Why is ISIS music good?

I mean stormfags keep bitching about 'muh cultchur' but how is it that ISIS has better propaganda music than the far right?

All stormfags have are white trash metal bands

Mfw I even downloaded some chants.

I find it beautiful regardless of the message it carries.

that isn't isis

no kebab, pls

Nasheeds sound like shit, you have shit taste user.

Meanwhile, in ubermensch world….

I know they are Wahhabi chants.

I have some Arabic roots and those chants, I just find them hypnotizing beautiful.

It's their purpose. Don't fall prey to the ISIS chants, they will lead you away from the way of the chans.

I just don't know why my skin is so soft with these chants, I was raised as a catholic(currently Atheist) but the Catholic songs and prayers, don't have the mysterious force these chants have, I have even wondered with the Idea about joining Kurdish or Syrian forces, to fight ISIS.

how do you have arabic heritage?

Your musical taste, that's all. It's a different genre and other people find christian music beautiful and muslim chants annoying. It's just a question of taste. But whatever you do, just don't join ISIS. I wanna be free to be a degenerate infidel, thanks.

may as well join the IDF or work at wall street m8

The mother of my grand father was Syrian, but she converted to Catholicism, then they fled Catalonia in the civil war.

Just a Mysteriously hypnotizing musical taste man, I'm not going to purge the Infidels any time soon, kek.

Oh yeah,well at least we have Varg

ISIS is also far right

tell me moar

they are anti-white subhuman shitksins.
gas yourself ahmed

not at all brother, allah accepts everyone

are you muslim?

Why the fuck is it always shitty heavy metal/rock?

Why must stormnigger music be shouting and ranting?

I know, nasheeds are much better than shit-tier metal tbh

what else do you want to know?
CIA? FIBI?

Holla Forums go be a retard somewhere else.

FIBI?

my bad.
FBI*

are you in spain?

Metal gives me headaches.

How does that make them any less far right?

Metal is just whitewashed negro music. Stormfags listen to that because they can't name 10 classical white composers without googling, they can't name 5 different compositions by any of the composers they do know.

Same applies to visual arts, architecture, crafts, gastronomy…

Isis music is just tacky, dude.

Nope they couldn't go back until Franco died, but most of my family died in the civil war, so there was not much left.

because they evil, reported for pro-shitskin

it is good-tier

then which country are you in, a majority muslim one?

Not all metal is bad, but to answer your question, stormers are kinda stupid. Most ISIS recruits are also dead end losers looking for purpose, but they have Western-educated media types to produce their propaganda along with plenty of Gulf State money.

In a 87% Catholic Country.
I have no links to the Arab world, I had a girlfriend, her parents were Lebanese and that's all.

polski detected

Isn't it ironic that if we look at stormfags , ISIS is everything they want to have for their own movement

Naaah, but I cant tell more, because I fear I might give away my identity.

Both of them Hate the Jews don't forget that.

NIGGER

tell me u islamifag

Yeah it's fun. Well anyway I'm a Muslim myself but I have to admit stormfags are the most cringeworthy. I mean at least ISIS accomplishes their goals.

>>>/out/ SHITSKIN

POST MORE NASHEEDS FAGGOTS

I’m a mix of Catalonian, French, Italian, Syrian, Mexican, Native American and White. That’s all I’m going to tell you.
I know I might be Holla Forums’s worst nightmare

You're a globalist's wet dream m8, a rootless, faithless mush

w e w

no I am not, your are a usefull idiot for Israel

That might be the reason why Holla Forums is so salty all the time, because they haven't accomplished anything, in the modern times, and they got their ass blasted in ww2

Sahil al sawarim
nasheed um bayyah

fugging bumbum :DDD

What has Holla Forums ever accomplished anyways?

Other than proving to everyone that they are just the right-wing version of tumblr (mind my heritage shitskins)

???

Their primary goal is the removal of corrupt regimes throughout their home countries and so far they've failed completely. If they couldn't even take down Assad you really think they can overthrow the Saudis?

Does Holla Forums have an army or control an area of land?

Hell, they're so afraid of each other that they wont meet IRL

Thats just propaganda OP, even for the worst messages ever it needs to sound pretty and good, hell even remixes are top notch.

ISIS -is- the far right, you idiot.
Are americans retarded or something?

They are.
don't become angry just laugh at their stupidity.

You knew what OP meant. Being a pedant makes you look stupid.

so, you're half redskin, a quarter spic, some sandnigger and the rest frog/spanish.
wew. no wonder you lke Holla Forums, alien.

yes indeed, BUT isis is supported in america (and in europe) by the far left-

I don’t know the percentages but I do know where my roots come.

That's the unholy Trinity, the Far left hates Israel for being oppressive with Palestinians, the far-right hates the Jews more than anything and the Muslims hate the Jews.

Just look at them they cant help themselves.

this nigga is a real life meme

OMG! I saw that video in the 301 You tubeclub, I thought no one would pay attention to the retardation of Abu, kek.

Fuck off towelheads and sand niggers

The far left loves the Kurds (YPG, YPJ, HPG, YJA) not ISIS.

nice viral faggot

So wahhabi bullshit isn't the dominant feature of our age. Right. Spam some bad macros and try not to think, kid.

Pussy.

I've been listening these nasheeds since last year and I have to admit they are fucking awesome.

Hezbollah by far has the best music, it sounds like middle eastern versions of latino music.

mah nigga
kossack music is even better though

FTFY

they're the same as western fascists, just put into sand, higher poverty and a different religion