I have a problem Holla Forums

I have a problem Holla Forums.

Some backstory:

Over the past few months I've been doing the whole self-improvement thing. Recent events have led to me having lots of time on my hands and no shortage of resources, so I worked on getting /fit/. However, because of my previous relationship experiences and my bottom of the barrel social skills, I've mostly stayed a hermit. I don't have to "work" in the conventional sense and I get more entertainment playing vidya than going out with friends, so essentially the only time I've left my apartment over the past half year has been to go hiking (I live next to a state park and love walking alone).

Anyways, here's where the problem started. While I was relaxing halfway through a hike, I saw a woman approaching me. She was pretty hot, a solid 8/10 and looked like she was about twenty. She walked up to me and asked if she could sit next to me, and I said she could, so she started into a conversation. We talked for a while, which was pretty nice since she was the first real person I'd said more than five words to in the last several months. Eventually I told her I had to go and left.

I saw her again the next day. And the next. And the next. Every day, no matter where I went, she would somehow find me and walk with me. I thought it was a bit odd, but didn't say anything about it. I liked having someone to talk to.

Eventually my curiosity got the better or me, however, and I asked her how she kept finding me. She dodged the question and I stopped asking, but I eventually found out.

Turns out she's homeless. I honestly wouldn't have expected it, since she looked pretty well kept (her clothes honestly looked freshly washed) and she has all her front teeth, but I found out when I saw her begging. She ran away when I saw her and didn't show up when I went walking for the next couple of days, but eventually she started coming again and explained that she saw me walking past where she'd sleep every morning as I went out hiking, and decided to follow me since I "looked so lonely." She started crying and asked me to not "abandon her" since she apparently enjoys walking with me. I just shrugged and said I didn't mind. She eventually semi-explained how she became homeless – she was a student at a local uni and dropped out for some reason – but she'd always refuse to go into details.

We kept doing stuff together, but lately she's amped up the physical contact. Not in a sexual way or anything (at least not until today), but she would always ask to hold my hand, hug me every time we met up and left, and fall asleep with her head in my lap when we stopped at the top of the mountain we'd hike.

Today things got… weird.

We got to the top of the mountain and sat down, and I fell asleep with her on top of me (I haven't been able to sleep recently and was tired as fuck). I woke up a while later, and Homeless Chick was grinding on me, moaning like crazy, and trying to unbutton my pants. I pushed her off and asked her what the fuck she was doing, and she just started crying and saying she was sorry. I had no clue what the fuck to do, so I just left. She called after me to come back as I left, but I just kept going.

I have no clue what to do now or how to respond if I see her again. On one hand, she's a qt3.14 and I enjoy doing stuff with her, and she's clearly interested. On the other hand… she's homeless.

What do I do, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

share your home with her, asshole

she can cure your loneliness

i was homeless last year and living in a national forest. it's not really the same thing as homelessness in the past.

in the past there were jobs, apartments were cheap, and no one had to be homeless if they worked.

these days things are different

if you don't take her in then some geriatric pedo is going to and he isn't going to treat her well. he is going to fuck every hole, give her all sort of diseases, make her do bondage, yell at her and order her around all the time, call her stupid, demean her and basically turn her into his sex slave.

then, after she is old and he loses interest, she is going to balloon up and live the rest of her life on state disability- with a deep hatred of men

your call

I honestly don't know enough about her to do that… she always shies away from any question related to her life, and I haven't pushed her on it.

Yeah, I feel attracted to her, and I don't want anyon to hurt her, but I can't shake the feeling that she might be trying to take advantag of me, and I don't want to wake up to Tyrone and the Urban Zulus cleaning out my place for meth money after she let them in because I let her into my apartment like a dumbass.

Summarize and greentext that shit, nigger.

No one wants to read a wall of fucking text at midnight.

Ease into it the next time you talk with her. Ask if she wants to stop by your place and shower after hiking.

And tell her you have a defense mechanism when you wake up, so you didn't mean to snap at her like that. Tell her you enjoyed it if you want the pussy, user.

Keep in mind she's not going into details about Uni because either she fucked around and her parents cut her off, or she has a massive amount of student loan debt.

So, imma take the bait and assume this is true cause I'm bored af.

First off, homeless people aren't all the toothless 70 methhead sterotype (as you found out.) Turns out a lot more people spend time homeless than I'd ever have expected.

Women get horny too, she's probably frustrated.

Personally I'd just go with the flow. Hang out with her, maybe fuck her next time (use a fuckin' condom) you're walking in the woods together. Do not take her back to your place at all.

or, you know, something actually bad could have happened since she's also fucking homeless now.

Doubtful. The only two reasons to be homeless if you dropped out of Uni is if your parents/friends disowned you, or you have massive student loan debt and don't want them to be attached to it.

This isn't a problem. This is an opportunity. Bj first before all else. She needs to be made aware her station in life is to please you. Then no matter how good it is you tell her she needs to work on it and get better. Allow her to live with you as long as she follows directions and services you on demand. Its that fucking simple.

Also this times 1 million.

And make sure it's your condom.

And don't keep it in your fucking wallet.

Sure, alright, whatever man.. I'm not here to argue with autists, just give advice about fucking homeless girls to one.

This is what I was trying to warn you about. This is what the other guys are going to do.

If you like her and you want her, then bring her home and make her a proper housewife.

Don't worry about Tyrone and his meth money. You have a lot more to fear from her daddy issues than you do from her black friends.

You have no idea how lucky you are. You walk through the woods and find a stranded waifu emerge from the foilage, like some pagan myth. If she wants to slam, let her slam.

Proper housewife……. That doesn't include bj? Disney much ?

Actually, sex is optional.

A proper housewife means that in exchange for living with you- she has to do the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, cooking, and scrubbing toilets.

If she would rather be homeless, that's her choice.

What the fuck is wrong with you heartless bastards?? Haven't you ever had a couchsurfer before?

I have had six. Only one of them stole from me.

I didn't have sex with any of them either.

You can ask them to leave any time you want.

The truth is that OP will probably never see his girl again. Attempted rape is an act of desperation. This girl is not playing around anymore.

She has been in a tent for months. She is lonely and horny and all she wants is you.

You rejected her. You may never see her again.

This user gets it.

This is good advice if you trust her. Build a little bit of a relationship for the purpose of finding out who she really is and what her commitments are, and then go from there.

But why would she go to that extreme? If she was that desperate for sex, wouldn't she just say so directly?

She stalked you and tried to rape you. Who knows if anything she has ever told you is true?
Her being homeless is beside the point. Being homeless is not a character flaw, but being batshit insane is. Not only would I suggest not pursue any more contact with her, but I'm also genuinely worried about your safety. Find a different homeless person and do good by them if it makes you feel better, but stay away from crazy. Trust me sex and "relationships" aren't all that great unless the person it's with is great.

Just to reiterate. Stay the Fuck away.

You have much to learn young padawan.

