Why don't you have a girlfriend Holla Forums?

Why don't you have a girlfriend Holla Forums?
Your parents, friends, and co-workers are talking

Other urls found in this thread:

mademan.com/10-red-flags-that-kill-your-chances-with-women
pussy-citty.ru/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032
coregasm.blogspot.si/2009/05/brothers-keeper-discography.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the whore lied to me and I had to kill her.

I remember that thread.

I honestly wouldn't want a girlfriend
The only silver lining to having a girlfriend is that MAYBE she has a daughter in which case you should definitely date her

Nothing better than putting your girlfriend to sleep then slowly making your way to the daughter's room for some post-midnight fun

i.e. I'm talking that i'm a pedo and the only reason to be with a filthy woman is to be in close contact with her underage child daughter which I can molest and fuck into submission to my choosing. you bet my future daughter's sweet ass that i"d have her lay on her bed with her mouth open as I jam my cock in her mouth and out repeatedly until I cum then tell her to go brush her teeth then go to bed and NEVER say anything about this or I will leave her mother and that would make her mother very sad and she might even kill herself over me

it's illegal for me

I don't need a girlfriend because I have a Queen.

Kill yourself

Too much work; I like being a layabout.
I don't want to entertain some bitch or spend money on her.

Maybe you could post a picture of a girl who wasn't fat and was in better shape if you were expecting to inspire envy or something.

Because I can rape a cripple boy whenever I want

I don't know any 6'2" submissive blonds

No doubt.

the reason is because i make no effort to. and I'm generally not social so i'm unlikely to meet anyone.

it's not complex nor is it uncommon.

this is just how it is. i'm unlikely to change my way, i've always been like this.

Does it hurt inside user?

I don't know, I don't fucking know, it's driving me crazy. I spend time with girls everyday, I've been to two dates with that girl, I'm not a fucking cripple, I'm a fucking normalfag yet NOTHING. I really want to kill myself, there's this girl with who I've been on 2 "dates" and I can't fuckikg tell if she cares or not I'm so lost. Every other girls I know tell me it can work yet nothing happens. I'm such a worthless piece of shit. And I have nothing bad about me. I'm tall, I do a shitload of thing, I've got a flat, a car, money, a 7 inches dick, everything I ever needed yet no FUCKING GIRL want me.

I going

to

kill

myself

Do
It
On
Cam

With
Time
Stamp

If you kill your self then you really will never get a girl.

I dumped my ex a few weeks ago.

boutta take this single mom on a date in a few days.

ABORT

Even if I could get a girlfriend; I doubt it would last very long. I'm incapable of putting up with other peoples shit and relationships require too much patience. All girls are full of drama and I just know she'd find ways to stir up shit out of boredom.

But I guess I don't have to worry about that since I'll forever be deprived of women.

too late to abort if she is a mom already

It's never too late to try.

Why don't you have a tapeworm.

dad is dead, and mother doesn't care, she understands how shitty her gender is.
don't have any
don't have a job

virgin much?

Because every girl I know IRL seems like an idiot to me.

shaming men for not being a slave to the vagina is a facet of feminism

don't we have this thread like everyday?

Fuck you man, I hate shopping, I hate girly pop, I hate vapid whores that seem like they have vacuum for a brain.

good, let them talk. their butthurt makes me happy.

mgtow is a good thing

but your egotistical, superior attitude is obnoxious.

you sound like a naive 5yo whos just found out theres a difference between girls and boys.

yes men maybe smarter than women generally but you don't hate them for it and that's not to say that there isn't one more intelligent than youd be foolish to think otherwise.

you don't hate women for having an inferior intellect in the same way you dont hate water for getting things wet. your contempt for them betrays a vindictive misogyny.

Because I'm married.

Welp, I guess you'd best cultivate a taste for cock.

Stop hanging around idiots then.

Because I'm an enormous faggot.
Nobody likes me except me and people I bribe.

yes you sound like a pillar of stable rationality.

Fuck you, I know girls on the Internet that aren't as vapid as the girls where I live usually are. I prefer being single than having a bitch begging me for "love gifts" and shit. It's definitely not worth the sex. I prefer to keep looking for a girl that's not that superficial and that has at least a bit of taste in terms of culture. Call me a delusional faggot, I don't care. Better single than with a parasite.

They're everywhere around me. It's either that or being alone. I can settle for idiot friends but an idiot girlfriend is too much.

