ALL THE VOLUNTEERS ADMINS THAT JUST LEFT WERE IRC CIRCLEJERKERS WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

ALL THE VOLUNTEERS ADMINS THAT JUST LEFT WERE IRC CIRCLEJERKERS WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

IF YOU LEAVE FOR ANOTHER CHAN YOU'RE A RETARD

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9310575.html#q9312980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VOLUNTEERS AND ADMINS

FUCK

THEY CANT LEAVE
NOONE CAN LEAVE
PART OF THE SHIP,PART OF THE CREW

someone post the picture where all the girls say they're different from one another.

"Im not like those other girls"

THEY WERE NEVER REALLY PART OF THE CREW, THEY WOULD'VE THROWN YOU OVERBOARD THE VERY SECOND IT BECAME CONVENIENT

LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO DO NOW BY DIVIDING THE COMMUNITY IRREPARABLY THROUGH LARGE LISTS OF ALTERNATIVE CHANS WITHOUT A DEFINITIVE ONE TO MIGRATE TO, ON FLIMSY PRETENSES TO BOOT

Sort of this. More like Jim is sticking to his guns on no more 3D pedo stuff. This pissed off lowcard, Anna, and the /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ board owners.

So yeah now they are scorching and salting the earth, but I don't think they would have thrown others overboard. More like they are trying to pull us overboard with them. But more because they don't want to have to go alone.

bump

Looks like fucking a Metroid.

lul all this butthurt is over posting pictures of kids at nudest groups, and in their underwear?

Pedos should keep that shit on facebook, facebook doesn't even seem to care, and facebook has tor now right? I read that somewhere….

Seems that way. To be fair, I think it's more the principle of the thing. They are worried that allowing compromise will lead to more and more shit being deleted due to being considered risky.

Here on Holla Forums Jim apologizes for being a dumb ass old man who retardedly mashed the ban hammer when he jumped into the report queue with 900+ reports. He feels bad for fucking up but not for banning pedo shit.

I haven't cross board last linked in forever. Sorry if I got it wrong user.

fug

Fuck me.

Holla Forums>>>5749533
HOLY SHIT I SUCK!

I give up.

8ch.net/v/res/9310575.html#q9312980

>>>Holla Forums9312980

got u fam

kek A+ for effort

Thanks for the link.

Thanks user

Glad to attempt to help.

bump

Jim is codemonkey's father? Jim got rid of a crippled waste of life to rule this site as father and son? Is he now Darth Jim?

YES FAM!

Now we can rule the chans like father and son!

Jim is codemonkey's father? Jim got rid of a crippled waste of life to rule this site as father and son? Is he now Darth Jim?

Well the you are lost!