to suck some cummies out of Rey's sterile cunny.

How sad it must be to be Stoklasa: having whatever he calls a "career" to be mostly defined by his reactions to a children's movie about space knights that hasn't been good since 1980.

Every day, every hour, he knows that he has to account to "the internet" who pays his money through ad revenue and Patreon on how much he likes or dislikes the next Star Wars© by Disney®. One single series of awful movies, and his life is defined by it. No wonder he's drowning in booze and possibly drugs.

Somebody make a webm.
I don't know how.

Nah. This is what happens when you sell out your audience, and try to "win them back". Your new audience alienates you almost immediately, and you are left with nothing. All they can do now is try and suck off corporate magnates for some life.

No doubt, this is the work of Donald's stand.

Towards the beginning, Jay sucks TFA's cock and gets Disney jizz stuck in his manlet beard after saying just how amazing Daisy Ridley/Rei was. And how she was just SO CHARISMATIC and how her style of looking confused and showing the wrong emotions during every scene and just frowning and yelling in a dumb accent is magnificent acting and how it elevated the film and how seeing her eating green bread was masterful backstory exposition.

Otherwise, they were pretty much right about the movie. First hour sucked. The final action sequence was well executed, but many parts of it were awkward and out of place, like the Saving Private Ryan moments while pigmen and storm troopers shoot each other with pewpew laser guns.

I don't understand why it's not permitted to criticise Daisy Ridleys acting. I used a bunch of search engines to try and find any mainstream criticism but all I got back were articles praising her as a new star actress, that one offhand JJ comment about her acting being "wooden" (kek) and reddit threads where dissent is downvoted or deleted. Why is it okay to criticise the Rogue One Ellen Page cardboard cutout but not the TFA one, and why the fuck are studios pushing these flat, boring and generic Ellen Page clones at us, are they just there to be the 'average woman' for female audiences to project on?

Thanks.
Just noticed that Rich said "Yes!".
What the fuck is wrong with these faggots?

To be fair star wars and disney (with some michael jackson thrown in) were always comingled. As far as Mike it was his type of fan autism that killed SW in the first place (driving lucas to hand it off to jews who would make the least offensive, most fanboy friendly safe bet possible) so it's natural he would want to distance himself from that damage and pretend tfa was some kind of improvement. Poor fat bastard even had to spend 2/3rds of that review reminding us how the prequels were disappointing.

That's what i said too.
Reviewers like him shat on Lucas so much that they had to be positive about TFA and become hypocrates for it. Othervise they would have had to accept that they were wrong about George.

Hollywood won't let anyone criticize their golems until they start to act out of line.

This legitimately her only good scene, and even that's debatable…

STOP CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN YOU FUCKING COW!

They know that their 15 minutes are up, and now they just don't care anymore.

This cuckoldry has gone too far. It's time to put an end to it.

Hopefully they will cuck themselves to death by taking too many black cocks. But yeah Rouge One is bland as fuck!

You say midwestern like it's a bad thing. Attitudes like that are why Trump got elected you liberal dragon dildo consumer.

They lost all the respect because they talked all about how The Prequels was nothing more than "Remember this, and Remember that". Then when TFA comes out, it does the same thing as The Prequels and then sucks it Disney covered dick. Their integrity in that review just died. Now they are pretty much going back in to obscurity even sooner.

And Space Cop didn't help either

The prequels set up things that would later happen due to their nature and they had a chiastic story structure. TFA was just a soft remake/reboot of ANH and ESB.

It still does the same thing as prequels, such as HEY REMEMBER THIS THING AND THAT THING?! Also you build this entire movie just for a soft reboot? That doesn't make any sense. Why not just do a new story, not a reboot? Every fucking body does a remake! Also if it was a reboot, then what the fuck is the point of Rouge One?!

So now, even the last remaining "good" member of RLM (Jay) has gone full cuck. After half a decade, I guess it's finally time to unsubscribe.

Trust me you will feel better for it.

Was I supposed to get a boner from that?

Lel, source?

FTFY.

Not a reboot in that sense.

i gotta know what this is from user

it's from her audition for TFA.

so, they literally hired her because she could make some sad faces.

see

why are they holding her head?

that's what i was wondering. maybe to get what she looked like from different angles?

In what universe?
She was the worst actress in the film. Half the time, she just repeated the other characters' dialogue and the other half, she just stood there with her mouth agape and her eyes wide open like she just saw Chewie squat and take a shit on BB-8.

It was a scene for Facial Abuse

Also from that embed's comment section.

Oops. Pic didn't upload.

Looks like Ridley already has a little black in her.

But she can't.

They hired her because they didn't want to antagonize Mordor.

You know you can watch them without a subscription, right? preferably also with AdBlock so they don't directly get shekels from your view.

Lol no. This movie didn't have the hype or hate around it that VII did so they don't have any reason to sell out for popularity right now.

With that nasty pudding stomach of hers?

They are beyond saving.

This.

I told you before ER, stop shilling your shitty gay videos here on 8ch.

Come on /sueg/. You're only making yourself look worse.