The only thing missing is confidence. Practice standing straight with your shoulders back and have conversations with yourself in the mirror while looking directly into your eyes. Make yourself nod upward, not downward. Tell yourself over and over again before talking to a girl / going on a date that it's no big deal, that it doesn't matter. Refuse to listen to negative thoughts. When you think "I'm worthless" then shout "NO" in your head and remind yourself of all your good qualities.

You sound like an asshole with a chip on his shoulder who makes final judgements of people within minutes of meeting them.

You don't even realize how ironic that post is.

Topkek

why abort

Single moms are used goods, and there is a reason why they are single.

This. Also I can't see any advantage in taking care of some other guys baggage.

eh I cant have kids, so its nice t have that already done. also ive known her for years. but yeah I feel. but then again most bitches are used gd brother.

Bump4gf

Cause I'd rather have a boyfriend?

Tits or gtfo.

Gay detected.

R A R E

Im awkward and never even try

Because I stopped smoking weed and started taking antidepressents so I could pass a drug test for a new job and it killed my libido and made my hair fall out.

I stopped taking the pills and started smoking weed again after I got the job but my sex drive hasn't really come back yet.

I don't know how I feel about this.

I want this as a gf.

what is this from?

who?

I do have a gf.

Sometimes I do get the urge to have sex or enter a relationship with a woman.
But then I masturbate and suddenly the feeling goes away.

Besides, having a woman around would interrupt from my studies and other hobbies.
Granted, having offspring is one of the built-in goals for us, but I might just go with the sperm bank route.

My father, being the shining example that he is, left us during my childhood.
My mother isn't terribly concerned with my dating status, nor is the rest of my family to my knowledge.
The more apt term for me would be classmates, since I'm in uni.
But even then, I wouldn't care much about what they think. Most of them seem to be plebs anyway.

Ive always wanted a gf solely so I could do a few key things then Id be happy

Sex is number one
Make out sessions number two
getting her pregnant and giving me a daughter to molest is secret 3
And number 3 4 is so I could piss on her face

Like I have a strong urination fetish and would like to get a gf let me piss on her face either in the tub before our shower together or like we go to a wooded area and she lets me hose her down on a hike

She can keep her eyes closed. Id prefer if she took some in her mouth and swished it around and swallowed some but it isnt necessary. Spitting out or keeping her mouth closed is fine

My cousin was dating a freaky 19yo Asian chick before. Said she would want him to piss on her directly after sex. Said he would piss on her in the bed and everything would be soaked. Then he would just leave while she cleaned everything up

I envy him

Wanna kill some jocks right now.

It amazes me how some people on here actually envy the life of a normalfag.

teenage lust
mistakes
orgies
Running a train on a drunk passed out girl for hours

HELL YES I WANTED THAT GROWING UP!

mademan.com/10-red-flags-that-kill-your-chances-with-women

this
except it's not really illegal. just shunned by all normiefags to the point it makes little difference.

Well it doesn't help that my leg got all fucked up just before my birthday several months ago and I literally can't leave the house without assistance.

But it's mostly the fact that all the disqualifiers or warning signs I've learned to look out for present themselves in every single woman I meet:
>really, really, really can't go on one date without telling you something depressing about her past

I can't stand talking to most of them long enough to fuck them. Even Tinder was a waste of fucking time and finger skin oil.

And that's why I haven't had sex in almost three years.

feel good about it,, you're making money and your free from being a slave to pussy.

As a matter of fact, I do

Is there any links to newspapers?

looks fake

google 4chan murder washington maybe?

I already have one. It sucks sometimes. Is great the others.

I don't trust women, I can't relate to them, and I hate the way they act. They also have shit-tier taste for almost everything.

PussyCity Chan

pussy-citty.ru/

Havent found anybody mostly because I sit in my computer every day.
Nor did I have the courage to ask these 2 girls on different cities I had crushes on.

Not that I am unsocial or anything, I'm just having a blast while playing videogames.
Easily wins awkward partying with shallow people.
The worst part is that I am really fucking handsome, so it's kinda going to waste, I've always been chased by superficial sluts if I've taken part in some activities outside, and you just fucking know which chicks have head full of air and those who are actually considerate. When pussy is literally handled to you, it's obvious, but if there has ever been any real thing about to go down, I've missed most of the hints and/or failed to respond because of how shy I am in the end.

Life is fuck's life. I hope in the future when I start making comics and take part in comicons etc that I'd find somebody.
Not that I want or need a relationship, but it could be nice to have someone more intimate to talk with. Lgf would be perfect but that's just asking too much.

please tell me that isn't you in the vid…

No, it's Nick Colletti
Some random vine creator, very funny guy really. Especially that specific video

no, not really.

come on :(

it's toilet humour. no depth, no meaning. just superficial bullshit.

