DAILY REMINDER THAT SPAM IS FREE SPEECH

DAILY REMINDER THAT SPAM IS FREE SPEECH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

YOU CANNAE TAKE OUR SPAM!!!!

daily reminder that you are retarded Holla Forums is a private company as such it has the right to refuse service…..freedom of speech is in fact freedom from government control…..hence you are a fucking retard

is it degenerate to like that spam meat?

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu…….

Depends if you are eating it or fucking it

Is it gay to like that meat?

Only if you mould it into a spam penor & insert into rectum

All that sodium cant be good for the rectal lining but i guess im about to find out.

Sodium will draw h2o from interstitial space into large intestine

TL;DR You might get watery poos

So is telling you to shut the fuck up.

then f2f f2f g trash s err

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPAM ANY THREAD I PLEASE. IF PEOPLE 'LEAVE THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM NOT MINE. WE WILL SPEAK ABOUT WHAT I LIKE AT ALL TIMES. THE MODS WON'T HELP YOU. KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THREADS

That is true, but that doesn't make him wrong.

The only one that's fucking retarded is you, dumbshit. Sure, Holla Forums is a private company, but with the goal of providing freedom of speech. It does have the right tot refuse service, but that'd make it disingenuous to it's stated goal. Now eat shit and kill yourself anti-free speech goon.

DAILY REMINDER

IF YOUR AGE STARTS WITH 1 YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER AND YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF FROM THIS IMAGEBOARD

Damn, I have to live another 100 years for my opinion to matter.

Good I'm 9

reported underage b&

back to 4chins

Back to leddit

freach is what made Holla Forums cool

have fun on your deadchan

next comes 24/7 threads and BBC

i saw it happen on 4chan and i won't stick around to watch it happen here

spam rhymes with saddam

I love green eggs and sperm

Not really. It's about the same as someone blasting their music in a residential area. And this is coming from someone who is very pro free speech.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPEECH AND NOISE

this tbh

But you're against mean hate speech, right?

Spam is also censorship to free speech.

Prove it

X censors my Y definition of free speech therefore X is not free speech.

There are no rules, get it yet, cuck? Free speech is anything and everything that comes out of your mouth. Freedom of expression is anything and everything typed from your fingers, whether it's repetitive or not. If you hate spam, just filter it.

The more you try to push the narrative that X is not free speech, the more you are trying to silence a certain type of person, much like SJWs use "hate speech" as an excuse. This is called censorship, the very thing you are trying to avoid.

Go to bed, SJW.