John Wick 2 trailer

The dog doesn't die this time

Didn't need a sequel really

The plot seems really weak, but everything probably just looks worse than it is due to the nigger music and trailer editing.

would you reccomend the first one Holla Forumsfags? I'm not looking for anything kino, just a fun action flick.

The action is what makes it. The story is very loose, the acting is nothing notable and you'll have to suspend your disbelief at how consistent Wick is at getting headshots. But it's fun and the music, action and some of the locations are great.

You basically summed up all of my thoughts on this. I wouldn't even mind the editing if not for the garbage rap.

Yes. Especially on that basis. The action is genuinely great in the first one. It's an extremely light plot that's just there to justify the character going on a killing spree, and it works perfectly. The only thing I had an issue with was Him just grabbing a random puppy from a pound in the end. I get that this was an effort to show him trying to maintain some humanity, but there's no way some random dog was going to replace the first one. It was a gift from his wife just before she died of cancer. The new dog has no connection to his wife.

I just watched it yesterday for the first time and i wasn't particularly impressed to be honest. No idea why anons keep praising this.

The action isn't terrible i guess but the choreography is boring, Wick just consistently takes out all henchmen -who conviniently come at him one at a time- with headshots which gets old really quick, and its all just so predictable.

On top of that some of the dialogues and characters are really fucking cringeworthy but i guess that could be forgiven if the action was topnotch.

Any doggo can make a man a better man

was it Judaism?

Nice meme

I generally don't like action movies but had a great time with John Wick. Great action and minimalist plot, it's a movie that doesn't give you some half assed story for the sake of it. IIRC there isn't much shit humor or lame one-liners, which is great. I always cringe as fuck in today's action or super hero movies with their stupid one liners.

It's true, mine's done wonders for my depression this year. But if she got hit by a car or something I wouldn't just go get another one right away.

Is Keanu Reeves finally getting older?
How did that happen?

cause and effect

Well, it wasn't right away.

There was a killing spree in the middle.

I thought it was bretty gud. It's an unapologetic action movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. The cinematography is great (not one bit of shakycam), the music kicks ass and is overall very entertaining. If you're just looking for a fun way to kill 90 minutes I definitely recommend.

So killing sprees are a good way to deal with depression?

Yes.

They are making a second documentary on Keanu Reeves?

It's sort of like the movie version of Hotline Miami. Lots of action, lots of music, lots of shooting Russian mobsters.
See pic.

you never know unless you tried user.

he's basically a better tom cruise at this point

That's not saying much.

What movie is this and why does have little girl sex slaves?

What the fuck were these niggers thinking?

Tom Cruise can actually act though.

I agree and was very uinimpressed, this movie is pure leddit, keano goes on a fucking murder spree because his doggo died and murders all the ebil russians that stole the youkraine from the democratically elected nazis. There is no context for anything, if you enjoyed this you might as well just watch shitty action scene montages, you are a mongoloid

the action was meh, there was no mentionable dialogue, wick is basically a supersoldier i.e. the most boring action protagonist in existence, anyone that liked this movie has fucking shit taste and needs to go back to karmafarming narwhal le mao gun control fucking off yourself

something like pic related you can say had "decent" action scenes, fucking plebs, wick is shit even though I really dont mind kimono the mopey bitch

except hotline miami actually has some stylisitc merit and a halfway decent soundtrack, wick has nothing of the sort, also its a multimilllion dollar hollywood production. the cod420noscope frag video comparison is good though

Playing the doubles advocate, I enjoyed the concept of the Continental and the mutual organization of criminals. John Wick wasn't just a mindless action movie if you look at the entire movie as just a sideshow.

Well, Louis CK will enjoy it.

Literally SJW mindset right there.

Debatable. Sometimes he can, sometimes he can't.

So, he can, he only occasionally makes the effort.

that doesn't really follow. he could also be trying his best but failing, sometimes.

not all roles and scenes are the same, some things come easier to an actor than others.