Is he a pleb or patrician?

Is he a pleb or patrician?

The biggest pleb that has ever plebbed. He has no imagination whatsoever and always makes questions about things that are already answered.

a patrician of course

He is a true scholar and a patrician. There's no such thing as a liberal pleb.

Cuck

It's like he's trying really hard to prove he's not a pleb.

He probably only makes Trump jokes because he knows his fanbase is mostly liberal. Like how these days he can be a real SJW when he judges movies, but he used to make gay, tranny, and rape jokes all the time.

I doubt he has any principles at all. He will say whatever he thinks brings money in.

Obviously Holla Forums hates this man because he's not a conservative.

SAGE

He's a manchild of the worst possible kind: One who gets paid to be a manchild.

A shabbos goy.

THIS IS SLANDER AGAINST CHANNEL AWESOME

IT IS ONE OF THE LAST BASTIONS OF FREE SPEECH

PRAISE BE TO LINKARA GOD OF COCKS

ACTUAL TruthSeeker here.

I am a fan of:

Doug let me down when he started "NOSTALGIA" Criticizing MODERN movies.

EATSHITANDDIE.jpg

Real True TruthSeeker here:

Channel Awesome milks money off of victims with a sub-par product like the evil Capitalists they are. Those Capitalists should be purged.

Real Original TruthSeeker here. Doug was right to condemn uncircumcised people, as medical science proves that foreskin leads to a whole array of easily avoidable diseases(though you'd never hear a bunch scientific denialists like Holla Forums admit it.) Any parent that doesn't have their son circumcised at birth because of some anti-Semitic rhetoric should be in jail for both child abuse and antisemitism.

I'm the real TruthSeeker. Please disregard these two posts. They are pale imitations.

Incorrect, for I am the one true TruthSeeker.

Close, but I'm not a huge fan of Phelous. I find him curmudgeonly and obnoxious.

Obvious fake.

Why do you keep pretending to be me? Do you think this is funny?

Don't you remember that review about Christmas with the Kranks where he ridicules his old fans for liking his old stuff as being better than what he's producing now?

In his mind, it was suppose to juxtapose new and old fans in togetherness unlike the movie when Tim Allen is hounded by Christmas zealots. The irony that he misses is that he is acting like the Christmas zealots of the movie and making excuses for why he's doing these full skit movie reviews.

I haven't watched his recent reviews but always catch a glimpse of terrible than happens to pop up on here. He actually had Malcolm furry it up in his review. That has to be bottom of the barrel at this point.

Trips confirm I am the real TruthSeeker.

Next asshole to post as Truth Seeker is sucking my dick.

Hello, this user's mom here.

Honey, what are you doing on here? Get back in the kitchen

Why would I make a comic featuring myself drinking. Do you understand subtlety?
If you wanted to confound and change my comics you'd do it incrementally learning the way I speak and then bit by bit shifting the comic to the ridiculous.
But no.

POO POO PEE PEE xD I'M HIM GETTIT?

Pathetic.

All you have done is add fuel for the shitposting fire on Holla Forums. Gratefully accepted. We will need it.

All me tbh

how did you do it?

He's become an autistic Holla Forums faggot now.

Will the real TruthSeeker please stand ip?

MUH GOMMUNISMS

smh

I am TruthSeeker and I admit that I was acting like a massive faggot and am actually a colossal Trumpfag! Heil Hitler!

oh latza

What did Latza mean by this?

i'm gay lol

How is he still alive?
I thought he will bite the gun this year…

Pansexual actually.

He didn't once mention monetization?

That ninja girl looks cute. Pity about the tattoos.

Was he autistic?

he said it would have been better if Korra and Asami got raped by tentacles. I wonder hoe he avoided getting hanged by liberals for that one.

Maybe because liberals actually have sense of humor unlike autistic thin-skinned Holla Forumstards?

and I'm the truth seeker's good pal jesus

That's what I said.

Except you don't.

Why do people with horrible teeth tend to become trannies?

Pleb shit detected.

What's your favorite ERod The Blockbuster Buster review and/or skit?

Patrician. But bear in mind Patricians are dicksucking faggots.

t. Tribune

Seems to describe Douge and his retarded brother quite well tbh.

They started too late to be pretty girls and don't think hygiene matters once they begin the transition. Also they don't get paid for it like drag queens do.

Did people see Doug's latest cameo in AVGN's black and white sci-fi movie spoof trailer Astro Bastards? I feel that Rolfe must be contractually obligated to swear a set amount of times per month and he let it all out here. You even got Justin Kyle and Apicary dressed up in it as well. I question Rolfe's motivation because he killed Monster Madness to produce this since he wanted more freedom to do other things instead of being confined to watching a ton of movies to post reviews of them later in October.

Not the guy you were talking to but I like when he did his video on his own experience with the Ninja Turtles and his top 10 fantastic voyage episodes. He tends to do best when comparing a film adaptation to its previous work, that and focusing on pop-culture stuff.

Americans are raised to think being cut is a good thing.

fucking disgusting tbh

Jesus what is Jame's deal lately??

Don't you get crap in there and stuff?

Not really, you actually have to try to get it dirty.

…How the fuck would?…
No. No you don't.
Christ user

What the hell is smegma then?

Dead skin

Something civilised people do not get. There is this invention called a shower, Jews hate them but if you're a goy there's no need to mutilate your dick in order to avoid them.

I don't know, but it's interesting.

When you cum and you don't fucking wash. It's like people who don't take a piss after they jizz, just asking for infection.

How can you not take a piss after you jizz? You just hold it?

that would mean his wrist is backwards

Why is she so perfect?

She's like that dorky anime fan chick who's a dork but cute in her own way.

Is she still a shit personality?

I don't know. Its been a while since I've seen her. I think she does her own anime reviews and is trying to do make-up.