Meh

I just got my virginity taken… it's not very special really. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. I admit it's better than jerking off but it's not the best thing in the world.

Was it with a prostitute?

No, It was with a girl I have been friends with for some time now, she got drunk and I took my chance.

First time isn't that great, it gets better as you get better at it.

I don't know man, I would rather play games.

Then be celibate, it's you dick.

Did you just call me a dick ?

It's 3am and I'm in bed, expect more typos in future.

or

Choose, kid. Did you at least get breakfast?

oh alright… Hey got any good horror movies ?

Not really, I'm watching fight club for about the 5th time right now.

So would Nicole.
I'd gladly nic her hole.

Well I took my chance… sorry I thought "Virginity taken" was a colloquialism. And yes I ate beaten eggs

Alright. I am playing Pokemon

That just means you did it wrong

I really think I didn't. I think it's just not the best for me, there are things I enjoy way more then masturbating too.

There are plenty of things that are better than sex but sex can be pretty great. Personally I prefer driving paddock-bombs or riding my motorbikes but sex comes a close 3rd.

I would rather play pokemon than have sex with girls

Sex with girls? Why would you want to do that?

Same

So I guess it's normal ?

It's just majorly over hyped. Like I said it does get better with practice and if you find your kink it can be fucking great but it will take a couple of years to get there and even then it's not the greatest thing ever.

oh-alright

DAMN IT HYPE-CULTURE

It's not a big deal, exactly. Most people by the time they reach their 30's or so, can barely remember their first time. My first time was with a rape survivor and she started crying, but other than that, can't remember much.

Sounds fun… did you do the raping ?

I'm 33 and remember it just fine and I'm the type of guy that can't remember what I had for breakfast.
she was my dads housemates daughter and her father moved out after he found out

That… sounds oddly great, I am 19 had a drunken friend and fucked her … A story for the ages.

Because if they don't make a huge fucking deal and make you feel bad, supply and demand doesn't work out and women aren't guaranteed sex.

Come on OP catch up already.

Of course, guys who haven't had sex since they lost their virginity will remember that one time really well.

Sorry you had to repress the memory of your first time user, maybe she was real fat?

(yes)

No, she was actually pretty hot. It's just that most people don't know what the fuck they're doing the first time and it generally doesn't even last that long. I've had WAY better sex since my first time that I can remember a lot better.

I should probably join some BDSM club but I'm not into the whole random hookups and slut sharing thing.

Most grills don't look back at their first time fondly.

It's probably because she was drunk.
When you find a girl who wants to actually FUCK YOU. she rides your dick like a cum driven slave.
Currently fucking an asian QT who loves anal, and lets me fuck either hole at my pleasure, and is clean as a whistle.
Fucking 10/10.
Funny thing is, i took her pussy and anal virginity in the same day.
She is like, half my size and i can hardly fit my 9" dick into her.
Best thing is, she cooks amazing food, and constantly comes over and gives me free food, and sex.
Worst part is… she plays fucking Dota 2.

You don't have to lie to us, we understand you're a virgin just like the rest of us

Eh, believe me or not, i'm just another voice in the crowd like the rest of you at the end of the day.

I find it funny, the two guys I know had huge dicks never talk about it at all and a guy I know has a small dick talks about how big it is all the time.

You might be telling the truth or you might be full of shit, it doesn't matter either way.

That's exactly what happens. And I've seen gay guys (wanting to appear as straight) brag about how much they love women also. I have a 7" unit and never talk about it or even take part in discussions about size. It is kind of cool when the ladies remark about my size when I'm alone with them, but they tend to be more apprehensive than anything when they see a big unit.

I actually am bigger than average and never talk about it either. I mean except for now because it's an anonymous imageboard. If it wasn't I wouldn't

just post your dick pics already

there's no need to make such an elaborate samefagging thread

And here comes the fags that will tell you, that it is so much better if it is with a person you "love"

how does it feel to be gay ?

Mostly special to girls

Look at that god ugly mug

Pic or didn't happen faggot.

I still remember my first time as if it were yesterday… come to think of it (which I do), it was only yesterday.

Was it also just, meh

It was just an >inb4, fag.

You fucked a guy ?

No.

… alright.

thats because you never had your cousin for the whole summer, nights and afternoons of comfy fucking creampieing the wettest pussy on earth.

honestly that was the only time sex was great for me. she was the only one to wet like that and to stay down like that, she would call me to bed, lay there and let me go at it as many times I wanted. nowadays its only rubber and sandpaper vaginas that tell you to hurry up.

thanks for making me sad because I'll never get comfy cousin sex again