That File Already Exists! REMOVE IT!

You don't understand Chan culture, faggot. If I was doing it purely for spam, then I'd find tons of other pictures and do crappier spams. I want the ability to post duplicate images again, as it's fun, and it doesn't eliminate spam at all, but it makes it harder to post an image because I posted it months ago in the nigger thread and can't delete it. It's too much fucking work. It was already a bit hard when duplicate images per thread weren't allowed, but now this is just tyranny.

Give me a few good reasons to keep this dumb filter. Don't say "it stops spam" because it fucking DOES NOT. Don't say "it doesn't matter" because it DOES, Chan culture is repetition, we're all retarded 20-year-old high-school drop-outs, not elite, creative people that actively create decent original content. You're not making people want to stay with these shitty filters on major less-restrictive boards AFTER THE FUCKING EXODUS.

I'm not going to remove it, because it makes u mad!

*transform into generic tripfag*
*shits up Holla Forums*

im faggot

im nigger

im AIDs and cancer

im leftist ;)

I like FRESH AND NATURAL MEMES XD
None of that newfag stuff! XD

Suck my two inch dick, oldfags!

The holocaust was more real than the benefits I've gave this board!

Your mama is so fat that I'm too stupid to make a punchline!! XD

Subscribe to my reddit and follow me on tumblr! XD

Hey guys, it was only a prank, I was only pretending to be retarded!

Mfw I can't post the original Baskin' Robin in this thread.

Who'd of thought? The one meme that is unique to Holla Forums, helped to promote Holla Forums, and has saved Holla Forums many times is only allowed to be posted once.

This

bump

You know, Lexee, I can still spam this board just as hard. It's just that my spam is going to get even lower quality, and it was already the lowest quality of spam to exist on any website ever.

oy vey

Spurdo removed it!