Favorite Mcdonalds Item

Hey guys what's your favorite thing to get at McDonalds. I like the 20 piece mcnuggets for 5.00 dollars. Pretty reasonable tbqhf

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/01/economist-explains-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Junior Chicken™ plain w/ thai sauce
McDouble™ plain
fries

only niggers eat that shit

hotcakes with syrup and extra whipped butter, massive mcmuffin, NYC Benedict bagel, hash browns

McShits needs to bring back the Arch Deluxe.
That was a bad motherfucker…

all I ever buy is the double cheeseburger, and coke with no ice.

McDonald´s is trash, at least in my area. They removed all the good shit.

I like the spicy chicken shits, 5 dollars for 2 burgers, fries and soda

In Philippines, you can get a whole roasted chicken for less than 4 USD.
Sauce is optional as it is very tasty.

Its because the greedy capitalist jews cant profit on 3rd world countries

Damn. that dish filley deluxe is delightful

Desolation.

mc chickens, sausage mc muffins, fries and a soda.

Similar in the US. At supermarkets whole roasted chicken generally runs $5-7 depending on the size.

oh hai viral marketer

Double Cheeseburger

MCCHICKENS ARE FUCKING AMAZING

HOLY, how are homeless people hungry all the time with hamburgers being a dozen for 6 dollars

because they spend their money on booze and drugs

lol>>5765280

but plucking off the meat on a real chicken is too much work for amerifats

McSalad is delicious! I like the meal deal, extra small McSalad with large McTapWater for $5

I'm pescatarian so the only thing I can really get anymore is a Filet o Fish

Kek

Y'all muthafuckas dun be knowin bout dat petit Italian burger.
Dat shit be one dolla but actually be bangin

Whenever I be rollin thru da McDeezy I be coppin fo' of dem bitches straight up.
Dats Fo dollaz to get yo belly filled tha fuck up with tasty ass burgers. aint nobody be beatin dat

Post-Maccas

That's how I got this little monkey.
Fucking Mcdonalds…

Custom Sandwich, bitch!
McDouble with a Hashbrown inside.
WHAT!!!

Health Food

mcfucking kill yourself

today I read how in USA mcd food was analyzed and they found human and rat DNA in the burgers. Delicous

Introducing the McSapien Burger - at selected branches only!

I fucking love the 'Big tasty with bacon' but the cunts never keep it on the menu for more than a month,

Seriously why can't anyone digest things anymore? Like 2005 hit and everyone's all like: "AHHH HAHA HAVE FUN EATING BEANS, CORNS, POTATOES, MEAT, DAIRY, GRAINS, OR ANY SORT OF VEGETABLE I DON'T EAT, YOU'RE GONNA BE SHITTING UR BRAINS OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW LOL OMFG MAN YOU'LL BE SO BLOCKED UP FOR WEEEEEEKS HAHAHAHAHAHA OMMMGGGGG WOW MAN LIKE HAHA ENJOY UR DIARRHEAS WOW MAN LMAO"
Do you all actually think paying more for the same nutritional content at an overpriced trendy restaurant will aid your digestion?
Why can't anyone digest things anymore?
The fuck happened to the collective large intestine of the species?
Do you all live on fucking nutrient broth or something?
Why can't you figure out how to shit?

Was it LE 1% XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not on my watch

Sometimes I end up waiting for my heroin dealer in a mcdonalds parking lot and I buy a milkshake. It's like 4 bucks and they're always shit, fake icecream and they don't even mix the chocolate syrup in all the way.

You're complaining about the quality of a milkshake while telling us you regularly partake of heroin, and it's like you don't even see the irony.

It's entirely lost on me.

I imagine most things must be.

plz explain

If you're taking heroin regularly, your whole life is already shoddy and your regular dosage just exists to maintain you at something close to a normal level with a brief, mediocre high that can never begin to approach the first five or so times you shot up. Your entire life is in a continual quality slump and every time you shoot up it creeps a little lower. But you're complaining about how a milkshake tastes while locking yourself into a path that ends with you unable to enjoy anything at all, whether it were made well or not…even heroin eventually will just make you a little less depressed for a bit.

It's like you're saying "shit man, I'm on my way to go sell my organs and I fell down and scraped up my arm".

I'm not really a junky but I see your point.

Of course you aren't, you just take heroin regularly out of casual interest and you can stop any time you want :^)

I honestly haven't done it in like 2 weeks. I've been doing it in fits and starts for like 5 years now. :^)

But yeah everyone knows that'd be impossible.

So wait, what color is it when you get it from your dealer?

Light blonde.

Bad news you've been shooting up crystalized piss

Goddamn user if this is b8 ,I commend you.

McChickens.. The buttermilk is too expensive.

fuck off Brad, no one likes you

I don't get that reference. But it came back as the big n' tasty.
I like the Filet o' Fish myself. As for old timey discontinued food, I miss the apple pies when they were deep fried. You can get them in mini form from Pizza Hut now.

McBacon,
Or
McGrindedfetus

Large fries
Double cheeseburger
Large strawberry shale
5 chicken selects
And the latest mozzarella product

Once every 2 or so weeks

pic related, it's you

kill yourselves

never heard of it

not a fan of pickles tho

they only server it from November to mid-january

Why don't you just make one on the CYT then. If enough people order it they will make it.

this thread….wew

This thread was coppied off of 4chan to be shit and is now the number one thread on here. Congratulations on being canceraidschan. you did it guys.

Fuck this corporate viral marketing, and fuck O.P. for posting it. McDonalds will be gone from the face of the Earth in ten years McDonald's sucks. if I want tolerable cheap food I'll go somewhere else, if I want a decent burger I'll go somewhere else.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/01/economist-explains-7

I've worked there for a few years now. Ask me about what actually goes on back there.

No.

I drop the spatula sometimes and don't spray it off

Have you considered that raising children is very expensive, and that flipping burgers is just not enough of a contribution to society to pay for it?

For that matter, maybe a grown adult who has been incapable of moving beyond even the lowest of entry level positions might be better off not reproducing at all.

Do you have any dank stories of crazy customers or coworkers?

Of course they better off. But they don't. You must realize the natural selection process that enabled us to evolve from homo abilis to homo erectus to Hwhite Man has been destroyed when muh equality and muh rights became the pillars of our society.

Big Mac + 6 nuggets
or
Big Mac + 2 cheese burgers

I eat McDonalds food like once a month
it's really good, that's all I care about

who the fuck gives a shit how they are made of or from what they are made of
when eating food, taste is everything, even if it kills you

I rather eat something super delicious and die to it within the next 24 hours than torture myself for 80 supposedly healthy years eating grass and leaves.

its too late to bring capitalism back
we're done for anyways
let's just enjoy the fireworks

Sausage biscuit master race.
I used to eat 4 with a sweet tea for breakfast all the time.

burger :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD