youtubers flee to minds.com DEATH OF YOUTUBE

youtubers flee to minds.com DEATH OF YOUTUBE

Understood. but if you want to help change happen, please help somehow. I know Holla Forums cares about video's so if you can, please help support freedom so we can still do that tomorrow.

I know.

I just wanted to point out this excellent thread on /n/ because this could be the death of youtube. I came across it by accident even though I don't give a shit about /n/ and I thought It would be a great idea to tell Holla Forums about it. if there is anyone that can do anything that helps in any way to help along some good change, please do so now.

>>>/n/491052

8ch.net/n/res/491052.html

That layout is fucking shit. It's just another social networking site and bloggings. You can't upload any videos outside of that.

user it's an early website. people in the /n/ thread are already talking about ways to improve it.

Really? I didn't know that minds.com was run from /n/.

it's not you fool

how do you think things get done? you jackass.

I thought vid.me was to be the alternative to YouTube?

we need to get people moving now. whatever it is, it's got to be away from youtube and towards one good place with good potential.

Those fucking kikes keep resetting my content location settings, now random videos started randomly getting errors through them, probably where ads were supposed to play but since I'm not a dumb goy I have ads blocked. Shit is pissing me off.

True. Of course many of the decent alternatives are small because noone moves from youtube. Its time to get out of youtube.

Are you people legitimately retarded?
IT WAS SARCASM YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERFAGGOTS

THIS

No user, you are an ass-hoe.
Fucking monkeybrained faggot.

Why not vimeo or the hundreds of other video uploading sites that I don't know about?

Why indeed.

Screw you and youtubers too

wew

looks like the shills are out

everybody say "hi shills!"

hi shills

You remind me of that CTR faggot.

That's ironic considering you've already been kicked out of Holla Forums for trying to shill your shitty site there.

try vid.me

top kek fuck off faggot
vid.me is better

Minds.com seems just as bad if not worse than Youtube. You can't even look up a video to youtube-dl it without fucking javascript.

Vid.me literally transcodes video to an even shittier viewing quality than Youtube does. How in the world is that an alternative?

If you want a real alternative to Youtube's bullshit try Vimeo. They have less stringent resolution requirements and transcode to a better quality.

gee, I never heard that beforeā€¦.

Why would anybody fight your dead website? Nobody knows it exists, it has zero influence.

shit

edacaa

e

3eeeeeefffgg