The future of Holla Forums

8ch.pl/ (has errors)
16chan.nl/ (Infinity next)
finalchan.net/
endchan.xyz/

Official Holla Forums poals

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/slqhcl

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/lr6ak6
16chan.nl/
16chan.nl/music/
16chan.nl/b/
16chan.nl/fur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nicole is a mod? Oh boy. I thought he was just a retarded SJW tripfag, it's time to evacuate I guess.

the people posting here aren't here because they were waiting for someone to make another thread about it.

she said she was not a SJW

yeah this seems like a legit cause.

And I'm gonna believe "him''? After seeing him shit on anything remotely politically incorrect like pedoshit and Holla Forumsshit?

YOU ALL ARE FAGGOTS!
HERE'S A SWEET NEW POLL!
poal.me/lr6ak6

I'm tempted to vote for josh/raise size limit but what I really want is mp3 support.

does anyone have the archive link or the pics of 'Nicole' that guy posted a little while back. he said her real name is 'Catherine Nicole Smith' and that she some sort of programmer or something.

Someone should dox everyone

Nicole is really a woman? No wonder she's such a shitty feminazi tripfag and a piece of trash, I bet she didn't even post her tits yet.

TITS TITS TITS!!!!!!

back to 4chan

THOSE TITS ALREADY EXIST

you forgot freech.net brudder,
best chan out there

FAILED TO REFERENCE TIMESTAMP
PLEASE COMPLETE CAPTCHA AND RESUBMIT TITS

Brittle bone adventurer dies after suffering head injury during half-marathon

She's the one preaching Facebook integration

BLASPHEMY DETECTED

enjoy your shitty honeypot

Time to document those titty timestamps

is mustardchan really a honeypot?

Jim is based

site for internet users to post and share image of naked children on clearnet, create an account to post or use broken captcha

naked children are legal where it is hosted
works without too
also: just choose username and password, boohoo how spooky
works now, isn't google-shit anymore

future looks not bright at all

16chan looks niceā€¦ I want thread download funktion

this

16chan.nl/
16chan.nl/music/
16chan.nl/b/
16chan.nl/fur/

You somehow forgot 314chan.co . Parley really doesn't get as much recognition, and he's been at it for a while. Looks like he has a site dedicated to freedom of speech.

That hebe board is still in the top 17 on the boards list and looks completely unmoderated now. WTF! What was all the rhetoric about policing that shit! Why doesn't Jim just delete the board and do a proper job, not just sperg out on a one time banning spree.

Is anything actually going to change?

And we thought 4chan was bad when moot turned out to be a SJW Jew?

Can someone elaborate on this?

I got banned from one of the popular boards today for a post I didn't make, even though my IP on my ban notice was right. I want to know if this has something to do with it or not.