She's so adorable

I wish she owed me money

thats a weird fetish

Really? Fay teenage girls are universally considered attractive afaict.

owing money and transgender

oh, it just struck me, she poses a s boy, she wants to trans, so why the fuck is she wearin a lipstick?!

You oppressive shitlord!

She talks about that here with her dike girlfriend who it's obvious she's not at all attracted to. She probably just has low self esteem because her arms are stumpy + her head is kind of weird shaped so she identifies with social outcast types. All her QPR/non binary talk is just a desperate cry for validation, literally "I'll fuck anyone as long as they don't judge me" buried beneath strata of steel reinforced SJW legalese. She's tsundere for the cock, so much so she does fulltime cosplay as a closeted preppy douchebag. And she's only 17.

That is some top shelf pussy any way you try to spin it, jack.

Remember back in the 80s when America looked like Rambo wrapped in a flag?

Then in the 90s when it looked like a cool dude with a sports car.

Then in the 00s when it turned into a huge faggot.

Now in the 10s all we see are whatever this *thing* is OR whatever this *thing* is + fat and retarded.

These people glorify weaknesses that two generations ago would have seen them culled like lambs.

You've got 2 generations left America, that's it, this upcoming one will be a pride parade of faggotry even a faggot couldn't stomach by the time you're 50 and the one after that is the either the end game where everything implodes due to weakness or where the tide turns and 10s of millions die.

americans were always fat thick retards

only difference is that now everyone can see it because of the internet and youtube and all that shit

Yeah the marketing veneer has gone certainly but the level of retardation now is unprecedented.

It's noticeably becoming intergenerational where faggot SJWs teach idiot kids to be cucks.

What will the cuck generation teach the black gay children they've adopted?

I don't understand… why do all these women have a penis?

I'm 48,, and I live in a college town and hate young people.

you really have to be desperate if you're willing to fuck a crazy histrionic bitch just to get your dick wet. good luck with the rape accusations.

Holy shit, I thought I was pushing the upper age limit around here.

*sigh*

Do you like fish, user? Salmon is my favorite but I think any fish that I caught myself would taste a lot better. Concordantly I would posit that the more difficultly that went in to catching it - say something on a Hemingway scale - would make it that much more enjoyable. And what do you suppose it would take exactly to get a girl like that to throw her legs up and roll her eyes back for you? Months of emotional manipulation perhaps? Furthermore, what could you expect from an extended relationship once you finally gained her trust? Say you wanted her to eat your ass while jerking you off: No? Uhm, that's part of my sexual identity Milo. Are you rimaphobic? Please check your ass-tounging privilege you closeted bigot. Checkmate, oh yeah and I have to put the whole thing on webcam too since rent ain't free. She'd be perfect, like the brass ring of girlfriends: Low self esteem, down for the kinkiest shit imaginable + a shit personality guaranteeing nobody ever bothers redpilling her on what a vile, exploitative piece of shit you actually are.

Getting your dick wet….pffffff

is that how people rationalize having mental illness nowadays

she/he or whatever the fuck that is will probably grow out of this phase in a few years, then look back at her videos and realize how fucking retarded and brainwashed she/he/it sounds.

If not she will probably go 100% batshit crazy before (s)he's 30 and end up in a psychiatric facility.

A light tap will send her into next week.