It's probably AidsMoby mad that people link to ER.

Aren't you supposed to have your lips around Mike's cock, Jay?

Slut from day 1

Is, that Millie Brown?

No. It isn't.

The planet of extreme thirst.

fat midwestern alcoholics are distinct from fat yankee alcoholics, but neither regional distinction is the slur part of that statement, you illiterate

Oh cool, thanks for sharing my video :)

As a gay nigger on Holla Forums YOU are wrong.

E;R is the hero we need

Trump won, deal with it.

Leftists are even more disgusting than Jews. They can't even be considered primates, they must be some parallel evolutionary product stemming from cockroaches.

Post the screencaps again fam

I made one post, and you guys replied like 20 times to it even though it's been a day. I think you guys are the ones that don't know when to drop it.

i think he's talking about /britpol/, Holla Forums got butthurt because they started memeing bomber harris and dresden, and they banned then because they wouldn't accept the lord and savior Adolf Hitler.

I take it back, even cockroaches are better than this.

You're really angry I don't like seeing that guy shilling his videos here all the time, don't you?

Oh fuck the rumors were true

If the shit doesn't bother you so much then why make such a big deal out of it? If people wanna enjoy the vids then so be it.

No, I don't like him shilling his videos everywhere like some kind of shitty door to door salesman.

You're just as annoying.

Difference is that's one post. Whereas ER and his faggy followers posts his videos all over the site.

But if you subscribe them that means you are willing to be annoyed by announcements of their next video.

Ever since RLM defended the force awakens they are unredeemable. They made me a fan for ripping apart episode 1 which, let's be honest deserved it, but at least lucas tried something different. They also ripped apart shitty hollywood nepotism cash grabs like adam sandlers pieces of shit, again deservedly so. The new star wars movies from disney are emblematic of everything wrong with the industry they have shit on in the past, and they ate it up like fanboy retards. Yeah they made fun of rogue one a little. Theyre still taking disneys cock and they will continue to do so.

The movie was boring as shit, it makes a new hope make NO sense at all. Didnt mon mothma say that rebel spies sacrificed their lives for the death star plans? What spies? The characters were placeholders in a story that didnt need to be told.

TPM is a kino and just because the new cuck king meme'd on it doesn't make it bad.

They were pretty soft on Rogue One too. It only seems like they ripped on it because you can sense the butthurt of plebbit hearing these cuckolds make fun of it. The comments and dislikes on the video are a stark contrast from TFA. Theit new audience is a vocal nigh-majority of plebs that wanted RLM to validate their plebian cuckold tastes.

I think it's mindblowing how much shit they talk about fanboys, then pull a 180 when they do the same shit. Sure Mike, the guy who wrote the 108 page ring theory rebuttal is autistic and needs to take things a little less seriously, but after making 2 feature length films critiquing the prequels, don't pretend you're above him in any way. Only RLM gets to nitpick shit.

*3 feature length films, fuck.

But when they do it it's post-ironic. If you pretend to be a paedohpile while saying what you really think, you aren't a nerd.

Agreed, they were hard on it for some of the wrong reasons as well as for things they are being total hypocrites over. "Oh no see threepio is shoehorned into the film for fan service! At st shoe horned in for fan service! Fan service!!!". Literally the same shit can be said about the force awakens except they loved the stupid little nods and contrivances that allowed them to make unnecessary call backs in episode 7. When the droid said "i have a bad feeling-" and then the minority character cuts him off i cringed so fucking hard but you don't get to call this horrible shit out but then cum over it during the last movie

Why is the doctor character in the cantina on jeddah? Why? why make the audience have to believe in these useless coincidences just so they can say, "oh i remember him".

I dont want to be "that guy" saying RLM sold out, mann but they clearly did. There is so much hype and advertising and "critics" that loved the new episode, that they literally couldn't say they didnt like it. It's like even if they didnt like it, they let themselves be gaslighted into thinking it was a decent movie when it was actually adam Sandler's version of star wars. Put as minimal amount of work into the writing as possible in order to generate as much money as possible. I feel as if RLM is so popular now, they have their reputation as "above it all" "smart" independent reviewers to lose and if they go too hard against the conventional wisdom that just because you didnt have a lizard rabbit who farts with his mouth in the movie, then its amazing. Rogue one is safe to criticize because it wasn't one of the main entries i to the series, or it was just so bad that people are having a hard time defending it.

I do see it is getting the ghost busters treatment where if you criticize it, then youre actually mysoginistic/and or racist for not being able to handle a jew woman/asian/hispanic/mystery cast. No, it's because there's no character development and the dialogue is trash. The only good thing ill say about their review is when he called them out for putting a blind martial artist asian with his asian buddy in the movie as pandering to the ever burgeoning Asian market. Spot on. And the reading the cast's names juxtaposed with the characters they played. That shit was hilarious.

