Best jerk off methods?

trying to get my nut game up, hand and lotion aint cutting it anymore. help me out Holla Forums

sandpaper & vinegar
picture of barbra bush
1 minute limit - go as fast as you can

Try some baby oil.

infused with chilli

You gotta floss your dick with cheese wire while massaging your prostate with corn on a drill

dubs of excitement

Do a mild enema and put mild or sweet menthol candies up your ass.
Pic related.

Fuckng shit I googled that, and there was no content.

get your Mom to do it for you

When my hand isn't doing it for me anymore

I take 2 or 3 pillows and put all my weight on them and get near the edge of the bed and fuck the crease between pillow and bed. The friction and moving your hips feels really good. Feels like you are in the "motions" of fucking without actually fucking obviously

Other than that try a different location. I like to get naked after 10pm and go out onto my balcony (live on 3rd floor) and jerk off on the balcony. The wind and air blowing over my naked body feels good and cumming off the balcony and having my cum land somewhere on the 1st floor feels great also

Sometimes I "think" people see me but I've been doing this for the past few months and never had any complaints. I know for a fact the neighbor's daughter saw me one time (she is 9) but she was just looking at me stunned

I think it's pretty common to do. I'll hear her parents (live on floor above me) really late at night fucking on the balcony sometimes. So I mean if they see me do it, they also do it, so that is probably why they never told on me

Either way try a different location OP. Works wonders. Maybe you need to jerk in public to get off

Onaholes. Good lube is also OK. You can always visit >>>/ona/ that has a good guide on both matters.

Try sounding.

with a drillbit

tinyeye

Dude, draw a picture, I'm totally interested, sounds intense!

Sock over the shower head, let the big single stream continuously hit you on the glands. Be prepared to stand there for like 30 minutes, but it feels really fucking good. Maybe look at some lolicon on your phone with your spare hand if you're not a total faggot

Use men's delay spray 30mins before jerking off, smoke some weed 15 mins before jerking off, then you can have multiple orgasm without cumming more than one hour.

Your dick muscle is going to be painful the next day though, i wouldn't recommend doing it regularly.

kek

Try using hananero sauce as lube instead of lotion.

Find appropriately sized.slightly curved cucumber. take shower. slather cucumber with hair conditioner.(great lube) insert in Bhole and proceed to massage prostate as deep as possible while fapping with said hair conditioner.press hard on prostate as cumming. feels REALLY goodman.almost passed out from the sensation twice.

buy disposable gloves your not allergic to (nitrile for me) warming water based lube, learn to make a fifi (i use tube socks) got your self a simulated vagina or mouth, as tight or loose as you want, it feels amazing. want to take it further, go tantric with it, dot try and cum, take your time accommodate every sensation, like your ideal partner is trying to torture you.

in special occasions i smoke cannabis indica (the body relaxing kind, with the method above, the sensations are overwhelming. that delay spray is pretty extreme your gonna get a hernia or pop a blood vessel or something

I've got something like this
Shit is great trust me Holla Forumsros
I put all this effort in drafting this so hear me out you won't regret

Rubber gloves(i used nitrile too, cheap), electrical tape, olive oil, full peanut butter jar that's about the same size as you know what.
take lid off, stick a glove in there, careful not to make it overflow, wrap the glove wrist around the jar so it's sealed, tape the wrist around the jar to keep it from pooping off, put olive oil in there mix it around.
I used to do just the above but changing gloves took more effort cause it sticks to the glove and you slowly lose volume/cushion even trying to wring to pb off the glove with another so I added on the method below

For multiple uses, cuz it wastes of peanut butter, stick another glove inside that clean but lubed glove tape the wrist around the other so it's easy to peel off without tearing the first glove and lube up inside of second glove too with olive oil and have fun.

Run under warm water if you don't like the cold at first but it will get decently hot without it in like 10 min. Take out inner glove after use. And replace with another lubed inner glove for future uses.
Shits cash, don't even know why I have a gf anymore

Long storage life too

There are the occasional breakages, just salvage as much pb with a spare glove and start over and maybe wash your dick. Just don't get pb in the glove you're fucking it's gritty and irritating.

Creamy is obviously the best, and the hydrogenated has a better consistency.

crunchy natural pb = good eat
creamy hydrogenated = good fuck

I use olive oil because it has antibacterial properties and is unlikely to cause allergic reactions and cheap

Also you can position the jar wherever and pin it down with your hand and put your hips into it

HAHAH i needed that laugh

Thanks

Just wrap the thing in a paper towel and go at it. Saves time cleaning up and feels gud.

Clearasil and tissues

Either that, or I just use my kid sister to jack off with.