Jim has a new video

It's about 8 chan

Not really any new information.

It's very relevant though considering Jim's cleaning house to turn this site into facebook for images.

Seriously nigger? Guess you missed his whole "I was just pretending to be retarded" excuse after his facts got btfo. He's a butthurt /cow/tard with twitter aids who abandoned all conviction at the first sight of pussy, nothing more. Go suck his dick on kikebook with the rest of the underachieving goons if you're so in love, faggot.

Sage for fuck you.

tfw when no more videos

btw which facts did he get wrong?
i dont know much about chan history

Hiroyuki sold data not Jim, Metocuck was just looking for any excuse to bring up GG again since he lost any relevance outside milking low hanging tumblr fruit over a year ago. Now he's just a hypocrite dipshit who gets to sit back for the rest of his life with his pudgy gook sidekick and watch Sargon earn thousands of dollars a month pandering to the same audience he abandoned. Fucking clown shoed loser, if/when this place goes down he'll be the first one celebrating since failure is the only condition he can appreciate.

Nice strawman argument little piggie . The fact stands Jim is a sleazy Greaseball who sells info to the highest bidder.

They're both shady as fuck really. At least with moot back in the old days you knew he didn't give a fuck about the userbase, but he was a faggot himself so you knew where you stood.

All I have ever seen as far as "Jim sells user-data" is the total say-so of anons without any links, videos, documentaries, or anything in the way of proof.

That or anons attributing his actions to 4chan's current owner.

proof or GTFO

Whoops, that's a pretty big slip there. Meant "That or anons attributing 4chan's current owner's actions to him".

Jim a good he din du nuffin. It looks mighty suspicious to me. He's been placed at the scene of both crimes.

Jim is a greasy carpetbagger

Being that fucking butthurt

Can you help a nigga out and bring me up to speed?

wow someone's bitter

Butthurt gamerhoy detected