Quiero a Kénnedi Cótarelo, siento haberle herido.

top kek

I know women aren't often direct in their intentions, but if she was that dead set on having me that she tried to fuck me when I was asleep, would't you think that would make her desperate enough to make her intentions clearer? I mean, if I was desperate enough to try to fuck someone when they were unconscious I'd be deperate enough to ask them directly.

A woman will NEVER EVER ask you for sex. They aren't allowed to. They lose their woman card if they do.

She was trying to get around this technicality by climbing on you and taking off your pants.

Don't you think that you might be the one that's a little warped?

You are a introvert that never talks to anyone. You went from fugly to /fit/ without ever changing your attitudes or perspective because the people around you mirror you and help you understand yourself.

You are probably very attractive, but a weird lonely introvert chan lurking basement dweller

She is a very attractive outdoorsy chick who was smart and determined enough to at least get into college

And she wants to fuck you and you don't know what to do.

It would be funny if it wasn't so unbelievable.

She's probably a deviant.
The only thing you can do is to apologize and if she apologizes too that's the flag.

Invite her to your place and have some pizza or something.

Honestly her wanting to fuck you is an act of survival.
Can you just imagine where he gets clean water to drink everyday?
Have you no mercy?
This is why we need Jesus in our lives.

Don't you mean believable?

DO NOT FUCK WITH THE HOMELESS
they are homeless for a reason, and that reason likely is they are bat shit crazy
never let this person know where you live, or you will be robbed
never let this person know where you work, or she will try and have you fired
you have already given her too much man, cut contact now even if you have to be brutal about it.
the fact she's trying to do that while you're sleeping is also bad news, she probably has an STD on top of everything and has to be a sneak about getting dick.
I will say it again
NO NOT FUCK WITH THE HOMELESS, THEY ARE HOMELESS FOR A FUCKING REASON

Alright you all need to buck the fuck up and put your man pants on and pay the fuck attention.

You talk of women as if you know something. Let me explain it to you.

1) All women are horny all the time. They are trained to be deceptive and hide this from you.

2) if she is breeding age, that is to say she has periods, she is genetically and biologically driven to seek the best available provider and to consume as much of your available resources for herself and her offspring. Don't give a fuck what you think or say or they may try to cover it up with, this is the bottom motherfucking line fact.

3) all women in their pursuit of all your shit have an innate sense of cooperation. The nagging, goading, cooking you breakfast ironing your clothes and rubbing your back are all facets of the same fucking thing….. How to get you to a position to give them more.

Now alpha the fuck up. Take control of these facts and your bitches. She wants to suck your dick if it'll make her a more comfortable environment. She wants you seeding her up so you have a sense of obligation to care for you and the child. She will clean the house and fold your clothes, bake you a cake and scrub the piss stains from around your toilet if she believes deep down this will give her more and/or put you in a better position to offer her more.

Own that shit!

So what do you think I should do? Especially considering that is a possibility.

just Holla Forums yourself.

Ask her if there's anyone who cares about her to come looking if she goes missing.

Your course of action will depend on her answer to that.

WOW SHIT user WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???

Don't you fucking know user? Don't you know why people assume you had sex with someone when you say you slept with them? Don't you know why the words sleeping and fucking with someone are interchangeable? Because if a girl is cool enough with you to sleep with you (literally) that means she is cool enough to fuck with you so you should have seen that coming nigga.

Look, I had almost the same exact situation happen to me (minus the homeless part) so listen carefully to my advice if you are attracted to her and want to see her again because rejecting a girl is a big deal for her.

First apologize to her for that fit of autism and tell her that you're really down for sex but you were just shocked at that time because you were sexually abused by a woman when you were a child so it really weirded you out, I think this is the only way to make her understand your strong reaction.

Second, ask her to move in to your place, this is very good because like the other user said, she can help you cure your loneliness and help you with your self-improvement thing, if she turns out to be a bad person later on or whatever then you can always kick her out and she'll be homeless again just like before, she can survive so it's ok to kick her out easily if shit happens.

In any case, look at it this way, if you like her then you have to let her move in eventually, that shit always happens in relationships, there is nothing beta or cucky about it like some faggots in this thread say, in fact, putting a woman in your charge (thereby being in-charge) is one of the most alpha things you can do as long as you aren't doing it out of neediness or whatever, basically by giving her the opportunity to stay in your place, you are making her your bitch so go for it nigga.

What, are you a pussy? Is she gonna bite your dick off? You aren't inviting a fucking bear-mode mountain man with an axe into your home, apart from maybe stealing shit there isn't really anything horrible that she would do unless you are lying about getting /fit/ and you are in fact a nerd who is weaker than a girl and she would nail you to the floor and peg your ass with a giant dildo, but I doubt that.

Sooooooooo, anyway, it's not every day that an 8/10 chick would basically fall from the sky and be totally into you, that's like every robot NEETs dream come true so consider yourself VERY lucky my man, if that happened to me I would nurture the fuck out of this chick and love her and take care of her but at the same time I would make her make me breakfast and wash dishes and be my slave when I'm busy but we both get something from this relationship so it's totally cool but whatever.

Also, this is a really interesting story OP so tell us how it goes with you!

Does her shit stink better than yours or what?

This this and this.
Run, find a girl that is worth it.
Don't get involved with the homeless,
Women can very easily manipulate vulnerable guys like yourself.

Why?

You are such a sorry faggot for resorting to homeless girls. Once you knew she was homeless you should've walked away. You are a housie (you live indoors) she's feral (lives outdoors) you are a fucked up motherfucker for web entertaining the thought of a relationship as freinds or otherwise. Why do you think she's homeless.
No one has taken her in for a reason and she hasn't taken te initiative to help herself.

She's an apathetic leech at best and a fucking nut at worst.

Your an idiot op

Web=even
That was a fucked up spell correction

I didn't "resort" to her. She just attached herself to me and I didn't tell her to leave because I didn't give a fuck. Then she tried to fuck me.

Dude you have a girl who genuinely likes you, and who literally can't control her sexual desires when she is around you. And you push her away.

You are beyond hopeless.

*rolls eyes*
Okay pal

This.

It isn't a surprise that she wanted to fuck you and I don't have a doubt that she really likes you OP otherwise she wouldn't fuck you, but women always use sex strategically, that is to say if a woman wants sex then she doesn't have sex simply because she enjoys it (she does) but also for an ulterior motive and this isn't a bad thing, in fact this is the coolest thing because you get free pussy in exchange for what she wants (a home, comfort, security), this isn't sluttyness, this is just how women are.

If she is homeless then you should have seen it coming that if she is comfortable enough around you and if she likes you enough then she will obviously fuck you because her reasoning is that when you like her enough then you will let her have comfort and a home, she isn't taking advantage of you or selling herself and her pussy, she probably really does like you, but again, this is just how women are and what they did for ages just to survive and since she is homeless you can bet that every day is a fight for her to survive.

So go with the flow OP, don't make yourself regret it, take advantage of the situation, you give her a home, she gives you pussy and does your laundry, you both like each other. There is nothing shameful about this, especially if she really is a sweet 8/10 girl, why should homelessness make any difference? Would you rather choose some 5/10 slut who isn't homeless out of desperation? Your choice fam.

