Blade Runner 2049

Now with more korean text than japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2013/03/philip_k_dick_previews_blade_runner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART TIME

I thought Han Solo died in Force Awakens???

And Deckard is his surrogate or what

So does this confirm that Deckard was a replicant or not?

Its already confirmed in the first film, pleb.

Where do they confirm that?

In the movie.

Well he can't be a replicant, because replicants die off relatively quickly and don't actually age. So the writing is just completely retarded.
Atleast the outlands are in this time, you wouldn't know the earth was a dead husk in the first movie unless you read the book.
Also the first movie was a fuck you to PKD. They completely altered the meaning behind events, and turned the voight-kampf test into a plot device with no importance beyond figuring out who was an android.

Not in the theatrical release

Deckard being a replicant was always stupid and I never understood why people latched onto this. Oh wait, because it makes them feel superior for knowing a stupid factoid, that was not true in the theatrical release, about a mediocre movie.

Nobody cares, nerd.

I just youtube'd Blade runner to look at visuals and this comes up. Jesus fuck just don't ruin the original. That's all I ask for with these fucking movies. Even these new Star Wars movies. I don't give a shit if they're the worst shit ever, just write it in a way that it doesn't fuck with the classics.

How can Deckard be a replicant when he's clearly aged a great deal from the trailer?

Horrible idea, the movie didn't need a sequel.

THE POINT IS TO RUIN EVERYTHING

DEMORALIZATION THROUGH RUINATION

THE PAST WILL BE ERASED THROUGH RUINATION

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

All a part of Mr. Oyveybergblattsteinshekelowitzski's Wild Ride

deckard had a wife in the b ook and she was in a cult or something

I don't know. It had a lot of red in it. For a moment I thought it was a crossover to the mars sections of Total Recall, the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

This.
Looks Reddit tier, if you want contrasting colors that are also eye catching use red and green.

Replicants are only supposed to live for four years, and there was no signs in the orignal movie of them aging.

Looks fucking awful.
Good job Hollywood.

Is it based on the book still?

Are you implying it ever was?

Gee, something tells me it won't be as good as the original.

In all fairness, Deckard being a replicant is retarded to begin with.

PKD saw a rough cut of the film before his death and was fine with it.

Han Solo was the primary inspiration for the Deckard model. The manual he came with confirms this, but Ridley Scott lost it while filming Blade Runner.

The first one was about neat unique (at the time) visuals with a half-philosophical excuse plot to keep you watching. There really is no reason to have a sequel. Other than making bank on fake nostalgia.

I haven't seen anything quite like it since. There have been attempts at something similair in say Attack of the Clones or the Total Recall reboot but nothing that goes all the way.

I'm talking about more generally. Almost everything cyberpunk(ish) and metropolitan gloomy sci-fi after Blade Runner is influenced by it. At the time it was unique, now it's just what cyberpunk is "supposed" to look like.

I want to, but I just can't get hype anymore.

Couldn't they have just told a new story in the same universe without bringing back Deckard? All I want is a comfy detective film with a cyberpunk aesthetic. Is that too much to ask?

Autism man is in it. I guess I'll be watching it then.

Probably because he thought he was in a room with a bunch of cyborgs and didn't want to get killed.

he was kinda nutty

who cares?

Way to take a shit on blade runner, good job writers.

I had the blonde woman, who I shot after lying to her, somehow survive.

fuck off, ridley scott

The unicorn was a reference to Legend.

Looks like shit, goddamn the industry is lazy.
What is all this fucking orange?
Am I watching Hardware?

openculture.com/2013/03/philip_k_dick_previews_blade_runner.html

The man himself said it was pretty schway, and he didn't even live long enough to watch the final -and superior- cut.

Is that movie based on desert punk?