Can confirm, he's not funny. At least in that vine, haven't ch

*haven't checked his other stuff and never will.

you're saying toilet humour isn't funny?
You're missing out on a lot.

it's funny to some people. it's not funny to me. I'm more of Quality above Quantity kind of guy.

This tbh.

Im attracted to men and look like a woman

you're a faggot

I understand that there has to be quality but even the simplest jokes can have quality and be funny.
I dont laugh at every shit I see, I have standards too…
In this case I am kinda biased since I think the guy is funny, but that's just me. Doesnt mean all toilet humour gets me.

You mean like the widow of my very dear friend who died from a brain tumor last year?

I assumed that was going to be some stupid pick-up-artist bullshit but it's actually spot on.

When I was in college I had the oportunity to have a threesome with two girls who were in my bedroom during a party at the townhouse I shared with some friends. I didn't go for it because I'd only just met them and I thought that would be uncivil.

I was the most booring college student ever.

nah man, you really respected the fuck out of those girls

they will remember you fondly forever

I never said simple jokes aren't funny. very long complex jokes can be toilet humor too. you misinterpret me.

allow me to demonstrate:

"So Jake, what's YOUR type of women then?"

"Well Sam, I like my girls how I like my whiskey. 11 years old and mixed with coke."

it's a party classic of mine.

oh my fuck…

Especially her.

I do actually have a girlfriend. It too a few tries, well, several, but I got one. I had two girlfriends before her, both were niggers. I am not a nigger but in fact an anglo white first was an athletic nigger that actually had a good body but she was crazy and stupid. Cheated on me. Second one was a bisexual mix half black half hispanic and was obese. Lord knows how many times I came on her glorious thighs though. I did many a dirty deed in her car while sucking those massive titties. The current girlfriend though is a short, thick, hispanic white girl, freckles everywhere with dark red hair. She's an eager sexual sprite.

I'd describe my series of bed partners but about 80% of those stories would be illegal.

Find a girl with good basic traits and build on that. The inner desire of all women is to be lead by someone who is strong and confident. Be that guy and make the woman you want.

kim jung un pls go.

oh yeah, those just fall from the tree when they're ripe. good girls for everybody. fuck off mate, large majority of girls have a shit personality.

I will maintain a sense of superiority to those who smoke such an apathy inducing drug.
Grow your own tobacky and make your own alcohol.

I remember when I was like that, those were good time while they lasted. I could focus on my writing, getting deep into video games and hanging with my friends, feels weird now that everything is different, but good.

That's fucking disgusting, you should kill yourself.

You could have gotten that if you weren't a faggot, glad I got to experience that during my college years.

It's not fucking hard, you just have to go out and meet people. Find who you like, I would say even settle. Most problems I know my friends have with getting a good long term chick is that their standards are to fucking high for being medium to low tier themselves.
There may be lots of girls with shit personalities but there are lots of ones with good personalities or even good base qualities that can be shaped. You're a man, you can do it, use dating sites and don't get so easily discouraged.

literally what every dopey cunt says who doesn't have any life experience and banged a girl for about 2 months and now things he knows everything about relationship, love, sex etc. fuck the fuck off. you can adapt behavior but you can NOT change a person. it is intrinsic to their existence. the same way men will always feel their dominance instinct. I've been lucky a good a good girl but I actually realize I've been lucky, because all 11 who came before turned out to be cunts after the first 6-7 months.

don't fucking tell me to go out and meet people nigger, I run my own business and 3 affiliates in other cities. I pay bills and have a good car. how "adult" are you? what have you actually accomplished as an adult individual?

stop pretending like you know everything about the human and especially the female psyche and their thought proces. I've been doing this shit for 10 years since I was 15 and still don't have all the information. you don't even seem to be able to grasp the basics, shown by the fact that you actually encourage people to use things like dating sites.

fucking rustling my jimmies over here

If you NEET niggers would yourself give the uglier once a chance instead of being hypocritic dicks, you would get along just dandy

see

IDK why you reffered me to that post but I agree you can't change a girl and you shouldnt even try.
I kinda meant to tell any guy bitching about women having high standards that in the end it doesnt matter how you look when it comes to your personality
Also whoever wrote the post you reffered me to (I guess its you) is a cringy edgelord for bragging about your life acomplishments, like noone fucking cares how many juan's caliente tex mex's you run in atlanta dude just make your point and bugger off

yeah I see how it comes over that way, but I fucking hate all these fresh cunts coming out with no life experience and blabbing around like they invented the fucking hot water. so my bad on that part I guess. and ofcourse you should have high standards, not only for women but also for yourself. if you're a lazy fuck then yeah you don't deserve a good partner, if you work your ass off to make a good living and take care of yourself you deserve a good made imo, and those are really rare to find. often you get the golddigger that just seek easy livin' and try to parasite you.