But she's homeless, and I have no fucking clue if something's wrong with her, or if she's using me as a crutch.

I told you exactly what happened. It's not like I walked around homeless camps looking for a woman to fuck. Hell, I didn't even know she was hoeless when I saw her the first time.

Before you knew she was homeless your gut told you she was a nice girl, don't let your brain get in the way of what could be a loving relationship. It's obvious that you both need each other, I just hope that you didn't blow it by sperging out on her.

Like the other user suggested, apologize to her and invite her over, tell her the way you feel about her.

Leave.

enjoy your aids faggot

no but seriously, I think there was a baww story about a homeless chick. It was similar but with a happy end. If you are interested I will find it for you fags and post it.

Fucking this. I don't even.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you aren't the girl here, you won't get raped or anything, you can always tell her to hit the road if you suspect anything fishy, you aren't signing any 1-year long contracts or anything, right now you're just letting yourself go of some absolutely serious waifu material. If letting hot chicks live with you is that much of an issue then at least have her stay for a sleepover for one night or for a few days as a trial so you can see how she behaves and then you can evaluate her from there.

Heck, even I once dated a homeless girl who became my gf, she was homeless because she broke up with her ex-bf and didn't want to stay at his place so she would rather sleep in the subway and she bathed at her friend's house, she was one of the nicest people I knew. Girls just can't take care of their own shit, they need men to look after them, I'm willing to bet that partly why OP's chick is homeless is because she didn't want to suck Chad's cock just to sleep at his house.

Nigga…

Take her home, give her a meal, and talk things out. Find out if you can help her in some way. She is lonely, horny, and desperate. You can address her desperation without consequence. It doesn't matter if she is ugly as shit, or a 10/10. If she is sane and is just down on her luck, lend a helping hand.

Don't fuck her though, that is not what this is about. Other anons are right about women using sex strategically, don't possibly fall into a predicament that you can't easily get out of. Being as she is homeless and desperate, women in her position often first resort to sex, so it is highly possible she has fucked another guy, so there is also risk of disease.

Take this chance to act like a kind, considerate human. Feed her, maybe let her sleep on the couch. Whats the worse that could happen? She steals something? Breaks a door? If your shit is insured you can get that shit fixed.

Just help somebody, homie. If i was broke as fuck living out on the street, i'd wish someone would come along to help me out if possible.

Okay leave her alone if you were uncomfortable with her trying to fuck you

You're right dude, but I still think he needs to fuck her, not out of malice or anything but simply because love and sex is kinda the same thing for women.

The way he reacted to her trying to fuck him was just overkill, women don't usually go out of their way to initiate anything romantic or sexual because they are WAY too afraid of rejection and of looking like a slut in the process, but she did and her advances were rejected.

She is really just trading favors now, she really does like him but she also needs security right now, so her reasoning is as follows: "If I fuck him then maybe he will like me enough after that to let me stay with him", she is relying on very primitive instincts of survival, this is the kind of shit women used to do back in the cavemen days, back then women were too dependent on men to care about any of this stronk and independent shit that most women subscribe to nowadays, every single day is a fight for survival for this girl and she simply can't afford to be stronk and independent and act like all the other girls act.

Op is just being a faggot, it reminds me of all those
threads here on Holla Forums except it's serious this time and op really doesn't know wat do because he is a faggot.

Eh, I just can't shake the feeling I'm getting taken advantage of. I don't want to be someone's usful idiot or nice guy.

I guess I'll talk to her and see what's up, though. I guess I could let her in. But I'm sure as shit not fucking her until I find out she doesn't havd STDs or a drug problem…

She's thin as a rail; I don't think she could break anything other than herself.

It's not like I have a problem fucking women. I just don't know if I can trust her. I don't want to be her beta provider.

and how should I have reacted to waking up to a woman I don't really know trying to pull my pants off?

Nigga are you even

I would understand it if she didn't want to fuck you, but she does, it is an equal exchange, this isn't something shameful or anything. She is already putting up the payment up front.

You give a girl a place to stay because are a genuinely kind man and she gives you pussy like the good girl she is, how are you being taken advantage of? How are you a useful idiot? If things turn sour then you cut the deal and she bounces. You would have been an idiot if you just let her in on the first day for free, for nothing, but you already know her a bit and as long as you two like each other and you are fucking her pussy then I don't see how you are being taken advantage of by letting her stay at your house, it's the same as letting any other girlfriend move in with you.

After thinking about it, you are right.

OP, man the fuck up and go get her.

she is probably full of AIDS, stop going to that park, otherwise she will start following you home, think about it.

Fie, I'll talk to her and let her stay at my place. But I'm not fucking her until she gets a fucking STD test because

Just get a condom m8.

It's funny how you can say literally anything no matter how stupid it is and add "think about it" at the end to make yourself seem smart

Fuck a goat to release all of your sexual frustration, goats are very warm and have nice coarse fur, their cum is really sweet and salty at the same time, they are very sexy and intimate creatures, think about it.

Actually, do this:
-Don't fuck her without condoms before the STD test.
-Don't leave valuable things hanging around in your house. She could and is probably a drug addict and she could disappear one day with a bunch of your stuff.
-Get to know her better and eventually tell her to make it official that she lives at your house and to get a job.

It's sad, really beyond sad how pathetic and depressing this generation gets every day.

If only your insincere parents had told every 90s kid and millenial that "Child o mine, life is optional. You eventually die. Never lower your standards and always aim for the best. Never live to survive - live to feel happy".

Or maybe they told you, but you faggots didn't listen.

Not quoted user or OP but would you explain why? I usually keep my condoms in my wallet so…

ur a faggit

Body heat + latex = surprise pregnancy

Huh, even if your wallet is very thick? Anyways, thanks for the info.

You could kill her since there's clearly no-one looking out for her.

Then where are you supposed to keep them then?

That's nice to know.

Kènnedi Cötarelo might be a cumskin, but she's my cumskin!

This is the best most honest advice about women that I have read in a long time.

If we just told young boys and young girls the truth about their essential natures then things would be so much better for everyone.

I'm not advocating this- only pointing out and agreeing that this is what mother nature has intended for us all along.

You stop having trouble getting dates and having sex with women when you realize that they are essentially different from you. They want a strong, powerful, rich alpha- because he is the best provider.

Sometimes it's not fun and it's certainly not cheap to be that alpha. But that's what all women crave.

So lift heavy and earn more money than everyone around you and you won't have to date women that you find homeless in the forest.

Then again, if I were you- I would already be sleeping in the tent next to her. We would both get jobs while being homeless- save up enough money for some land and start a kale farm with my weird 8/10 hippie waifu

A pussy is a pussy is a pussy.

