List Of Acceptable Character Types According to Hollywood

If I could get an artist's rendition of the following -or even just a perfect example- I'd be most appreciative.

Protagonist:

Type A: White female, skinny, flat-chested, non-threatening, usually brunette, occasionally blonde. Face is notably flawed in two or more ways, not conventionally attractive in any way, female audiences describe her as "nice" male audiences describe her as "plain" extremely capable and more combat savvy than any of the other characters, frequently acrobatic. Portrayed as if she's funny for behaving "wacky" but actually just comes across as irresponsible and childish.

Type B: Lanky black woman, flat-chested, extremely over the top "ethnic" hair like a giant afro poof, or half her head shaved and the other in corn rows. Sassy, independent, smarter than every other character.

Love interest: Black male. Muscular. Extremely unattractive face, traditionally masculine personality, every female character openly lusts after him even if they have no on-sceen chemistry.

Supporting characters:

Type A: White male, extremely lanky and skinny, high-pitched voice, British accent 70% of the time, overtly faggy, cowardly, a bit bitchy if he's openly gay otherwise timid and submissive.

Type B: White male, short, fat, glasses, beard, poorly dressed, incredibly stupid, butt of every joke, can't hope to compete with Love Interest, may end up tossed a pity fuck by the black chick. Cowardly, has to be rescued by protagonist, completely useless.

The idea of sloshing Emma in public while she stares angrily into your eyes doesn't get any less hotter the more I see this pic.

Oh and I forgot:

Villain: White, older man, will give a speech about capitalism, possibly southern, may be bald and bearded.

support 3: Big muscular guy who has some "quirk" to him like being a faggot or oversensitive or something.

The love interest is not really like this. For example, Prince Valerian. Is there a black dude in that at all?

And I'd still fuck Cara Delivigne

…Whp? You're missing the point of the list though, this isn't what it *should* be, this is all Hollywood approves of anymore.

Hello supporting white male character type B.

If that would be the case, where is the black love interest in Prince Valerian, The Fault in Our Stars, etc.?

The males in those films are still skinny, weak and faggy looking. The girls still look flat and ugly. For fuck's sake, you named a movie with Cara in it.

Alright faggot, what do you consider a hot woman?

They only look good covered.

Aside from the blonde with fake tits, shit fucking taste tbh.

Fair enough, to be honest after the mosaic I just posted the first three I'd recently saved.

Lucy Rose Jones hasn't done full nude yet, and I'd personally say it's 50/50 they're natural. They have a very natural shape in a lot of her pictures.

She's English, alright.

And? The love interest is still not a black male. OP's point is debunked

Is that Zac Efron?

I met a guy at (((university))) who went to school with Maisie Williams, used to work on backstage with her on production, says she's a cunt. Brought up her pseudonym on facebook to prove it.
I believe him.

Ugly girls are often obnoxious slags.

I like the thing they say in Bojack Horseman, that people stop growing mentally when they achieve success because they have no reason to.
I like it because it's true.

Regardless of how much stupid stuff she does and how wretched her figure becomes, I'd still like to fuck Sophie Turner based on how she looks in modeling shoots, her voice, and my "princesses in peril" being set off for the past six years by Sansa and my uncontrollable desire to see the character out of harm's way and sexually satisfied.

Maisie I used to feel the opposite about. I don't find her at all attractive. At all. But various interviews and quotes made me think she might be really cool in person. The last year has killed that perception though.

I'm sure she'll have great success in Hollywood films that will underperform.

If there's no love interest at all, how is the point debunked? All the remaining actors still fit into one of those tropes.

And look, I'm going to give Valerian a pass because I know the guy in that is a confirmed Holla Forumstard and for all I know you're him, but while he might be nice in person and I feel bad for him getting cast in that awful Spider-Man movie, he's the kind of guy Hollywood likes who completely fits the tropes. He's more feminine than Cara.

And that's not even anything personal, I'm just sick of nothing but this same shit in everything Hollywood of BBC shits out. Like, I like Elijah Wood, but I just gave Dirk Gently a try, and virtually every character is these traits in spades. It gets nauseating. I made it through episode 3 and found myself actually getting pissed off.

Both male leads are slender, dopey and cowardly, Dirk is British, quirky and vaguely gay, the fucking cop has tumblr hair, Elijah's sister is another flat, bland brunette, the "holistic assassin" is flat, has a scene in her underwear that shows her complete lack of a figure and the only character she doesn't kill is a black guy she lusts after, the black chick's hair is obnoxiously distracting, every single villain is a white guy other than the "rowdy 3" who may not actually be villains.

It's not even a political thing, I'm just sick to fucking death of over a decade of nothing but this. Put in a masculine, competent white guy, put in a white woman who actually fucking finished puberty and has tits, try expressing some "diversity" other than nothing but black people. Some Latinos, some Asians, what the fuck ever I'm just sick to fucking death of being told it's for "diversity" when they act like black people are 60% of the population when it's actually 10% unless you're in Africa.

Just like the books then. Also the sister is cute fuck you.

Maisiefag here. I want to know this piece of imformation or the contact of this guy

This. And I completly understand your point. But are these shit true to the so called independent movies?

For example, I know Holla Forums hates Miles Teller, but look at Whiplash. He is the main dude, he looks masculine okay, he is a Jew, but still his skin is white, and there are not even supporting black characters, just some in the background. Maybe Melissa Benoit fits the type you've written down, but she gets btfo by Teller.

How badly? Would you pay me for the URL?
Does it change your mind if you can message her but not add her as a friend?
I'm in dire need of cash

I can't give you cash, since we are continents away. Also what's the guarentee that you won't run away with my money?

It's alright I got my cash. Mail me a(ny) steam key and I'll mail you the URL. I'd love a sweet something in return because Maisie will probably change her account after your hijinks and I like keeping up with what she's a doing.
You don't have any guarantee other than my word, which is fucking worthless on an anonymous imageboard, so it's your call really. Photos should prove that I have her facebook, but I don't use twitter/instagram/etc. so they could all be on there for all I know.

Whiplash was a great movie, but technically it does fit all the tropes. "Villain" is a white guy, petite love interest, etc. Even so, it is a great film. Simmons is a fucking fantastic actor.

Probably wanted his dick sucked and got laughed out of the room.

Maisiefags on suicide watch

She's a good actress and I hope she has another role out of gotham.

A role on my dick would suit her well.