Yeah, it's embarrassing how many flaws they gloss over in TFA despite nailing the prequels to a wall over. I'm leaning more towards them legit selling out every day. One thing I've noticed is how they keep making "ironic" sellout videos like 10 tens lists and crap for SW, despite unironically making money off them. They also whine about all the SW product placement, yet they have shitloads of action figures, hoodies, and other products littered in their videos. Sure, the game store set had a ton of games, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of that was the combination of Jack and Rich's stuff. Why would those guys have that much current SW merch if they were annoyed by it so much?

As for the Asian market, remember that they're also starting to buy up Hollywood, so it's not just pandering. I'm surprised they let the gay Sulu shit in Beyond get approved, was that cut out of China's release?

Look, im not sayng disney is giving them money to not shit all over the movies (although possible i suppose). I just think theyre so big now that they dont want to lose a portion of the legions of morons who grew up with a beloved iconic franchise who are refusing to believe it was turned into a souless money grab by disney. I get it, i grew up loving star wars when they were re released in the nineties but i can see what has happened and im not going to let a well coordinated advertisimg campaign piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

Good call on the chinese buying ownership in the studios, i completely forgot about that but you're exactly right.

I dunno, I've read some viral marketing articles a few years ago where it's more likely for them to pay people like RLM under the table, as they're seen as big enough to be worth it, yet small enough to have an air of "legitimacy". I always figured it was that or them going soft on movies due to being so desperate for anything remotely good. Look at how pissed they got at Into Darkness, but were willing to overlook Beyond even though it was only slightly above the other two. On top of that, they still have hope for Discovery. I'm not surprised their new fanbase can't handle criticism of something they like. They let their emotions get the best of them and can't take objective criticism of their sacred cow. I can take a different opinion, but don't have a giant monologue about the Strong Female Character only to praise another movie for doing the exact same thing. You're never going to be 100% consistent with opinions, that's how reviews go after enough time has passed. It's bizarre how eager they are to die on the sword for this movie. It goes against the majority of complaints they've had throughout their entire e-celeb career. It'd be funny if it were a combination of all the theories.

Irrelevant on an id-less board, you could be OP samefagging.

They specifically stated that Rey was a charismatic and likeable character

So, no, I don't think they're uncucked at all

I forgot to include this nitpick in my rant. Were you also able to spot from a mile away the name of the death star file while she was looking for it? You just know some lib hipster born after 1995 who Fucking Loves Science™ watched some Neil degrass Tyson video about how we are all just made of star dust. It really made him think and thought it was so cool because it could also refer to the aftermath of using the death star on a planet hurr double meaning dog whistle right under the empire's nose!

The fact they could say that with a straight face makes them a better actor than daisy ridley.

I haven't seen the movie, I'll wait until it's on video so I can just borrow it free from the library as usual. After watching the original Cosmos in school, I'd bet I would've seen that password coming a mile away too. What fucking hacks.

I watched it on putlocker, the quality isnt good but then again neither is the story, writing, characters, etc so what does it matter..

Here's a video of Beardfat's band.

I'm going to start posting it just to trigger you.

That was the second Death Star, you idiot.

You just made me hate that pos more…. all it needs is that whinny effeminate faggot Aids patient….. why those 2 are allowed to "review" things on RLM is beyond me they if anything turn people away and RLM has to be hemorrhaging subscribers by this point.

Gave it 2 mins to get a look at video quality it was too terrible for me to watch …. but I immediately noticed the rushed start. Its not just because of the missing the crawl, few movies start that quickly.

I'm sorry you get triggered by politically incorrect videos that were only posted once on this entire board Korrafag.

Ironic coming from you of all people who posts his dank ass and poorly made memes on almost every thread.

If they said Boyega was charismatic I might've agreed with them, but Ridley? They lost any credibility with that one (and also after Suicide Squad). Also humorous that they actually have decency to slight rib on this one and its already causing massive tantrums from Disneyfags in the youtube comments.

Boyega was actually reasonably likable the one or two times they let him speak in the movie, and I say that as an unrepentant racist. Daisy acts like a piece of wood with a grimace drawn on it.

Pic related.

what did he mean by this?

He wants to fuck the robot.

If I was as gay as Landis I'd want to get fucked by the robot too.

The robots have consistently been the best characters in nu-Star Wars. Hard to fuck up a robot with diversity bullshit.

Said it in another thread, but that's because the robots are made by engineers and puppeteers and people of legitimate skill and talent.

Jew Jew Abrams and his other cronies can choose to put as many womyn and basketball americans in starring roles, but he can't stop the behind the scenes propmakers and designers from producing something of quality.

Robots are more animated and relatable and likable than feminist picks and diversity hires. Robots, lifeless automatons, are more enjoyable than the non-whites.

Ain't that the truth.

remember when Holla Forums wasn't full of hypocrite Holla Forumstards? i miss when Holla Forums was mostly pedophiles, those were fun times.

it looks like selling out for VII has left them fucked. Their old fans know they sold out, and their new fans want them to circlejerk anything Star Wars for having the name.

People have been bitching about RLM on Holla Forums for years you fucking dumb shit.

sounds hypocrite to me fam

you saying that they've been doing it for years only makes my point stronger, it doesn't debunk it.

samefag

Kill yourself, E;R.