If she is clean, sane and sexy, there is no reason why I wouldn't have a homeless gf.

one word of warning tho..

if you don't make her do housework and earn her keep then she will either feel guilty and indebted to you and feel like a burder or she will cuck you harder than you've ever been cucked in your life

do not let her see your weakness. she needs your strength and if she senses that you are weak- she will replace you in a heartbeat with someone stronger. she is vulnerable and needs a protector- someone emotionally, physically, and mentally stronger than her.

one question is still screaming in the back of my head though- why isn't she crashing on her daddy's couch?

homeless is one thing- daddy issues is much much worse

burder = burden

I'll give you the best advice in this thread. I guarantee it.

Lets look at it in a rational view: She's a homeless woman whose background is sketchy at best, and she's using physical contact to solicit emotional response from you.

Now homeless people are homeless for a reason OP. They are either very bad, very stupid, or fucked up damaged goods (drugs, abuse, schizos). Assume she was really at uni, then why is she homeless and not back with her parents and relatives? If she didnt have parents/relatives, how did she manage to get the money to go to uni in the first place?

And the part about how she cried and grinded you. SHE'S A FUCKING BUM SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR FOOD AND CLEAN SHELTER. If she was a man it would be the bum fights, but she's an attractive woman so she decided to exploit you. She saw that you are always alone, she KNOWS that you are either socialy inept or have few friends. She is exploiting you.

If you let her live with you, what will she do? NOTHING. You have to pay for the food and all the housing while she lounges around. And that's if she doesn't stay for a night and then steals all your shit.

I swear people are so fucking retarded when it comes to good looking people. If she were average looking you would have immediately been skeptical, but she's pretty so muh dik.

Tell her that you know her game, that you're not a fucking low test beta provider and that she's a no good bum.

this is a bait thread

and you are an asshole

SO this is the plot to some anime and people here are responding to it seriously………..

social conditioning thread detected

this thread is completely scripted to influence your point of view on women

lmfao this fucking post

Doing anything at all for a woman makes you a total beta? How? What does he lose here? What does he give to her which is so much more valuable than her body which she is giving to him? She is even selling herself cheap here if you ask me fam but she is in too desperate of a situation to bargain right now.

I swear there are so many fucking faggots that miss out on some great poon because they are too cowardly and think they will end up "looking like a beta" when ironically, it is this fear of acting that really makes someone a true beta. Real men act, sometimes they end up cucked, sometimes they win but they don't sit around with their dicks clenched between their legs being afraid of some girl that's for sure.

Let's say that you do end up "being a beta" for whatever reason, you don't lose anything but you learn a valuable lesson, this is how social skills are gained. Trial and error. It won't be the end of the fucking world, geez.

Don't be a cuck OP. You are blessed with a wonderful opportunity. Take this stray kitten in and teach her some neat tricks, like how to call you "master" and how to suck your cock.

Well just press her. Be assertive, tell her you're interested but you need her to obey you in all things and to know about her past. Then she has a choice, be your obedient woman or be gone.

Another indoctrinated redditor who fails so terribly at social interaction, he resorted to generalized cynicism that has deep roots in self-projection

Just because your a piece of shit that is looking to fuck over everyone that isn't willing to give you anything, doesn't mean the rest of humanity is.

And whats this shit about all homeless people have some type of mental issues that make them terrible individuals. Nigger i hope you get kicked out of your parents house without a single dollar to your name, it would be fun watching the world ignore your existance and leave you in the gutter with all the rats.

But anyway, just as long as we have acknowledged that this scenario is completely manufactured and is in no way remotely real.

Women are hard to deal with. You think training a puppy is a pain in the ass?
Dealing with a woman is like trying to teach an old dog with alzheimers new tricks.

But it's not impossible. The great thing that makes it so much easier is that she will endlessly talk about herself if encouraged. Not only herself, but everyone she knows. They are fountains of information. This is how the world was conquered, by listening to women. When a king gave his daughter away, it was like submitting a hostage. Not because he cared about his daughter necessarily, but because that bitch grew up in his court and saw and heard a lot of shit.

This is the key to making progress with a woman. You do a brute force "attack" on her to get her attention and start talking to you. Just look good. Say something funny. You can even piss her off and get her fixated on hating you and flip the situation. IT DOESN'T MATTER. The situation is so simple: get her attention.

Then you use this information she bombards you with to ensnare her, or make a relationship, or whatever you want to call it based on your intentions. But it's all the same.

Those who see how things are all the same are those who conquer.

Thread theme.

Nigger are you even srs?

Sanity speaking.

Don't let your cock rule you, keep your guard up son.
Also, don't let fear rule you either.

Try her out. Maybe put her in a cheap motel, see what she does, how she reacts.
Buy her food, see how readily she accepts it.

Use a condom.
Keep an eye on her behaviour. If she seems crazy, keep a distance.

Could be right about tyrone and crackheads turning up.

Homeless people have friends too, and they tend to show up when one of them finally has something.

Then again, there was a pretty beautiful story some years ago on halfchan about a dude who met a homeless girl. They ended up living together and marrying.

Ask her about her life.

Either you let her do all you go out with her and let her doe all the house work/chore, or you let her rape you once again, then sue this hobo for raping you. If she has no money, (I don't know how it work where your from, but in Canada, cops are notorious for beating homeless people, black people are safe do) get the cops to beat her before random men go blame the matriachy and ask that all people accused of rape have their clitoris, removed and their vagina sewed.

Quads confirm it.
Dye her skin black as filthy coal, phone the police and say she killed a cop in another state.

Then superglue a gun to her hand while she's 'sleeping' after you gave her some 'medicine'.

Smelling salts to her nose, hide in the basement and wait for her to walk outside.

Well, I saw her this morning. She started bawling and said she was sorry, then asked me if I would keep talking to her. I said I would, but didn't make any other promises. She asked me to hold her andjust cried for the next couple of minutes. Then she asked me if I'd go out somewhere with her. She wouldn't say where, but told me that she would love to do something "special." She told me where to meet her, and I left.

If I decide to meet up with her I'll have to leave in an hour or so… what should I do? Is she being sincere or trying to trap me into something?

bring a gun or something just in case, do you know where it is? do you have a good idea of the layout? have some people know where you are, make sure it's in public.

shit mfw got here 2 hours late. godspeed and good luck OP

Not quite. Alphas are not providers. Betas are. Alphas are sperm donors. Bets are cucks that raise the alpha's kids.

The saying goes: Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

I remember that. Didn't she die from cancer or some shit. IIRC there were some pretty strong feels.

Do it. Play it safe, but do it. I think if she was trying to just rob your or some shit she would have done it by now. Oh, as for mental health issues, she's probably perfectly sane. The economy has been shit since 2008 and put a lot of otherwise normal people on the street. It would have happened to me if my boss hadn't given me free room and board at work (a hotel.)

OP is either having is organs harvested, lying in a ditch dead or shooting heroin with a druggie.

OP here. Didn't get my organs harvested or do heroin. It actually went pretty well.

Did you fug?
Also, can you provide a pic online that closely resembles her?

This really does sound like some anime plot, but I liked reading the thread so pls post moar

Tell us what happened you enormous fag

Tell us what happened, fucknuts.