I'd sooner suck dick than have a 3dpd girlfriend

I suppose we agree on it then? How men that dont keep high standards for themselves can't realistically hold high standards for women.
I do however reccomend you or anyone with the same women are either perfect in my way or üntermensch any other to broaden your horizon and give people a chance
I started talking to my current GF as a joke just to fuck with her but after I gave her chance it worked out great

i have a girlfriend that i love so much and she loves me back even more

she is a 9 brown qt i met her family in norway

I just consider everybody except myself to be untermenschen and that works out too.

I rarely see girls that like the same shit as me so I kinda have to play along with the wigger stuff
It makes me want to fucking kill myself

fuck off

I've been with multiple women sexually and have had three relationships. I've been in long term relationship for a year and have dated many, many women. I don't know everything but I do know something.

I didn't say changed you nigger. I said "shaped". There are girls out there that you can influence and mold. Which is also why I said go out and find someone with good BASE qualities. Problem with you is that you're probably damaged goods at this point with such repeated failures. Women are inherently submissive, your argument that you can't shape or "change" them seems an awful lot like a recipe for inaction. Which I'm sure a lot of anons are going to point to now to make themselves feel better about not having a girlfriend.

Alright faggot, I own a good car too, I have worked at an engineering firm for 4 years now, I pay bills and I have a girlfriend. I too run my own business fixing computers on the side.

Fucking enlighten me then. Where are your suggestions? Look, I have a basic set of information that I operate off of. I used a dating site and that's how I found my first girlfriend. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

And that also explains why you got no girl.

I meant third.

Wat. I'm a master at changing people. I've turned cuck plebs into uncompromising criminals. You're just too weak to make an impact, and you probably have to charisma.

No*

You really need to fuck off with that shit. All you are going to do is get naive Anons into shit, some they won't be able to scrape off.
You are probably older, so I understand where your outlooks come from, but they aren't relevant in the current environment we find ourselves in, especially for younger guys.

Oh come on, hold out for a woman who will show your little cutie what to do

that's incest

nice fb filenames, faggot

T-T-TRIP DUBS!

I had a few girlfriends in the past most of them were 7 or 8 out of 10. But all the girls i dated i ended up dumping them after a few months because i came to conclusion that pussy wasn't worth all this trouble. In fact i never really loved them, i was mostly lying my ass out to get into their pants. All these dinners, the nights out, etc. They are all time consuming and drain your funds even when you have a fairly decent job. The more i went down the rabbit hole the more i realized the truth, most women if not all are programmed since childhood, to want the same thing from us men, resources and your time. In exchange for what? Sex ? Nope, if you're fairly attractive you can even get yourself a fuck buddy. Otherwise hookers got that covered without all the extra bullshit attached, just protect yourself.

I'm done shitposting now

Always been shy. Smoking weed / being a degenerate stoner through highschool didn't help either. Started working, got fat. Live in the middle of nowhere. At this time I am seriously contemplating buying a russian wife to procreate.

i thought he was some rich dude, not the average east european/russian dude
sandra could have done so much better

Seriously faggots take my advice: If you aren't getting pussy by 26, that's your last call. Buy a wife (make sure she's of the same race though)

29 turning 30 in 3 months

why the same race? If I"m buying a wife she's going to be a small fucking petite Asian

but i'm poor and only have a minimum wage job

hadn't thought about that
i think i'll buy a russian one

By looks probably but by status? NO way in hell

His father is a high society member and he can basically get whatever he wants with Daddy's money.

Sandra is from a low class family (nobodies) and her mom is a former prostitute/porn "actress" who sold her daughter to other men when she was 5 years old

She's been easily used by multiple men throughout the years and isn't anywhere close to a vestigal virgin that you'd want for a bride

If anything HE could have done better.

i meant by looks yeah
he could be a zombie in walking dead or something

im soon 22 virgin. do ya fags think I could still get pussy and or GF? I'm basically just being a useless leech sitting at home playing video games and going to some therapist once a week because that will keep my parents from being depressed about me still living with them

nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032

Nah. If you still in college then "maybe"

But if you aren't even in school still then you are a lost cause

I'm the guy turning 30 this year. I was like you and look at me now? Even more of a loser (didn't think that was possible tbh)

I suggest killing yourself or raping a person you are attracted to

Or try getting real close with a family member like I am so you can molest their kids. It isn't sex but it still feels good

Because I'm not interested yet.

