He created a satire based on the illuminati

It must be a cohencidence, amirite goy?

Yes, it's a the conspiracy of the serpent of Eden.

Tony Podesta's emails say it was not a coincidence.

Please cite your sources.

You can read about the deception of the serpent in Bible. It's right at the beginning after the day schedule/creation thing.

is this the most fucked up song in any movie?

It is.

Old people die.

We went to the moon.

There is no "muh lemonade"

Okay. When did this happen before? It must be normal, right?

Oh wait, it has happened before.

I don't get it

Yes, Holla Forumsyp, the international Jewry shills this shitposting board.

I told you what you wanted to hear.

It happens every day

Just snap your fingers. There's another one.
Snap them again. Another.

Another.

Another

Set these looney tunes straight TS!

I mean the film was already out and wasn't really based off any real society, what would whoever "they" are accomplish by killing him?

It reminds me of pedos gathering around a campfire and chanting.

As far as I recall, he died before he was able to make the final cut.

What?

just remember that he tried to cut out Gustav Hasford of a script credit on Full Metal Jacket when the movie is that book.

and he ignored the last chapter of A Clockwork Orange.

and he didn't give Jim Thompson credit enough.

So, just so you know

How does it end?

this

Alex grows up and becomes a happy family man. I don't think leaving that out was any major sin.

It was implied in the original movie. I don't think so either.

I don't think we need a final chapter to extrapolate on his feels. We pretty much get it.

I always interpreted it that he was that he was playing them, and he was going to go right back to his old life.

Don't have sound at the moment but if that's the one that is played as he enters the mansion room where the ceremony is held and before the orgies start, then I know which one that is. It sounds awfully lot like the intro to Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd with some filters and if SOYCD had weird chanting. Listen to the Live Album version from 1987. To make this more coincidental, it's rumored that Echoes, also by Pink Floyd, was meant to be the score for the ending of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Wasn't Eyes Wide Shut altered post-humously?

He decided that he is too old for this and all of his old friends are now grown ups with their own life.
He decides to find a nice girl and settle down

It was, sadly. It was a final fuck-you to Kubrick from the kikes who never got their way from him when he was alive.

I honestly don't care. He's still a jew and a hack. Re-enacting le illuminati doesn't make you a better artist. More like autist imo.

Top Kek.

WKUK still exists.

Less of a warning to the goys then it was to fellow mischlings.

bwahaha wkuck never cease to amuse, this is probably the best debunking of multiple universe theory ive ever seen

maybe you take comedy too seriously fam

holy fucking shit PNAC and everything is in here, only thing they leave out is foreign country B…

I gotta rewatch me some wkuk all I seem to remmeber is the grapist

this is now a WCuCK thread, do you have the guillotine song i cant find it

This one?

YESS this is beautiful

tell me friend why did everyone forget about the filthy fucking banksters

This was better tbh