If only this was true. God damn I wish it was true. It is true that they hide it though. If they didn't it would be a lot easier to pick people to date.

i laughed harder than what would have seemed appropriate for the situation

youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Though honestly she probably doesn't have a working cell phone.

forgot to add "think about it"

This user speaks wisdom

Other anons are right she's in cavewoman mode in her head. She probably thinks she knows you better than you think you know her. I'm guessing you've been more open in talking than her (because you're not homeless and less to hide). If she gets you to provide for her and she fucks you, keeps the house in exchange then in cold, objective terms it's just that an exchange - whether you think you're getting a fair deal is your call.

Stop asking "wat do" man. You got the pros and cons laid out pretty well in this thread here. Collect your spaghetti and make your call.

>start a whole fucking >>>/a/ plot
OP is a legit fagget.

Can i steal your story and draw it into hentai manga?

It wasn't anything massive. We went out to get something to eat (I don't think I've ever seen someone inhale more food more quickly than she did…) then spent some time at a carnival-type thing that was going on locally. After that we went on a walk through a park, and she pulled me over to a more secluded area and asked if I was okay with her doing oral. I said sure, and she sucked me off while I fingered her. Then I told her that she could stay at my apartment for the night, and she accepted.

After we got back, she took a shower and washed her clothes. I was getting the couch ready for her, but she asked if she could sleep with me since it would make her "feel safer" (the fuck does that mean?). So now she's sleeping on top of me and I'm trying to type this without waking her up.

Pic related was the best I could find ater a few minutes of half-assed Google searching.
She's a bit thinner, though, and she obviously isn't dressed in a bunch of goth gear or dyed hair (I just looked up goth chicks because she looks a bit like a goth; her hair is jet black).

I guess anyone could feel free to ask more if they want to. I don't think I'll be able to sleep soon. Although feeling her does fel pretty soothing.

Wat do Holla Forums? Should I stick sharpie up pooper?

Your life is about to get much more complicated but it will be worth it.

I'm quite a paranoid fag and actually I always approach every situation with "What has happened to everyone involved to create them."

And this is what I'd say… And remember, I'm just a fucking tool who knows no better and is an user. So take all what I say with a grain of "fuck this".

I'd say she has had a strange relationship in which she has been worthless and only used for sex. Basically she knows (maybe not consciously) that the only thing she has to offer is sex. Usually this is taught, although some bimbos are just that. So it could be that she has grown attached to you and now doesn't know how to keep you in her life. So she does what she knows - she sucks you off. She knows that it is her coin that keeps people with her. Maybe the relationship and what happened due to it is what got her out of uni.

Now I'd act like this and I'd be blunt about it. Because being blunt and a little distanced is something she understands. Dislikes, but understands. After breakfast I'd sit her on a chair in front of me and say "Here is the deal. I've let you in my house and we had a great time together, but this is the time when you come clean. About everything. You must understand, I've opened up and I only respect honesty."

Now don't mind pushing her and asking questions. Remember, you will also need to take details down. Details you can check. Con men don't want you to take details you can check. If for whatever reason, ANY reason you decide not to take the details and check, you are doing what a con man would like you to do. No matter that you "Trust" her or "seems like work", you are doing what a con man would like you to do. If I was in her place I'd create a sob story about a shameful past and beg you to see the "new me" not the "old me". I'd know the exact buttons to push, OP, so any con man worth his grain knows too.

At this moment she can decide that she will do "the run". Basically get up, start sobbing and run away. Either manipulating you in feeling sorry or just a way to leave the scene. But it sincerely doesn't seem like she will. And if she does, hey, better now than later, right?

So OP -

How specifically?

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

I was actually pretty surprised by how forward she was. I think this is the only time I've had a woman ak me if I wanted sex.

Protip: don't

There is a possibility she's gypsy and will steal everything for you.
Unless you know everything about her then you can but you don't.
Who knows if she's working with a bunch of criminals targeting lonely faggots such as you? there is also a possibility that they done their research and you are their current highest value target and may sell your kidney or shit once you're drugged.

Remember the "don't trust meme" next time. It can save your only life.

I've known her for about four months now, so if she's working for criminals she's definitely playing the long game.

And if anyone looked into my financial history all they'd see is a NEET with no connections barely making enough to make ends meet. And I don't dress or act like I'm rich or have any wealthy family members, so I highly doubt they'd be after me for loot.

See, this is exactly why I'd be a little suspicions. Not because "women only have sex when they want something else" and all that bullshit. That is the "sour grapes" story turned to 11. Also a good conspiracy theory to explain your own predicament in life. "Oh I've never had women because they all cray-zeee"
No, I'd be suspicious because you are just what you are - a vulnerable user that has never been asked for sex. So it is a huge fucking button to press on. It doesn't mean that she manipulates though. You yourself were not /fit/, know you are /fit/ but still shocked that someone might like you. Maybe that is her - been a rag, now is better, but doesn't know it herself.

It is actually a neat little system created. Women usually refuse sex for the 80% or so of the population, thus making them unwanted and unneeded. Then any girl can pick any fruit they wish. That is why "slutshaming" or whatever is a thing and that is why women do it - sluts give it for free and men get the unwanted sense of self worth…

Well its up to you, OP. And if you crosscheck and all is fine, who cares?
Were you the first guy she has followed like this and sucked off to get in apartment? Only to be thrown out after that? Weeere you?

BTW the only advice I can give you right now is observe and gather more information.
You said you once saw her begging which removes the possibility she's with a band of professional criminals but does not remove the fact she might be one sneaky gypsy stealing and moves from town to town (leaving the victim dead… I mean it's a girl, what's suspicious about it in the eyes of the public?).

Information is important. Try to communicate and observe if she's being manipulative then that's the red flag and leave immediately.

Are you from 4chan? that statement just increased the possibility that you're just trolling us m8

It's the whole cavewoman looking for protection thing.

kek thing is, she'd probably do it too.

And yeah it _always_ gets complicated when you get involved with someone - just a fact of life. Plus she might have skeletons in the closet on top of that. Do what this user says

Hello OP. Acquired information yet?

what sort of thing do you do for a living? is your employer important or of interest somehow to someone?

You let a woman into your bed and you didn't fuck her?
GAY
seriously though, that's a bad precedent

I'd do what some of these guys said and take notes and stuff, but don't listen to the gypsy shit. They are just trying to psych you out, and are probably jealous virgins. Just take things one day at a time.

I' paranoid about that too, but I think it might not be the case for a few reasons:

- I never even mentioned letting her in my apartment until after she sucked me off
- she spent four months just talking to me, so if she just wanted to get in my apartment she probably would have left after the first month
- she asked to sleep with me when I was already setting her up to sleep on the couch, which would seem to indicate some attraction (if she just wanted a place to sleep she just would have taken the couch)

Doesn't mean I trust her, but it makes it less likely.

Well for now I'm safe – she's asleep and I have an arm around her. But I'll definitely watch my back.