I plan to get married when I finish UNI and where I live women are still 90% virgins. They're all the same here, and all very boring, but I won't complain about that. She'll be loyal and not a whore, and I know I'll be the undisputed head of the family.

LMAO

omg you guys are getting further and further away from reality

I used to have a great imagination like you. LIfe will fuck that up and you'll know your place little one

damn. Well I don't know if I can live with my parents forever, maybe at some point they'll really start forcing me out, and if that ever happens I thought it may be a chance to actually meet other people and maybe girls and so on. So basically you just lived the neetlyfe till 30? No interruptions, no one forcing you out? You got money from your parents and didn't have to work?

Well I don't live in the west so I guess I'm an exception.

you're what, a slav or something?

Because you don't generally wanna racemix. And create halfbreeds (it will be a harder life for them too opposed to being white) As far as the minimum wage goes. Your minimum wage could be a years wage in some countries user, besides the bitch can work. Your only real substantial cost ia the purchase.

Lately I've been thinking of this for some reason: You know isolated communities through years never had a problem such as the ones we posting here experience? Well that's because they knew: For each Mary there was a . For each Hans there was a Frida. For each Jaques there was an Ivonne.

This struck me as I was watching Alaska the last frontier (they all have quite nice wifes, Eve arguably the cutest)

Nowadays, sjws and the fucking degeneracy has just ruined it for all of us. The birth rate isn't low because "not enough money". But because we lost our bearing and the values that matter the most.

idiot. obviously he's asian

More like 24

Nah. It helps that I'm am only child. My parents worry about me (they are VERY vocal about wanting me to be "normal" and hate that I watch anime and even more hate I look at porn and jerk off alone by myself. Keep telling me to get a girlfriend so I can have sex and get her pregnant. I wouldn't mind but it isn't that easy lol. I'm an ugly loser. No girls want me)

Til I was around 24 yeah. I was going to college until 23-ish and they didn't require anything of me. They were happy and paid for my stuff. My "compensation" to them was going to be me graduating. But I fucked everything all up and stopped going to college at 22 and lied to them and said I was taking online courses which is why I was home all the time. Eventually I had to tell them the truth

After I told them the truth they were lost. They didn't want to kick me out but I had came up short on our "agreement" of me graduating college (I would have been the first in my family)

So for months they didn't know what to do with me. They left me alone until I noticed they were eating less and not buying themselves necessities because they were supporting me

So I got a minimum wage job to kinda "pull my weight" and have had it ever since. I still live with them and I honestly just give them all my money. I have no need for money. I never go out and don't have any friends. It is all wasted on rent or food anyway (the money I mean)

you sure? I got the impression he was something religious

Like Mormon would make more sense. Or Neo-Amish

Where a lot of them women are virgins for those reasons. Asians are the people that breed the most. Obviously they aren't fucking virgins you dumbass

in japanese "culture" is usual for girls to be prude until they're married, at which point they reproduce yeah.

what were you studying in college?

fuck man, I'm sorry. You're a decent guy, I'm just a pathetic, worthless, spoiled asshole. You didn't deserve this shit. And I didn't deserve all the good shit I have

Sure thing pal
-I'm the guy who said buy a wife
Damn. You have two choices the way I see it. You can wallow in self pitty and kill yourself or you can set yourself some goals, having kids and continuing the bloodline should be motivation enough. You can still make yourself and your parents proud.

Have this coregasm.blogspot.si/2009/05/brothers-keeper-discography.html?m=1

Thx fam I love facebook actually now that its just old people and that kid you were friends with in elentary school people

What are you doing wrong?
I mean, in this digital day and age you dont even have to go out to get a girlfriend
The world is a cruel place user but internet has made it slightly more bearable

I have confidence, but yeah, it's the end of the year, we got important exams in a week or so and I kinda lost all of my confidence these last weeks… The thing is that I'm not going to see her this summer. Should I tell her by text that I actually loved her? I'm craving to do that but I'm affraid that if she says no, it's gonna fuck up my mood for the exams

ALLAH IS GAY, HE FUCKED MUHAMMAD IN THE REAR.

KILL YOURSELF

Don't you want to experience what its like to shower with a woman?

this

Although I wish my mother would desist in saying anything,.

Crowded.

L E L
E
L

Buuuuut Moooooom! I had had a shower just last month!

Stop being 12