Storytime: Warhammer 40.000 Damnation Crusade

Written by Dan Abnett
A 6-issues long story starring 3 different characters from the Black Templars chapter, an initiate, a neophyte and a Dreadnought

He who endures

Alright, next Issue
Also, fuck Tau

OK folks, let's move into Issue #3

Muh dick.
You are blessed, user. Tell me do you have Blooquest?

Sure, I'll storytime Captain Leonatos's road-trip of redemption through the warp another time

Now Issue #4

Double the Titans, double the ass-rape

Next, Issue #5

Alright Holla Forumsmrades, 6th and last issue of this epic tale

And with that, this tale comes to a close
Hope you guys enjoyed it

Now I'll go to pray to the Emperor, and pray for a proper update for the Templars since we got nothing with the Angels of Death supplement… fucking hell

Holy shit that was great I thought most of the time 40k tards just spammed memes but this kinda changed me and made me love this series all of a sudden

Warhammer 40K is one of those series that when its at its best, its dark and gritty without feeling edgy.

I thought grimdark was good edge?

That's the thing with 40k, it's a really interesting setting with tons of lore

I will storytime more 40k comics later on, I have Bloodquest, Defenders of Ultramar, Exterminatus, Blood & Thunder and Fire and Honour
I don't promise anything, but I'll storytime them when I have some time to spare with you, my Holla Forumsmrades

Perfect Holla Forumsmrade. Take yo time.

It tends to be over-the-top from time to time

Depends on the context. Superman or somebody adopting grimdarkness is just bullshit. But 40K was born in grimdarkness.

Hi /bane/

I made this for you OP.

Fucking glorious, /con/mrade

Redeemer best 40k comic

apparently more are gonna be published soon

Titan comics is going to publish 40k comics on september as far as I know, but I'm not familiar with that publisher, so I'm not sure what to expect

Alot of Dr.Who comics it looks like and apparently they have some Dark Souls comics coming out

They're "updating" Redeemers personality and behavior to be more inclusive.

After all it's ==CURRENT YEAR==

P.S. Redeemer is now a black gender-queer trans woman too

ah shit I fucked up my redtext…

I dont care what the fucking redeemer looks like aslong as they
SCOURGE AND PURGE

I honestly doubt that they'll make another run for The Redeemer, such a series would requiere to get Pat Mills again, and I don't think he's available now

Fuck it, next weekend is The Redeemer

So dreadnaughts are retarded?

It depends on how much damage they took before they were put in the dreadnought, how long they've been in it, and how well maintained it is. Some dreadnoughts remember everything perfectly and some are raging murder machines.

Tankerd is just really pissed waking up constantly to clean some shit up.

He's the oldest black Templar dreadnought that's active

Man he just wants to go sleep.