Catholic

Undetermined

Self-employed

And yes, I actually mean self-employed, not "I collect NEET disability bucks from the gvernment" "self-employed."

I have no problem fucking her (I actually really want to), but I'm not putting my dick anywhere near her vag until I see an STD report.

>Right. Keep in mind that even if her end game here IS devious doesn't mean she can't enjoy or get something out of the process itself. then again, even in the worst case YOU will probably enjoy the process anyway

Like I said. That sets a bad precedent for the relationship. You should have told her to stay on the couch. Luckily for you, she seems into you enough that this one slip up won't ruin things.

didn't mean to greentext the whole post the board went autistic on me..

Well you did not mention it, but you did it by the book. The bowling ball does not have to exclaim that it is going to fall, but that is what it will do. Half of the people here said that you should invite here and you did just that. It is just the most obvious first step. Considering that she has "observed" you, she also knows that you live alone. I'm not saying that it means anything sinister. I'm saying that it doesn't mean anything holy.
4 months, though, is a long time. Much longer than any con artist would like to spend.
Sleeping with her is just the coin I said. The one that keeps people with her. Sure, she might want it, but again, doesn't prove anything. Men do think with their dicks, so having a friend and sleeping with her is much more than just having a friend.

Your dick and an STD report will have to wait for a while. For various reasons. 1) If you say you value honesty the most and then just stick it in her, it is clear what you value more. 2) If she is legit, trying to get the rest of her life in order before sticking it in would show her that she is worth much more than a quick hanky panky.

Get an STD test for sure, no doubt about that at all, but do it after you've gotten some other things in order. And do it as a part of a general health checkup. Basically you can go to the doctor with her and say "hey, we are starting to live together AND getting older so thinking more about our health. We'd want a general test to see if everything is ok in general."
And you have to admit - fucking her and then telling her to go back sleeping on the street in the same clothes she came in with in your room… Well that is no basis for a relationship if you want one. That is the basis of a quicky. If you want that, then sure. But I suspect you want this proper, otherwise you wouldn't have come with questions.

I'd do my best to explain to her that sex is a part of it, not the whole. And another thing. After you've gotten her in your house and started living together, you'll have to forget that you've done it. It sounds strange. Everyone has relationship problems and those who don't are the most dysfunctional people you've ever met. So, during those problems, you WILL think "the fuck, why did I even get her off the streets if the bitch is not going to make me a sammich." And, if it comes to that, you'll say it out loud. And that is a no no… Basically like living with a blind person who is a little bit of a problem to look after. He knows it, you know it, but no one ever, ever says it out loud. This kills the crab

I'm already running way ahead with this idea, so forgive me that, but that is the level I operate on.

Well she just about pushed me into the bushes and pulled my pants down, so if that's any indication she seemed to want it.

None under my name or location.

Why?

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have STDs. Her vag looks perfect – no secretions or anything, and she doesn't have beef curtains or a smashed clam. So nothing indicating heavy use. But I'm not taking the plunge until I'm sure.

She's 21 (apparently) and I'm 20. Is that really "older?"

Not OP, but how to bring up the STD test without implying "dirty ho"? She might react OK now but women tend to keep a drudge then serve it up cold.

kek +/-1 year is rounding error at that age nice hitler dubs

Its about setting the tone and dynamic of the relationship. It has nothing to do with STD's or bullshit like that. The man MUST MUST MUST lead the relationship. If you let the woman lead the relationship, she will lose respect and dump you if you're lucky. More likely she'll cheat on you. Women very rarely leave a man without having the next one lined up.

Just be frank and tell her how it is. You like her, but the situation is still weird for you and you want to be sure.

When I brought it up she said she was okay with getting tested.

Not sure if she's mad at that, but if she is she didn't look it. And I'm not sure there is any other way to do it other than just asking.

Well, sounds like she didn't have one lined up this time around..

Don't be surprised if you find out the answer 6-12 months down the line :^)

Well I didn't have any problem with sleeping with her. Her tits feel nice and it's funny hearing her gasp and moan every couple of minutes.

Although having her gut pressing into me feels a bit weird.

I await for the doctor to tell you that it is not yet time to think about your health.
While you do have a point, you can easily approach this based on her poor diet and living conditions. If she tells you that she has had days without eating (it seriously doesn't matter what she tells you), you say "See, this is why I want you to check yaself." Why, she could lack vitamin. She could have an ulcer. Maybe her liver needs MEDTHING1 for a month. Who the fuck knows? There might be dragons and vile beasts lurching in that unexplored territory.

Remember - no compromise zone. Every stop she pulls by saying that she doesn't want to burden you can be another secret. Who knows, maybe her liver IS fucked up from all the marijuanas she has injected, you know? You need to strip her completely naked from everything. Not just because she might be lying, but also that if she is holding something back, that is something she has not gotten over. And it's a real bad sign no matter how great she is as a person.

Here is a psychological problem I present to you. She knows herself and she has lived with herself all her life. She knows what she is and what she isn't. Without the hindu-krishnu "find yourself" shit
Now, what she probably thinks is that she is a lowlife dirty good for nothing hobo. That is the "status" she sees herself in. She might not even consider the fact that you might think that she is a crafty jew out for your kidneys. She might find it insulting if you think that way and/or tie it to her "dirty no good hobo no one should trust" status. The wisest and technically hardest thing in this is trying to show her how this is all rather strange. To show the "world's a strange place" without the "you are strange".
But that is hard and a person really needs to be "advanced" to be able to look at himself from another perspective without molding that in a way that it supports his status. That is what people without selfworth are completely unable to do.

What do you talk about, OP? When you both do talk. I assume it is not past. And I'd assume she is out of the loop to talk about the present. And people who are so down usually do not talk about their ideologies. Do you talk about general observations and just joke around without saying anything of substance at all?

newsflash: she is already leading the fucking relationship. 1) she asked him out 2) she took it to the next level 3) she climbed in his bed

OP, she doesn't sound like a con, probably isn't given the timeframe you described, but the bigger threat long term is if you keep being NEET. Like said keep up the autism and that will drive her to leave you, current intentions notwithstanding.

I do not think that OP is a NEET. He hikes. That shows a whole lot. And not everyone wants adventure. Especially not people whose adventure led them to be homeless. "I wish you have an adventurous life" is actually a curse for some people. Some just want cosy.

OP take note, this is generally good thinking here.

That's why I asked . Basically you're implying she's a prostitute or at least that you see her that way.

I guess I meant sperg not NEET.. same bin.

Well, thanks to her constant moaning and the fact that she's leaking the fucking niagara falls from between her legs my dick is diamonds.

If dubs I'll just grab a condom and fuck her. She's already naked, so it wouldn't be too difficult…

Well, regardless of my lack of meme magick I still want to fuck her. Am I safe frm all STDs if I wear a condom, or are there soe that could still fuck me over?

condom will catch viral/bacterial ones (like HIV, herpes) wouldn't help with crabs or skin conditions and shit like that (but should be curable).

Anyway, I'm signing off. Godspeed OP, glad to learn all your organs are still in place and thanks for pasta.

