I just watched cheese pizza for the first time

I just watched cheese pizza for the first time
help me cleans my mind Holla Forums
Pic unrelated

No need to clear your mind about cheese pizza, just order some, its like 15 dollars..

You can't cleanse your mind, its tainted already. Its either all or nothing, and you already have forgone nothing. You must view more, so you can become desensitized and build tolerance to it.

nice try fbi

you live in a world where rape, torture, human trafficking, and slavery are all normal and commonplace in many parts of the world

and you feel guilty about masturbating to an image on a computer screen

did you like it?

You must share tho

Cleanse your mind?
Why?
After I saw my first cheese pizza, I checked out for more because the stuff is interesting and hot

dont fucking blame me

What has been watched cannot be unwatched. Your mind is soiled forever. And in a couple of years you'll watch another, just to satisfy yourself that you really don't like it. And then another to double check. And then one or two to seek catharsis from the dirty thoughts. And then another, because why not? In five years you'll be running out of space on your encrypted drive.

It has you.

CP is actually pretty disappointing tbh
bodies are all boyish and misshapen

you're looking at the wrong stuff then

Nothing against my story.
I was on omegle and a back screen looked back at me. I said "Hi" back came "Hey, wanna see me and my sister have some fun" I said, "Nice try, sure show me what you want to troll me with" I got back "Alright I am 12 and my sister is 7, is that alright ?" I replied "Okay getting a bit uncomfortable but … I wanna see what happens if I say yes." Cam goes on "Some young boy stands in front of me "You have to get naked and jerk off if she likes it tho" I said nothing and was a little shocked … he left the room and came back with his little sis he jumped on the back and pulled his pants off she instantly started sucking his dick I was shocked and just stared he typed "Common get naked" and after maybe 10sec of me just being shocked or 10 minutes he left, I couldn't keep track of the time … I was just in shock

Sorry first back is black and third back is bed I don't know how that happened

No I think they are all shaped pretty much the same

That's because you're looking at the wrong stuff and you're under a completely wrong impression
fuck outta here

thanks for the pasta. I'm full

:( okay

It's actually true mate. I posted it here back then all I got back was "Why didn't you make a screenshot"

Welcome to the FBI's watch-list, Enjoy your stay !

uhmmm… just eat something else? xD