This week on Sinfest

So, this sunday strip has tatsu saying his farewells to the prince.
Also for some reason charon is now a girl. Suppose he had to hamfist at least one woman into the strip or his overlords would have shred him into pieces.

Bullshit. Struggling for relevance, more like. I'm sure he realizes by now that the output of his own imagination is so *instantly* forgettable.

Tetsua fails to understand Prince and his message.

Wait doesn't the River Styx take you to hell?

No. Tats is just interpreting the data the internet gives him.

You see, Tatsuya Ishida isn't a person, but rather a computer. It's an advanced AI created by the Tokyo Institute of Technology and has been in operation since January 17, 2000. It was an experiment to create an artificial cartoonist. Under the advice of a number of well informed students, they tested it in the sphere of Western webcomics. They were experiencing a boom at the time, so one more comic wouldn't be seen as unusual. While initial trails were successful, the novelty soon wore off when they could not attain a publishing deal with an American newspaper, thus indicating that program would not be profitable. Despite this setback, Tatsuya was not shut down, instead moved to a storage wing where it could continue it's program unmolested. This is why the comics are saved as .gifs, as it has not updated since 2005.

As part of it's graphic assembly program, it correlates Yahoo news data to form the strip of the day. The internet says that Prince's death is sad and tragic, so Tatsuya makes a Sunday comic about it.

Post more Prince.

Its kinda hard since most of his songs were taken down long before his death.

Like when you look up gold experience it gets Jojo videos on 1st page results.

Batdance wasn't.

Hey, I'll take Jojo videos if I have to. Anything to distract myself from this shit webcomic.

Is there anything more cringeworthy? Who gives a fuck about some shitty celebrity?

It's even more cringeworthy here because it's fucking Sinfest.

prince always has and always will suck dick

it's like a memorial to nsync a 30 years from now

Can you say that this is the first time a male was celebrated or homaged in anyway in this comic?

Prince had his own comic if I recall

I was referring to Sinfest in particular, because every male is supposed to be a Patriarchy agent that keeps the womyn down.

Hey guys, feeling down about one of the few uncompromising artists passing away? Well you are in luck, because Tats supplied you with a replacement. Now, the Artist will live on forever in Sinfest form! Aren't you soooo lucky?!?

This guy has no decency, right?

Besides, weren't demons the evil guys? or now everyone is a demon?

You know what? I should care less about this disgrace asianwashing prince.

Wait, that thing's supposed to be a pig?

i thought it was a Bone knock-off.

what the fuck are those lumps on his chest

I think he's wearing a shirt under the jacket

Prince was a junkie that probably overdosed princely because of his drug issue

Reported for being underage. If you don't know anything why open your stupid child mouth?

Jesus fuck this. Obama should just flip the switch that kills the internet.