Okay then, I guess she's getting surprise sex…

And OP then looked at his dick,
said "buckle up, this gon' be quick.
I have no care if she is sick,
I'm gonna bang this homeless chick."

Do it OP. Fuck her hard and rough, use a fucking condom.

But look, I've been following this thread since yesterday, do not let her stay unconditionally, tell her that the least she owes you is to tell you what the fuck happened in her life, don't put pressure on her, don't traumatize her like it's some sort of police interrogation, she already went through a lot of shit so it's ok if she doesn't tell you everything in one swoop but you have to let her know that you need to know what's up and some day she will have to tell you.

Also, unfortunately this guy is right, it is a bad precedent that has been set up with her initiating all the talking and all the romance and all the sex, you have to take charge and be a man, you must also initiate sex and romance and whatever if you really care about this relationship don't be a dead weight, take the lead in the relationship, you can start by letting her open up to you about what happened in her life.

She isn't staying there unconditionally, you don't have to mention the conditions if she already "gets" it but she has to know somehow that she has to earn her keep, if she has any decency then she already probably knows this without you telling her but the moment she becomes a lazy cunt that doesn't want to do her part of the housework or gets cold and stops providing pussy and does nothing but sits around all day and completely disrespects you that's when she has to get the boot.

Good luck OP, let us know how it goes, this is a really cool thread.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EE
EE
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

u jelly?

God damn these fucking pictures… Every fucking picture has been combined with every other picture in existence. Whenever a new meme appears, it will always be combined with all of the other memes before that. I'm fucking sure that somewhere someone can't hold all the spurdos and the pool is closed due to spurdo.

I really do think that there is a huge computer somewhere that just combines all these pictures and randomly uploads on the chans.I don't really think thatbut I do.

I can't stop keking at your fucking post.

You couldn't be further from the truth #projectmurphy

FOKEN TOLD YOU!

OP don't do it, she could get you on rape charges if you just fuck her in her sleep.

besides, dinner and a movie first, bucko

I think he already fucked her fam.

How was it OP? Was it good? Did you slam that pussy hard?

goddamn this is a good thread

Too late…

But I did take her out to dinner.

Tightest pussy I've ever had.

Damn thing was like one of those "trainer" fleshlights that's extra tight.

As an extra plus, she had a really sensitive g-spot, which is nice since in my experience it's a crapshoot on whether or not a girl will have a really sensitive one.

At least with a condom I'm safe from any permanent STDs.

Did you take her to dinner before or after you two had sex? How did she react to the whole thing?

Why aren't you using this opportunity to build a healthy lasting relationship with this woman wherein you to help each other out instead of just having sex with her?

before

And what event are you wondering what her reaction was?

waking her up with your dick inside her duhhh

Oh. Yeah.

I didn't actually wake her up by fucking her. I nibbled on her tit and that woke her up, then I did the whole foreplay thing for a bit before I actually fucked her.

Apparently she ws actually dreaming about that when I woke her up (hence the moaning), so it took her a few seconds to figure out she was awake.

Fuck that, I want to hear how the date went

good man

She's using you. And I don't see a reason not to let her. Just make her take STD tests, never promise anything more permanent, and make sure you have evidence for everything.

I agree with this user. She's probably working out her frustrations with her situation in life. I'm sure she was frustrated with dropping out of college and living in the woods. You could probably expect this behavior for a few more days before she calms down, I think. I doubt she'll be a nympho forever so prepare yourself on how you're going to handle this "relationship"

OP what was dinner like cmooon

pics or it didn't happen OP.

hey OP has a home thank you very much. learn to read asswipe

If she's a red head, why haven't you stepped things up?

learn to read faggot

mfw the irony of this will be lost on him.

Beastie kitty, why didn't you say so?!

"If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!" - Pink Floyd

I already talked about that.

And why are you interested in how dinner went? That seems rather mundane…

OP, question for you: do you have respect for her?

spoiler that shit would ya?

You are on Holla Forums

Harden up ya soft cunt!

What do you mean? I like her both physically and as a person, if that's what you're talking about.

I mean respect, not like. Did you have "the talk" with her?
Did she open up about her past?

I'm doing that tonight. Anything else I should be aware of?

Story was posted last year on 4chan, with slight variations

nice roleplay

from whence thou came thou shall remain until you are uncucked again

exposed your story, sorry

you are

yeah, you really are

okey dokey! but if i'm OP..
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

ET WAS PHONE HOME!

stay mad

kek what a tryhard

is thread kill? :^(

What if… Homeless Girl went through OPs phone/computer, found out about about this thread and being the crafty gypsy jew she is is trying to derail it, think about it!

I'm OP m80.

If you don't want to believe it that's fine. Feel free to go back to all those dubs chegg em xDDDDDD threads which are much more worthy of the time of an individual as enlightened as yourself.

You're kinda stupid

I didn't enjoy your fake story.

OP, are you /aus/? (guessing based on post times)

you clearly mad bro, the OP made the one non shitty thread from probably all week all 'cause you didn't get dubs isn't it

I'm a burgerclap.

This thread is bullshit.

This story is completely fake.

Fuck this.

My condolences.

user, you are free to visit other threads or start your own if you don't like the existing ones. But stay mad instead.

Burgerstan should all be asleep now, did she spill the beans?

lel

any lurkers tl;dr that shit?

Thank god she's not jewish or atheist.
Other possibility is that she's pregnant that is why her parents disowned her and she might've also gotten pos HIV.
Did she drink cum?
Get checked m8. You had oral sex and saliva can make you pos. There's a reason why condoms have flavors m8.

Setup a video/audio recording too just in case. She might sue the fuck out of you if she was a reported missing person.

She told me everything I wanted to know, yes.

According to her, she has major depressive disorder and tried to kill herself. Her parents, being really hardcore Catholics not down with the idea of suicide, cut all ties with her after that incident and a period of disappointing academic performance, and with no family support and very little financial aid (the uni is a small private school) she had to drop out. With no college education or major work experience, she wasn't able to land a job, so she ended up on the streets.

As far as other details about her life – she claims that up until she became homeless she was pretty sheltered. Again, her parents are apparently pretty religious, so she had that as a major part of her life.

Not sure if that's the truth or a fabrication, but she sounded pretty sincere. She didn't try to withhold any information and she gave me specific details.

Well I've known her for about four months now and I don't notice anything indicating pregnancy. And she's skin and bones, so I doubt she could hide it very easily.

shit like this is why self improvement is a waste of time

you get fit and leave the house and the next thing you know an actual homeless chick is running rings around you

you will never catch up and be normal, you are stuck with weirdos forever

That must've been hot as fuck.

Marry and create babies.

Read

Basically

OP likes her but doesn't know wat do after all this

I'm proud of you OP, I've been following this thread for a while now, you have been blessed by Jesus with a wonderful opportunity to help out another human being and you did the right thing, what's more, this all started with you, with your drive to improve yourself and get /fit/ and get out of the house, by helping yourself you get the power to help others and in turn those people will help you, now that you have a qt sucking your cock everyday you will have the confidence for other social interactions because you feel like a winner and not like a virgin loser, you have locked yourself in a beneficial self-perpetuating cycle. This is called the winner effect

How is she now OP? How does she feel now that she can live like a human being again?

I've been homeless before OP, it really sucks, I bet she is not used to living a civilized life so she is still in a state of shock since she gets to actually wake up in a soft bed and eat proper warm food and even take a hot shower.

You can shrivel up in your basement with your defeatist attitude, faggot. OP is hitting that pussy hard and getting blown while you are sitting around on image boards playing with your dick.

I'm with this gentleman. Do it OP

back2reddit

kek

And OP, you're gonna make it! surprised you didn't post this on >>>/fit/

this thread gives me hope for the future. Bless you based OP

op are you still there? did she kill you?

I'm still here. Things are still going well, I just haven't posted since I figured nothing monumental has happened over the past day.

Will you post the sextape?

I would post a sex tape if someone paid $$$ for it.

My face would be blurred tho.

Nobody cares about your face. But nobody is gonna pay to see you fucking a homeless girl. Get over yourself, just share it for your fellow anons.

I just don't want anyone to have any chance of figuring out who I am or where I live.

Point taken. I guess I'll do it anyways (she's an exhibitionalist, so I know she'll like it).

If you deliver, you're a hero user. First full-length Holla Forums sextape.

I better see some romancing, boy

Any particular requests and/or fetish material?

Just don't rush it, and make her cum.

if you'd be into it, have her sit on your face. then you won't have to worry about blurring it out

Alternatively, don't worry what a bunch of idiots on Holla Forums want and do what you like.

Well I'm going to do whatever I find pleasurable regardless, but if anyone has a suggestion I'm not averse to I wouldn't mind including it.

Lots of foreplay. Tit play, caressing, kissing, feeling, you licking her. Lovey dovey shit.

Okay femanon.

Damn, two minutes apart exactly. Also fuck you buddy, foreplay is the best part

awww yeee

Dude just keep it vanilla. Don't do anything weird yet. Give her love and fuck her missionary. Throw in some nice foreplay and a nice orgasm and got the most adorable sex tape in existence.
Then, in a couple weeks/months, you can step it up. And by that I mean get a dog.

IF you 're serious you're gonna fuck everything up.

go for cowgirl, OP

Homelessness among college students is more of a problem than you might expect. How someone ends up in that situation can vary, but I've seen it firsthand due to parents cutting someone off, the death of a parent (and thus the support system), or just a temporary lapse in housing between semesters.

Did you not read the thread at all? We're past that.

Now how do you want OP to diddle this homeless woman

Yeah, I did read it. I just wanted to chime in. I'd say dry anal.

fuck you. you don't understand.

I'm not making her do it. She's down for the idea.

I wonder how that conversation went.

Obviously I didn't tell her I'd post it on h8chan.

What did you tell her then? That it was going online or that you just wanted to film it?

Just film it.

ok

OP if you deliver, you're the best.

Also do whatever the fuck you want in that video, but if you are gonna film it then at least make sure the quality is good and the length is long and the camera doesn't shake like crazy making everyone nauseous as fuck.

This. Good cam, long, and no shaky cam.

First Holla Forums sextape, what a time to be alive.

Come on people, it's 2016! It's about time Holla Forums had a real sextape.

[current year] indeed, this sextape will be meme magic fuel that'll make this chan great again.

Bullshit OP, pics or it never happened.
Quit trying to peddle your shitty fanfiction here faggot

Wait for the sextape like the rest of us you fucking faggot.

Yeah I'm sure she's ecstatic about it. She doesn't feel obliged to you at all.

Never gonna happen bud.
This situation is all a bunch of romanticized make believe bullshit OP is trying to sell us in order to make his pathetic sadsack shitshow of a life seem more meaningful.
Calling it right now OP is gonna balk on his promise saying, "My girl got camera shy Holla Forumsros, but I still managed to break off a piece of that homeless ass!"

Is it really so hard to believe that not every man is a pathetic virgin like yourself?

Is it really so hard to believe that there are guys out there actually getting mad pussy and not moping around on r9k?

Not everyone is you, user.

If you make this porno which you aren't going to because op never delivers there are three aspects:

Eh, sex is sex.

Anyways, I got the video and will have it uploaded by tonight.

go back to >>>/reddit/

Deliver you fag.

Deliver then

Wheres the video

OP is delivering Pizza

I'll have it in a minute. I'm just having difficulty getting it under the size limit.

limit.

That's what I said to your mom…

Holy heck OP, it's been over three hours

Fuck you OP, deliver already. Make several clips.

or just don't worry about editing the size and upload it somewhere else

op?

OP!?!

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

bump

Surprise surprise, we have been rused. Fuck OP and his faggotry.

Upload it on zippyshare

protip: op isnt coming back

Rendering is slow, it needs a week to render the video into 8 megabytes.

Fuck you OP, post thumbnails if true. Everyone just evacuate thread.

Okay, I finally got it uploaded to YouTube. Get it quick before it gets deleted.

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

You're an idiot OP. I hope you're proud of yourself.

This is exactly why you shouldn't believe stories of falsehood on Holla Forums.

niggers

stopped reading there

If you're actually OP, I have to commend you for playing this long a con game. Fuck you for giving me hope, of course, but that's some dedication.

Op will surely deliver

Here is my advice

1) Don't stick your dick in crazy OP. No good can come of it.

2) If you want to be a decent human being, maybe try to help a person out of a bad situation. In fact, helping other people is a good way to get your own shit together in the process.

3) But if you fuck her then she has you trapped. Look at it this way, she is a homeless chick and as some other user said it is a survival instinct. If you become emotionally invested and help her out of poverty and she becomes your gf in the process because you are fucking, as soon as she has better options she will leave you. This is how women are. Unless you are rich, and then she will try to find some way to get your money as she's out the door. Dating women with low self-esteem or who need to be supported has only this as an outcome. It is in women's nature – monogamy/institution of marriage exists to protect the husband from being cheated on not the wife.

So be a good person and help her out if you want, but don't get sexually involved. Once she has a job/apartment if she still wants to date you then you know she actually likes you and she isn't just using you. But until then don't get scammed. This chick was following you around, you could be a mark.

You did the right thing by leaving.

Are you semi-famous? Like "local dude wins the lottery"

This is pretty suspicious.

Sure he will :^)

OP will surely delive

let's just w8

Did you niggers even read the thread?

Stop bumping the thread you moron. Nice dubs tho.

Has OP delivered yet?

shit
now I'm seriously considering fucking a goat.

kek, look at my captcha

bs, this right here was the first sex tape from months ago

Yes, but it isn't "full length".

The video isn't that long, either.

Thanks for sharing, hadn't seen it.

Tbh this is better than a faggot OP that doesn't deliver.

You're right, I was just arguing semantics.

None of the fucking images work in this thread. 8ch a shit.